PDA

View Full Version : Virginity Sold Pt. Two:

FurryFury
01-24-2006, 10:12 PM
Virginity Sold Pt. Two:

He smiled at me as if I were brand new and shiny. The feelings he evoked in me warmed me so. I wanted nothing more than to make him as happy as I could. I wasn’t thinking about him as a rescuer right then or as my only hope. I simply wanted to give back to him.

“Did you happen to find some oils when you were searching your suite?” He asked.

“Yes.” I said taken aback at what he might think about the very thorough search I had done the first days I was here.

“Bring the base oil, the jasmine and one of the empty bottles.” He said.

I quickly complied. I was eager to give him any pleasure I could after what he had done for me. My first orgasm was such an incredible thing to me!

He kissed me pulling me close to him.

“Only use a little of the oil.” He told me. I watched him mix the oils into the previously empty bottle, then shake the bottle to blend the two better. He had only used a very small amount of the Jasmine.

I opened the bottle and dripped some into one hand nearly spilling out too much in my nervousness. I believe I looked comical but he just smiled at me.

He stood up pulling away from me flipping his shoes off with his toes. He pulled off his socks and slid off his slacks. I was simply staring at him as he revealed more of his flesh than I had ever seen before. His shirt came off next.

Now I was alone with a nearly naked man. I felt like I was a wicked girl and the feeling grew as he slipped his underwear down too. My cheeks burned. I wondered what my parents would say about this. Would they understand? I knew in my heart they would not. They would condemn me but I was doing the best that I could. I began to shake a little. Couldn’t they just love me for doing my best, I wondered? This wasn’t an easy situation to be in after all.

“Just relax.” He said with such a calm happiness in his tone that he made me feel warm again.

“Now I want this to last a long while.” He said. “I don’t want to come for a long time. The longer you build the pleasure the better it is. I can’t compete with eighteen years like you, so many long years of yearning before being opened up and detonated. How incredible you are. Oh my darling girl.” He said caressing my face.

“Just do your best. Give me what you have for as long as you can with your young strong fingers. When you feel me getting excited back off and do something else, okay? Use your strong hands as long as you can, dear and just enjoy exploring.” He finished.

I nodded and put my hands together dropping the bottle on the bed after snapping the lid closed. I rubbed my hands together getting them both slick and warming them as well as I could. I touched his cock gently. It jerked up toward me like a thing alive and dangerous. This made me jump back too. He laughed.

“It’s going to do that a lot.” He said chuckling at my reaction. “Are you sure you are ready for this?”

“Yes!” I said earnestly, making him laugh some more.

“Okay then see what you think of it, how it feels beneath your hand. I will let you know what I like and don’t like, but for now just explore for your own curiosity.” He said looking into my eyes.

I know I blushed hard but I also reached out. I put my right hand around his cock. It felt so hard and smooth. I could feel veins along the shaft of it. I found it strange that even though it was hard, it was also soft on the surface. I touched his balls with my left hand.

“Gently…” He murmured. His balls felt soft in my hands. I probably shouldn’t say this even now but they felt vulnerable too. It made me smile at the thought.

After I had discovered his body for a while he started to give me hints and direction.
“Take the heal of your hand and rub the underside of it so it is flat. Make it point back up toward my head,” he said.

I did as he told me watching his face and his cock as his breathing signaled his pleasure.
After a while he gave me another suggestion or was it an order? I didn’t think about it then I just did what he said.

I took his cock in my hand closing my fist around it. I stroked down it until I reached the base but as I did I put my other hand on the top and repeated so that one of my hands was always on him, making him happy.

It was true that I knew very little about a penis until this point. Even though I was shy at first, I was now enjoying my explorations of his cock. Not just because it would give me a chance to give back to him but simply because I was curious. This mysterious powerful flesh shaft was fascinating all by itself to me. I had permission to study it with no fear of how he would react. He wouldn’t think I was a horrible girl like most people. There was a freedom in this that I hadn’t felt before.

What had been tentative strokes and touches at the beginning, no longer were. I was learning so much about him and about his cock.

Isn’t it said, I thought, that this drives all men? If I could learn it’s secrets then I could write my own fate. I shivered at the thought. It seemed somehow wrong to me that I even thought it at all.

After a while I reversed direction working up his shaft with my hands on him the same way. I could feel his excitement building. I knew what he wanted. He wanted me to back off so we could keep at it for longer. I wanted to see him come. I was curious about what that would look like on his face. I wanted to see what him shooting his come out would look like. I didn’t stop. I was thinking I should, but I kept on looking intently at that tiny hole in the top of his cock whenever I could see it through my hands.

He grabbed me. He pulled me down for a kiss pining my arms between our bodies. My hands were still on his cock but they felt uncomfortable and hard to move. I was afraid of hurting him.

His eyes looked almost feral now. I felt his kisses were devouring me. I wanted to be taken away from myself and eaten like that. I wanted it so bad it burned my skin and liquefied my cunt or at least it seemed to.

“I told you to stop when I got close.” He all but growled into my mouth.

I kissed him feverishly, delaying for time.

“I know. I was going to.” I said in a little girl caught being bad sort of voice.

“Were you now?” He chuckled. “I don’t think so.”

My breath shuddered out between us. I felt a trickle of fear and guilt inside me. I hadn’t seen him like this before. It thrilled me and scared me.

His eyes were so intense as he held me like that, so close to his body, so tight.

“Why didn’t you stop?” He asked me in a measured slow way that made my heart beat wildly.

“I wanted” I began stumbling over the words. “I wanted to do what you told me but I, I, don’t know . . .” I said trailing off. My face was probably all twisted up as I tried to think of an answer to his question.

“Think about it. You know. The answer is inside you.” He said very quietly.

“I was um, excited.” I said haltingly. “I wanted to see you enjoy as much as I did and spurt. I’m sorry.” I could feel the heat of a blush burning in my face as I spoke.

He just continued to stare into my eyes as if he could scour my soul. I thought I might dissolve under such a gaze. I was intensely embarrassed.

I felt his cock begin to soften. It made me so sad. I felt extreme guilt. Still he said nothing, he did nothing, but continued to just look into me. When I could feel him completely soft he released me.

“Will you try again?” He asked.

I nodded eagerly. I so very much wanted to please him. I felt that I had been selfish and messed up. I wanted to fix it and make him happy.

When I say I wanted to please him I mean all of him. It was no longer just his cock or even his body that I wished to please. I wanted to please his mind as well. I wanted to massage his soul and make his spirit sing.

He had told me if I was well behaved and treated everyone with respect I could stay. What I realized is that I was not being respectful when I rushed ahead instead of doing as he had told me and as he wanted.

He closed his eyes. It was as if the sun had been eclipsed from my sky. It also gave me a sense of being invisible. I did everything I had done so far that had pleased him most but when I thought he was getting close I moved my hands away from his cock and instead massaged his thighs or kissed him until I thought it might be safe to continue.

After a while he gave me some new ideas. By this time my hands were starting to ache from so much work. I didn’t care though. I was determined to make him happy no matter what it took.

I began to feel as if I had power over him. I’d feel his cock harden and lengthen. I’d feel it tighten. I felt powerful. It took some time before I wasn’t so jumpy about the reactions his cock seemed to have all by itself.

After a while though I got the idea that he had some sort of almost iron control over his own cock. I know it sounds impossible. I had never imagined a guy could have that kind of control. I must have been letting my imagination run away with itself because guys can’t control their cocks’ right? Their cocks mostly control them. I was touching him exciting him and that put me in control or it should have.

Somehow I came to feel it didn’t. I began to think he was still in control of everything. I was trying so hard to do as he wished. I backed off when I thought he was close and started again when he seemed ready.

(continued next post)

FurryFury
01-24-2006, 10:14 PM
Sometimes I wouldn’t know how close he felt himself to be. He would take my hands then stopping me. He would kiss my hands. He would point out little things to me about how to touch him better or recognize when to stop on my own. I learned a lot from him that night. I learned things about cocks that I didn’t want to ever have to use again unless it was with him. Each time his cock deflated I felt sad. I knew it was what he wanted but I didn’t understand why at all. I began to feel like a failure in my efforts. I began to wonder if he would ever come. My hands were really getting tired now. He spoke to me suddenly.

“Is it getting difficult? Do your hands hurt?” He asked.

I shrugged but did not stop. His eyes opened, and again, his eyes stabbed me. I felt nervous. I wondered if he was unhappy with my answer. It’s hadn’t been in words so maybe he didn’t like that. Or he could just be unhappy with me in general. I felt a coldness slide down my spine.

“I just want you to be happy.” I whispered quickly.

“What you are doing tonight is what I like, but every man is different” He told me.

I closed my eyes at his words. I didn’t want to hear about any other men but he continued. His words were like a knife in my heart.

“When you go back to the others you will learn to do this quickly and efficiently. Rarely will you do it the way any individual man wants you too. What you learn with me may, or may not, help you there. I like it to take a long time as I told you, but you won’t really be working for the man you are touching there. You will be working to make money so the sooner you finish the quicker you can move on to another.” He continued.

My jaw clinched. I ground my teeth. I didn’t want to think I would ever go back there. He had to know that. Why would he bring it up now? Was he just being cruel? Hadn’t he said if I was good I could stay? I had so many questions but I didn’t trust myself to ask them nicely.

It was an effort to continue to stroke his cock the way he wanted and not go at it too hard. My fingers twitched with menace because of what he had just said. I was hurt to the core by his words.

My hands began to cramp painfully. I promised myself I wouldn’t cry. I had tried to please him now for a long while. I wanted to make him feel wonderful returning what he had given me but now I was hurting, and not just physically. I felt like I was running out of time here. I worried that the muscles in my hands would seize up. I didn’t want that. I couldn’t give him pleasure if it did.

“I want to you take one hand and stroke the flesh between my testicles and ass.” He ordered me.

I flinched at his words this time. They seemed too raw to me. I felt like a whore for the first time with him. I felt my bottom clench, I couldn’t figure out if it was doing so in shock, disgust or excitement. I did as he asked, all the while my hands felt worse and worse.

“Do you want to make me come?” He asked.

“Yes!” I cried instantly without thinking.

He chuckled.

“Why?” He questioned.

“You made me come. Now I want to do for you.” I answered.

“Do you think my hands hurt when I pleased you?” He growled suddenly. I felt horrible when he said that.

“Do you think I was angry, hurt or scared?” He asked. His voice was slightly harsh; it was demanding and he sounded so disappointed in me. I shrank inside as the meaning of his words slid into me. I was in error again. I was ruining everything for him.

“No.” I said shaking my head. I opened my eyes so I could try to see where this was all going. I felt confused and ashamed.

“Do you think I’ve been too hard on you?” He asked.

“No! I, I, don’t know, much.” I said lowering my eyes. I did think he was being too hard on me, in a way. I also felt like a failure. I was so ignorant about things like this. I felt so small.

“You know do much. You know your heart. You just have to let it answer. You have to listen to it.” He insisted.

A tear slipped out of my eye and then another. More followed until my eyes were like a facet turn on low.

“Please let me make you happy, let me give you pleasure.” I pleaded with him.

He nodded. He was hard now in my left hand. My right was lower where he had asked me to rub. I moved my left hand against his sweet spot and felt him jump.

I smiled through the tears that were gathering in my eyes making my vision gray and sort of wispy around the edges. I bit my lip. His eyes were again boring into me.

My hand moved faster up and down his shaft. I made sure to always hit his sweet spot over and over as I worked his flesh. His cock was twitching and jumping. Little clear beads of fluid were starting to come out of the top of it. I was getting excited at all of this. It made me feel happy to think I was able to bring him pleasure. I don’t know how much time it took. I sort of lost my concept of time. Nothing mattered to me but this. I didn’t feel the pain anymore in my hands.

“Tell me what you want.” He demanded after a while.

“I want you to come, please.” I begged moving faster on him. All other thoughts and feelings where gone now. Only this was important to me.

His mouth’s smile deepened. His breathing now was more like a long distance runner might sound, as he was nearing the end of a marathon.

“Why?” He gasped looking into my eyes. I looked back into his. The look in his eyes touched me so much. Before I could stop myself, I spoke my heart.

“Because I love you.” I blurted it out like a perfect idiot. I closed my eyes and turned red, feeling more tears fall.

His cock jerked in my hand. I looked down just in time to see his stream shoot out of that little hole in the top of his cock. My mouth opened in amazement. My eyes probably looked huge as I watched him spurt and jerk over and over. It made me so happy. I was almost afraid the burst of joy I felt was so potent it was frightening.

My error had pleased him. Those words I thought, they had put him over the edge, but why? Were they even true? I searched inside myself.

He moaned and pulled me to him. Kissing my face while his cock continued to jerk and spurt. He growled a little holding me close to him. Later he asked me if I meant it.

I knew then my words had made the difference. They were as important to him as I had hoped. I couldn’t explain why I said those three little words but I felt they were solid and true. I told him so.

His face beamed at me. He covered me in kisses. He massaged my hands until the pain that had started up again, and stiffened them, was gone.

“My sweet girl” He murmured over and over as he kissed me. All the anger, fear, embarrassment and everything else, faded again then. The more positive emotions of pride, relief, love and the warmth of security covered the negative ones up.

“You made me very happy tonight.” He told me.

My heart felt like it flew wide open when he said that. I was so thrilled. He was everything to me in those moments, absolutely everything.

Mistress Florence
01-26-2006, 01:52 AM
Bravo! This is very well written, and very tasty material. The dialogue is excellent too.

FurryFury
01-26-2006, 07:27 AM
Bravo! This is very well written, and very tasty material. The dialogue is excellent too.

Thank you very much Mistress Florence!

It always thrills me when someone enjoys what I've written.

Fury