PDA

View Full Version : Dom/mes, Masters, Tops: What type of marks ...

Ruby
01-24-2006, 02:59 PM
do you like to leave on your partner after a session?

Where do you like leave those marks?

Have you ever given a partner/submissive/slave/bottom any permanent marks?

If yes, what were they and please tell us how you feel about them?

Ever curious,

Ruby

Rabbit1
01-25-2006, 03:38 AM
I leave only marks that go away ---no permanent are permitted in our play --but I do like to see the red marks on her bottom----Hand prints ---the stripe of a cane. My personal opinion is it would be a shame to leave a permanent mark on that beautiful bottom.

:ra

Aesop
01-25-2006, 11:03 AM
Normally I don't leave any marks on her, but that has more to do with living with children than anything else. "Mommy why is your leg striped?" isn't something we want to answer right now. lol When I can I like a nice caned backside and my wife likes me to leave red marks on her face from my hand. She doesn't have any permanent marks unless you count the tatoo she has on her ankle that she put there for me.:)

VixeyandPhoenix
03-25-2006, 08:36 PM
Without a doubt...ROPE MARKS a pic of Vixey with rope marks (http://www.vixeyandphoenix.com/gallery/amatuer/ropemarkback.jpg)

Ozme52
03-26-2006, 12:15 AM
Those do look delicious.

I'm not one who normally likes to leave permanent marks but I have to admit the tiny fingertip bruises I leave after slamming hard intercourse is a nice visual reminder.

_ID_
04-21-2006, 03:57 AM
Yes, I leave marks.

CitizenX
06-03-2006, 08:29 PM
My partner loves to be marked...I'm a biter so she gets a lot of teeth marks. Nothing permanent but still something she use as a reminder for a few days. She loves for me to mark her lower neck and shoulders and I usually leave one over her heart at all times....its a little romantic reminder she really loves. I usually leave finger marks and bite marks on her thighs as well...she loves them and is always begging me to mark her as mine.

Now the ones I let her place on me....well thats another story.

subjo321
06-04-2006, 05:45 AM
i love being marked. A reminder the next day to feel and become aroused knowing i belong to Him. But i do agree and relate to the kid thing.

_ID_
06-04-2006, 07:27 AM
Marks what marks.... This weekend my slave and I went to a local BDSM club, lots of activities going on. The only "toy" I brought with me was a crop the end of it 3 inches in width. I croped her butt while at the club, and after I croped her, she was pretty high from the experience, so she didn't really feel any pain in her behind. Today when we woke up, and went to the hotel lobby for breakfast when she sat down, there wasn't a single spot on the chair that didn't hurt. Much to my enjoyment cause I got to watch her squirm around in the chair. On the 2 hour ride home she also couldn't find a comfy spot to sit on. Were there marks? Actually no there were none, but her discomfort during the ride was very much apparent, and very much a "mark" the way I look at it.

As far as other marks, I guess my post was a bit short, and didn't answer all the questions.... I leave them on her butt legs and back. No, I haven't given her any perminate marks.... yet.

Dngnkeeper
06-11-2006, 01:28 PM
Ah marks. Thase lovely reminders of fun and perversion. They shape who and what we are.

Yes dear I leave marks. Over the years I dont think there is a place that I havent left a temperary mark on or had one left. I love to see them. To me they are a visual repersentation of power exchange and the time we share together. Wheather they are visibal on the skin, represented by pain or the subtle ones left in the mind they all bring joy.

Yes I have left and accepted a few permenant marks too. These can be tatoos, brands, scars from cuttings, canes or whips. Or something much more subtle that lives in your memory long after the actions, words and even people have passed.

Yup I love them.

her_Joe
06-11-2006, 02:58 PM
I love marks, too. The best thing about "temporary" marks that fade is that they have to be renewed!

I'm especially fond of welts. On Mine they fade within a day or less. I also like the deeper, red lines left by the crop and those fade in several days. We've talked about permanent marks, but I wonder if I would be happy with anything more impassioned than a tattoo? Not at all sure.

We're going to a cabin in the woods in a few weeks .... we'll see if the "need" is there for us both. We're not opposed to it in principle, just find no attraction to permanent scarring at the moment.

What about you, Ruby? I'd like to hear your ideas, too.

hJ