PDA

View Full Version : K9 anyone?

goodlilcowgirl
02-09-2006, 03:24 PM
has any gal on here ever tried K9?

my friend has some questions as he'd like to try it with someone sometime and would love to chat with anyone with experience... if anyone does I will PM his yahoo SN/email...

Thanks!

SpikesKitten
02-09-2006, 04:23 PM
Care to explain what K9 is? Sorry for the...probably stupid question...Just curious :)

Prpackaged
02-09-2006, 05:48 PM
K9 an abreviated form for canine. The concept is to participate in a sexual form with a dog. Broader concept is bestiality. Think in terms of King Kong as a potential partner. It might work. The penis of a gorilla is much smaller than the penis of a human.

This could lead to lots of definitions for words that are bantered without thought to definitions. I can think of dork and squaw as two fascinating words when used correctly.

goodlilcowgirl
02-09-2006, 07:38 PM
yes :)

just curious if anyone here had experienced it and would talk to him... I've watched a friend with it but she's an owned slave now so we don't talk as much so no possibility of askin her anytime soon

Ruby
02-09-2006, 08:56 PM
You may find this thread interesting. What started as a fantasy discussion turned into an insightful confession as one of our former members revealed his real life as ... well ... check it out.

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=557

Note: If bestiality offends you, you may want to skip the above referenced thread.

goodlilcowgirl
02-10-2006, 03:13 PM
thank you Ruby :) greatly appreciate the sharing of this... will have to send the link onto him :)

quinlancouple
02-22-2006, 10:16 AM
We have a trianed male K9 that I play with a few times a week. He is great.

sallyannslut
02-23-2006, 09:47 PM
i have been on the recieving end of this twice. once at a party where there were about 20 people watching. it was very humiliating experiance but i did cum.