PDA

View Full Version : PONY RANCH- a thread for pony boy and girl role playing

Masters_lilone
01-27-2006, 04:24 PM
welcome to the ranch... i started this thread because i am intrested in pony play. all are welcome to post to this thread if they are intrested in pony play too you can post either as a pony or a trainer or a groom.

vanessa
01-28-2006, 11:12 PM
I'll sign up as a poney girl:)

ny13331
02-02-2006, 10:27 AM
I will stroll onto the stage as a trainer, known as Master James.

sheepy
02-02-2006, 10:50 PM
I would be honored to be a grroom/stablemate of Vannesa

Warhawk
02-12-2006, 04:33 PM
I would love to be a Pony for someone!

robyn
06-11-2006, 01:17 AM
I would love to become a pony girl. Would love to roleplay

ride
08-08-2006, 12:34 PM
any place for a pony?

Sir_G
08-08-2006, 07:05 PM
I would love to be a Trainer, known as Sir Gregory.

robyn
08-13-2006, 02:43 PM
I could hear my alarm go off as rose from my bed . Oh well Iguess I got to get up . Little did I know that this day would be the began of a whole new live for me . As i move to the bathroom to run my water, Ifelt a hand go over my mouth and a foul smelling rag place over me.and then I pass out . when Iwoke up Iwas blindfolded and some kind of bar in my mouth At once I knew I was an a plane being flowing to so were . Icould here Two man talking . She bring a lot on the auction block ibet say one of them . then the other say she got to be the finist mare we got to day .

Sir_G
08-13-2006, 05:49 PM
Sir Gregory was looking forward to the day. It was always a good day when new stock were offered at auction and he had often considered being an owner of a pony girl and racing her. To date, he had taken an active role in betting on the races and with astute betting and careful investments he had saved enough money to buy a place in the country and have enough left over to spend at the Pony Girl auction today.

He was smiling as he left his 300 acre property that had all the equine trimmings - stables, tack room, a small track complete with grandstand. He planned to hold events and offer other trainers the oportunity to train and adjist their Ponies on his ranch. There was a market for it when you considered all the city owners out there. He was not greedy and would do it for a fair price and it would also provide unlimited opportunities for parties and debauched fun. The homestead had ample spare rooms, a pool, and most importantly a fully equipped dungeon. What more could a man ask for but to live the good life.

He made his way to the property where the auction was taking place parked his car and was greeted by Pony Girls already owned but not fully in role just dressed for the auction to help set the mood. They looked resplendent in their harnesses, perky breasts adorned with nipple weights and rings. They greeted him warmly and directed him to where the auction was taking place.

The auction was being held in an amphitheatre like affair with teared seating to allow the bidders a good view of the stock as they were led around the arena and put through their paces. The stock were kept in a room that led onto the arena and were bought out by grooms. Some of the stock were quite wild and would require extensive training, that was fine. After all, he was about to become an owner trainer..............

Sir_G
08-15-2006, 11:34 PM
He took his seat in the front row and was handed a bidding baton as the first girl was being led into the arena. Her hands were tied behind her back and she was being led by a rope attached to a leather collar. She had mousy blond, short hair and her eyes were down cast, average sized breasts but was a little too broad in the hips. Sir Gregory knew exactly what he wanted and was prepared to wait and indeed pay for what he wanted.

The bidding was going well on the various lots and the punters were picking up some good mares. Then he spied her. She was magnificent. A mane of raven hair, a tanned, lean body, her abdominal muscles visible as she struggled, beautiful breasts capped by nipples that he guessed were an inch long and legs that would pull any cart he harnessed her to. She also had spirit and was fighting against being led around the arena. Spirit that would have to be tamed but hopefully not broken. He did love a challenge and no doubt would get one from her.

He turned out to be the only bidder the others no doubt not wanting to have to deal with such a spirited pony girl and that suited Sir Gregory perfectly. A beautiful pony girl for a bargain price. He paid the cashier and went to claim her.

She was in the transit stable shackled to a post, hands above her head accentuating the curve of her breasts and nipples. A well trimmed pubic mound indicated recent grooming and that pleased him. He walked up to her and stood facing her.

"Well girl you are mine now what do you have to say for yourself"..........

robyn
08-16-2006, 06:55 PM
There iwas hanging there after I was sold . iwas crying and still trying to fight my way lose. That when i felt sting of the whip ,an someone sayng clam down . Are you get more of trhe same. so I stop the frighting an just hung there . That when Isaw him the man who just brought me. He walk up to me and ran his hand over my nude body., saying there there you be ok soon as iget you into trailer girl . Iwas slowly lower down , An a lease place on my callor an he lead me out of thr barn to his his trailer. and was place in there e place his hand in his pocket and pull out some suger cube an place it to my mouth. here girl iknow you must straving . I'm sorry I don't have more then this. but you be fead as soon as I get you to the station. You be well care for.The ride lasted about 2hrs. when he came to a stop next to a big barn , iwas then lead out of the trailer an into the barn towhat look like a horse stall . That when he told me to get some rest for tomorrow your transfomation start.

Sir_G
08-16-2006, 07:45 PM
Sir Gregory mused to himself as he drove the two hours back to his property. He was pleased with his purchase and whilst the girl had spirit she seemed to respond to a firm, kind hand. He couldn't get the vision of her lean tanned body out of his mind and looked forward to seeing how she would respond to her training. if anything he was a realist and whilst he knew he could imagine what may or may not happen the only real way to find out was to do.

He pulled up next to the stable and let her out of the trailer. The collar and lead were still attached and he walked her around to get the blood circulating after the long trip to the ranch. He smiled at her as he walked her watching her firm breasts bounce as she walked and her toned muscles flexing, she would make a stunning pony girl. She had thus far been silent, saying nothing and that suited him but he felt the need to reassure her and explain a little of what would happen over the next day or so.

"Now my girl, I will be taking you to your stable where you will spend the nights until your training is complete. You will be restrained but I will treat you kindly until your behaviour indicates that I need to be harsh. You will be well fed and looked after never wanting for anything and all you will need to do is submit to my training. Do you understand?"

The girl nodded and Sir Gregory thought to himself even if she doesn't she will soon enough. He fed her and placed her in the stall. The stall contained a high density foam mattress, blankets, a pillow, a bottle of water, a parlor pot incase she needed to answer natures call, and her restraints. He put the restraints on and bid her goodnight and looked forward to the morning. He would sleep in the stables in the room especially set up for this situation.

He awoke just before dawn and set about getting ready for the day. He had thought long and hard about what he would name her and had settled with "Ravens Magic" or "Raven" for short after her lustrous black mane. He pulled on his riding boots and finished his cup of perculated coffee and went to wake her.

She was curled up under the blankets sleeping peacefully and he roused her gently calling her new name and she woke with a confused look on her face at the unfamiliar name. Sir Gregory motioned her to get up and she groaned and lay back. He cracked the whip that he held at his side and she leapt to her feet a startled look on her face.

"Yes Raven time to wake up for your grooming, breakfast and your training."

He took her to the combined toilet and shower stall and stood there whilst she performed her morning toilet and shower a look of embarrasment on her face and then breakfast was consumed and with the sun peeking over the trees they began her pony training.

He placed a bridle over her head with a soft rubber bit that fitted in her mouth. Her tack consisted of a leather training harness that would give some support to those gorgeous tits of hers as she trotted around the corral.

"Ok Raven we are going to start with some trotting around the perimeter of the corral. Off you go" and he cracked the whip again to emphasise the point.

She started off with a lazy half jog but a little carress with the whip on her arse motivated her to do better and she was soon trotting nicely. Unfortunately she didn't have the aerobic fitness needed of a good pony girl and was soon struggling.

"Dear Dear Raven what am I to do with you girl. You are struggling after 10 minutes work." he said to her as she squatted in the dust panting..............

robyn
08-19-2006, 06:53 PM
As I felt the sting of the whip on my backside istarted to trotting faster around the corral. my training lasted for 2hr as fell into heap of swet and tears on to the dusty ground of the corral. ilay there think how has my life come to this . iwas a happy girl with a good job and a lotof friends . Now i'm being reduce to being a train animal . Please i can't do this as lay there crying in the dirt. What gone to happen to me . I need to find a way to get away if I can

darknight666
08-19-2006, 09:07 PM
Is it too late for me to sign up as a pony-girl? :crop:

Sir_G
08-20-2006, 11:49 PM
It had been a hard day training Raven. She had a long way to go in the stamina department but what she lacked in fitness could be fixed with hard work. He took her into the stables and took her to the shower and toilet stall and had her shower and wash the dust of the day off that fine body. He had watched her trooting naked for most of the day and the sight had aroused him. He bid her to go down on her knees in front of him and he pulled out his cock and set her about the business of sucking him off. She proved to have a very capable mouth and it wasn't long before he he was spraying her face with his come. He watched as it dripped down her face onto her breasts and realized she would have to shower again.

He fed her and put her to bed as he had the night before and started to consider the paperwork that had come in the days mail. He had just finished writing the cheque for the power bill when the phone rang. It turned out to be a friend who was going overseas for twelve months and who wanted him to take care of his girl whilst he was away. He had tried to duck it mentioning the fact he had already taken on a new girl that needed a lot of training but his friend was insistant and that this new girl wouldn't be any trouble. "Famous last words" Sir Gregory thought as he was agreeing. What are friends for and all that. His friend would drop her off tomorrow first thing.

The new day dawned and he and Raven carried out their morning routine and he had her working on posture as the car and trailer arrived with the new girl. He greeted his frien warmly and said

"Well lets have a look at this girl then shall we."

His friend opened the trailer and led out a stunning blonde girl. She was about 5'8" tall a full bust and slender hips and legs that he thought would need building up if she was to be raced. She had a sullen look on her face that spelled trouble from the beginning. She resisted as his friend pulled her over to Sir Gregory and when he finally managed to get her to where Sir G was standing he was flustered and breathing heavily.

"Hmmmn. No trouble 'ay Reggie." Sir G said to his friend

"Well perhaps a little G. She can be a bit willful and bratty at times."

"No problem old friend I have just the thing. Let me show you."

He walked up to the girl and grabbed her blond mane and pulled her over to where a puddle had formed where he had watered Raven. The water was muddy and he he forced her to her knees and told her to put her tits and face in the mud. She looked at him quite increduously but had started to comply when Sir G assisted her to take up the position making sure her tits were well muddied as was her face.

He drew out his lightweight cane and measured the distance to her ass, had a few practice swings and then lit up her ass with ten quickfire strokes that made her yelp. She was smart enough not to move out of position a fact that was not lost on Sir G. Reggie looked on in admiration. His friend seemed to have a way with pony girls.

"Well Reggie judging from the bulge in your pants you would like to bid your girl a fond farewell" Sir G said smiling at his friends condition.

"Why yes. I would thank you G". He walked up to the girl pulled out his cock, spat on her upturned ass and massaged some of her juices into the rose bud that was her asshole lubricating it for his ramant cock. He plunged into her, ploughing her ass causing her to grunt and bury her face into the mud, humiliated but responding by forcing her ass up for more. Reggie pumped her and it was not long before he was ready to come. Seeing this Sir G took up a position so that as Reggie withdrew he could grasp her hair and turn her around to allow Reggie to come on her face.

Reggie groaned and shot his load, the girl licked and sucked his cock greedily obviously over her mood.

"Well G old friend I'd love to stay but I must be off. People to see, things to do before I fly out and all that."

"No problem Reggie have a good trip and stay in touch"

Sir G waved him goodbye and turned to the girl who still knealt in the mud with come on her face and tits.

"Well my girl well have to come up with a name for you. Kitty will do I think. Now what do you have to say for yourself".................

darknight666
08-22-2006, 10:13 AM
She stared into his eyes, searching for a shred of humanity and finding no shred of mercy. She lowers her gaze and stares at the floor as he walks away.

She begins to think back on how she got here. Sitting naked in a stable covered in mud, straw and cum. It seemed so simple she thought You show up, act like a pet for a few days, then leave.

She brings my knees up to her chest and sobs quietly, a whole range of emotions racing through her mind. She was angry, angry at her friend for setting her up, angry at the people who ran this place, angry at......him. But most of all she was angry at herself, angry because she had actually enjoyed it. She enjoyed the humiliation and the pain.

Alone with her thoughts, she curls up on the floor and drifts off to sleep. Wondering what he would do to her the next day....

Sir_G
08-22-2006, 10:37 AM
He was tired from the days exertions. Two girls were a handful but he knew ultimately it was to their benefit that he train them. Kitty was going to be a problem. She was sulky and needed constant discipline. A task he had agreed to take on for his friend. He sighed as he considered his dedication to his friends and resolved that it was for the best.

Kitty would understand what discipline meant if it was the last thing he did. He prepared the harness that she would wear tomorrow. It had a bra that held spikes that would torment her breasts with every movement and a huge black dildo that would insert into her pussy, along with a butt plug that held a pretty tail, perfect for the high stepping exercise he had planned for the girls in the morning. That along with the whip should motivate them to excel......

robyn
08-24-2006, 10:40 AM
As iiwatch as Kitty was lead in to the stable ,I though to myself that iwas gone to have to pretend to go along with this . Till isaw my change to escape this mad house. But if I did escape where I'm I at . It just dawn on me that Iwas a long way from home.But imust try. Oh well it morning an Iwonder what the day will bring . Ihope I'm not made to suck him again.but he did taste good.aAn Iwas get hot just doing it. Gone ovre to my feed tray i eat what i didn't finish Ididn't finish last nigh. It gone to take sometime to get useto eat like this only oats and furitsand drink from a water tourgh

robyn
08-27-2006, 09:15 AM
I think its been about two week since I have been here now. An I 'm start to think like a pony now. My train has progress to the point were I'm how be train to walk on the ball s of my feet, this is very hard to to do but I'm get the hang of it. ijust over hear my owner talking to one of the ranch hand about get a vet. here to check kitty an me out for some modforcation to be made to our bodies and to get some shot for the up comming season . i guess this means that i will be here the rest of my life as one of his pony now. An I'm gone to be one of his best he veery had.may some day to give him many folds as time goes on Oh here he come with my feed sack it time for me to eat,as it is place around my neck, oh how I have become acoustom to eatting oats and furits. just like a good pony that iHave become

ssissyboy
09-09-2006, 10:09 AM
Sir G,
If you have need for additional stock, I would love to be a pony for your work carts.
Love Sissy

robyn
10-27-2006, 02:17 PM
Were has my mastwer gone . I miss him so.