PDA

View Full Version : Fun Household Items

Aesop
02-08-2006, 09:24 AM
I was thinking about the fun household items I keep around the house to use when we can't use the 'actual toys' because the kids are around - which is pretty much all the time. lol I'll list some here and maybe some of you will share some with me so I can get some new ideas. :D

Rubber bands
Ties
Belts
Breath Strips
Candles

submissivewife
02-08-2006, 11:25 AM
hair brush
toothpaste
paper clamps (if you are into that much pain)
tacks

That is just off the top of my head I may come up with more later.

goodlilcowgirl
02-08-2006, 04:44 PM
ice!!!
newspaper
short extention cord

Prpackaged
02-08-2006, 09:09 PM
Clothes hangers for handing pants/slacks. You know, the kind with clamps to hold the cloth.

Ben Gay

Turkey baster

Ozme52
02-08-2006, 10:01 PM
Living on a horse ranch has its advantages....

Riding crop,
Spurs, (with or without rowels)
Riata.

Aesop
02-09-2006, 06:34 AM
Lucky, lucky ozme.

Here's some more. :D

Ruler
Spatula
Wooden Spoon
Paddle Ball Paddle
Feather Duster
Tennis Ball
Hankerchief - for wrapping tennis ball around head and into mouth. ;)

PowerGames
02-09-2006, 07:34 AM
q-tips
penis butter
choclate sauce
baby bottle
spatula
cellophane (wraps and clings to anything)
Vibrating dryer and washing machine...

I have to stop now.. getting a little warm...

PG

chattel69
02-09-2006, 03:14 PM
bungy cord
veritcal blinds pole
parafin wax spa

goodlilcowgirl
02-09-2006, 03:18 PM
I got the same kinda stuff as ozme ;)
pony bridles can be fun too...
and spare pieces of leather...

the assortment of whips can be fun... ;)
also snaps

Prpackaged
02-09-2006, 05:52 PM
Lots of food use items.

Try chopsticks and rubber bands. Be sure to consider toothpicks to limit the compression.

Ozme52
02-10-2006, 10:12 AM
Does a Sinulator count as a household item?

Aesop
02-10-2006, 10:25 AM
Does a Sinulator count as a household item?

Well I suppose it could, although it might be hard for me to explain it to the kids.

See this is daddy's special toy . . .lol

Ozme52
02-10-2006, 10:49 AM
Digital Camera

goodlilcowgirl
02-10-2006, 03:49 PM
alka seltzer

*insert a bit of the tablet in pussy*

DISCLAIMER: don't use more than 1/4 of a tablet, less than that will usually work... otherwise the poor girl may have trouble sitting or peeing for a few days... I've been told it feels good for the guys as well... I imagine it would burn him if you use too much as well

Ozme52
02-11-2006, 12:28 AM
Ginger Root. :hubba:

orchid
02-12-2006, 04:24 PM
plastic pop bottles make excellent spanking devices and they hurt like the dickens too!

goodlilcowgirl
02-13-2006, 06:32 PM
yardsticks *winces*
wooden/plastic spoons (with holes for more pain) *winces*

PowerGames
02-14-2006, 05:11 AM
plastic pop bottles make excellent spanking devices and they hurt like the dickens too!
Clever girl. No wonder they are always left lying around. It's a "come on."
"That will be one large Evian please waitress.." Will try one this week.
Thanks

paperclips

PG

PowerGames
02-14-2006, 05:14 AM
yardsticks *winces*
wooden/plastic spoons (with holes for more pain) *winces*

Its decided .... you are a good little cow girl. "Come get your reward.." *swishes yardstick*

good old sewing thread

PG

goodlilcowgirl
02-14-2006, 06:55 PM
sorry PG, this lil cowgirl aint a big fan of spankings :D I prefer biting (um and being bit :D)

ian3871
02-26-2006, 05:19 PM
I found a CARROT most usefull...plenty of vaseline though

Sir_Russell
03-14-2006, 05:08 PM
the new oral b pulsar battery operated toothbrush. The one that just has the brissels pulsate

Ozme52
03-15-2006, 05:48 PM
I came across an old idea renewed... Seems like it would work out well. A fly whisk ala This picture. (http://www.merwitz.co.za/images/products/crops/fly005.gif)

VixeyandPhoenix
03-25-2006, 08:24 PM
Recently discovered that a pair of jeans makes quite the nifty paddle. ...and who doesn't have several lengths of multi-colored rope in the bottom drawer of their nightstand?

poptart
03-31-2006, 08:39 PM
poprocks and a baloon

Sklaventreiber
04-02-2006, 09:07 AM
Do the following count as house hold items?

Cucumbers - Assorted sizes
Champagne - bottle included

Ozme52
04-02-2006, 11:04 PM
I'd say they do... as do toothbrushes, tongue scrapers, (delightful for worrying sensitive body parts,)

and fang sharpeners... :rolleyes:

Brosco
04-04-2006, 06:33 AM
Duct tape - psychologically, placed over the pussy and nipples... her good bits are 'locked' away.

Clothes pegs on a string make a good zipper

Clover clamps cost a fortune from BDSM stores... go to a habberdashry (store that sells material for curtains, etc) and buy quilting clamps for a dollar or 2

VixeyandPhoenix
04-05-2006, 04:10 AM
Duct tape - psychologically, placed over the pussy and nipples... her good bits are 'locked' away.

Clover clamps cost a fortune from BDSM stores... go to a habberdashry (store that sells material for curtains, etc) and buy quilting clamps for a dollar or 2

Great idea, but are they as gentle enough? I am not familiar with them.

Brosco
04-05-2006, 05:00 AM
Great idea, but are they as gentle enough? I am not familiar with them.

I assume you are asking about the clover/quilting clamps. Yes they are, in fact you will find they are exactly the same clamps that you will pay up to 10 times more for in a bdsm store, you will just need to add your own chain to connect them.

The quilting clamps usually have some flat plastic over the 'business' end so that they don't damage the material you are working on. For those that like harsher treatment on the nipples, the plastic caps can be easily removed.

Brosco

PS. I loved your website. Thank you for sharing.

VixeyandPhoenix
04-05-2006, 03:02 PM
Thank you for the info, and the compliment!

M@ster{sg}
08-04-2006, 09:16 AM
how about an egg? :rolleyes:

I heard it's pretty nice to place inside...

darknight666
08-20-2006, 12:32 PM
Hot pepper juice (Prefferibly habrenaro or jalapeno)
Vacuum Cleaner (With one of those small plastic extention thingys)
Light bulbs (Keeps the inside nice and warm)
Steel Pot (For melting wax)
Plastic Clothespins
Dog Collar and Leash
Dog Cage

~hellish one~
08-25-2006, 11:24 AM
cheap dog collars for x-small dogs can make good restraints if you don't feel like spending upwards of 50-100 bucks for restraints.

also a sleep mask can work as a blindfold

kitchen tongs can be good for grabbing and pulling at flesh.

you can take a condom and fill it with water and then freeze it for an ice dildo. (just be careful how long the skin is exposed to the ice.)

the nose clips you use when going underwater could work well with breath play...

and of course i agree with everything else everyone else has suggested!! all good stuff!

apologies if i've mentioned something that someone else has already posted...i can't remember them all! :)

LadyK
09-12-2006, 04:19 PM
BIOTENS unit.
POPROCKS.....fun and tasty
GRAPES
Plastic wrap
Bungee Cords

Havensov
10-10-2006, 06:13 AM
Soft Doe Skin fencing gloves (common among my friends)
vinyl party table clothes. Great for easy clean up after wax play, blood play, or food. Plus, stock up around and after Halloween and you can get black and red ones.
chain necklace.

vampyres{ID}
11-07-2006, 10:03 AM
Duck tape (For more then the use listed on this page it also good for putting over the mouth or taping someone up with the added thrill of it stings like hell when its ripped off), Shedding blade, Curry combs, Exhaust and Tailpipe Expander, Cordless drills, or Sawzall (dont leave the drill bit in or blade in), Vice Grips (Not advised unless you really know how to use them or someone likes being really hurt), Zip strips (Plastic ties) Ratchet Straps, Hair brushes,

Guest 91108
11-07-2006, 10:57 AM
smiles .
I have used ornamental corn cobs, feather dusters, broom (both ends),
pencils and rubber bands, hobby dowel rods ( yeah kids, we're trying to figure out a new project). righttt.....

cadence
11-14-2006, 04:18 PM
fine or superfine sandpaper, synthetic steel wool, to smooth over sore spots
for spankings: fly swatter, rubber or plastic ice scraper
plastic clothes pins with string (any heavy object you can fix on the string, like the round heavy napkin holders)
I don't know if this is a household item but rolled up bubble wrap can make a neat dildo.

DrkRvn
11-14-2006, 06:31 PM
knitting needles, especially metal ones that you can put in the freezer. You can drag them along the skin like you might a knife or needle or you can use them int eh vagina with less worry about hurtting some one, but still carfully.

Other dirty things I can think of or have tried....
ping pong balls, detachable shower massage heads, back massagers, letter opener, funnel, turkey baster, earplugs, hairbrushes... really i am sure you could walk into any room in the house and if you tried really hard you could think of somethign dirty to do wiht most things.

Havensov
11-15-2006, 06:37 AM
WARNING!!!! geek side coming out! WARNING!!!!!!

Playstation 2, two dual shock controls, a fighting game with an infinite time and life setting, and choose a two player game.

Place the second controller between you subs legs, in if your so daring. The play your game ad see how many hit combos you can get.

I like Bloody Roar 3 for this, but any fighting game will work.

slave327-834-200
11-15-2006, 09:05 AM
Probably been said before and everyones probably done it but.....

I was on holiday with my Mother recently and fear of a suitcase search in front of her and my six year old sister put me off packing any toys, wont make that mistake again, was a very long two weeks.
I digress, in a state of fever one evening and needing to get off I grabbed my toothbrush - what a stroke of genius (ok more than one stroke - im not so easily pleased) what an ideal little clit stimulator it did make. I also found that adding minty paste ready gave it a certain "Je ne sais quoi". Between that and my hairbrush I didnt go insane!!

My mother did wonder why I suddenly needed an new toothbrush though!

Not that I have thrown away the old one :D

Ozme52
11-16-2006, 01:02 AM
Leather Lever Covers, those fringy things that go on the brake and clutch levers of cruiser-type motorcycles, make great lightweight floggers.

TongueJoy
11-26-2006, 08:52 AM
All the items listed are extremely good and work quite well. However, I like the coffe table, chairs, and the kitchen table. Many places to secure the woman to while I play with their body with my tongue, and of course all the toys mentioned herein. There is also - while I'm writing this - a large wooden speaker that would work great for her to be bound to. Her stomach on the top of the speaker while where ankles and wrists are secured. From there, it's up to your imagination.

Guest 91108
12-03-2006, 11:12 PM
Leather Lever Covers, those fringy things that go on the brake and clutch levers of cruiser-type motorcycles, make great lightweight floggers.

dang.. why had i not thought of that.. goes to snatch off my old pair. .......:span:

Ozme52
12-04-2006, 12:27 AM
dang.. why had i not thought of that.. goes to snatch off my old pair. .......:span:

For that matter...

An old clutch lever makes a great g-spot stimulator.
My highway pegs... ribbed dildo
The V-Twin engine is an excellent vibrator.

Mad Lews
12-04-2006, 04:42 AM
Probably been said before and everyones probably done it but.....

I was on holiday with my Mother recently and fear of a suitcase search in front of her and my six year old sister put me off packing any toys, wont make that mistake again, was a very long two weeks.
I digress, in a state of fever one evening and needing to get off I grabbed my toothbrush - what a stroke of genius (ok more than one stroke - im not so easily pleased) what an ideal little clit stimulator it did make. I also found that adding minty paste ready gave it a certain "Je ne sais quoi". Between that and my hairbrush I didnt go insane!!

My mother did wonder why I suddenly needed an new toothbrush though!

Not that I have thrown away the old one :D

Are you speaking of those new fangled battery powered tooth brushes that spin and stroke while you brush away?
Can we watch? :wow:
Mad

slave327-834-200
12-04-2006, 05:23 AM
Are you speaking of those new fangled battery powered tooth brushes that spin and stroke while you brush away?
Can we watch? :wow:
Mad

Ha Ha

No it was just a good old fashioned manual toothbrush and you certainly cannot watch... unless you ask Master and he says yes... Is that hell freezing over....

nowgirl
01-05-2007, 06:40 PM

have used duct tape to keep the good bits (pussy) spread open (in conjuction with clothes pins)...but locked away? yummmmmmmy

have heard of the zipper before but never tried...

and why didn't i read this before i bought clover clamps? darn it.

as a task, i recently used those minty breath strips on my pussy...laid end to end starting at clit and going to ass... OMG! a surreal feeling.

Miraculix
01-14-2007, 11:02 PM
OK, here is a little list of what I like to use. Some of the items might be repeated, be warned:

Black marker, thick stroke: I will write things on her body, or order her to write on herself things like "yes, Sir", or an arrowhead pointing to my exclusive porperties along her body with the phrase "for My Master only".

Candles. Ideal for waxplay, specially if we decide to use close-up dripping where she will not only feel the hot drops but the heat ofthe candle itself as well.

A glass, filled with her favorite drink, mixed with my elixir after she has obtained it using her mouth.

Strawberries. I like to use three of them, have her on knees and elbows with one strawberry in her pussy and one in her mouth. If she loses her lower strawberry I will force the third one there, but not with my fingers. If she lost or destroyed the strawberry in her mouth, I will place the third strawberry in her mouth; again: followed by my phalus to make sure she doesnt make the same mistake next time we play with strawberries.

Balloons: I just love to see her face when I increase the volume of air, while the baloon invades her body. Careful: you must use good Swiss chloroprene balloons, ordinary latex balloons might hurt her inner skin if you inflate the thing too far, or you do it to suddenly. You can add up the spice: insert some caramels inside the balloon and have her go to the store across the street (to get you cigarettes) with the thing inside of her. The caramels will cause extra movement and they even make noise when bumping into each other, she will walk slowly in order to not to embarras herself.

Well, there is more that I might add at a later moment... Good thread!

Hime
02-02-2007, 01:09 AM
I don't know if this counts as an ordinary household item, but you can buy "yoga bricks" at any Borders or health store to help maintain yoga positions. Of course, if you can use it to keep your hips off the ground in a Shoulder Bridge position, there's no reason you couldn't use it to keep someone else's hips off the ground in, say, a doggy-style position...

Logic1
07-09-2007, 07:22 PM
sofa table dunno. I have broken 2 or well my sub did during the past 5 years and now I am looking for a new one that is lots sturdier :p
never thought about balloons like you did Miraculix but nice idea.
The old Tac2 joystick handle if you saw it off works real well as a dildo.
Dishbrushes
Rope there is always some "normal" use for rope in the house.

Dragon's muse
07-09-2007, 09:43 PM
The water pik (reservior filled with scope) is much more precise than the standard shower head

A long handled wooden cooking spoon leaves wonderful marks

A metal pancake turner placed in the freezer for several has multiple uses

A length of PVC pipe is a handy cane (we recently had some plumbign work done)

A nail file (especially if the area "filed" is quickly spritzed with rubbing alcohol from a spray bottle -- strictly for infection control purposes, of course. The delicious stingy burn has no thrill at all.)

Sir_Russell
07-11-2007, 07:23 PM
a fan on a pedestial with the cage removed and the blades too. Where the blades were attach straps of suede and then allow this to auto mmmmm flog or whip your choice your sub

nk_lion
07-11-2007, 08:08 PM
a fan on a pedestial with the cage removed and the blades too. Where the blades were attach straps of suede and then allow this to auto mmmmm flog or whip your choice your sub

Oh I like this idea :)

Sir_Russell
07-11-2007, 10:12 PM
When My set of photos are approved there will be an example

Logic1
07-12-2007, 09:33 AM
cant wait for the pictures.
ingenious use of household items.

Sir_Russell
07-16-2007, 03:38 PM
Doorknobs do well if they aren't to big as gags if you hogtie her then lean her into the door on her knees. Makes for interesting times when someone turns the other side knob.

The hanger poles you buy for the back seat of your car work well as adjustable spreader bars

polyanthes
07-18-2007, 10:49 AM
I am waiting for my master to let me try this one-- oxo good grips reamer. I hope he will start vaginally....
http://www.shop.com/OXO_Citrus_Reamer_-21953013-29794536-p!.shtml

love that habenero sauce: see P is for Pepper in A-Z Forum

polyanthes
07-18-2007, 10:51 AM
oh and Peppermint Patties

hussar
07-18-2007, 10:57 AM
Fork
Cup it in your hand and use the fork and your thumb to pinch, twist and pull.

davidnhisgirl
07-21-2007, 04:36 AM
Ok here is something....

Flip flops!
Great for spankings! *wink*

DrGeordie
07-21-2007, 07:20 AM
might be some repetition but here's another couple. A kitchen palette knife, stainless steel for preference. Rolled up bamboo beach mat.

A friend of mine also has a home made flogger made from 3 lengths of bungee cord about 2.5 ft long. Remove the outer coating from all but the last 4-5 inches to expose the individual rubber strands within. Bind those last few inches together to make a handle. Works best if the rubber is well coated with talc

Sir_Russell
07-24-2007, 05:22 PM
Twist ties to tie each matching toe together with, you know big toe to big etc.

caroline
08-24-2007, 01:49 PM
q-tips
penis butter
choclate sauce
baby bottle
spatula
cellophane (wraps and clings to anything)
Vibrating dryer and washing machine...

I have to stop now.. getting a little warm...

PG

Penis butter? Does that come in chunky? maybe penis butter and choclate together. Mmmmm could eat that all day while I sit on my washing mac:hihi: hine

suspira
08-24-2007, 01:55 PM
I have had tobasco sauce used on me, candles not noticed that as of yet, halls cough drops, as you can tell I love the hot stuff :cool:

Sir_Russell
09-09-2007, 04:44 PM
a small egg whisk the possibilities are endless.
One of the hanging chair things with the ankle and arm hangers too.
Long men's dress sock with tennis ball in it as a paddle thing.
Silk ties
A large stool that can be put over the sub/slave and chain her wrist and ankles to the legs by the seat. The you can sit on the stool and think up a nice thing to do to her.

spammik
09-13-2007, 08:20 AM
Silk flowers, scarves, chuck and christy exercise bench, foot stool, earrings made with ear wires, hand held fans (battery powered) as things we have used. I have lots of new ideas now too. LOL

daddiesgirl16
12-01-2007, 04:19 AM
I am a great fan of homemade toys and actually have quite a large collection. Most of the toys I made were for use with a female but they can be adapted for use on males also. Cutting boards make great paddles. Ping pong paddles also. I bought some rubber balls at a dollar store and small dog collars. I punched a kitchen knife through the rubber balls and made a slit all the way through and then pushed the dog collar through the slit in the ball and voila, a ball gag that buckles. I also visited a plumbing supply store and bought several different kinds of toilet bowl rubber flappers (you know the piece that fits into the hole where water flows from the tank into the toilet) These make the greatest harnesses to hold vibrators and anal plugs in place. I just added lengths of ribbon to the slots on either side at the top and used the little chain that is already attached to the bottom to hook it on to a belt so it will stay in place. My master likes to tie me spread eagle and then put this on me and use the remotes to control the intensity of the vibrators he puts in the harness. He will sit in a chair in front of me and read or write and just let the vibrators drive me crazy! Most of the time he will let me get to the edge of starting to orgasm and turn the vibrators off until i calm down, then he starts it all over again. When I finally do cum its very intense.The plumbing supply store also has hard rubber O-gaskets in all sizes with a lip attached you can make slits in each side of them and thread a elastic headband through each side to tie it on the back of your head to secure it, the O-gasket you insert into your mouth and it forces your mouth to remain open for oral servicing. I also found some of those handheld suction pore cleaners at the dollar store for a dollar apiece that work great on my clit and my nipples. MMMMMM it also vibrates. Little metal hair clips make great nipple clamps we hang fishing weights to them for extra intensity. I bought a bag of scrap leather at a hobby store and it had all different kinds of strips of leather and I simply folded a bunch in half and tied another piece through the loop it made and then around the top of the loop and tied it . It made a great flogger. Battery operated toothbrushes make great little miniature clit vibrators. Use the side without the bristles. Or if you are into more than a little pain use the bristlely side! Bungee cords make great floggers also. Each one has different kinds of innereds so if you take the outside layer off you will expose a bunch of strings of elastic rope. Tie knots in the ends and you have a cat of 9 tails. I got some thin dowel rods and using my bits of scrap leather I cut out two triangle shaped pieces of leather and glued them to the end of the dowel rod . Then i sewed the leather triangles together as close as I could to the dowel rod to give it extra attachement to the dowel, I then used electrical tape and wound it all the way up the dowel rod. Made a great riding crop. I bought several old wide leather belts at the local thrift store and cut the buckle off sewed the ends together and the sides and made a great leather strap for spanking. Abdominal excersize machines ( like an ab-roller)with the seat make a great spanking bench that your dom can strap you to. You can also sit on the seat and your Dom can rock you up and down his cock while your sitting up or laying face down over the ab-rocker. Paint stirrers are a great spanking toy. We bought large diameter dowel rods and screwed eye hooks to the ends of different length dowel rods and made home-made spreader bars. I have bought several leather coats at thrift stores and took them apart and made sex slings. Wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs, collars, even hoods. Saran wrap makes a great bondage toy. Take a spreader bar for your legs and wrist and ankle cuffs into the bathroom ( or even your closet clothes rod will do) and have your Dom cuff your hands above your head to a couple of strategically placed shower curtain hooks on your shower curtain rod or clothes rod. This makes a great place to be able to indulge in whipping scenes with out drilling attachment points into your walls! Walmart sells a dog toy that you can insert a treat into that is in all different shapes and sizes some of these are suitable for butt plugs or dildo's the best are the ones that are ribbed and increase in size from top to bottom! One of wal-marts cat toys come on flexible rods with a feather attached to the end on a string i have used these to make different kinds of crops. Buy some metal or wood miniture letters and glue them to a paddle and it will leave an imprint of those letters after spankings. We have one with slut and one with my masters initails. I love being marked with them. Almost like being branded with his initials but less painful or permanent! Panty hose make a great bondage rope. You can drill a hole close to the pinching end of a clothes pin and insert a screw so that you can adjust the tightness of the clothes pin! Voila adjustable nipple clamps! You can even use plastic clips with rubber on the ends and melt a hole through the end and insert a screw for another set of adjustable nipple clamps. Also you can use tool dip to put a rubberized coating on the end of your dowel rod crops to create a handle. Just dip over and over until you get the desired thickness you want.
I could go on and on but, it's late here! So for now good luck, and enjoy making your new toys! I will add some more things later! Hope this helps!

dragonstone
12-01-2007, 10:42 PM
hair clipy make good titty clamps aswell as pussy clamps