PDA

View Full Version : New member from the land down under

SwitchAaron
02-01-2006, 11:31 PM
Hey everyone My names Aaron a 22 year old Switch from Melbourne, Australia :kola: I have all the normal everyday interests as in music, sports etc and love my kink :hubba: always willing to chat with anyone about anything!

chat to Y/you A/all soon :whip:

Rabbit1
02-02-2006, 07:06 AM
Hey everyone My names Aaron a 22 year old Switch from Melbourne, Australia :kola: I have all the normal everyday interests as in music, sports etc and love my kink :hubba: always willing to chat with anyone about anything!

chat to Y/you A/all soon :whip:

welcome to the forum SwitchAaron---always glad to see some Aussie friends ---have fun and good day mate

:wel

:ra

Aesop
02-02-2006, 09:20 AM
Howdy Aaron. I see you figured out how to use the smileys. :D

Welcome to the forums!:wel

goodlilcowgirl
02-02-2006, 02:32 PM
Welcome!

soumale
02-03-2006, 02:12 AM
HI,
I am a switch and I want to try you!
describe yourself slave.

submissivewife
02-03-2006, 07:41 AM
:wel Welcome SwitchAaron and soumale. Hope you enjoy the forums

Aesop
02-03-2006, 07:49 AM
HI,
I am a switch and I want to try you!
describe yourself slave.

Welcome soumale. The personals are in another forum and unless I'm missing something, I don't believe he has any obligation to do anything for you. Kindly keep the orders to yourself. Enjoy the forums.

Rabbit1
02-03-2006, 09:13 AM
Welcome soumale. The personals are in another forum and unless I'm missing something, I don't believe he has any obligation to do anything for you. Kindly keep the orders to yourself. Enjoy the forums.

yes this is to post introductions and welcomes----no personal ads---we have a personal ad forum if they care to activate their registration.

Masters_lilone
02-04-2006, 06:40 AM
WELCOME TO THE FOURM Aaron if you have any questions about the fourm just ask