PDA

View Full Version : Excited new member

jkitty
01-25-2006, 11:04 AM
I am a 27 year old female who is new to this site. This looks like it could be lots of fun!!!! I know that I came here looking for something! I'm new to all of this and am looking for someone willing to help me find my way around. I am interested in the BDSM lifestyle, or to be more specific, I would like to learn about the Dom/sub lifestyle. I'm not even sure if they are the same thing. I've had many fantasies about being dominated which seems to consume my day! If anyone has any advise..........

submissivewife
01-25-2006, 11:07 AM
You will find lots of information here at the forums. If you have questions feel free to ask there are a lot of members whe are willing to give you advise and help while you learn. Also if you want to ask specific people just Private Message (PM) any of us and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.

subwife

Aesop
01-25-2006, 11:08 AM
Welcome jkitty! To the site and to the lifestyle! We've got some great members here who can help answer your questions. Be sure to check out the knowledge base forums for some great info. :wel

Rabbit1
01-25-2006, 12:31 PM
Welcome jkitty glad you joined us ---this is a fun place and friendly people --get all your questions answered here ---if you post a question you may get different answers ---but all will try to help

:ra