PDA

View Full Version : Forced Submission

goodlilcowgirl
01-24-2006, 01:45 PM
Twenty-three year old Riki looked in her closet, searching for the perfect outfit. Tonight marked a special occasion for her, not only was today her birthday, but it would be the day she brought home her first slave. Earlier in the week, Riki’s instructor had informed her that she thought that she was finally ready to own her own slave. As a present, her instructor Mistress Nathalie had given her the choice of one of her male slaves. Riki had chose a young stud that Mistress had only owned for the last 3 months. He stood almost 6 foot tall with chocolate brown hair and deep brown eyes. She had been working with him for a week now, naming him Mutt. She thought about how tonight would go. Would she make him subject to a whipping of initiation, a reminder of what would happen if he disobeyed her? Or would she forced him to eat her pussy until she came ten or twelve times? Of course, he would not get his cum tonight. Or maybe he would.. Would he have to drink his cum as well as another slaves? Maybe she would withhold his orgasm for the first 6 months, proving that she is the boss. She is his Mistress.

Snapping out of her daydream, Riki finally chose a short black latex skirt, matching halter top, and black stiletto boots. Her long blonde hair hung down her back as she put her nipple rings in. She took a quick look in the mirror before walking out the door. Mistress Nathalie only lived a couple blocks down the street from her, and she smiled as she listened to the sound he boots made on the cobblestone street. For a Saturday night, it was too quiet, but Riki didn’t think anything of it. Everybody would be out later, it only quarter til nine. She was looking forward to walking her slave home, with him on his hands and knees following her. Riki started humming to herself, trying to break the silence. She had no idea that this would be the last time that she exited her house, and she had no idea that she had been horribly set up.

The next thing Riki felt was her body hitting the ground, a hand clamped over her mouth, and somebody sitting on her back, twisting one arm painfully. A voice told her that if she cooperated, she would not be hurt. She was instructed that if she screamed, it would be the last noise she made. When asked if she understood, she nodded her head the best she could. The stranger yanked her hair, pulling her head back and Riki barely held back the scream that desperately was trying to escape her lips. Her mouth was pried open and a ball gag was shoved in. A blindfold was put on next, followed by handcuffs. The stranger then stood up pausing to run a hand up the inside of her thigh. Instinctively, she pressed her legs tight together.

“Show!” the voice said powerfully. Riki then realized that her captor knew about her dominate role. Submissives were required to show their pussies whenever a Dom ordered them to. It would be followed by punishment if the sub refused or hesitated. Now, with the tables turned Riki, feeling ashamed, spread her legs as wide as she could. The hand moved up finding her clit ring. With a flick, she felt herself growing wet. With a second, she felt the wave of orgasm take over her body. “Such a dirty little slut, you will be punished. This is for my pleasure, not yours. Get up!” The voice ordered, jerking on the cuffs, pulling her to her knees. Riki hurriedly rose to her feet, fearing what would happen next. The stranger the ripped her shirt down, exposing her perky hard nipples. The stranger then attached a small leash to each of the nipple rings. With a hard jerk, Riki started stumbling after her abductor. She guessed that they had only walked maybe twenty feet when she was told, “Step.” Cautiously, she made her way up the steps and into the basement of a Chicago apartment building. Little did she know that this place was all too familiar. It was Mistress Nathalie’s dungeon. “Stop.” Riki obeyed, her nervousness growing by the second. Her captor moved behind her, freeing her from the cuffs, only to lift her arms above her head, securing them the chains that hung from the ceiling. The chains were drew up, leaving a little slack.

“Spread your legs.” Riki spread them a foot. ’Wider!” Her feet spread another foot. She heard footsteps moving away from her, and Riki figured that she had pleased the stranger. But a second later her captor was coming back. She felt hands caressing her ass and she never knew what way coming. The stranger had chosen a short whip with eight thin leather strings on it. The first blow landed hard on her exposed clit. Riki screamed through the gag. “When I say spread your legs, you spread them as wide as you can slut.” Riki quickly spread her legs. To her relief, her captor unzipped one boot, then moved her leg in about 6 inches before locking a cuff around it, The same treatment was given to the other leg. In this position her legs were spread a little over three feet wide, exposing her pussy to the cool air around her. The chains were cranked up, forcing Riki to stretch uncomfortably. Her halter and skirt were ripped from her body.

“You will now receive 10 lashings to the back followed by 10 lashings to the front,” a female voice told her. “I will remove your gag and you will count them out, thanking me for each one, then asking me for another. You will call me Mistress, and if you cry out or fail to thank me, I will gag you again, and start over. If I must start over, each blow will be to your pussy or tits. Do you understand?” Gasps and words of approval could be heard and Riki suddenly realized that they were not alone.

Riki nodded her head and the gag was removed. Mistress moved forward rubbing her ass, pinching each cheek. Stepping back, Mistress pick up the whip, striking her firmly on the left cheek.

Riki gasped, “One. Thank you, Mistress. May I please have another?” Mistress struck her right check this time causing another gasp. “Two. Thank you, Mistress. May I please have another?” Mistress flicked the whip again, this time the tips of the leather ends landing in her sensitive ass crack. The tears begin to fall. "Three. Thank you, Mistress. May I have another?"

Mistress laid another hard blow to her left cheek. "Four. Thank you, Mistress. May I please have another?” The whip landed just an inch below the last. Riki gasped, "Five. Thank you, Mistress. May I please have another?” Riki heard the crack of the whip and shiver as it ran up her thigh, over her welted ass, and up the small of her back. The whip landed on her right cheek. "Seven. Thank you, Mistress. May I please have another?” Riki tensed her ass in anticipation and trying to ease the pain. Mistress quickly landed a blow on her left cheek, then right, then left, and finally right again. Riki sobbed, "Eight. Thank you, Mistress. May I please have another?”

"The next time you do that, you will receive the next ten on your clit. Understand, slut?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Riki whimpered. The next blow landed on her left thigh. "Nine. Thank you, Mistress. May I please have another?” Mistress smiled as she drew back and landed the last blow with the tips hitting directly in her crack. "Ten. Thank you, Mistress.” Mistress laid the flogger on the table. Looking carefully over the assortment of toys She laid out, She finally decided on a medium butt plug. Walking up behind her, Mistress ran Her hand up in between Her slut's thighs. Her roaming hands went up, caressing the welts that had begun to form. Her finger probed the tight hole, and gently she began to work it inside. Riki whimpered at the friction, biting her lip. Mistress took the plug, rubbing it on Riki's lips.

"Lick it, bitch," She ordered. Riki obeyed, sticking her tongue out, then taking it in her mouth to suck it. She coated it with as much saliva as she could manage, assuming the worst. Just her luck, Riki knew what was going on. Mistress removed her finger and replaced it with the top of the plug. Pushing and twisting lightly, the tip entered Riki. Riki moaned lightly, then she felt Mistress give a hard shove, forcing the plug all the way in. "Fuck, you stupid bitch! That fuckin' hurt!"

Mistress slapped Riki across the face. Riki heard the onlookers snicker. "Don't you ever open you carpet munching mouth again without permission. And I NEVER want to hear those words come out of your dirty cocksucking mouth unless you wish to live to regret it. Understood, whore?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Riki whimpered, gasping for air, trying to ease the ache. Mistress pulled the plug out & shoved it back in. Riki couldn't muffle the scream. She heard Mistress chuckle and the murmuring of the crowd. She picked up Her riding crop and rubbed the inside of Riki's thighs, along the trail of cream, moving up to rub her dripping slit. Kneeling in front of the girl, Mistress probed Riki. Riki gasped, then moaned at the strange feeling of the small rectangular piece of leather inside of her. Twirling the crop, Mistress began to slowly fuck her. Pushing it deeper & deeper with each thrust. Reaching her cervix, Mistress pushed hard, then felt it pop inside. Riki inhaled sharply then sighed, rocking her hips back and forth with each thrust. She ached for it to go deeper. Just as she began to moan, ready to cum, Mistress jerked the crop straight down and out of her pussy. Riki sobbed lightly, begging for permission to cum. Mistress ignored her & rubbed her swollen clit. She gave a light pop to the exposed nub.

goodlilcowgirl
01-24-2006, 01:46 PM
"Count them bitch!" Mistress gave a hark whack to her clit. "One. Thank you, Mistress. May I please have another?” The second blow landed on her upper inner thigh. "Two. Thank you, Mistress. May I please have another?” Mistress popped her clit once more & Riki shuddered with orgasm. "Three. Thank you, Mistress. May I please have another?” She laid a hard blow to her stomach.

"What have I told you about cumming without permission?"

"It's absolutely unacceptable, Mistress. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please don’t hurt me."

"Very well." Mistress hit her clit. "Don't," Mistress hit her nipple. "You," Mistress hit her right nipple. "Ever," Mistress hit her clit again. "Cum." Another blow landed hard onto he tip of her left nipple. "Without." Another hit to her clit. "Permission." One last blow to her clit. "There you've done it... I've done lost my temper." Reaching up, she reattached the leash to her nipple rings. Next she let down the chain, allowing Riki's arm's to fall, but holding the leash up, forcing Riki to stand.

"Who's slut are you?"

"I'm yours, Ma'am," Riki said snidely.

"Very well then." Mistress said, ignoring Riki's atrtitude. She then lowered the leash & allowed Riki to fall to her knees. She tugged on the leash and led her into a kennel, turning her around, she unfastened the leash & removed the blindfold. Riki stared in horror. Her own teacher had just become her Domme.

"Sleep well, my lil slut, because we WILL continue this tomorrow." Mistress locked the kennel door & went to let her guests out.

Shivering, Riki woke up shortly after the sun had risen. She heard footsteps coming down the stares. Much to her surprise it was Mutt. In his hand was a short leash, about 18 inches long and a pair of handcuffs. Looking at her, he just grinned.

"You want outta there girly?" he snickered.

"Open the damn lock," Riki ordered.

"Uh uh," he shook his head. "You aren't my Mistress anymore. You're just a slut like the rest of us. Turn around and put your hands behind your back so I can cuff them. Mistress Nathalie's orders."

Riki sighed. It was useless to fight. Turning around, she crossed her wrists behind her back and put her hands up to the small rectangle in the door. It was just like a jail cell, and Mutt slapped the cuffs on and locked them in place. He opened the lock, and grasp a firm hold to the chain between the cuffs. As he led her to the bathroom, he couldn't resist pinching that tight ass that had taunted him for months. Riki let out a scream.

"Shhhhhhhh! She'll gag you again if you don't stop," he chided. "Here, you can use the restroom if you'd like, but I'm not allowed to let you out of my sight."

Embarrassed, Riki shook her head, claiming she didn't have to go.

"You'd better, this will probably be your only chance until evening."

Riki changed her mind, and hurriedly went. Mutt produced the short leash again.

"Bend over, doll," he cooed. Riki looked at him in disbelief. "Mistress's orders."

She bent over, spreading her legs slightly. Mutt snapped the lead onto her clit ring & dropped the lead. Riki moaned as she came from the sensation as the lead fell. Mutt gave her an evil grin as her cum dripped out of her tight slit. One last touch, he pulled a butt plug slightly larger than the one that had been used on her the night before off the bathroom shelf. He lined it up and shoved it into her pussy, then removed it just as quick. He shoved a finger up her ass, causing her to whimper. Mutt laughed and mumbled, "I'm gonna enjoy this." Looking up at Riki, he told her, "This is payback for every time you did this to me."

He put the lid on the toilet down, and pulled her back. Then he put the tip of it at her ass. "Sit," he ordered. Riki sobbed, begging him not to. She gently tried to sit down, then as she felt it entering, Mutt suddenly put his hands on her shoulders and pushed hard. The force was just hard enough to leave the plug with the widest spot resting in her sphinxer. Riki's crying increased. Her begging grew, and she apologized for every time she did it to him. He finally pushed her down on to. Riki was shaking. Her ass was sore from last night, and the minute or so with the butt plug resting where it had been had left an endless ache. Mutt pulled her up, and then he grabbed the leash dangling from her clit from behind. He gave her a shove towards the stairs.

Riki made her way upstairs, with Mutt tugging lightly at the leash the whole way. The 30 stairs took her almost 5 minutes to get up, crawling, her energy drained from cumming at his every pull. When the reached the top, she made her way to the table that Mutt directed her to. By this time she had cum running down the inside of both her thighs. Mutt dropped the leash, causing her to orgasm again. He pushed her back into the chair, and unsnapped the leash long enough to tie the leash to the chair rung. He roughly grabbed her lips, and pulled the barbell out harshly, clipping the leash back on, forcing Riki to sit on the edge of the chair to keep the pressure off her tender clit. This position drove the plug deep into her.

A plate of breakfast was sat in front of her, along with a glass of orange juice. Another plate and glass was set across from her. Mistress Nathalie sat down in the chair and Mutt took his place on the floor, eating his breakfast out of his dog dishes.

"Nat, what the fuck are you doing to me!? Why!?" Riki exploded.

Mistress Nathalie raised her eyebrows, "Shut your dirty cumguzzling carpet munching mouth. W/we'll talk about this in private. After breakfast."

"I ain't a carpet muncher," Riki spat.

"You will be when I'm done. Shut up and eat or I'll gag you and make you drink your meals through a straw."

Riki opened her mouth to respond then snapped it shut and continued eating.

After breakfast, Mistress instructed Mutt to take Riki to the bedroom and prep her as previously discussed. Riki started to stand up, forgetting her intimate chain & cried out as her clit pulled down, causing her another orgasm. Mutt untied the leash and snickered at her.

"Cum!" he instructed as he yanked the leash, causing her an intense orgasm. He wouldnt let up on the pressure as he walked her down the hall way. By the time they reached the bedroom, he was behind her. She was crawling, the only thing keeping her from falling was the thought of the pain her clit would receive. They entered a bedroom, and Riki crawled onto the bed. Mutt laid her on her back, put a chasity belt on her and cuffed her spread eagle on the bed. He undid the closures, walking over to the dresser. Riki watched him carefully. He pulled out an inflatable vibrator. He inflated it to about 8 inchs by 3 inches and started to push it into her pussy.

"No, no, no, please! No! No!" Riki begged.

"That ain't gonna do you one bit of good slut... I'm being nice and waiting til I insert it to finish," he said softly.

He pushed it in all the way, causing Riki to tear up. The pain was intense, the stretch of her pussy. The length she could handle right now, it was the width. He put the chasity belt back on her, locking it in place. He then pulled a rope with a snap on it down from the ceiling. He clipped it to her clit ring, then let it go. It retractd, keeping tight pressure on her clit. She wanted so much to raise her hips, but when it did, the vibrator & butt plug pushed against each other and drove the plug deeper into her ass.

Mutt couldn't help but smile as she fought, trying to ease her pain. He pulled out a blindfold and put it over her eyes. She gasp, in a bit of a panic. When he stopped fighting, he decided now would be a good time. He reached over and squeezed the pump another 5 or 6 time. She whimpered. He knew he was hurting her good. He put an o-ring gag in her mouth, then squueze the inflator a couple more times before he exitted the room. Nat would want to finish it.

Nat had decided to make Riki wait. Watch her squirm, want to cum, but she had only enough vibration on to make her unbeleivably horny, but not horny enough to cum again. The clut was getting hers everytime her clit got touched. She was weak from the orgasms. It was out of her control, but Nat wanted Riki to be like that, helpless.

I'll probably be adding more to this before the end of the deadline ;) its a bit of an ongoing story that I add to when I feel like it.

Aesop
01-25-2006, 11:35 AM
Great entry cowgirl! Good luck to you.:)

Nikita
02-10-2006, 02:23 PM
Hey girly...You are a goodlilcowgirl who can write from both points of view. :sado:

goodlilcowgirl
02-10-2006, 03:53 PM
thank you :) I've had a bit of experience from both sides, but a bit more of the dominatn stuff... I'm glad you enjoyed it

orchid
02-13-2006, 10:57 PM
wow - i am just loving this story - please add more

PowerGames
02-14-2006, 07:35 AM
Way to go goodlilcowgirl. Hot story I like.
PG

goodlilcowgirl
02-14-2006, 06:58 PM
thanks guys... I will probably add some more tonight... will post the link then..