PDA

View Full Version : New Story!

Kostly
07-16-2003, 08:41 AM
Here is my first BDSM story, it is short, but I think you should enjoy. Please Feel free to add to it, but I would like to get credit for what I did:)
-----------------------------------------
Encounter

Knock on the door, I abruptly answer. In a signal that you are not to speak a word I gently push my finger to the red lips before me. Instructions follow and on entered my house I immediately order the removal of all clothing. Item after item is pealed away. I am careful to take time inspecting every part that is uncovered. I gently push your panties aside, and feel the moistness within. I take time inspecting it and find that is completely hairless as I have instructed for. I gently taste you with my tongue careful not to touch you for to long. Finally I instruct you to remove the panties.

Placing a leash on your collar, I carelessly walk off with you following. I tie your arms to a spreader bar above and quickly add another to your legs. Every effort is made in an attempt to make it impossible for you to escape.

I take two clips from an intricately carved box and gently place them on your erect and beautiful nipples... You feel a shot of pain as I add each one, and with great discomfort thoughts of excitement and intimidation rush your head. Suddenly you realize this isn’t a game and that your compliance is a requirement. I slowly kiss down your chest... down your belly... You eagerly await my tongue on your cunt, but I am careful to bypass this, and continue down your leg... teasing you...

You can’t move, and your impatience starts to grow... You protest your disapproval, and are met with a sharp slap on your bottom... I continue to kiss your legs, and your body, and then I stand up...

Copyrighted, June 29th 2003
kostlybondage@yahoo.com