PDA

View Full Version : Virginity Sold Pt 3:

FurryFury
02-03-2006, 07:45 AM
The next time I saw the man I loved was fortunately, the next night. We had dinner again. I say fortunately because I was antsy with nothing to do. All day I’d had desire sizzling in my body. The day without him had seemed to just drag by.

While we ate it seemed to me that he was thinking hard. I could tell he was wrestling with something. I could almost see him turning ideas over in his mind. I tried to be patient but he seemed distant and perhaps even troubled. So finally I had to break the silence.

“What are you thinking about?” I asked.

“Your rape fantasy.” He told me. I’m sure my mouth hung agape when he said that. I mean I could have died! He didn’t seem to notice. His eyes darted about the room uncomfortably.

“I’m sorry, just forget that.” I hurried to say while my heartbeat accelerated to an uncomfortably fast cadence.

“No, no, I can’t.” He told me.

I watched his face as he continued to think. I wanted to make it just go away there was a conflict there inside him that I had caused. I just didn’t know what to do about it.

“Listen, my angel I have to ask you this. Do you really think you’d like to be raped? Or, do you think you’d actually enjoy, playing at it? Knowing that the rapist was only I? You’d know that I wouldn’t really hurt you, my heart, but not when it would come or how. Do you think you would enjoy that? I need to know. Should this stay a fantasy for you and only that, or not?” He asked me suddenly.

I gulped at the wine. It felt to me as if I had just developed a fever. I closed my eyes and thought through his questions carefully.

“I don’t think I’d want to be raped for real. I mean real rape is about power and control not about sex. Right?” I asked looking into his eyes for understanding. His metallic blue eyes were warm and curious. He was listening intently. He nodded his agreement with what I had just said but didn’t speak. He was clearly waiting me out.

I took another gulp of wine. This was difficult to even think about.

“One thing I think that appeals to me about it is that I wouldn’t have to say yes. I wouldn’t have to be the “bad girl.” Do you know what I mean? I think I’d be able to enjoy it eventually. I always do in my fantasies anyway. I secretly enjoy it but I would have been forced and so, not responsible for making that decision.” I was speaking my thoughts out loud. It wasn’t comfortable to do so. I returned to the wine.

If the discussion continued along these lines I knew I might be drinking more than usual. Part of me in truth loved the idea of playing at rape. It seemed like it could be comical in a way though. I didn’t want it to be. The great thing was I wouldn’t have to tell him yes. I wouldn’t have to ask him to take my virginity. That would be a relief because I honestly didn’t know if I ever could work up the courage or break the bonds of my upbringing to ask him for what I now knew, I did want.

“Even this.” I said suddenly struck by the thought I’d just had. “Even the wine is part of it. If I drink enough, what happens isn’t my fault!” I put down the wine glass and looked at it as if it had grown horns and hooves.

“Sweetie.” He said. His voice was soothing but I could tell he was holding back a chuckle. He found me amusing. I just wasn’t sure if it was a pitiful amusing or a cute amusing that he saw in me.

“All of that is perfectly natural. Don’t feel bad about it.” He told me. He took my hand in both of his. He made it warm again.

“I don’t want to keep something from you if you want to do it. I want to make your fantasies come true if I can. I just don’t know if I can do this or if you really would like to play at it in real life. Help me out here.” He said.

His eyes were so full of love when I looked into them. I didn’t want to do anything but clear the table and have him put me on it. I just wanted him to take me right then but still, I couldn’t find the words.

“I might like to play at it as you say, yes. Only, what if I panicked and hurt you? I wouldn’t want to hurt you.” I finally said.

His laugh was sweet. I could tell there was no malice in it. I could feel his gentle love all around me like a warm cloak I could wrap myself in.

“Honey, I can take care of myself. Trust me. That does bring up another point. Do you think the possibility of hurting or actually being hurt might add to it or would it scare you too much?”

I answered slowly, the truth I felt inside me burned with the fuel of shame, but I told him anyway.

“It does scare me.” I agreed. I spoke a little too softly. I tried again. I cleared my throat and thought hard while looking down at the beautifully set table. I found my voice as I went on. I spoke a bit louder.

“It just doesn’t scare me enough. I don’t want to hurt you. I don’t want to be hurt either. At least I don’t think so. After last night and the earrings, well, I think some pain or maybe that’s not the right word, maybe discomfort would be better? Anyway, it might add something into the mix but I could only do something like this for real with someone I trust, with you.” I told him. I was trembling inside. I felt those seemingly monumental essential truths bear down on me like a great weight. I was so surprised at what I had said. I was shocked too at my own feelings.

He nodded again, slowly and thoughtfully. I could see his mind turning again. I shivered at the idea of what he might be thinking. We were silent awhile. Each of us were thinking and gazing at the other as we ate and drank.

“Which of the three scenarios you told me about do you like the best?” He asked me later.

“Well the first two are the easiest in a way.” I told him. In one I have no choice so that’s easy. In the other having sex is condoned by society and no longer wrong so that’s sort of simple too. The one I like best though, really truly, is the third one. It’s the hardest though.

“Why?”

“Because in it I choose to have and take power. In it, I am and will always be, essentially alone. I will always have the power to choose the men and to send them away. I will know how to make love well. I will have confidence in that. I will be able to drive them nuts but they won’t be able to keep me.” The minute I said it I wished I had not. He was keeping me. We both knew it. I had just said I didn’t want to be kept, but I didn’t mean it like that.

As much as I wanted to be free again, I found it hard to imagine going back to my life now. Going back to college and my job seemed impossible to me. My family would never be able to accept me now, I knew that too. There was more going on though.

Part of me was beginning to like being kept by him. I wanted him to touch me again. I wanted him to snap the clips onto my nipples. I needed him make me cry out in pain and satisfaction. I needed to feel safe, loved and cherished. I was losing my old sense of self. I was becoming something else in a way. I mean, I was still me, but I was more somehow too. I reached up and touched the earrings as if to make sure they were there or to point them out to him.

If I could only ask him to take me, I think we could both be happy together always. So what held me back? I couldn’t think of what it was. The only thing I could think of was fear. I was afraid in a way that had no reasoning. I had a deep fear of saying yes. I didn’t thing I could ever admit that I wanted to be taken. This fear been ingrained in me in so many ways, it had been embossed on the very fiber of my being.

“How would you feel if you got to experience all of your fantasies? Would you want to do that?” He asked me. He didn’t seem angry at my blunder at all. I was puzzled but relieved.

I shook my head no. My eyes, I’m sure, went very wide. I couldn’t imagine how that was possible.

“It can’t happen. I can only be a virgin once. How could it work?” I asked pushing back from the table.

“Don’t worry about that. Just think about it my heart. Would you like all of those fantasies to happen for real? Would you like us to play at them? Look inside and answer me truly. Don’t worry about the planning or logistics just tell me what you really would wish for your first time.” With that said, he stood up and came over to my chair. Pulling me up and into his arms. He walked with me over the couch. He cuddled me to him while I thought.

I felt so safe and cared for in his arms. At that moment there was no other place I wanted to be than in his arms. Of course I was burning for it to be with his flesh firmly planted in mine too. Still I was too much of a coward to express that. What he was asking me to do seemed impossible to have really happen. It should have felt safe to answer him but it didn’t.

It felt as if he were looking inside me. I could feel him digging deeply into me. He was discovering more about me then I, even wanted to know. I felt honored that he would bother, or find me interesting at all. I was scared of what all this said about me as well. I had to answer though. I couldn’t keep myself from giving to him the answers and layers he sought. He seemed so caring and interested. His attentions and fascination intoxicated me.

“It would be incredible to live all of them.” I finally answered. My thoughts were getting out of control. I could feel my body getting all wet and heated. I was breathing quicker too.

FurryFury
02-03-2006, 07:47 AM
The rest of the night he alternated between kissing me, stroking my hair or face, and asking me for details. It was so flattering and so frustrating. Didn’t he feel what I was feeling? How could he control himself so perfectly? I wanted to beg him to touch me again. Not just on my hair or face but also in the way he had the night before. I wanted him to take off my earrings again and make my nipples hurt. I had worn the necklace and earrings because I so wanted that. I just couldn’t say it.

There were times when he looked at me and I could almost see in him the recognition of my yearnings but he didn’t do anything about it. I was nearly angry with him over that. If he knew, then why did I have to say it? Why couldn’t he take that knowledge an act on it?

It was cruel of him to wait. For him to make me wait until I could say that I wanted to give myself to him was so terribly wrong. It would never feel right. I knew it wouldn’t. I could never feel right saying those words.

If I couldn’t do it would he truly never take me? Would he really never fill me? Could he really send me back there, where they would rape and degrade me? Where they would make me into a thing to be used instead of his cherished girl? I couldn’t quite believe that he would. I still felt a stab of fear. That cold stab went through my heart at the thought of being given back to those animals.

“Please don’t let me go back there.” I blurted out suddenly. “Make me yours only yours.”

“Oh my darling.” He cooed holding me even closer. “Everything will work out as it should. Just open up to me and tell me what you need. I will do my best for you.”

I believed he would. I trusted him as well as I could under the circumstances. I trusted him more than I should have some might say, but what choice did I have really?

After he had pulled detail after detail from me, he kissed my forehead one last time. He told me good night.

I was aching and devastated. I trembled in his circling arms when he hugged me. When he left I felt absolutely empty. My body was on fire for him but since I hadn’t said the words I got nothing. He had to know. It couldn’t be more obvious. I had to figure out how to say the words. My hand lingered on his as we parted. I was hoping for a reprieve. If only he would stay, but he was leaving it was quite clear that he had no intention of staying.

“Tomorrow there will be some changes. Just go with it. I am going to try to make you as happy as I can.” He murmured pulling me into his body again. His lips brushed my right ear as he spoke softly. His breath tickled my ear and flowed into my hair.

My body felt electric against him. I wondered what he meant but he wouldn’t say. Instead left me alone after telling me to get some get some sleep. He said I’d need it. The look in his eyes made me apprehensive and excited.

It wasn’t easy trying to sleep. My body was so alive and needy. My mind was too wound up trying to think what he meant by his words. I wondered what would happen in the morning. I knew I needed sleep. I just couldn’t seem to get to sleep.

Slowly I began to rub myself. I didn’t plan it but I was getting desperate. I didn’t tend to even want to masturbate. I’d always thought it was wrong. I had felt it was messy. I had no doubt it encouraged bad thoughts as my mother always said. Still, sometimes I would. When my needs had built up too strong I would touch myself. Those needs had never been stronger than they were now.

I took my middle finger and rubbed my clit. I spread my legs under the covers. I was trying to be discrete. Now and then I glanced at the little red dot on the cameras around the room hoping no one was actually watching. I turned over and buried my face in the pillows so I wouldn’t have to see those dots or the cameras. I hid what I was doing as well as I could.

After a while I was getting close. My body was moving more. It wasn’t like when he touched me. With him there had been that extra wondrous bit of excitement that his touch had added. The pain of the clips had increased my arousal too at that moment. I couldn’t really make anything close to that happen alone. What I was doing might get me to climax anyway. It might take the edge off. I hoped that I could sleep once it did. I began to pant and move faster.

“Stop!” A booming voice said.

I must have jumped about a foot on the bed! I did stop. I looked around for whomever had yelled at me. As far as I could tell there was no one in the room with me. I could feel no movements in the air. The speakers, I suddenly thought, that must be where the voice was coming from! I remembered my love talking to his servant that first night I arrived through the speakers. I must have turned four shades of pink from the embarrassment of being caught and admonished. It was dark in my room. I had turned all the lights out. I wondered how they could see in the darkness.

“You will not come while you are alone.” The voice said.

I couldn’t tell if it were Him or not. I couldn’t even think! Nor could I decide which was worse, that he had been watching and might had caught me doing something wrong, or that some other person who was a stranger might have!

“I, I won’t!” I yelled.

Rebellion welled up inside me even as I said it. This was really no one’s business was it? I was so mad! I thought about starting up again just to see what they would do. I didn’t but I wanted to. How dare they? How dare he?

I tossed and turned for hours after that. I was so restless in my bed. I was mortified. I was angry. What was I to do? Eventually I fell into an almost waking dreamless state.
I didn’t get much rest really. I felt as if I could hear every noise in the room all night long. I thought I was awake all night but I think I was asleep anyway.

When I woke, I was alone. Nothing seemed different at first but I just had a sense someone had been in my room. Looking around I found a travel alarm clock on the table and a note.

“Dear heart,

Today you will begin to work again. I have tried to arrange things so that it will seem as much like your job before as it possibly can.

You are to leave your room at exactly 9 am every day from now until further notice. You will follow the map to your job with no deviations in route. You will be monitored at all times but I trust you to do as I prescribe in these matters.

This is the first part of making your fantasies come true, all of them. Trust me. Let me give you, your desires. Play along. When you are truly ready, ask me to take your last shred of innocence, and I will.

Your,

Ian”

I was wet by the time I finished reading his note. I was sodden, aroused and confused. I still didn’t understand what he wanted me to do exactly. I did know I wanted to figure it out. I had to. I wanted him to continue to love me. His smile, his desire, they meant everything to me.

Now I had a name! He had never told me his name. I loved knowing it! It meant something that he added that. He’d also writer “your” as if we belonged together. I felt that was significant too.

In the bathroom I took a shower. On the counter was all the makeup I used to own. I put on my makeup surprised that it was suddenly there. That was creepy in a way. How did he know the exact brands and shades I’d at home in my tiny apartment? Still it was here, everything I had before, only, it was all new. None of it had been opened.

I blew my hair dry because it was so long that I didn’t have enough time to let it dry on it’s own the way I preferred. I’d had no idea that I would be going to work today or I would have showered last night! I always liked to be as ready as possible for a new day.

The closet held another startling surprise. My exact clothes were there. The suit that had been cut off of me was whole hanging there like new. All this time I had no clothes other than the dress from that elegant lady, now I had a whole wardrobe again.

There were clothes for the office, nights out and my heart stopped when I saw the wedding dress. It was simply incredible! I could never have afforded such a dress. Lord knows I spent many a happy hour looking at the designer gowns that helped make up the “happily ever after” dream I was told to want.

This was my dream dress with yard of tulle under lacy satin. It had a sweetheart neckline. It had tons of seed pearls that looked all hand sewed. I itched to put it on and twirl about! What girl wouldn’t? I didn’t have time though.

There were so many clothes! I wanted to look through them all. I couldn’t. I had to get to work. I put on each item of clothing feeling like my own ghost. I chose the purple pieces under my suit this time. I just couldn’t bear to put on the same clothes I had been kidnapped in.

I pulled my hair back in two simple clips because I didn’t have time to really fix it. I rolled my stockings up my long legs, slipped on my shoes and looked at the clock. At exactly 9:00 I heard my door “snick” open. I ran to it. I wanted out!

Just outside the door I tripped over something as I looked around for someone. I saw no one. That meant the door had an automatic lock that could be triggered remotely. Either that or there were secret passageways. It was like something out of a James Bond movie.

What I had tripped on were my purse and valise! I stared at them in shock. Picking them up I examined them carefully. They were almost exactly like mine but they were duplicates.

FurryFury
02-03-2006, 07:52 AM
I remembered the map just then. I had left it in my room! I didn’t know what to do. I was worried about being late but I might not get there at all without the map and instructions. If I went back in my room would the door lock? I didn’t want to go back in there and get stuck. I felt I was running out of time.

I screwed up my courage. Putting my valise in the door so it couldn’t close I ran back in on my high heals. I grabbed the note as fast as I could. Then I fled the room.

As I walked I marveled at what I saw. It was as if I were on a sound stage or something. I only had a vague idea of what such a place would be like but it looked to me as if movies were shot here. This place was very realistic.

I found myself walking on the same street I had been abducted from. My adrenaline spiked. I found myself flinching at each imagined. This was cruel in a way. Prior to that day I had crossed that street so many times and felt safe. I’d never even thought about being in danger. Now I felt only dread and fear here. Never mind that it wasn’t real. It felt all too real. I knew I was being watched. Right at that moment I felt hunted too.

I passed that area. I was relieved when nothing happened. I was so shocked by everything I’d discovered today. Crossing that corner was only one more thing that scared me. It was one of the worst things that particular day.

Once I reached my “office” I couldn’t believe how “real” it seemed. I had the same kind of work as before. It didn’t seem conceivable that all this could be arranged. I worked steadily but my brain kept wondering how and why he had done all this. What other fantastic things did he have planned?

He had to love me. No one would do this if he didn’t plan on keeping me would they?
I took a break for lunch. In the mini fridge I found a few drinks and a plate of lunch foods waiting. While I ate I looked more closely at my purse and valise. I found my wallet inside my purse but my ID was different. It wasn’t my name on any of it. It was my picture on the driver’s license but the name was that of a stranger.

Francesca Underwood was the name under my picture now. I didn’t know how or why that had been done. It shook me a lot. What kind of a person takes over your life so precisely?

I now revised my ideas of being held in a large home. This was bigger than that. The man had to be involved in movies or television somehow to have all this at his disposal.
Ideas of being in some strange movie filled my head. It was hard to keep up with my work with all the thoughts in my head.

When I finished work for the day I found an envelope under the door. In it was a note.

“Francesca My Darling,

After your workday is over, follow these directions to a bar. Stay at least an hour and have two drinks before returning to your room.”

Love,

Your Ian”

That was all. Except for the maps and directions. Like many I am not that good at map reading. There were also written directions to the bar. There were also directions from there back to my room. The directions would take me back past what I now thought of as abduction alley.

I wondered again about being “Francesca.” Who was she? Why did he think calling me that was a good idea? Should I ask him? When would I see him again? I felt a near desperation to see him again. That was what hurried me to the bar mentioned in the note. The sooner I got this done the better.

It felt so strange going along empty corridors to the bar. Once there everything seemed real. I ordered a soft drink for my first required drink. I could almost believe that the bar was outside. Everything seemed so authentic. I could almost believe I was free.

As the minutes ticked by I realized I didn’t want to go back to my room. I kept watching the Budweiser clock that was lit up on the wall and debating what to do. I wanted to see him, more than anything. He came to me room most nights lately but I didn’t want to be stuck in my room again.

I finally ordered a real drink to screw up my courage. I asked for a Long Island tea. I gulped at it. The other patrons smiled like they normally would, in such a bar. The main difference that was obvious to me was that I had no money. How would I pay for the drinks? Did it matter? Since this was all a bizarre all a set up, why would it matter?

It mattered to me. I liked paying my own way. Remembering the purse I looked in it and found there was money in it. The money made me smile as I hurried to gulp my drink. It wasn’t really my money though. I hadn’t had this much when I was grabbed. I paced in those stupid heels until the clock ticked off the minutes and I could leave.

I felt it was urgent to get back to my room. Not that I wanted to go there but I wanted to see him. I paid for the drinks and left the moment I was allowed. My heart hammered near abduction alley but again, nothing happened. When I got to my room he was waiting on the couch.

“How was your first day dear?” He inquired tenderly.

“It was strange. I can’t believe you’ve done all this. Why have you?” I went to him snuggling into his arms as if that one place was home.

“I will do whatever I want or have to, in order to make you happy, Francesca.” He said.

I stiffened in his arms.

“Who is Francesca?” I asked the fear was evident in my voice it trembled.

“That is you now, my heart.” He answered placidly. He made it sound as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

“Why that name? That’s not my real name.” I persisted. I don’t know what I expected. Perhaps I thought he would tell me a story about a long lost love that he was trying to remake me into. He didn’t.

“It is your real name when you are with me.” He said it softly but firmly. “When I look at you I see you as Francesca. It’s a lovely fresh sounding name with a certain eloquence don’t you agree? That is the way I see you. That is who you will always been in my eyes. Is that a problem for you?”

“No, I just, was, surprised.” I said haltingly.

He said nothing else. He merely held me, stroking my hair and body until I was heated for him again. Until I was bursting for him to open me up. My hunger for his touches only grew every day, every moment. He kissed me. His kisses were long and lingering. My lower body began to actually ache and feel empty. I had never felt anything like it before. Just when he had me the most worked up he stopped and cupped my face in his hands.

“Let’s eat Francesca.” He said leading me to the table. I hadn’t noticed it before. There had been too much to think about. Now I saw there were candles on the table and covered silver dishes.

All through dinner I drank more wine and looked into his eyes. I wanted so much to be free. My virginity was beginning to feel like an albatross. I truly wanted him to take it from me. The words still would not come out of my mouth. I couldn’t ask for what I wanted even as my hunger for that very thing grew inside me. We didn’t talk during dinner. Our eyes and bodies did all the communicating. Afterwards, he took me back over the couch and began to touch me again.

“Is there anything you would like to tell me?” He asked.

There was so much I wanted to say but could not find the right words.

“Yes, but I can’t.” I said as he drove me nuts with his mouth and hands. I was still fully clothed but it didn’t matter. I felt naked in his hands and beneath his lips.

“Then I have something I want to tell you. The next time you masturbate alone, I will give you a spanking. This is not my normal way but you have stirred something in me. It just seems right. You may want or enjoy spankings. I don’t know. Only you can know what you want. You know but you have a problem telling me. So I’m going to consider that a cry for help. Just remember you belong to me right now, your body, your mind are supposed to be only for me.” He spoke all this clearly but quietly. Shivers raced down my spine. He continued to stroke my body but absently, like one might a cat or something.

“I’m sorry. I won’t do it again.” I whispered. He gave no indication of whether he heard me or not. Later he spoke again.

“Tell me in words what you want so I can give you your hearts desire.” He said in a voice so low and sexy it was a sort of growl.

His voice alone made me tighten and clench. My body was rubbing against his hands. My hands were roaming along his arms and shoulders.

“I’m aching.” I said. Those two words made me flush. They were so hard for me to say.

“For?” He prompted.

“You.”

“To do what?”

“Make me happy.” I gasped. I felt his right hand slide inside my clothes and down my stomach. He stole further into my panties. His finger played with me finding me wet. He lifted his hand and painted my lips with my own arousal.

“Is that all you can say?” He asked staring into my eyes.

“Make me come?” I could hear the raw need in my own voice. In just those few word, I was begging. My face felt ablaze. His hands touched my face. He touched me both softly and firmly.

“Lick.” He said holding my head in his hands.

My tongue ran across my upper lip. This was the first time I had tasted myself. I didn’t find it as bad as I had imagined. It was supposed to be dirty wasn’t it? This just was wet, warm and slightly salty.

He kissed me, his hands moving back down my body, his tongue entering my mouth. One hand cupped my ass and played with it. The other played with my vagina, never entering though I moved against him for more and wanted it so. That same hand also played with my clit.

I soon began to feel my body build up to an explosion of pleasure. Just as I was about to come he moved his hand from my ass and caressed the back of my neck.

“Open your eyes look into mine.” He said slowing his movements.

FurryFury
02-03-2006, 07:56 AM
Only when I did so, did his hand quicken on me again.

“What do you want now?” He growled.

My answer came quickly and easier.

“To come.” I was almost begging.

“Say, please.”

“Please!” I gasped.

His hand tightened on the back of my neck reminding me of how a beast might bite when he takes another and fucks them.

“Come Francesca.” He said moving his hand against my clit so fast that I had no choice.

My body quivered inside. I wondered how much he could feel on my skin. To me it felt like every nerve was twitching. Mostly I was lost in my own orgasm.

Afterwards, he held me and told me how good I was. Then he began all over again. He worked me up so much I began to feel like an addict.

I forgot to ask him about so many things I had meant to. This time he had me beg him but refused to let me come. He said it would be better to wait. He took me to the bathroom and slowly pealed off my clothes. Taking off his clothes, we showered together.

Slowly soaping and sharing the warm water, I felt like we were a couple in deeply in love. I was surprised he could make me come even with my clothes on. He just kept surprising me. Being nude with him in the shower made me less self conscious that I would have imagined. We each bathed the other. It was a dance in a way of hands, soap and water. After the shower he combed out my hair.

“You have lovely long hair.” He told me biting the back of my neck a little. He sent chills through me. I was instantly on fire again.

He tucked me in bed touching and kissing me until the fire he had started was a raging conflagration. I dimly noticed the dishes had been removed while we were in the shower.

“Sleep now.” He murmured.

I wanted to bite him. Here he was working me up over and over again. When he had me nearly there he backed off and told me to sleep? When he left I felt bereft. I was surprised to find myself yawning. Before I knew it I was asleep.

The days and nights went on like that for a while. I began to use the work to try to figure out who he was and what he did. It soon became clear to me that the work I was doing was likely only busy work that had been manufactured for me. I thought it had little or no connection to him. That was frustrating but it still showed a lot of caring that he did all of this for me.

This whole time period was frustrating. He made sure of that. Each night I drank a little more in the bar. I found the jukebox was loaded with my favorite songs. The game machines had my favorite games on them too.

During the nights he would make me come once. He started to pinch my nipples and slap at my vagina while he stroked and kissed me. I would have never guessed it but that only made me hotter. I know he could tell it. He always he held onto my neck, and made me look in his eyes while he told me to come. He always used the same words. He always called me Francesca.

Each night he would insist on working me back up but not letting me come again. He would never let me return the favor. Only saying that he knew I would give him everything when the time came. He told me this was the way he wanted it. I couldn’t understand it. I wanted to give back to him.

The dinners were always delicious and beautiful. I rarely could fully enjoy them though because he had me so discombobulated. Sometimes he would tell me to wear more mascara to work. Or he would say a report I wrote wasn’t detailed enough.

Each day and night I walked by abduction alley. I would never again be as oblivious at I had before in my real life, but when nothing happened, I began to relax a little the area.

That is when he finally struck too. It was like he knew just what I was feeling and when I felt it. It happened on the fourth night. I’d had two long island teas that night. I was none too steady on my heals. Before I knew it I was grabbed and pulled into the alley.

“You want this.” He whispered. His face was masked. I was so shocked I wasn’t even sure it was him. He had others in the bar playing along after all. Anyone could be behind that mask. He had told me he would never hurt me. Now he had talked about playing at rape and about spanking me. It wasn’t consistent to my way of thinking.

“No!” I said fighting against him instinctively.

I figured this was it. He was going to take my virginity. He was tired of waiting for me to find the words. There would be no wedding night. There would be no Latin stranger in a bathtub. This was it! I was relieved but frightened.

He pulled me back into the shadows chuckling in such a sinister way. That couldn’t be my man. No, the man who loved me and treated me better than any other ever had couldn’t be sounding like this. He couldn’t do this. He was too nice for this wasn’t he? I was no longer sure.

There was a metal pole there in the alley. He pulled my arms back around it. He clamped cuffs around my wrists. I was caught again in this alley. I hadn’t been restrained like this since my first night here.

“Yes, you do.” He growled.

He slowly pulled my clothes off. I was grateful for the darkness. I felt too exposed there.
He took off my shoes, hose and panties first. Then he took off my shirt. He played with my nipples through my bra until they ached. He walked around behind me and undid the snap. It fell to the ground.

I tried to move away from him at first. I still wasn’t sure it was even him. He left my skirt for last. I don’t know why but he did. When it fell down around my ankles to join my panties and hose I was naked.

Now that I was nude he reached above my head and pulled a cord or pushed a button, I couldn’t see which. This made a hideously bright light go on above me. It spot lighted me as I shook under it’s luminous glare.

I wondered even as I tried to pull my arms out of the cuffs. Even as I tried to get away, I wondered, how he could fuck me in this position? Part of me felt elated that this would finally be done though. Part of me was scared. I kept trying to get away.

My legs were now caught in my clothing. He walked around me looking at me. I tried to make out the color of his eyes but the pupils were so large they only seemed black.

When he was behind me, he put his hands on my bare shoulders and pushed me down. At the time I was trying to kick loose of my clothes. It wasn’t working. I was only getting more tangled. I tried to surge up against his touch but he was stronger than I was.
I kept hoping it was him. I kept hoping we were only play-acting but I couldn’t be sure. He eventually forced me to my knees.

“Stay.” He said to me as if I were a dog or something. He walked around the front of me He began to stroke my body. He knelt down. His hands slowly touched me everywhere.

Eventually I stopped fighting, calming as I became sure it was in fact, him. He stood and undid his pants. His cock was soon uncovered. He pushed it in my face. I hadn’t seen it since other than our showers and he had never let me touch it since that one night.

“Kiss.” He said.

I was a little taken aback. I thought this was supposed to be a rape to take my virginity. This was not what I expected.

I kissed it. It jumped and smacked my face. I recoiled. He stuck it back in my face.

“Lick.”

This was a lot like the night I touched him. The one night he let me help him come. I soon found myself fascinated by what I could make his cock do. All the while I found myself getting more and more excited. I suppose part of that was how he always worked me up again and left me hanging.

Part of it was also that he was finally letting me give back to him. Every instruction he gave I followed. I so enjoyed the feeling of him in my mouth. I loved every involuntary movement he made between my lips. Each growl, each gasp, he made was like music to my ears.

I sucked at him. I rolled his cock in my mouth like you would a savor fine wine. I flicked my tongue on him as he asked me to do. I was soon embarrassed by my own moans.

So this was a blowjob? I’d heard about them of course. I imagined myself a whore as I knelt in that alley and did my best for him.

After a while, I forgot about being spot lit and nude. I might have forgotten I was chained too, except I kept trying to use my hands and the cuffs wouldn’t give me the room. They jangled against the metal pole so loud I’d jump each time.

After a while he told me to just relax my mouth and throat. He began to push into me then. He began to fuck my face. Little by little he got in deeper. At one point I felt his cock enter my throat and gagged. He kept at it. He went at me harder and deeper.

Now I was feeling raped. I found myself fighting for breath. There were times when I gagged so much I thought I would throw up on him. Those times produced tears. I could only think that I must look a wreck now. My mascara which he had told me many times to wear more of at work, must be melting down my face by now, making Goth like tracks of darkness.

I wished this would take the ache from between my legs. An ache began in my jaw but it wasn’t a pleasant one. I wondered how much longer this would go on. I wanted him to come so badly. I wanted him to fuck me so much. This rape of my face was not helping my desire dim. Instead it was only increasing that empty feeling and that constant need.

He got faster still. He was becoming more and more brutal. I was sure I was going to throw up or pass out. I was sure my throat would be bruised the next day.

He was excited though. As I gagged and groaned I became aware this was doing something for him. I felt his cock get just a little bigger. I felt his excitement build. My focus went entirely to that alone. I got lost in his building pleasure. What brought me back to myself was when he grabbed my neck.

FurryFury
02-03-2006, 07:58 AM
“Open your eyes. Look into mine.” He demanded slowing his movements.

His hand tightened on the back of my neck again.

“Come Francesca.” He growled as his hips again bucked wildly into my face and throat making both bulge. He said to come and just like a switch had been thrown, I came with him. I felt like my body fell apart into nothingness and reformed while he came inside my throat holding me down. His fluid flowed into my mouth, down my throat like the warmest most incredible thing in the world.

He never touched my clit and yet I came. I was stunned by all of this but that one message kept going through my head, while it did, he un-cuffed me. I found I was really crying now. I was so glad that he had come. I was thrilled he had used me for his pleasure. Big sobs were hiccupping out of me. I couldn’t stop them. I hated it too. I had lost all control now.

“I’m sorry.” I sobbed. I needed to reassure him right then.

“I’m fine really.” I tried to choke out.

He just soothed me. He held me tight. Eventually he picked me up and carried me to my room.

When I could calm enough to talk, he asked me about my feelings over the “rape.” I said far more than I should have. I couldn’t hold anything back from him now. Once he knew I was okay he began to kiss me again. He touched me over and over, murmuring how good I’d been.

I honestly felt that I could never be with anyone else but him. I could never love anyone else. We could never be apart again. I was surprised that my throat felt fine now. In fact, I was elated. After dinner, he put me on the bed and began to lick at my ears. He trailed wet kisses all over me. His lips pulling and sucking at my skin were warm and thrilling.

He spent a lot of time on my nipples. At first he was only licking them gently but eventually he was pulling at them with his lips. I was moving my hips involuntarily now under him. His teeth bit at my nipples and all around the breasts.

“Tell me.” He demanded.

“Make me come?” I said again in that tentative way of mine.

He made his way down my stomach and nuzzled between my thighs. This was so dirty and wrong to me. That may have only added to the thrill.

He lapped at my vagina and then pulled at my clit with his teeth. I looked down and saw him staring up at me with my clit between his teeth.

He pulled at it and we both watched while I gasped as it elongated and stretched.

“Do you want me to stop, Francesca?” He asked.

“No!” I moaned.

He chuckled against my flesh sending ripples of vibrations through me.

He sucked hard at my clit, alternating with licking and soft bites until I came. He ran me a bath, shampooing my hair like only a lover could. He tended to me as if I were a small child in his care. I felt so lucky, so loved in these moments. Afterwards he stoked my desire again.

I had lost count of the days but I figured at least two weeks had gone by, maybe more. I wanted him to take everything I had, my virginity most of all. I never wanted to go back to the place I was abducted to but even if I did, I wanted him to be the one who took this from me. In spite of everything I trusted him that much. I loved him. I felt that he loved me too.

I clung to him when he hugged me. My heart was still racing from the orgasm he had given me. I thought to myself how wonderful he was. It occurred to me that though this climax was great. The one in the alley had been stronger by far. I wondered what that said about me. I just couldn’t figure this out.

He moved against me until I ached again. His hands and mouth became all I wanted and all I knew in those moments.

“You are so good.” I whispered as he held me tight. “Thank you for everything!”

“Wait until you see what comes next.” He told me. He said it with a wicked smile. He sealed his words with a final goodnight kiss. Once again he left me breathless and aching for more.

Rabbit1
02-04-2006, 08:26 AM
Hot Hot hot story thanks:ra

FurryFury
02-04-2006, 01:20 PM
Thank you, Rabbit 1!

It's only because of encouragement from you and others that I continue to write.

*hugs*

Fury

Aesop
02-04-2006, 01:28 PM
Thank you, Rabbit 1!

It's only because of encouragement from you and others that I continue to write.

*hugs*

Fury

Really? Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.

:cheerlead :cheerlead :cheerlead :cheerlead :cheerlead :cheerlead

In case you didn't notice, I like your stuff. :D

FurryFury
02-04-2006, 09:17 PM
Really? Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.Then keep at it.

:cheerlead :cheerlead :cheerlead :cheerlead :cheerlead :cheerlead

In case you didn't notice, I like your stuff. :D

*laughs and hugs*

Thank you so much Aesop!

I plan to keep at it now!

Fury

PowerGames
02-08-2006, 08:29 AM
Hello Furry Fury
You have a "Fertile, Furry Furry, Fuckable" mind. I love your stories. Encore.
Thanks

PG

FurryFury
02-08-2006, 02:50 PM
*slow grin*

Well, thank you kindly Power Games!

I like your stories too as you know!

I am working on the next part right now. We shall see how long before it is ready.

*blows kiss*

Fury

Radar
02-26-2006, 07:33 PM
very nice furryfury, thanks

FurryFury
02-26-2006, 07:34 PM
I'm glad you liked it! *smiles*

Fury