PDA

View Full Version : What type of marks ... ???

Ruby
01-24-2006, 02:56 PM
do you like on your body after a session?

Where do you like them?

Do you have any permanent marks left from a master/dom/owner/partner?

If yes, what are they and please tell us how you feel about them?

Ever curious,

Ruby

eviana
01-24-2006, 09:51 PM
Ruby,

After a session I like to have a few reminders of what Master and I have done together. Because we are very fond of whips usually i am left with red marks similar to welts on my shoulders, my buttocks, and my thighs. I have been left with bruises on my buttocks and thighs from canings and occasionally from our single tail but I am is less fond of bruises because they take longer to heal. My welts are usually gone in a day or two (which of course means we need to replace them :)) There have been the very rare occasions when he has by accident actually broken the skin but I have never been scarred.

Generally I like to have my marks and bruises left in places that wouldn't be seen by the general public but I have no problem with showing them off when attending a fetish event. The ones on my shoulders can usually be seen above my corset. I wear my marks with pride. They speak to me of the love that Master and I share but it is difficult to explain to the uninitiated what they are and how I feel about them.

I have no permanent marks unless you want to take into consideration my piercings. I have at present 10 exotic piercings (all done by a professional piercer). They are gifts from my Master and I wear them as symbols of my slavery to him.

I hope this answers some of your questions.

eviana

His_pita
01-25-2006, 10:51 AM
I haven't had the pleasure of wearing his marks on me yet, but I sure to plan to very soon. I have very pale skin and it takes a long time to heal so whatever he does to me will surely stick around as a reminder until the next time. :)

submissivewife
01-25-2006, 11:00 AM
Sir gave me two very small buirses once they were from how he grabbed my thigh. They were so cute....wish he could have seen them. Anyway, I loved it. I wanted him to come down and see me agian so he could give me more, that won't be for a while yet.:icon277:

Master gave me a full body flogging and the cropping. I loved it. I had SOOO many marks left from this. This happened in the summer time and in order to keep anyone from seeing the marks on my legs I had to wear pants. It was getting pretty hard to explain why I was wearing pants in 90 degree weather.

Nothing permanent...not sure I do want anything permanent.

orchid
02-12-2006, 04:17 PM
my favorite thing is for my Master to take a picture of my reddened ass after a spanking so that i can see what He has done to me. i don't have any permanent markings at the moment but we are discussing a small tattoo - his initial on the back of my neck.

tazkill
04-23-2006, 02:56 AM
That all sounds very sexy! I have a small scar below my lips from an accident i won't go into, i like it though, it makes me feel in some way invicible... hope that doesn't sound too psycotic!

What i will say about tattos is that they feel so invigorating, but i would suggest a symbol you both know rather than an intial, perhaps i am just a superstitious person but it is tempting fate to seperate you....

chattel69
04-23-2006, 08:12 AM
Since I have fair skin my whip marks fade rather quickly. If Master doesn't take a picture after the session, they will be gone before the weekend is over.

The only marks I can remember which last longer a the bruises which come from him biting my breast, he loves to leave multiple ones all around each one. We also played with a knife once and the line which was left on the skin lasted for a couple days and was very exciting to look at and think about how I got it.

As for permenant marks, I have concerned a tattoo but as of right now I don't have any which were given by my Master.

His_pita
04-23-2006, 07:20 PM
Three days ago was my Joe and I had our one-year anniversary since meeting. We had a great scene over the ottoman and he gave me my first marks across my ass with the crop. It made me feel very owned and proud to belong to my Master.

DungeonMaster6
04-29-2006, 06:56 AM
congrats

orchid
04-29-2006, 07:23 PM
thanks for your thoughts taz and i can certainly understand about tempting fate...however, we have been together for 13 years so far, married for 10 and are still going strong...not to say that can't change, but in addition, his initial is B which could easily be explained away by any number of things if it ever had to be!

cheers

ssissyboy
04-29-2006, 10:36 PM
Hello Ms Ruby,
I often have been left with bruises, it seems that the nipple clamps that are so rarely commanded to be placed leave the bruises behind. The longer that I am commanded to wear clamps or clothes pins, the deeper and more painful the bruises. I enjoy the bruises as they serve as a reminder of my sub position in life.
Humbly
Sissy

MsUther
04-30-2006, 05:46 AM
Ms Ruby

I love it when my tits is slightly bruised after slapping and hard handeling. I enjoy looking at the red bite marks and the red lines after his fingernails on me. I cherish the small marks all over me after he has held me hard.

Im quite ok with his marks not beeing so deep or so big that they take days to disapear. But i miss them when they are gone. I love theese bodymarks more then the traces of the whip.

MsUther

Ruby
04-30-2006, 11:46 AM
A big thank you to everyone who's responded.

Congratulations His_Pita!

I realized that I never answered my own questions.

I like those little after play time reminder marks - though my T does his best not to leave any. * sigh and grin *

I also like to leave a few on my sweet Nat. Gotta say, it's real tempting to have a ruby - not the name, but a picture of the gem - as a tat placed on his body.

* Goes off daydreaming about all the places I could have one placed and admire my mark of ownership... *

Who's next?

karisma
04-30-2006, 05:20 PM
I still have a burn-mark on my left wrist left from like 20 seconds burning from a cigarette.. It wasn't left after a 'session' per say but i have treasured it. And only regret that it seems fading away, as it has been a reminder and something i've been proud of... Wish I had more permanent markings, confirmations of love or something...

greeneyes
04-30-2006, 07:33 PM
i love when my nipples are swollen/ bruised. my thighs left with welt marks & teeth marks. the ache they create reminds me of the terror/ the pleasure i experienced. i can brush my hand over them & remember the smell/ the taste of my master. i can stroke my pussy lips & relive the ecstasy

submissivewife
04-30-2006, 07:54 PM
i love when my nipples are swollen/ bruised. my thighs left with welt marks & teeth marks. the ache they create reminds me of the terror/ the pleasure i experienced. i can brush my hand over them & remember the smell/ the taste of my master. i can stroke my pussy lips & relive the ecstasy

This contridicts your last four postings of being new....

greeneyes
04-30-2006, 08:47 PM
my fantasy world is very very rich. sometimes it is more real,more rich then my every day life.here, i'm hoping to raise the bar here. not all of us have had the courage to make that life real

submissivewife
05-01-2006, 05:46 AM
Thank you greeneyes for clarifing that....but this is a forum of real life. If you want to express your sexual fantasies we do have a forum for those.

I want to encourage your decision for real life. It does take a lot of that to do this lifestyle. I hope you find what you want.

subwife

Brosco
05-01-2006, 06:55 AM
my fantasy world is very very rich. sometimes it is more real,more rich then my every day life.here, i'm hoping to raise the bar here. not all of us have had the courage to make that life real

greeneyes,

I would never want to take away from your fantasies and I admire how rich they can be for you, I also admire that you can admit to that when sub'wife questioned you, so please do not take my following words the wrong way.

There are many in the various forums (not just BDSML) that try to portray fantasy as fact. Please don't fall into that trap. I believe you are genuine and want to enter this world. Feel free to express your fantasies, they are part of who you really are, but if you want to let people to get to know you and maybe even meet MrRight, I suggest you make it clear to readers what is real and what is fantasy - or even fantasy that you would want to make real. Nobody will judge you for it not being real, they will enjoy your posts just as much, but they will respect your honesty most - and that is an integral part of the journey you are taking.

Brosco

Ozme52
05-01-2006, 12:22 PM
Let's not be too hard on our greeneyed newcomer. Early on, I posted an answer above, not realizing the question had been directed for submissives. It takes awhile to realize the forum is divided into real v. fantasy, not to mention it's also divided by orientation.

His_pita
05-05-2006, 07:30 PM
I'm back and can now respond to this thread! :)

do you like on your body after a session?

Yes, I think I like it the best after a session. He has seen and experienced all of me and looks at me with such love and intensity that I can't help but love my body. I like to see the marks and the redness of my skin.

Where do you like them?

Mostly on my ass. I have had some marks on my back and one on my breast so far.

Do you have any permanent marks left from a master/dom/owner/partner?

No

cariad
05-08-2006, 06:39 AM
I love my bruises and welts, and hate it when they fade, either to sight or touch. They remind me not only of when I was given them, but also the person who gave them to me.

Since I normally wear long skirts it is unlikely that marks will show, although he is always very careful to make sure that any on my breasts are below evening dress line.

I don't have any permanent marks.

diva
05-08-2006, 10:55 AM
I am proud of the marks my Master leaves on my body. I have some kind of mark the majority of the time, often on my breasts, stomach, thighs, ass and back.
I thoroughly enjoy the time he spends marking my body, the care he takes to ensure that each stroke of the cane or the whip is applied to a precise place. We have experimented with all kinds of "patterns" of welts, and even cuts sometimes if we use different implements.
I love the caress of his hand as he strokes my body after a session, as we talk about each welt. I especially enjoy the feeling of aching the following day as I go about my normal routine. It is a constant reminder to me both of the session and of my Master.
I am not shy of my marks, and wear clothing that shows them in suitable situations - whenever I can in fact.

I do have permanent marks. I have my Masters initials carved into my left breast. And I am more proud of that scar than I can express.

mina
06-10-2006, 04:16 PM
What i will say about tattos is that they feel so invigorating, but i would suggest a symbol you both know rather than an intial, perhaps i am just a superstitious person but it is tempting fate to seperate you....

Personally I don't see anything wrong with getting a tattoo of someone's initial, unless it's some stupid high school boyfriend thing. I have a tattoo of Master's initial on my chest, and if we were to separate for some reason it wouldn't change the impact that he had on my life and how important he was to me. If I didn't kill myself afterwards, I would still want the tattoo as a reminder no matter what happened.

To further answer the original questions, I do love the marks left and have quite a lot of bruises and scars. Thankfully the marks on my arms have faded just in time for summer though, so no more covering up so much in public!

Grinser
06-10-2006, 04:53 PM
I like the idea of having the name of your love tatooed. I think,it is a little sad, if the tatoo is no more than an expression of ownership or submission (but I guess a sub might see that different) , but if it displays the name of a true love, it is a very romantic thing. So if it shows not only your submission and ownership to your dom, but also the dedication of your heart, I could not imagine a better gift for your partner.
And just to say my part to the topic... I love the look of rope marks on a beautiful woman...
Btw: I would be very careful when trying to leave marks, because they can really get worse with time. I once had a night with a girl that bit my arm and although the bite marks did not show immediately, they became huge bruises the day after. Just keep that in mind, I guess it would be pretty embarassing if the nice looking rope/bite/whip/gag marks turn into deep blue bruises that can be seen from miles away for the next two days, especially if you have to go to work with them.

cynn
06-22-2006, 12:05 PM
I was, and this might sound odd to some to even say "was", a painslut. An ex r't Master of mine was extremely Sadistic, and in time, trained me to be his painslut. I cherished that time with him, during which I received many marks/bruises/ and a couple of knife wounds.

I would look at the bruises I had with pride and hated when they began to fade. Almost fretting. Of course, they would be replaced soon enough with more!

I do bare some scars still to this day, and look upon them with differing feelings at different times. Memories. That's what they are to me. Memories of a time where I learned so much about me. So much about submitting to another. And that's what is important about them.

I am, however, no longer a painslut. I learnt that behaviour by the position I was in. I have since been in a D/s relationship that was far less extreme and found, I believe, my true self. Don't get me wrong, I do like some pain, but not pain for pains sake. And marks? Yum. Yes please. Always. And long may they continue, in what ever shape or form they appear.

Misato36
06-29-2006, 09:48 PM
My master was very agressive in bed. He enjoyed pinching and twisting my nipples. He also liked to fuck very hard and fast. After a long session I would usually wake up the next morning with brusies around my nipples and finger print bruises on my hips. I usually enjoyed the sex so I didn't mind the marks.