PDA

View Full Version : Grading of Stories 'If it Hurts Cry Uncle'

drayman
07-16-2003, 04:07 AM
I have just read the first page of the contribution from Pagan titled above and I would draw attention to the word 'young' in the guide.

I think that the word should be substituted by the word 'paedophile' as, from the little that I read the content is definitely of this sort. I do not wish to read about such scenarios and I did not proceed further.

I am not wishing to censor anyone's contribution but wonder if the guide should make it clear that the reader should be FULLY aware of the content of the story.

Comments from others more experienced than I would be appreciated.

BDSM_Tourguide
07-16-2003, 08:54 AM
... was added to denote underage participants in stories. It was also added to seperate these stories from the "teen" code. I know the "young" code used to be called something else, but because of something posted here in the forums, it was changed to be more PC or something. At least that's how I seem to remember it happening. I might be totally off the ball.

Anyway, point: Don't read the stories with that code if you don't like the content. Stick to the "teen" stories or stories with codes you like more.