PDA

View Full Version : Not sure if this is where it goes.

SpikesKitten
02-01-2006, 01:26 PM
But, I am guessing my question fits here best, unless of course I missunderstood. I'm sure someone will point me in the right direction.

Of course, I am a newbie to all this BD stuff, and so his my "other half"...:) My question though is about Anal. I have a low pain tolerance, which makes me sound completely ridiculous asking this. I have been exploring this area with different things, mostly my vibrator, but I have in fact been able to get larger objects in without too much pain. Last time my other half and I tried though, it didn't work. It simply hurt too much. I'm wondering if there are any certain positions this could be tried in, or techniques that anyone has. I want to try it, and I know for a fact he does too. He lives 6 hrs from me, but we talk on a daily basis about things, and just talking about doing that makes me want to more and more. I don't want to get there in Feb (on my break I am traveling down to see him for a week) and not be able to go through with it though :(. I have actually purchased a plug, and I am hoping that might help (And if there are any opinions or ideas....warnings...etc that anyone could provide on those, I would be very happy to hear them).

Thank you so much.

Archeon
02-01-2006, 01:45 PM
Leave a plug or a dildo in ur ass for a while before you try and have sex there, and it hurts a lot less (im told :P). Also from behind hurts more than if you are on your back with your legs high in the air (if that makes sence)

Arch

SpikesKitten
02-01-2006, 02:04 PM
Well, I am going down in two weeks, should I keep putting it in for a while? Oh, and er...I guessing that you meant lay on my back with my legs pulled up, feet towards my head? :)

Ruby
02-01-2006, 05:48 PM
Hi SpikesKitten,

I'm sure there's a thread around in the knowledge base that covered this topic before...but I'm not looking for it today.

I recommend starting slowly, get clean with a nice enema,
have him use lube on a finger, and gently "finger f*ck" your anus.

How does that feel?
Do you want him to continue?

If you are practicing on yourself, squat, lube your finger,
put your hand behind your back, reach between your legs and go for it.

When you first do this, it may feel like you need to have a bowel movement as your lower body is trying to push the foreign object out of the way. This can cause you to tighten up and make it painful. Take your time, breath deeply and focus on relaxing.

If you are using toys, start small, but make sure there is something on the end to keep that toy from dissappearing inside of you. Use something flexible that can bend with you, like manflesh would, not some hard plastic toy.

Here is a link to 10 rules of anal sex:

http://www.sexuality.org/authors/morin/analrule.html

Oh! and this site also has a list of recommended positions for Anal. Jackpot!

http://www.sexuality.org/l/incoming/aanal.html

If something ends up working for you that you like,
let us know.

Have fun!

Ruby

PS

Anybody have a favorite position that listed in that article?
One that isn't?

Enquiring minds want to know.

SpikesKitten
02-01-2006, 05:59 PM
Aww, Ruby, you are so helpful. Thank you. I don't know why I didn't think to go searching for a previous one. :o Sorry about that, but thank you so much for your help. I will keep all in mind, and I will look into those sites.

:ty

goodlilcowgirl
02-01-2006, 06:50 PM
I agree with the leaving a plug in before you have anal. It's too painful for me usually unless I leave a plug in for a couple hours beforehand.

The least painful position to me is doggy style, or with me bending over something... its a bit of easier access... or you can lay on your stomach... thats about the next least painful position to me...

Oh yea... use lots of lube, just nothing numbing like Anal Eeze cause you can do some damage since you can't feel if its too much ;)

Hope that helps!

SpikesKitten
02-02-2006, 02:59 PM
Thank you very much :) I appreciate it. You seem to be quite versitile in the help department. =D Sir and I will keep all of this in mind.

linch
02-17-2006, 12:13 PM
use a lot of lube, massage it slowly with fingers and it will slowly slip in. let your finger rest in for a while and strech it more. it helps if you stimulate sth else also. in my experience doggy style was most comfortable for my subbie

Nikita
02-17-2006, 05:09 PM
Here is a funny but helpful post on this topic:

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?p=44548#post44548

gloombunny
02-17-2006, 11:01 PM
Best thread title ever for this subject.

Katmandu
02-18-2006, 06:49 AM
You know, no matter what I do, it is always intensely painful for me. I do manage it when Boss makes me though, and some tips thta help me are:

First, what they said about lube, finger-fucking first.
Second, same with the butt plug. It will stretch it out.
Third, make sure you are extremely turned on (horny), as that seems to lesson, or make the pain more tolerable.
Give your body some 5 minutes or so to absorb and adjust to the pain.
Lastly, play with your clit while having the the butt plug in (don't cum!), and that will lesson the pain tremendously (as well as fulfilling step 3!).

Good luck!

Ozme52
02-18-2006, 11:04 AM
[Noteworthy & Humorous]

Perhaps not the original reason for the name of this thread... but

OMG How Appropriate!!!

[/Noteworthy & Humorous]

wingsofanangel
06-05-2006, 09:22 AM
Here is what I do.

Get really really horny!

I usually clamp clothespins onto my nipples and think about that for a few minutes, feel the fire coerce through my bones. Then I use a low speed vibrator on my clit. Slowly I insert a small vibrator into my pussy. I pull it out and use my own wetness to lube my ass and then push it in. Then I re-insert one into my pussy. I usually try to pull up a fantasy and concentrate on that and my clit... I usually hit the roof in a under a minute. Sometimes I have to work slow of it all happens to fast. I always need a nap after doing this though because it completley wears me out.

My suggestion is to just go slow and relax. Being relaxed is really key. you can't put anything in if you are too tight... just relax and think about how you will enjoy it.

Also, I use rope bondage sometimes.. I will clothespin my labia and then tied ropes around my thighs and tuck the clothespin under the ropes to keep myself open.... then sometimes will tie the thigh ropes to something else... kepping yourself open helps because you are less inclined to tighten up or close your legs... HENCE .. you are less tight in the anal region.

Anya

Qmoq
06-05-2006, 10:13 AM
Oh my goodness. That's quite an image you present there, young Wings... but I'm not 100% certain on the exact meaning, so do you have any pictures of this? *Hopeful leer*

Qmoq x

wingsofanangel
06-05-2006, 10:33 AM
*huggles Q* Have I told you lately I adore you..

*gives you a noogey* no way are you getting a pic tho. ::Grin::

Anya

VixeyandPhoenix
06-12-2006, 07:38 PM
We have anal periodically and I still experience pain if we aren't really careful. My best advice is just to RELAX (much easier said than done) and use lots of lube and go slowly if possible. You just really need to stay still (facedown on the bed works for me) and relax and you should feel more comfortable. But again, it does vary person to person.... that's just what works for me.

-Vixey