PDA

View Full Version : calling all slave woman for help

AthonyMassi
01-27-2006, 04:20 AM
I have always been a very dominate person in relationships and especially during sex. I have also been involved with BDSM groups and events but this has been a private lifestyle for me. I have been in a relationship now for about a year and 10 months but almost six months of that I have lived over 3000km away from her. She hasn’t really been with that many partners in her life and to be quick honest our sex life started out quite conservative but over time I have noticed this submissive side to her. I discussed with her how I enjoy anal sex, how it is a different feel all together. So one night after a few drinks during sex she turns over onto her stomach and tells me to try it on her. The lights where dim but I could still see her face blush. I quickly grabbed the warming strawberry lube and started to slowly insert my cock inside her ass. She told me to put my hand close to her hands and she squeezed them so hard, stuffed her face into the pillow and started yelling I almost felt bad and stopped. I asked “Are you sure about this?” She told me “Not to stop”. Needless to say it was accomplished she took all 8x6 of my cock inside her. She laid there in pain but her cookie was so wet. I also notice that when she was on top she wouldn’t get as aroused, her cervix wouldn’t re-tracked enough for me to fit my whole cock inside her and all I would do is hit her cervix hard. But as soon as I had her on her back and her legs up in the air over my shoulders pinned right to her head she would get so aroused her cervix would re-tracked and I could go balls deep inside her she was mine to control and she would leave a puddle on the bed from her cookie getting so wet.

Like I said before I have been away for almost six months and most of our relationship is communicating over emails and msn messenger. Now it’s getting close to the day I go back home the weekend before Valentine’s Day to be exacted. We have been discussing what we are going to do when I come home. She wanted to buy an outfit that I would really like and I told her to guy some sluty lingerie and make sure everything is black. I little later on as we are chatting on msn she tells me she found an outfit so she sent me the picture of this black sluty lingerie that was nothing but straps around her body. I got an instant hard on because this is so out of character for her. As the blood is pulsating through my cock I replied how hot and sexy it was and I told her all you need is a choker, a leash and to be calling me master. She responded by saying “I would love to put a choker on and to call you Master because I am your sex slave”. I don’t even need to tell you how hard I got and I started getting hot flashes. I asked “You like to be submissive during sex don’t you?” she said “yes I like it, I like when you take control over me”. Fro three weeks not she has bee telling me that she can’t wait till the time comes when she is saying “don’t stop Master” and “I am your love slave and submit to my Master”.

Okay this brings me to my question. I am getting a nice hotel for the weekend I’m coming back. My plan is to fill the room with candles and the bed with rose peddles. Now, beyond that I am calling all slave women to please help with this fantasy. I need some good ideas on how I should pursue the fantasy and make it the best as possible if there are any ideas on things to buy, to say, to do during sex or even things to help create the ambiance. I would like to know the thing that you slave girls would fantasizes in a situations like this.

Thank you for taking the time to read my long thread and I can’t wait to read some responses.

submissivewife
01-27-2006, 07:09 AM
Sound like you to are find out a lot about each other. I helped a friend with decorating a hotel room for a special night with her boyfriend. It was Valentines Day as well so I think these suggestions might help as well.

We went and got roses, candles, a ballon (had I love you on it), a card and chocolates. I am not sure what she did with the chocolates but hey she said she lots of fun.

I loaned her my blindfold, handcuffs, and flogger. I don't know the details on all of that but she said she had LOTS of fun with those.

I helped with decorating by putting the flowers in a couple different vases and then putting these around the room. Candles accompanied these as well. The card she laid out with the ballon so he would see it when he came into the room.

The main thing here is that she will mostly LOVE the idea you put time and effort into your evening. You don't necessarily have to go all out and expensive. She will love the thought most of all!!

AthonyMassi
01-27-2006, 11:06 AM
SubWife> If this where you what kind of submissive talk to you enjoy buy your hubby. I guess everyone is different but if it where a more sensual evening what would you like to hear?

submissivewife
01-30-2006, 09:22 AM
Well, if it were me and my husband was more sensual I would want to be talked to in a very soothing voice about how have pleased him and to be touched. I love sensual touch. My ideal evening would start off with a dinner as he teased the hell out of me during dinner. Progressing to maybe an evening of dancing where I could tease the hell out of him as he does me. Hands everywhere. Then be taken to the decorated room where I am subjected to a wonderful flogging, cropping and sex! Having him touch me gentle but possively. I love hearing him say I am his and how much he needs me as his slave. Mostly knowing that I am pleasing him gives me much pleasure. To ME knowing that I have pleased him and serving him as he like, wants and even needs is greater than anything! I can't give you the words but hopefully this gives you some ideas that I am sure your sub might like to hear.

AthonyMassi
01-30-2006, 02:35 PM
Submissivewife> those are some great points. I know there is much more to her being my slave then I or she even knows but of course this is a thing that needs to grow and I think the points you made are great for a beginner. Let her feel save in being my slave gain the trust and explore her submissive side.

Thanks again

orchid
02-12-2006, 04:14 PM
sounds like you have a wonderful evening planned Sir. i expect i may be late with this answer being that this IS the weekend before Valentine's day but might i suggest that you take a collar and leash with you and begin her training in that room, this weekend. teach her how you like to be pleased, tell her how you would like her to address you. if you are serious about moving your relationship forward in this way, you could discuss limits and contracts and safe words. you don't have to have it finalized this weekend and can most certainly use the weekend for a fun 'see what we're getting into' session but if you are serious, you will need to lay the ground rules before you progress too far.

have fun
i hope you will come back and tell us all about it

Hime
02-21-2006, 12:01 AM
For me it's all about the anticipation. I love when he gets everything ready so I expect we're going to be going at it right away, and then teases me and makes me wait while he takes his time, saying things like "Are you ready yet? I think you need some more time." Nothing like being reduced to begging to turn me on. :)

perfectlittleslave
04-18-2006, 01:43 PM
For my Master and i , i prefer him to be aggressive, the rose pedals and candles is not our thing. Master, takes it upon himself to do what he wants, tells me what to do, (not asks) or even prepares. When he is ready for a session he just grabs me. i love it this way. i love to submit power to him and He loves to hear me say it. I refer to him only as Master, therefore during a session i start and complete my sentances with Master. It sounds like this is what she wants. It sounds like she wants you to have total control and wants you to make her speak to you this way. A good sub. will obey, but only if she is made to. You have to train yourself and her to comply. Good luck.