PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Punishment

orchid
02-13-2006, 09:45 PM
I decided to enjoy a rare afternoon away from the office. I had worked hard all week and I had caught up on all I had to have done. It was a beautiful, sunny Friday afternoon and I thought to myself, “Why not? What harm can come of it?” Little did I know.

I shut down my computer and hummed to myself as I locked my office door and headed for the parkade. I felt sneaky knocking off early but I was looking forward to an afternoon of shopping. Perhaps, I thought to myself, I would pick up something special to wear for you this weekend.

Turning out onto the road, I slipped my sunglasses on and turned up the radio, singing loudly to the song as I headed for the mall. It was very rare that I was able to shop without your knowledge and I smiled to myself as I thought of the money I had set aside from the meagre allowance you gave to me.

The mall parking lot was packed and it took longer than expected to find a parking spot but I finally did and as I entered the mall, I headed straight for the Starbucks to grab a white chocolate iced cappuccino, a guilty pleasure. With my iced-cap in hand, I began strolling down the mall. Soon I came across a new store in the mall, one that had blacked out windows and a warning on the door that you had to be at least 18 to enter. I could feel the instant arousal between my legs as I thought of the many treasures I might find within.

Swallowing the last of my cappuccino, I entered the store and began to browse around. I was in the middle of small talk with the store clerk when the familiar ring of my cell phone sounded. Absently I reached for it and looked at the call display. My heart thudded when I realized it was you. I excused myself from the sales clerk and answered, “Hello Master.” I could see the sales girls eyes widen at the way I answered the phone and even though she tried her best to look like she wasn’t listening to me, I could tell she was straining to hear my every word.

“Hello my pet,” you said in a quiet voice. “How’s work?”

I swallowed hard and decided that it would be best to fess up now. “I’m not at work Master,” I began. But before I could continue you interrupted me. “Where are you?” you demanded, sounding annoyed.

“I finished early Master. I was able to slip away early so I came to the mall to pick up a few things.” My voice faded off, hoping you would leave it be. But you had other plans. “At the mall?” you asked, “And just what things do you plan on picking up? Did I ask you to stop and get something on your way home?” I could tell by the way your voice was getting more powerful that you were angry with me and I cringed as I answered you. “N-n-no. I was just…”

“Just what?” you demanded, your voice so quiet I had to strain to hear. “Just out and about without telling me you were going?” I hung my head in shame, knowing I had been caught. “Yes,” I sighed. “Yes what?” you demanded, and when I was silent, you demanded again, louder this time, “Yes what pet?”

“Yes Master.”

“Where exactly are you pet?” you asked. I looked at the sign above the till and read outloud to you, “I’m at a new store called Erotic Encounters Master,” my face turning red as I said it. I had been caught and I knew it. I sensed that what started out as an innocent shopping was not going to end that way. “Let me speak to the sales person that is there,” came your next demand. I had no choice but to obey.

I slowly walked over to the sales girl who looked at me with interest as I struggled to explain. “My…ummm…my Husband is on the phone and He would like to speak with you please,” I stammered as I held the phone out to her and pleaded with my eyes that she take it. She did. I listened intently for any sign of a clue as she said hello into my phone, but none came. She was very discreet about her conversation with him as she answered with a series of Yes and OK before finally saying she understood and it would be her pleasure. With a smug grin on her face she smiled at me as she snapped my cell phone shut and handed it back to me. She showed me to a seat in the corner of the store as she explained that she was going to package some things up for me before I was to leave the store.

I sat where she had pointed me and fidgeted uncomfortably as she set about gathering up the items that you had apparently requested. I strained to see as she pulled this and that out of drawers and off of shelves. But while I could see the general area of where she was getting each item, and while I could make a halfway decent guess what she had selected, she was amazingly good at using her body to block my view. I gave up and looked around the store, seeing myself reflected in a mirror outside of the change rooms.

My hand lifted to my hair out of habit and began twirling one long curl around my finger, as I studied myself. I was proud of my figure. At 32, I was a petite 5’2, 112 lbs with curves in all the right places. My 36C breasts had never been artificially enhanced and still stood pertly. My eyes travelled down my body to my trim 26-inch waist and gently swelling hips. My legs were tanned and toned, muscular but not large. I worked hard to keep in shape. I knew I would never be happy with myself I let myself go. My long blonde hair was naturally curly and fell to just below my bra strap and I had piercing green eyes. Not bad, I thought to myself critically. I often wondered if you saw the same as I did, when you looked at me.

After about 10 minutes the clerk turned back to me and said, “The gentleman on the phone assured me that you would pay for these items with a Visa under his name. May I have the card please?” Shocked, I simply nodded and dug into my purse to locate the card she spoke of. I knew he must have told her this but I was still surprised as I was not permitted to use the card, only carry it incase of an emergency.

I stood silently, my mind racing with possibilities, as she finished processing the Visa and handed it back to me. As I tucked the card back in my purse, she gathered up the bags and came around the counter, holding them out to me. “The gentleman on the phone said you are to take these straight to the car and go home. He said he would call you shortly.” Still in shock, I nodded numbly and muttered a thank you to the girl before turning and scurrying out of the store as fast as I could without drawing attention to myself.

In the car, I tossed the bags on the passengers seat and let out the breath that I had been holding. I ran my fingers through my hair and glanced at myself in the rearview mirror – I looked flustered, I thought and then looked back at the pile of bags on the seat beside me. Curiosity got the best of me and I reached towards one of the bags just as my phone rang. Checking the call display, I answered appropriately, “Hello Master,” and I awaited your response.

I didn’t have to wait long and if I thought that you may have calmed down some, I realized immediately that I was mistaken. Your terse voice sounded sharp and filled with a dangerously controlled anger. “Now you listen to me, bitch,” you began, “You are to go home this instant and DO NOT look at anything until you get there. You have been pushing your limits lately. Obviously, I have allowed you too much freedom and it is time to remind you of who and what you are. Do you understand me?”

"Yes Master,” I answered immediately, not wanting to anger you further.

“Good,” you continued. “And when you get there, I expect you to open those packages. Put on all of the clothing and accessories you find. Display all of the other instruments in the playroom. I will be home at 4:30 and I expect you to be finished following these instructions and kneeling inside the door with your leash in one hand and a cold beer for me in the other. Am I clear?”

I swallowed. “Yes Master.”

“And make sure that there are no boxes and bags lying around, slut. I want my home clean when I arrive home for the evening.” That was your final command before I heard the click of you hanging up the phone. I glanced at the clock in the dashboard and realized I would have to hurry to meet your requests. I started the car and sped towards home.

orchid
02-13-2006, 09:49 PM
With the bags in hand, I raced to the door of the bedroom and tossed them towards the bed. Rushing, I undid the buttons to my blouse with one hand while tugging at the zipper of my skirt with the other. I showered quickly, only taking extra time to carefully run the razor over my mound, making sure it was smooth, as you liked it.

I glanced at the clock as I dried myself and my eyes widened at the time as I realized I would have to pick up my pace or risk angering you further. Experience told me that I did not want to push you, I knew you were angry enough already. I carefully applied my make up, darkening my eyes with charcoal liner and reddening my lips, knowing that is what you prefer. I piled my curly blonde hair loosely on the top of my head and secured it with only a few pins so that you could easily take it down if that was your desire. Squirting a small dose of your favourite scent into the air, I walked through it as I gave myself a final glance over in the mirror. Satisfied with what I saw, I approached the bed, picking up my discarded clothing and depositing it in the laundry basket along the way.

I grabbed all of the bags at once and dumped the contents on to the bed. A small smile crossed my lips even as the butterflies started in my stomach. In front of me was an impressive array of toys, accessories and clothing that clearly indicated I was in for one wild weekend.

I smiled to myself at the outfit you had chosen, leaving my pussy and breasts bare for your easy access. Sitting gingerly on the edge of the bed, I rolled the black stockings up my shapely legs. Next came a lacy black garter, to which I fastened the stocking tops. Completing the look was a black lace corset that tied in front, just under my breasts, leaving them pushed up and fully exposed. I took special care to tie the corset tightly, knowing that you would stand for no less.

Turning, I grabbed the new toys off the bed and hurried to the basement to display them in the playroom as you had directed. I shivered as I entered the playroom, partially from the chill of the basement air and partially from the memory of the activities that had taken place there in the past. I carefully laid out the items you had selected by phone, a remote control butterfly, a new flogger, a tube of lubricant and a package of three butt plugs each one bigger than the next, that I took out and stood up, arranging them in order of size. Wondering if that would be all you required, I quickly set out your other instruments as well, displaying them neatly towards the back of the table so that they would be easily accessible if you decided to use them.

Returning to the bedroom, I dug my black heels out of the closet and put them on. They were 4-inch heels, with a strap that secured them around my ankles. You often had me wear them in the past so I hoped I was making a good choice in selecting them to complete the outfit you had chosen for me. It was 4:25 and I knew I had to hurry for you would be arriving any minute. I opened the last package, some nipple clamps with a thin silver chain running between them. Licking my thumb, I ran it over one nipple while blowing on my breast, coaxing my nipple to ripen and stand at attention. I quickly fastened the clamp to it, cringing at the immediate discomfort before repeating the process on the other nipple. Crossing to the dresser and mirror, I opened my jewellery case and took out the thick black leather collar with D ring in the front and fastened it around my neck. I gathered up the bags from the store and grabbed my leash from the back of the bedroom door. Hurrying down the hallway, I entered the kitchen, tossed the bags in the garbage and opened the fridge as I heard your car pull into the drive.

With my heart racing, I grabbed a beer, twisted the top off and walked to the entry hall with it in one hand. I knelt down as I attached my leash to my collar and heard your key in the lock. As I lowered myself back onto my haunches, I extended both arms, one hand holding your beer and the other my leash. I lowered my eyes demurely as the door opened and you entered.

My mind was racing. Had I remembered everything? I was sure I had but you didn’t say a word as you entered our home and it caused me to question myself. The silence was deafening as you removed your coat and hung it in the closet. Your shoes tapped on the marble entry way as you approached me and snatched the beer out of my hand. You took a long swallow before taking my leash and giving it a tug. “Crawl,” you commanded in a gruff voice. Swallowing, I crawled behind you, struggling to keep up as you marched swiftly into the living room and settled yourself on the couch.

Still in the crawling position, I waited for your next command. My tongue was burning to speak with you, to apologize, but I knew better and remained silently at your feet. You took another pull off the beer and leaning forward, balanced it on my back, using me as your table. You removed your shoes and tossed them on the floor beside me as you leaned back into the couch and put your feet up on the coffee table. Reaching for the remote, you clicked on the news and continued the silent treatment with me. I stayed there, miserably silent, balancing your beer on my back and desperately wishing that you would say something, anything, to me. Even your scolding would be more welcomed than this silence.

I sighed quietly with relief each time you took your beer off my back for it allowed me to relax slightly without having to worry that the slight change of position would cause the beer to topple over. I had no idea what to expect from this evening. Of course, you had been mad at me before but I could not remember another time where you had not spoken to me for such a long period of time. I was used to being silent but it was unnerving to have you be so quiet. Pondering my fate, I was unaware of you silently studying me.

A yank on my leash brought my attention back to the present and I automatically stiffened my body, preparing to be your table again. But you had something else in mind. “Present your ass to me, slut,” you quietly commanded. Drawing in a deep breath, I slowly crawled in a semi-circle until I was facing away from you so my ass was pointed in your direction. I started to tremble, partially nervous of what was to come, partially anticipating it. It was the anticipation that won out and I felt my juices start to stir, slickening me as I waited for you.

I could feel you moving behind me but I could not make out what you were doing. I expected, of course, to hear the zipper of your pants and was confused when I did not. What I did hear was a deep whooshing sound, a split-second before I heard a crack and felt the sting as your hand guided one of your shoes to land a direct smack on my ass cheeks. Involuntarily I cried out in pain and surprise. “Shut up,” you shouted as you landed another smack, this one harder than the last. Though the second smack was not unexpected, I could not stop myself from crying out again.

You leaned forward and grabbed my hair with your hand, yanking my head back ruthlessly. Leaning into my ear, you whispered menacingly, “You want to be vocal Bitch? Fine. You will count off the smacks I give you, thanking me for each one. If you miss one, I will start over. If you make any other noise other than what I have just described, I will start over. Do you understand me?” I swallowed and nodded, tears coming to my eyes. “Good,” came your terse reply. “12 to start with then.”

You released my hair and brought your shoe down on me again. SMACK!

Biting my lip so as not to whimper I drew in a quick breath and then exhaled, tightly saying, “One, thank you Master.”

CRACK! You wasted no time landing another whack to my behind.

“Two, thank you Master.”

Your smacks rained down, fast and furious. I was fully sobbing by the fifth smack and though it was hard, I did manage to count off all twelve of the blows in the way you had asked. Praying that I had done so to your satisfaction, I fell immediately silent, other than the quiet sobbing, after the twelfth smack. My ass cheeks burned furiously and I longed to reach back and rub them to try to soothe them but I didn’t dare.

Abruptly you stood and tugged on my leash in silent command as you headed down the hall towards the bedroom. I crawled behind you, sniffling, still crying and wondering what else you had in store for me. Just inside the bedroom door, you dropped my leash as you commanded me simply, “Stay.” I lifted my eyes and followed your movements. You removed your tie and tossed it carelessly on the bed as you headed to the washroom, undressing along the way. I unabashedly admired your physique, your tight muscles, as you moved away from me and into the shower.

My knees hurt from being on them for so long but still I did not move. I had already disappointed you enough today, I would do whatever I could to make you proud of me again. Maybe then you would speak to me lovingly, like you usually did, like I was longing for so badly right now. You returned to the bedroom and pulled some clothes out of your closet and then out of mine. “Get up and get dressed,” came your only words. My heart wept as I realized that you were still angry. I tried to move quickly once I stood but my knees were stiff and I felt awkward as I crossed to the bed to grab the clothes you had thrown there.

orchid
02-13-2006, 09:53 PM
Puzzled, I lifted up the little black party dress and looked at it. Being very careful not to look at you or question you, I put the dress on. It was one of your favourites, you had told me that many times before. It had little spaghetti straps with tiny black bows where the strap met the material in front. The bodice was fitted chiffon, pleated tightly and hugged my breasts. Tonight, with the help of the corset, it hugged especially tight, stretching the pleats almost enough to make out the nipple clamps. Certainly my nipples were clearly visible as they stood at attention and pushed against the fabric. A glittery rhinestone pin strategically placed in the middle of the bodice ensured that ones attention would be drawn to my breasts. From the fitted bodice, the rest of the dress fell loosely in empire flowing folds making the skirt full and flirty right to the tip of about 3 inches above my knee. The length of it made it appropriate for any type of event; the cut and style of it allowed you easy access should you wish it at any time while we were out.

You came around the bed to where I had dressed and unclipped my leash. “Turn,” was all you said and I turned so my back was to you. You reached up and undid my collar, removing it from my neck. I was wearing more clothes than I had been since you arrived home and yet I suddenly felt naked and vulnerable. Grabbing me roughly by the arm, you guided me by my elbow to the dresser and mirror where you opened my jewellery case and pulled out the diamond choker you had given me as my formal collar, along with the matching tennis bracelet and earrings. “Put these on and meet me at the door,” you ordered and then left the room.

Blinking back the tears of disappointment that threatened to spill out of my eyes, I hurried to do as you bid. I knew that I had done wrong and deserved any punishment you dished out but I had hoped that the spanking you had already given me would suffice. Your terse commands told me otherwise. I sighed deeply as I patted my hair, making a few minor adjustments to it before heading towards the door to meet you.

You were there, waiting for me, when I came around the corner. I dropped my eyes immediately, knowing you would not stand for me to look directly at you unless you told me to do so. It was clear that I would continue to be punished and I was determined to act appropriately until you flashed your winning smile at me and told me I was forgiven. Expecting that we would be leaving immediately, I was shocked at your next words. “Come here, slut. Lift your dress.”

I hesitated for a split second, and then stepped forward to you. I stopped directly in front of you and reached down to take the hem of my dress in both hands and lifted it up to waist level. Putting your hand under my chin, you lifted my head indicating I should look at you. I raised my eyes to yours and listened as you listed your demands for the evening. “This evening, you will do well to remember that you are my Whore. You are accompanying me purely for My pleasure. Yours is not important. You will not speak to anyone other than me, and only then when I have spoken directly to you and asked you for a response. Do you understand me?” I nodded even as I answered in a whisper, “Yes, Master.”

Satisfied, you nodded and continued, “You will not look at anyone other than me unless I direct you to do so. You will obey my every command without the slightest hesitation or you will be punished further. And….” A gleam entered your eyes and for the first time since you found out I had been shopping without your permission, a smile crept onto your face. But there was something about this smile that sent an involuntary shiver down my spine. You held up your other hand as you finished your thought… “you will wear this.” You held up the butterfly and paused for effect, “and I will have the remote.” Realizing at least partially what you had in store for me, a deep blush crept up to color my face even as you released my chin and knelt before me to fasten the butterfly securely between my legs.

Righting yourself, the wicked gleam brightened in your eyes as you held up the remote for me to see and then tucked it into the pocket of your sports coat. Reaching out, you took my hand, and led me out of the house. The gentle touch of your hand holding mine made my heart swell with happiness. For that brief moment before we got in the car, I could actually imagine that we were a regular couple going out for the evening. But as I settled into the passenger seat of the car, my tender ass reminded me of my recent punishment and I pondered again what you might have in store for the rest of the evening as I waited for you to round the car and slide behind the wheel.

We had barely pulled out of the driveway when you glanced over at me and casually said “Raise your dress. I want to see your thighs.” I immediately did so and then lowered my hands once again, fidgeting with them to find a comfortable position where they would not block the view you had asked for. I didn’t have to worry about it for before long, you said, “Recline your seat. Put your feet up on the dash and make sure your legs are spread. I want to be able to see My pussy.” You emphasized the “my” and then turned your eyes back to the road. I swallowed nervously and glanced out the window as I reached for the knob to recline my seat. It’s not like we were on a deserted country road like we were the last time you requested I assume this position. No, we were driving on one of the main roads of the city, heading straight towards the busy downtown area. I closed my eyes and said a silent prayer that I would summon the emotional strength to make it through this evening. It seemed you were determined to push my limits this evening, as I had been pushing yours for the past week or so. I cursed myself silently for ever deciding to see how much I could get away with and especially for deciding to hit the mall without permission earlier this afternoon. It seemed that had been the final straw.

I wiggled uneasily as I settled back into the reclined seat and carefully raised my legs to place my feet on the dash. My right foot nestled in the crook by the passenger side window, and my left foot rested below the rear view mirror. I adjusted the hem of my dress once more, lifting it to waist level so that my pussy, with the butterfly securely attached to it, would be clearly visible to you. “Raise your hands above your head, Slave,” you ordered as you reached out and grabbed my left ankle, pulling it further along the dash to open my legs more widely, “clasp your hands under the head rest of your seat and do not move them unless I permit it.” My eyes widened in surprise as you positioned my leg, and I moved my hands to do as you requested.

<o:p></o:p>

I could not tell where we were from what I could see out of the car window but as I felt the car slowing, I found myself praying that we were not stopping at a busy intersection. Embarrassingly, my prayers were not answered and as we sat at the red light, a large truck pulled up beside us. I saw the snide grin of the filthy looking driver of the truck and his ‘thumbs up’ as I swallowed and closed my eyes in shame. The chain on the nipple clamps was long enough, and the body of my dress loose enough, that it hung down and rested on my stomach. You reached over and grabbed onto it, giving it a yank that had my eyes flying open in shock and that exquisite pain. The driver of the truck was running his tongue over his lips hungrily as he stared down into the window. I whimpered. Not soon enough the light turned green and we were on our way once more.

You pulled the car into a parking spot near the restaurant, one of your favourites, and came around to open my door. “Get out,” was all you said. I lifted my legs down from the dash and got out of the car quickly, my dress falling back to its normal position as I stood. “Turn around, hands on the roof. Lean forward and spread your legs.” I did so immediately, breathing a silent sigh of relief the other than cars, the parking lot was empty and somewhat secluded. You came up behind me swiftly and I felt your hand reach under my dress to cup my behind, squeezing tightly, almost painfully. “Remember your manners this evening, slut,” you commented as your hand left my bottom and lifted my skirt away. Your other hand raised and lowered quickly and hardly, twice, leaving an angry red handprint on each of my cheeks, which started the burning all over again. “Let’s go,” you ordered as you reached up to take one of my arms down from the roof of the car and tucked it into your own arm, escorting me into the restaurant.

“Good evening, Mr Elliott,” the hostess greeted you as we entered. “Your usual table is ready Sir, please follow me.” She led us to the table we had dined at many times before, in a corner quiet enough for privacy if that is what was wanted, but also central enough that one could see all the other diners, and they could see you. Oftentimes in the past I had considered myself so lucky that my husband’s consulting business was so successful that we could, at any time, be seated at the best table in the house in any number of top restaurants. Tonight, I was not so sure that a high profile table was as desirable. Steering me by my elbow, we followed the hostess through the busy dining room, you nodding and smiling in greeting at several people you knew, and I, with my head lowered and silent.

orchid
02-13-2006, 09:56 PM
When we reached our table, I was once again surprised when you directed me to take the seat that would have my back to the wall, facing the dining room. This was usually where you liked to sit, so that you could keep an eye on the comings and goings while we dined. This time however, you sat across from me, with your back to the dining room and only me and the wall behind me in your vision. When the waitress came, you ordered a bottle of red wine before we were once again left alone. Moments after she turned away from the table you leaned across and quietly commanded me, “Lift your skirt Slave. This evening you will sit your ass directly on that seat. Do it now and then place your hands on the tabletop. I will want to see both of your hands at all times tonight.” A smile played on your lips as I shifted from side to side, fanning my skirt out around me. The cool leather of the seats was in sharp contrast to my still warmed ass cheeks but it provided some relief to them and I wiggled slightly, settling in as I reached up and clasped my hands on the table in front of me.

The waitress returned with the wine, which you immediately approved. As she moved towards my glass, indicating she was about to pour, you asked her to please just leave the bottle, that you would serve it yourself when you were ready. You told her that we were celebrating a special evening and that you wanted to do the honours yourself. Of course, she complied. “Are you ready to order then?” came her next question and I could feel her looking at me expectantly. I neither looked at her nor said a word, simply sat there silent and looking at my hands, still clasped on the table in front of me.

You cleared your throat and adjusted your position, one hand discreetly reaching below the table as you answered her, “My wife and I will both have the prime rib, medium with the steamed seasonal vegetables and the cool cucumber soup to start.” Your voice was pleasant as you ordered expertly, smiling amiably at the waitress but your thoughts were far more sinister as your hand reached into your pocket and flipped the remote on low.

I started and gave a little jump at the unexpected jolt of pleasure that ran through me. I could feel a blush creeping up on my face as I was sure the vibrations were loud enough for the whole room to hear. My hands flew to my face to cover my mouth as a low groan escaped me. “Are you OK, Mrs Elliot?” the waitress asked, concerned.

Mortified, I held my hand up, stopping her from leaning in any further. Without looking up, I nodded my head. “Is anything wrong, dear,” came your voice, sounding appropriately concerned, as you turned the remote up some more. The vibrations on my pussy were so distracting, I could barely stop myself from thrusting against the butterfly, seeking that ultimate pleasure. “No….I….I’m fine,” I stammered, “Just a little warm.” The waitress announced she would return with some ice water and scurried away. I heard your amused chuckle even as the vibrations faded away. I could feel my shoulders sag in relief and disappointment as you stopped the torturous little game. The brief teasing had awakened a stirring deep within my cunt that was, even now, demanding to be fulfilled.

“Look at me,” you commanded and I immediately raised my eyes to yours. My peripheral vision could take in the fullness of the dining room but as far as I could tell without directly looking, no one had noticed what you had done. I breathed a small sigh of relief as I stared into your eyes. The glint I had seen earlier was still there but your smile was cold as you spoke to me quietly. “That was only the beginning, slut,” you promised menacingly. “Tonight, you will be kept in a full state of arousal for as long as I desire. It pleases me to know that I am arousing you without even touching you. And I can see that you want more, don’t you, you little whore?” Without waiting for me to answer, you continued, “But tonight, your pleasure is the furthest thing from my mind. I have not yet decided if I will allow you the release you crave. But before this evening is over, you will have given me pleasure many times, and in many different ways.”

I nodded but kept silent, swallowing as I absorbed my fate as you described it to me.

From that moment on, each time anyone approached our table, I felt the now familiar vibrations as you played with the settings on the remote control. Business associates stopped by the table to say hello, and you flicked the switch off and on at irregular intervals, keeping me completely off guard. The waitress would appear to refill our water glasses and I would be blasted with a full surge of tickling on my engorged clit. I had long stopped caring if anyone knew what was going on, my rattled mind not thinking about anything other than the insane desire to cum. My hands griped the table edge and I gritted my teeth together as I subtly rocked my hips back and forth, urging you to turn the butterfly back on, but with a wicked smile you simply signalled the waitress to bring the check and sat back in your chair. “Sit still,” you quietly commanded, “I don’t want to see another movement out of you that is not directly ordered by me.”

The sheer power in your voice had me struggling to comply. I was torn between the instinctual urges of my body and my desire to obey. Whimpering quietly, I willed my hips to be still. You settled the bill and came around the table to pull my chair out and help me up in a perfect display of gentlemanly charm. As you gently pulled me to a standing position, we were both able to see the puddle of juices that had pooled on my chair during our meal.

You did not speak to me all the way home, nor did you play any further with the remote in your pocket, much to my disappointment. The edge was fading, leaving me feeling unfulfilled and frustrated. My frustration had only just begun.

Pulling into the driveway, you issued your next command. “You will go straight to the playroom and kneel in the corner to wait for me. I want your hands clasped tightly behind your back and your nose to the wall.” You reached out and opened the car door. “Do NOT disappoint me,” was your last command as you stepped out of the car and slammed the door, heading for the house without so much as looking back at me.

I hurriedly opened the car door and got out. I waited until you had entered the house to follow you inside and I did as you had directed, heading immediately down the stairs to the playroom. I grabbed the lighter from the dresser right inside the room and lit all the candles as I knew you preferred and then took one last quick look around. Sure that I had everything to your suiting, I moved to the far corner and lowered myself to my knees, my dress billowing out to settle around me. I reached my hands behind my back and grabbed my wrists, thrusting my breasts forward as I did so. Taking a deep breath, I leaned towards the wall, stopping only when my nose touched the cool paint. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, waiting….

I had no idea how long you would keep me like this, nor what you would do to me once you entered the room. I tried not to think about it, failing miserably as thoughts raced through my head.

I was so caught up in my thoughts and fretting that I did not hear you descending the stairs. I sensed you behind me and longed to turn and look at you but I didn’t dare. Roughly, you grabbed my hair and yanked me away from the wall, causing me to lose my balance and collapse unceremoniously at your feet. “Stand,” was all you said as you again yanked hard on my hair, causing me to yelp out as I struggled to regain my balance and stood.

I noticed that you had changed, wearing only your black leather chaps. “Arms up,” came your next command as you lifted my dress over my head, leaving me only in the corset, garter, stockings and heels. “Come,” you ordered, pulling on the chain between the nipple clamps as you started to the middle of the room. I had no choice but to follow you. Leading me to the center of the room, you walked over to the sawhorse and stopped looking at me with fierce eyes. “Extend your arms behind you,” you ordered gruffly.

I nodded and reached my hands out behind me, extending my arms straight out. In a moment, I felt you closing the sleeve over them and tightening it ruthlessly. I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply to remain calm. You knew how much I hated the sleeve. I realized that you had been absolutely serious when you had said tonight was not about my desires. I cringed with each tug you gave the laces, pulling the sleeve tighter and drawing my arms together behind my back until my elbows were touching each other.

Once my arms had been secured in the sleeve, you reached up and took off my diamond choker, replacing it with the same leather collar and D-ring I had on when you first arrived home. Hooking your finger through the ring, you tugged firmly for me to follow you, as you stepped upside the sawhorse and said, “Straddle.”

I couldn’t believe my bad luck, not only the sleeve but the sawhorse too? I swung my leg up and over the sawhorse and positioned myself carefully over it. Thankful for the heels I wore, I quietly let my feet bear the majority of my weight. “Stay,” came yet another gruff command, and I obeyed.

You walked over to the dresser and opened the top drawer. I shut my eyes, silently cringing that I had not set out something you were after. I wondered if it would add more punishment to my seemingly unending sentence. I could not bring myself to remember that it was still only Friday night and we had the whole weekend to go. My pussy was already throbbing, as was my ass from its earlier whooping.

orchid
02-13-2006, 09:57 PM
I cringed again as you straightened and turned around with the ring gag in your hand and stepped menacingly towards me. “I asked you only to lay out the new toys so I will forgive your oversight in not having this out and accessible to me,” you said calmly as you held it up while stepping up to the sawhorse. “However,” you continued, “I have decided that it is a necessary instrument in this evening’s activities. Open wide, Slut.” I looked at you, pleading with my eyes. Humiliated, I opened my mouth while you fit it with the ring gag that would hold my mouth open for you until you decided otherwise. I knew you were disappointed in me and felt that punishment was necessary but I didn’t think that you would feel the need to force my mouth open to receive you when we both knew all you had to do was demand that I open it and I would. It was yet another indication just how angry you were.

Once you finished securing the ring gag, you walked in front of me. I sat there, following your movements with my eyes, my mouth gagged wide open and my arms secured tightly behind my back. I watched as you walked to the end of the sawhorse and pulled a chain up from the floor. You reached up to me and hooked your finger in the d-ring of my collar, pulling me forwards to attach the chain to my collar. I watched close up as you removed a couple rings from the chain, to hold me lower than it would have and then fastened the chain to my collar again. As you stood, I leaned further forwards into the sawhorse, laying on top of it, spreading my weight out along it.

“Not quite,” I heard you say as you walked beside me and took a handful of my hair in your hand. I felt you fiddling with it as you yanked it into a ponytail and secured it with an elastic that I had not seen you slip around your wrist. Upon creating my ponytail, you reached up and grabbed the hook from the ceiling pulley and inserted it into my ponytail through the elastic to be sure it held tight. I cried out in discomfort as you tightened the pulley and it raised my head up as the chain on the floor pulled my neck down. It was a very specific position you were securing me in, the chain from the floor one that held my body down over the sawhorse so that my pussy was pushed uncomfortably against the narrow top of it, while the hook from the ceiling held my head up at waist height with my mouth held gapingly open from the ring gag.

Standing back and surveying your work, I heard you grunt with approval as you looked at me, strung up to your liking. My eyes strained to follow you as far as I could in my immobile position, as you moved away from the sawhorse and towards the table where I had laid out the rest of your impromptu afternoon purchases. I was not able to follow you fully but my imagination filled in what my eyes could not see. I heard you coming back towards me before you entered my vision. You looked so menacing as you approached me with the smallest butt plug lubed up and in your hand. You stood to my side, slightly behind me as you leaned over and whispered threateningly into my ear, “you better be ready, bitch” as you ruthlessly thrust the plug up my anus. I cried out as much as I could and tried to squirm away from the anal intruder, but your bondage held me tightly in position.

“How does that feel?” you asked as you walked away from me once more. Of course, I could not answer you but I followed your every movement with my eyes. Once again you returned to the dresser and opened a drawer. I moaned in response and strained to see what you were doing. As you turned back around, you spoke with a dead calm, “you will NOT come tonight, do you understand me, slut? Blink twice if you understand me,” you ordered. My eyes widened as I saw you carrying a roll of duct tape and a vibrator back towards me. “I SAID BLINK TWICE BITCH,” you bellowed when I did not respond. Despite my uncertainty, I immediately blinked twice at your raised voice.

You turned the vibrator on and placed it on the sawhorse, resting obviously against my clit. Your eyes gleamed wickedly as you taped it in place and repeated, “you will not come. Blink twice to show me you understand.” I blinked twice. “Good,” was all you said and even at that, my heart warmed at that small compliment. I moaned as the vibrations tickled my clit. “Do NOT come,” you re-iterated your warning as you moved to position yourself in front of me, at the end of the sawhorse.

Your chaps left your cock bare and as you stood with it at my lip-level, I watched it harden. You stepped towards me as and didn’t speak a word. As you straddled the sawhorse yourself, your intentions were clear, and you thrust yourself into my open and waiting mouth without so much as saying a word. I could do nothing as you thrust in and out of my open mouth, setting the pace that suited you best.

Your hands reach around and grab my head and pull it towards you, even with its limited mobility. You thrust yourself in and out of my mouth, pushing yourself into my throat and then withdrawing. The vibrator pulsing at my clit combined with this thrusting is driving me crazy as I try to stop my hips from instinctively rocking against it. Your thrusts grow more and more urgent as you increase your speed against my open lips, your hands still clutching my hair as you fuck my face.

As your cock fills my mouth, I begin to groan out loud, feeling you fill my mouth with your hardness as the vibrator beats against my clit. My uncomfortable position does not seem to phase me as the vibrator brings me closer to the pleasure I seek. Hearing my breathing and moans increase, you lean forward as you jam your cock deep in my throat and you turn off the vibrator, extracting a groan of pure frustration from me. Your left and reaches out to slap my face even as your right hand holds my head close to the base of your cock. “You….will…..not…..cum….” you grunt with each thrust into my face, “you…CUNT…..” you finish as you explode, pulling yourself from my mouth, spurting all over my open mouth and my face.

Your cum covered my hair and face as you looked at me and smiled wickedly. I closed my eyes as your cum dripped down my cheeks and wondered what else you had in store for me. A loud and strangled moan escaped me as you turned the vibrator back on high.

I could hear you rummaging behind me even as the vibrator continued to wreak havoc on my-oh-so-sensitive clit. I could not help myself and I moaned out loud, lifting my feet off the ground to grind my pussy into the vibrating wonder you had taped to the sawhorse and pressing against my clit. “Sit still Slave,” you bellowed from behind me as I writhed against the vibrator. You walked over and turned it off, causing me to moan loudly in dispute, and frustration.

orchid
02-13-2006, 09:59 PM
In your hands I saw the heavy rope you carried and, not knowing what you planned, only knowing it was not good, I pleaded with you with my eyes. You ignored my eyes, walking closer, “Bend your leg up Slut” you demanded as you reached down and grabbed hold of one of my legs, lifting it off the ground. I bent my leg as you positioned it beside me and began to tie my calf firmly to my thigh. I tried not to squirm or moan in protest as you tightened the rope that forced me more forward on the sawhorse, pushing my clit against the wood.

You secured my leg tightly against my thigh, causing me to alter my weight fully on to my other foot. I looked at you pleadingly, batting my eyelashes in an attempt to win you over, but it was to no avail. You walked around the sawhorse and grabbed my other foot roughly, causing all my weight to fall fully on my clit on the sawhorse, and I cried out. “Shut up,” you commanded, as you yanked my other foot up and secured it tightly, with the ropes to my thigh.

Satisfied with your work, you stepped away and looked at me. There I was, in a tightened and topless corset with chained nipple clamps, a garter attached to long stockings with no panties to block the view. My arms were securely tightened behind me in the leather sleeve you had fastened earlier and my mouth was held open, in a perfect “O” with the ring gag. You had achieved the perfect balance by attaching the chain from the floor to my D-ring collar, pulling me forwards to press my clit against the rough wood of the sawhorse with the hook from the ceiling hooked into my ponytail, holding my head in an upright position. The last ties you made attached my feet to my thighs, causing me to fully lean forward on the sawhorse.

You walked around the room, blowing out some of the candles as you went. “Remember what I said to you,” you whispered as you approached me. You leaned in and turned the vibrator back on to low, “you WILL NOT cum,” you commanded. You walked over to your recliner and settled yourself in, leaving me there, writhing against the sawhorse, frustrated at being ordered not to cum, and knowing that it was inevitable in my current position.

Before long, I was panting heavily as my orgasm built. I tried so hard to will my thoughts away from what the vibrator was doing to my body. My hips ground restlessly and small cries of pleasure escaped from my throat. “Don’t,” you warned quietly as you sat forward in your recliner, watching me intently. I whimpered and tried to be still. Your sharp eyes narrowed as you watched and waited. My stomach muscles began to quiver as my breath came faster. Quickly you rose and crossed over to me, turning the vibrator off just in the nick of time.

I groaned and whimpered as my body sagged with disappointment and my eyes filled with tears of frustration. You unhooked my ponytail from the pulley and I collapsed forwards onto the sawhorse, still breathing heavily. You walked around in front of me and released the chain from my collar. Coming back to the side of the sawhorse, you slipped one arm under my chest, lifting me slightly before sliding your other arm under my waist and lifting me up and off the sawhorse. You carried me easily, with one arm over to your recliner, where you used your other arm to turn the chair over. Grabbing one of the throw pillows, you put it on the back of the chair, at the crease before putting me down on top of it. My head hung forward towards the ground as my waist rested on the edge of the chair, pushing my ass and pussy up in the air. With my arms still tightened securely in the sleeve behind me, and my feet bound to my thighs, I was helpless and completely exposed to you in this position.

You left me there as you walked back over to the table where I had laid out all your tools. You picked up the new flogger and gave it a few test swings through the air, nodding as you slapped it against the palm of your hand. Slowly you circled the chair, looking down at me as you continued to snap the flogger into your hand. “Now, not only are you being punished for leaving work early today and going shopping without telling me,” you began as you brought the flogger down to land on my ass, instantly making it heat again. “You will be punished for the remainder of the weekend for all of the little things I have allowed you to get away with this last while.” You rained another smack down across my ass as I whimpered. “For hesitating this evening when I asked you to lift your dress,” smack. “For failing to prepare a proper meal last weekend,” smack…You listed off several indiscretions and for each one, the leather kissed my ass.

My ass cheeks were burning a bright pink yet again and you had grown hard again during the flogging session. You stopped directly behind me and with a little extra strength, lashed the flogger across my ass one last time before dropping it to the floor. You reached out and grasped the end of the butt plug, pulling it out of me slowly before dropping it to the floor as well. You grabbed my ass cheeks in your hands, pulling them wide apart as you looked down at my stretched out little rosebud. “You have such a nice ass for fucking, slave,” you whispered as you leaned forward and spit directly onto my asshole to add a little extra lube. “I just love fucking your tight little ass.” You pushed your cock roughly into my asshole and my head lifted off the back of the chair as I cried out in pain.

Your hands kneaded my ass cheeks roughly as you drove your cock in and out my asshole slowly, drawing it out completely before plunging it back in, driving it to the hilt. “Oh ya, baby,” you muttered as you continued to bury yourself in me, “your ass is so tight. Grip my cock with your ass, bitch.” As I grew used to your size inside my anal canal, I wiggled my hips seductively against you and tried to clench my ass together to grip you as you had asked. Deep moans sounded in my throat as you pounded into me. I grunted with each of your thrusts as you increased your pace, slamming into me harder and harder. “ohhhhh God,” you yelled out as with one final thrust, you shot your load deep up into my ass.

Pulling yourself out of me quickly, you crossed back to the table and lubed up the middle size butt plug, bringing it back to me and pushing it in, trapping your cum inside me. I groaned as my ravaged asshole was stretched out again. You lifted me off the back of the chair and sat me down on the floor beside you. You took a minute to right the chair before plunging your cock into my wide open mouth, “Clean it bitch,” you commanded as you pushed your hips into my face, holding yourself there for a moment and then withdrawing.

You leaned over me and untied the laces that held the sleeve together, freeing my arms. They fell limply to my sides and I slowly shook them out as you reached behind my head and unclasped the ring gag. Kneeling beside me on the floor, you untied my legs and then helped me to stand up. You helped support me as you walked me around the room slowly, allowing the feeling to creep back into my legs. I kept sneaking glances at you, hoping that you would say the magic words, that I had been forgiven but knowing deep down that you would not go back on your word to continue punishing me all weekend.

When I could again walk on my own, you placed your hand on the small of my back and directed me to the medical table, patting the cushioned top with one hand. I understood and climbed up onto it. I crossed my legs and leaned forwards, trying to relieve some of the pressure on my clit. “No!” you commanded, quickly realizing what I was doing. “Spread your legs Whore.” You waited a split second and then repeated, “Spread them NOW.”

“Oh Master, please….” I risked it, asking quietly for release.

“QUIET!” you bellowed, “and lay down.” I sighed and lay down on the table. You walked over to me and grabbed my hands, slapping handcuffs on them and yanking them over my head. With a length of rope, you tied the handcuffs to one of the legs of the table, effectively rendering my arms useless once more. From the corner, you picked up the 3-foot spreader bar and shackled it to my ankles, forcing my legs wide open. My eyes filled with tears as I knew there would be no relief for me tonight. You tossed a blanket over me for warmth and then settled yourself back into your recliner.

“Get some sleep Slave,” you suggested as you covered yourself with another blanket and blew out the last of the candles. “You will need your strength for tomorrow.”

orchid
02-13-2006, 10:04 PM
I have no idea how long I laid there, quietly whimpering to myself and wishing for release before I finally fell asleep. All I know is that I awoke sometime with an extremely dry throat and an incredible need for the washroom. I listened intently as I allowed my eyes to adjust to the darkness and I could hear your deep and laboured breathing from across the room. I debated with myself for about fifteen minutes before I knew I could not wait any longer without totally embarrassing myself.

Taking a deep breath, I did what I knew I had to do, “Master?” I called gently and waited for your response. When none came, I tried again, a little louder and sounding a little more desperate despite my intention otherwise, “Master?”

I heard you moving and once more tried again, still louder, “Master….”

“What do you want bitch?” came your annoyed and sleepy sounding reply.

“Master please, may I have a drink of water and use the washroom?” I asked. You did not respond but I did hear you moving and felt you coming closer. You leaned over me and unlocked the handcuffs freeing my hands, which instinctively reached out to you even as you slapped them away. “Did I give you permission to touch me, slave?” you growled as you undid the spreader bar to free my legs. Even as you did so you warned me, “Don’t try anything. Let’s go,” you commanded as you yanked me upright by my arms and dragged me off the table, pulling me up the stairs to the kitchen.

After allowing me to quench my thirst, you directed me by the small of my back, down the hall and into the bathroom off the master suite where you pushed me into the shower. “Master please,” I begged, “I need to use the washroom.”

You just laughed under your breath as you commanded me to stand still and await your return. I did as you asked, crossing my legs in pure desperation, trying not to release my waste right there.

I groaned audibly when you returned with leather wrist straps, which you securely fastened to each of my wrists and then to the hooks that hung from each of the shower heads in the master bathroom, one on each side of the shower. “I’ll be right back, slave,” you threatened as you turned the shower on so that the warm water began to rain down on me.<o:p></o:p>

The moment you turned your back to leave the room, I took advantage of the situation, and despite my embarrassment at having to do so, I let go and with relief, peed all over myself thankful at least that the shower would wash some of it away. I turned my face towards the spray of water and shook my head back and forth, hoping that the water would wash off some of the cum that was still dried to my cheeks. I even leaned forward as much as I could and strained as hard as I could, hoping to dislodge the medium sized butt plug out of my ass but that was to no avail.<o:p></o:p>

I didn’t have to wait long though for you returned shortly carrying the large sized plug, all lubed up and the spreader bar, which you immediately re-fastened to my ankles, holding my legs open wide. With a wicked grin, you took one of the massaging shower heads from its holder and adjusted the spray to pulse as you held it out and aimed it directly at me. <o:p></o:p>

Running through the same list of apparent monstrosities that I had committed, as you had previously, you assaulted my body with the spray. “For leaving work early,” you commented and sprayed me directly in the face, leaving me sputtering. “For going shopping without permission,” you moved the spray to my left breast and brought it closer so that the spray needled hardly on my nipple. On and on you went, focussing on different areas of my body each time until I thought I would go mad. Of course, the worst was yet to come. “And finally,” you stated casually, “for disrespecting me enough to make me punish you….” Your voice trailed off as you aimed the spray directly between my legs, moving forward and back to increase the pressure, you massaged my clit, instantly bringing it back to life as I moaned in pure appreciation.<o:p></o:p>

You continued to play with the water on my clit as I became more and more aroused, moaning and biting my bottom lip as I tried not to let my body betray what I was feeling. “oh Master,” I whispered breathily as my excitement built, “ohhhh yessss….please Sir, please may I cum?” You smiled at me, almost tenderly as you leaned in and kissed me so deeply that it weakened my knees. At the same time, you brought the shower head into full contact with my pussy and rubbed it along gently along my lips, bringing it to rest directly on my clit as you pulled your mouth away from mine to whisper, “No.”

I cried out in despair as you took the showerhead away and reattached it to the wall, leaving me hanging, yet again. Frustrated beyond all reason, I started to cry quietly, big tears rolling down my face to mix with the shower. I watched you with sad eyes as you undressed and stepped into the shower with me. I never tired of looking at your solid chest and defined ab muscles and despite my uncomfort and despair, I smiled at you, even in this state thinking to myself how lucky I was to have such a handsome man to own me.

Reaching around me you grabbed the face cloth and soap and slowly began soaping my body. Gently you released the nipple clamps and I breathed a sigh of relief. You washed the dried cum off my face even as you leaned in to kiss me deeply again. You even took the time to wash and condition my hair as I stood there, confined by the wrist restraints and spreader bar. Picking up the wash cloth again, you slowly wipe it down my body taking special care not to touch that very part of me that I want you to touch the most. My clit was throbbing and begging for attention, but you ignore it and wash yourself. I watched hungrily as you soaped yourself and rinsed off.

Abruptly, you turned the shower off and stepped out, drying off. I shivered with the warmth of the shower gone and my nipples hardened once again at the chill in the air. Coming into the shower you release first one of my arms and then the other, only to clasp the rings of the wrist cuffs together behind my back immediately. You lift me with ease and carry me into our bedroom where you stand me in front of the bed. Moving to the dresser, you pick up my brush and bring it back with you while you settle yourself, sitting on the edge of the bed. “Kneel,” comes your quiet command and I struggle to kneel down with my legs still spread by the spreader bar and without the use of my hands. As I settle down without incident, you slowly reach out and gently begin brushing my hair

Glancing at the clock, I am surprised to see that is already mid- morning and that obviously, I had slept through the night despite my uncomfort. Taking a deep breath, I try to apologize. “Master,” I begin, “please forgive me for acting without your knowledge….it was…”

“Hush!” you command “or I will be forced to gag you.” You continue brushing my hair as I bite my tongue not to speak up anymore. Sitting in the silence, I allowed myself to concentrate on your gentle strokes of the brush and lulled myself into a daydream where you were no longer mad at me and we were cuddling on the bed after a long, slow and romantic session of love making. I sigh quietly.

Your voice broke into my daydream as you told me about your plans for the day. “When I am done here slave, you will serve me coffee and breakfast in the dining room and then clean up. You will clean the house today, particularly the playroom and the games room as we will be entertaining this evening. When that is done, you will go back to the kitchen and prepare enough appetizers for me and 4 or 5 guests. When all of that is done, you will come and find me for further instruction. Do you understand me, slut?”

I look up at you and whisper, “yes Master.”

“Good” was your only comment. Taking a handful of my hair you pulled me in closely to you so your cock was infront of my face, “but before we start….” You hint and it is all I need. I leaned in and flickered at your cock with my tongue, slowly bringing it to life before taking it in my mouth and sucking it deep into my throat. As I lather your long prick with my tongue, you used the brush to reheat my ass, raining down smack after smack, not hard but repetitive enough to start the stinging all over again and make my ass cheeks glow a bright pink once more.

I grunt in pain as I sucked your cock for all I was worth, licking up and down the sides, swirling my tongue around the head and deep-throating you as far as I could without gagging. Blissfully, the spanking stopped as you approached your climax. Recognizing the signs, and knowing you preferred to blow your load into my face, I opened my mouth and lifted my head away from you slightly to receive your seed. But you had different plans this time as you grabbed another handful of hair and forced my mouth back onto you, exploding deep within my throat. “Swallow it all bitch,” you grunted as you shoved your cock deep into my throat. I sputtered and choked as I swallowed your unexpected load. “I can’t have my slave dirty for the evening’s entertainment, now can I?” you asked as you pulled yourself from my mouth. I gulped down your load and shook my head, swallowing before being able to answer, “No Master.”

“Good girl,” came your praise as your hand stroked my hair back from my face. You stood up from the bed, lifting me with you as you did so. “And now,” you spoke quietly, “you will carry out the instructions that I have given you. Remember slut, that you do not have permission to touch yourself, so do not even think about it. I expect you to behave even though I will not be watching you. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master,” I said with conviction, “I understand and I will not disappoint you.”

orchid
02-13-2006, 10:07 PM
“See to it that you don’t,” came your only remark as you reached behind me and unclasped my wrists from each other and removed each wrist cuff. Bending down, you released my feet from the spreader bar. I moved to bring my feet closer together so that I could leave the room and head for the kitchen, but your hands on my thighs stopped me.

Immediately I began to tremble in anticipation as I felt your warm breath between my legs. “And just to keep you ready,” you whispered, leaning in closer to me, your tongue snaked out of your mouth and traced a feathery line along my pussy lips. I shuddered and thrust my hips forward to meet you, running my fingers through your hair, urging you closer. You reached your hand around behind me and smacked me hard on the ass, causing me to yelp with pain and jump back. “Don’t push your luck, slave,” you growled. “Stand still, hands at your side.”

I stood still immediately and dropped my hands to my side, clasping my thighs to keep them from moving. I exhaled in a sigh as you stood and moved away from me to the dresser. I didn’t dare move and stood still until you returned to kneel, once again, in front of me. Your tongue flickered again at my clit, pressing against it and alternating between little nips of your teeth as my clit hardened and stood at attention. “That’s it, slut,” you praised as I heard a distinct clicking in your hand as you lifted it. “This will keep you in the perfect state all day,” you commented as you slipped the clitty clamp over my sensitive nub, and tightened it.

I groaned in pure ecstasy and pure frustration as you fastened the clip to me. Knowing I would not be permitted to touch myself brought on a fresh wave of tears as you stood to gather my leather collar from the dresser and re-attach it and my collar to me. “Come,” you ordered as you yanked on my collar and led me to the kitchen.

“Prepare me an omelette whore,” you snarled as you dropped my leash and immediately exited the kitchen. Feeling deflated at your apparent lack of caring, I sighed deeply and opened the fridge, gathering the ingredients for you omelette. Shortly thereafter, I picked up two plates, dished up with omelette and garnished with a small bowl of yogurt as well as several slices of fresh cut fruit. Squaring my shoulders and throwing them back to display my breasts to their best advantage, I carefully made my way to the dining room table. “Master,” I called in a sing-song voice as I carefully placed both plates on the table and sat down in my regular chair, “breakfast is ready, Sir.”

I smile at you, expectantly, as you enter the dining room, but seeing me sitting at the table, you scowl. Without saying a word you sit down, reach out and pick up my plate, placing it on the floor beside you. I let out a breath and hung my head, knowing what was to come. I sat silently as you picked up your fork to sample the breakfast I had prepared. “Are you hungry?” I risked a look straight into your eyes as I whispered in answer, “yes Master.”

Like lightening, your arm flashed out and your hand grabbed a handful of my hair, yanking hard and pulling me off balance from the chair I sat in. I fell to the floor at your feet, my knee smashing into the plate that held my breakfast…the one you had placed on the floor earlier. I landed with an undignified gasp of shock and tried, unsuccessfully to get up again. As I pushed my hands to floor to leverage myself to rise, your hand pushed equally as hard on my back between my shoulder blades to keep me on the floor.

Unaccustomed to this feeling, I found myself laughing with disbelief. Thinking you were joking, I scoffed, laughing, “let me up!”

Your hand pushed roughly on my back, forcing my face into the plate on the floor. “I would suggest slave,” you stated clearly and concisely, “that if you are hungry, you take advantage of this time to nourish yourself. It may not come again,” you warned ominously.

Shocked, I lifted my head to look at you questioningly. Never once, in all the years that I had been your slave, had you ever denied me the simple right to eat at the table with you. You did not say a word, simply pointed at the plate with one hand as you carried on eating, reminding me once again, “the chance to nourish yourself may not come again soon, slut,”

Shuddering and feeling a new chill creep into my bones, I looked down at the plate in front of me and then back at you. Realizing that you had nothing more to say, I looked back at the plate again, and ashamedly reached out to take a small piece of the omelette in one hand. As my hand neared my mouth, yours swooped down to smack the food back onto the plate. “No hands,” was all you growled.

Swallowing deeply as I resigned myself to my new fate, I lowered my head to the plate, trying to take a small bite of the food that was quickly growing cold. In doing so, my ass was thrust high the air and as we took a bite in unison, your free hand smacked down hard on my ass cheek, reminding me, as if I needed it, that I was being punished. I cringed as my ass cheek stung and I struggled not to gag as the now cold omelette slid down my throat. “Eat up, pet,” you encouraged, “it will be all you get this day.” As your final warning kicked in, I leaned forward once more, and bit into my cold, but nourishing breakfast. Gagging down the cold eggs, I swallowed as much as I could and then, defeated, laid my head on the carpet beside your feet, awaiting your command to clean.

In an unexpected moment of tenderness, your hand reached down to stroke my hair as you gazed upon me, resting at your feet. Reaching back to the table, you grabbed your coffee and lowered the cup to me, “have some pet,” you whispered gently, and I reached up to take the mug from your hand. Recognizing my intention, you withdrew the offer, pulling back, until I realized that my hands once again would not be permitted. Looking up at you with soft eyes, I leaned forward with my tongue extended and began to lap carefully at the coffee you offered. “That’s it, kitten,” you whispered, and watched me for a moment, with loving eyes.

Suddenly, the moment broken, you pushed yourself away from the table and stood. “Get to work, slave” you commanded, “and don’t even think about touching yourself,” came your final comment as you left the room, and left me to carry out your orders from earlier.

Knowing that you would settle for nothing less, I scurried around cleaning up from breakfast and then set to work making some snacks for the guests that would be coming over this evening. I had no idea who you had invited, but I knew that it did not matter and that your expectation would be that I put together a good array of different foods so that everyone would find something they would like.

My clit, still clipped, throbbed in exquisite torture each time I took a step, keeping me aroused and frustrated. I was so tempted to reach down and relieve myself and I considered it lengthily, listening carefully to determine where in the house you were and watching to see if you appeared. I couldn’t hear anything that would indicate where you were, nor had I seen you since you left the breakfast table. Finally, I could stand it no longer, and slowly I reached my hand down my stomach, my fingers stretched out as I moved them closer and closer. Biting my bottom lip and glancing around furtively, I let my middle finger tap lightly on my engorged clit. Ohhh, it felt so good. Whimpering, and summoning every ounce of self-control I had ever had, I tore my finger away as my eyes welled up with tears of frustration and longing.

After washing my hands, I continued preparing the snacks for tonight. Glancing at the clock as I finished the clean up, I was surprised to see it was already early afternoon and I knew I had better hurry and get the rest of the cleaning done. I had no idea what time to expect people to arrive. I rushed through the house quickly, straightening each room as I went so that no matter where you chose to entertain, it wouldn’t matter. I took special care in the games room and in the play room as you had requested. Assuming that you and I would be spending another evening in the play room after the departure of your guests, I again laid out all your favorite items, hoping you would be pleased. With a final glance around, I nodded to myself and stepped out of the play room, pulling the door closed behind me.

“Master?” I called out as I climbed the stairs. “Master, where are you?” I walked from room to room, peeking in to find you but was not having any luck. As I entered the bedroom and crossed to the bathroom, you came up behind me suddenly and unexpectedly. You reached around me from behind and grabbed my breasts roughly, pinching my nipples tightly as you leaned into my neck and nipped at my shoulder. I grew wet immediately and as I turned my head to look at you, you dove in to cover my mouth in a ruthlessly demanding kiss.

orchid
02-13-2006, 10:09 PM
Dragging yourself from my mouth, you place your hands on my shoulders and apply a firm pressure that indicates I am to lower myself to the ground. As I lower myself to my hands and knees with my ass still towards you, you grab the butt plug and pull it out only to replace it immediately with your rock hard cock. Your hands grab each of my shoulders, holding me still as you piston into my ass, hard and fast. My cries of passion, pleasure and pain fill the air as you savagely plunder my asshole. Within minutes, I gasp as I feel your cock spasm and you fill my ass with your load. Still holding me in place with one hand, you reach up onto the bathroom counter with your other hand and grab the large butt plug, which you had left there earlier. You slip your cock out of me and ask, “Are you ready for the evening, slave?”

“Yes Master,” I answer immediately, even though I have no idea what the night will bring.

“Good,” comes your reply as you insert the large butt plug into my ravaged hole and push hard. I cried out and tried to crawl away as my asshole was brutally stretched to take it in. But your hand on my shoulder stopped me from being able to move and with another firm shove, you slid the plug into place. “That will help ensure you stay that way,” you comment as your hand moves from my shoulder to my hair and grabs a handful. You yank my head back as your other hand firmly spanks down on first one ass cheek and then the other, giving me two hard swats before you release me and push yourself up and away from me.

“Stay,” you command as you stand and begin moving about the room. My only movement is that of my head as I let it drop to hang down. I quietly clench and unclench my ass muscles, trying to get used to the sheer size of the latest plug and I am silently thankful that this is the largest one for surely I would split in half if there was another. Comfort is not forthcoming however, and I find myself whimpering uneasily. My whole lower body felt like it was on fire. My ass cheeks are burning hot from being spanked so much this weekend. My clit is throbbing and begging for release and my ass is stretched to its max and tightly plugged.

“Stand up slave and come over here,” you ordered a few minutes later. I got up and struggled to walk normally over to where you were standing next to the nightstand. I could hear you chuckling quietly as I half walked, half waddled over to you. I flashed you a miserable glance as I stopped in front of you and then lowered my eyes once more, waiting dismally for whatever was to come next.

You took one of my wrists in your hand and fastened the leather cuff with the ring on it tightly. Taking my other wrist you do the same. “The guests will be here soon, slave,” you begin and my head whipped up and I looked at you with shock apparent in my eyes.

“But Master,” I began…

“Hush!” you bark out at me, and then continue, “Yes, your thoughts are right, slave. This evening you will be part of the entertainment. And I expect you to treat my guests with the same respect and obedience that you have for me. Do I make myself clear?”

The shock in my eyes changed to disbelief and then anger before they finally welled up with tears as I accepted my fate. “Yes Master,” I whispered quietly, my shoulder shaking as I sobbed quietly.

You continued as you knelt before me to attach the same leather cuffs to each of my ankles, “I will not allow anything to happen to you, slave. I will be with you at all times. Do you trust me?” you asked and I nodded immediately. “Good,” you whisper as you stand again and begin to fasten my leather collar and D-ring around my neck. “But make no mistake about it, slave…this evening you will serve my guests and I in any way that I approve of. You will not question or hesitate at any time once I have given my approval. Make me proud, slave.”

You stepped back to survey your work and nodded, pleased with my attire of nothing but my collar and cuffs. Taking me by the hand, you led me to the jewellery box on the dresser and dug out my jewelled nipple rings. Bending into my breasts you flickered your tongue over each nipple in turn, causing them to stand at attention. “Beautiful,” you muttered as you slipped the nipple ring over each extended bud, giving them the appearance of being pierced even though they were not. The jewels hung down on sparkling silver chains and glittered attractively in the light. Next you took the matching clit jewels. You looked me straight in the eye as you reached down and gently smacked my clit with your hand. “How does that feel baby?” you asked teasingly as I moaned and tried to grind myself into your hand.

“Oh Master,” I struggled to find the right words, “please….”

“Please what, slave?” you continued teasing as you released the clit clamp I had been wearing all day.

“Please,” I whimpered, “please….touch me, Master. Please make me cum.”

“Not yet, slave” you answered and again knelt before me. I cried openly and begged you again, “Oh please Master…I am going crazy with desire…please make me cum, Sir, please…”

You snapped the jewelled clit clamp into place and lightly kissed just above my pubic bone. “Nope,” was all you said as you stood up.

Running your fingers through your hair, you looked me over and smiled. As you walked to the closet and began getting dressed you issued your next orders. “Pile your hair loosely on your head, slave, and leave some of those curly strands hanging down…you know how I like it. Stop crying now, my dear, I won’t have my slave being presented with swollen red eyes. Make up your face as you would for an evening out. Go, now” you finished as you pulled your sweater over your head and reached down to zip your jeans. “Meet me in the games room when you are done.”

I swallowed hard as I watched you leave the room and with a sigh, I turned and walked into the bathroom. I splashed some cold water on my face and put some eye drops in to erase the signs of my tears and set to work on my hair and make up. When I was pleased with the result and certain that no sign of my tears remained, I took a deep breath and exited the room, heading for the games room to find you.

I found you sitting on the couch, relaxing with a drink in your hand. The bar lights had been turned on and you had glasses set out, along with several bottles and mix ready to go. The ice bucket was full and everything looked to be in order. You looked up as I entered the room and nodded, apparently pleased with my appearance. I stood quietly waiting. You didn’t say anything and turned your attention back to the hockey game on TV. After a few minutes, you looked at your watch and smiled widely as you stood up and turned towards me, extending your hand.

I stepped forward and placed my hand in yours, as you led me out of the room and into the main hallway. As we drew near the front door, you opened the closet in the hallway and gently pushed me into it. I noticed as I stepped into it that you had cleaned everything out of it except for a few hangers, which I supposed would be for your guests coats. “Turn around and face me, slave” you said gently as I entered the closet.

orchid
02-13-2006, 10:10 PM
I turned and looked at you, slightly puzzled but not for long. “Spread your legs,” you said and I did so immediately. You got down and in the corner of the closet, lifted the corner of the carpet to reveal a small hook and clasp in the floor. You had obviously installed this without my knowledge and I shivered involuntarily as I realized you had a premeditated plan for this entire evening. You opened the clip and fastened it to the ring in my ankle cuff and then moved to my other leg to do the same. “Wider,” you commanded when the clip did not quite reach. I complied. Standing, you took my one hand a lifted it high above my head, fastening my wrist cuff to a hook that you had installed in the ceiling, and then repeating that to my other wrist. Tugging gently, you nodded, satisfied that I was secured and then stepped out of the closet. “Keep quiet, slave” came your final comment as you started to close the closet doors. “I do not want to have to gag you,” you threatened, “and I expect your mouth to be very busy tonight.” You winked at me and shut the closet door tightly, leaving me bound inside and in the darkness. I struggled to breathe normally as my mind raced with endless possibilities of what this evening would bring.

A few moments later, I heard a vehicle pull into the driveway and amidst slamming doors, I heard several muffled voices and laughter as people approached the door. The doorbell rang and I heard your cheerful greeting as you swung the door open to greet your guests.

I strained to listen carefully, trying to recognize any voices that might give me a clue who I would apparently be entertaining this evening and I thought I may have recognized a couple of them but there was so many conversations and so much laughter going on at once that I couldn’t be sure. And then, suddenly, I heard your voice ring out above the rest. “Welcome to what I am sure will be a most memorable evening!” you began and the chatter quieted down. You continued, “As I have alluded to all of you, I have a special project with which I need your help this evening….” Your voice trailed off as I made out snickers and outright chuckles. When the laughter faded once more, you carried on, “it seems my wife has been misbehaving as of late and I have had to arrange a weekend of punishment to remind her of her place in my home. I am looking forward to your assistance with this project. This evening she will serve us in just about any way you desire but she is not permitted to cum. You may do whatever you wish to her as long as she does not reach orgasm. I will offer her to each of you in return throughout the night and in the meantime, she will serve us food and drinks.”

I swallowed nervously as I listened to your speech through the closet doors and the murmurs of agreement and approval from the guests still gathered in the front entry. I heard two sharp claps before your voice boomed out once more, “This evening she is not my wife, she is my slave….and yours. And now, without further ado, I present to you, my orchid.” And with that, I heard the closet doors opening and I felt a blush creep up my neck to color my face as I hung there, on display for your guests. You reached your hand into the closet and gently lifted my chin, forcing me to look up and see the guests for the first time. I glanced slowly from one face to the next reciting their names in my mind, Paul your buddy from ball, Mark and Janelle from your firm, Ellen the executive chef from one of your favorite restaurants and I realized with complete mortification, Jim my boss! I had no idea that most of these people had any idea about our relationship. Paul, sure, he had witnessed your complete domination over me on many occasions. I was bewildered to think that these people had known this about me all along, especially my boss. I fidgeted uncomfortably.

“Isn’t she exquisite,” commented Ellen. “May I?” she asked as she looked at you for approval. Upon your nod, she stepped forward and ran her hands slowly up my thighs as she leaned in and breathed quietly in my ear, “you’re gorgeous, darling” and then I felt a quick flick of her tongue along my neck before she stepped back out of the closet again.

“Paul, can you lead everyone into the games room please?” you asked as you reached into the closet and unfastened one of my ankles from its restraint.

“Sure thing Buddy,” Paul answered and led the guests away as you methodically freed me from the closet.

“Be a good girl tonight,” you warned quietly as you led me out of the closet and towards the games room. “Remember what I explained to you and do not forget that I will not let anything bad happen to you, pet.” You stopped just outside of the entry to the games room and lifted my chin so that I was looking into your eyes. “Remember that OK?” you asked and I nodded quickly. “Good girl,” you said and gently smacked my ass as you pushed me through the door into the room.

orchid
02-13-2006, 10:12 PM
I slowly walked into the room and stood off to one side as you entered, smiling widely at your guests. Everyone had already found a seat and seemed to have made themselves at home. “Serve them,” you ordered as you glanced my way and then went over to talk to Paul. I slowly made my way around the room, asking what everyone would like to drink. As I made my way around, I was treated to a pinch here and a little slap there and my face flushed full on red with embarrassment as I turned to walk away from Jim, my boss, and he reached down and deftly cupped my pussy with his hand, slipping one of his fingers into me.

I scurried to the bar to mix the drinks that had been requested and then delivered them, one at a time, keeping my eyes averted from everyone. When I finished that, I went into the kitchen to warm up the food. I was somewhat surprised when I re-entered the room about 45 minutes later, to see that Mark and Janelle had obviously gotten the party started in the time I had been gone. Janelle had her shirt off and was leaned up against the side of the pool table with her head tossed back in passion as Mark nuzzled her full breasts in full view of the rest of the room.

“Ahhh, there she is,” you announced when you spotted me with the tray of food. “Put that down on the table and come over here.” I did as you asked, stopping to stand by your side. You called Paul and Jim over to where we were standing and as they approached, you reached into your pocket and pulled out a quarter. “Call it in the air Jim,” you encouraged as you tossed the coin into the air, caught it and slapped it onto your arm, hiding it under your hand and waiting. “Heads,” called Jim and you lifted your hand. “Sorry Jim, its tails this time,” you informed him and then turned to Paul and flashed him a wicked smile.

You took me by the arm and directed me to face him as you asked, “And what would you like for calling that right my friend?” Paul smiled back and answered immediately by reaching down and unzipping his jeans. “How about a little head since it was so good to me in the coin toss,” he suggested laughing. You nodded and pressed down on my shoulders until I was kneeling in front of your friend. “Enjoy her,” you said to Paul and you patted me on the shoulders as you turned back and invited Jim to join you for a drink at the bar.

Taking your comments as your approval, I knew what I had to do. I knew that I would be punished more severely if I did not do what Paul had requested of me. Blushing furiously, I leaned slowly into Paul and took his cock into my hands, pulling it softly as it hardened to my touch. “No hands,” he stated clearly and loud enough to draw Ellen’s attention away from the show that Mark and Janelle were putting on. She came over and knelt down behind me, taking my arms and holding them behind my back. I slowly opened my mouth and flickered my tongue out, lapping at Paul’s head, slowly licking all around it. Paul’s hands tangled into my hair and pulled me forward so that he thrust his entire length deep into my throat and he moaned in appreciation. Ellen continued to hold my wrists together and she leaned into me and began to kiss my neck and nibble at me ears in between whispering comments and questions to both Paul and to me.

“Oh Paul, look how deep she takes you. Does it feel good, darling?” she purred as he continued to moan and hold my mouth deep on his rigid cock. Grabbing a handful of my hair, he moved my head back and forth along his length. Suddenly I heard your voice beside me, “Look up at him orchid,” you ordered, “watch what you are doing to him.” Obediently, I opened my eyes and looked up at Paul as I continued to suck his cock. He let go of my hair, his hands falling limply at his sides as he smiled down at me through half closed eyes and commented crudely on how he was enjoying this. By now, Ellen had let go of me and was kneeling beside me, closely watching me. Mark and Janelle had momentarily stopped their own show to watch as well and Jim stood right beside me, beaming down at me and licking his lips. As I opened my mouth to again flick and lick at the tip of Paul’s head, I felt Mark’s hands go around my waist and lift until I was there on my hands and knees. Janelle and Ellen gleefully began spanking my ass, hard, making me cry out even as I took Paul into my mouth again. Their slaps thrust me forward onto his cock, pushing it deep into the back of my throat before it came back and almost out of mouth repeatedly. Tears welled up in my eyes, partially from the pain of the well administered spanking and partly from trying not to choke as Paul’s cock hammered into my throat. “Stop!” he shouted out suddenly and shocked, everyone in the room stood still, myself included. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I registered feeling thankful that the spanking had stopped. Before I was able to finish that thought, Paul took another handful of my hair and yanked my head back as he stepped forward. “Are you ready?” he asked and I opened my mouth as I looked up at him and tried to nod. With his free hand, he jerked himself to his finish and shot his load into my mouth and across my face, amidst hoots and cheers from the other guests.

I swallowed as he stepped away from me and slapped you on the back, “Thanks buddy,” he commented happily as he zipped himself back up, “she is good at that.” Everyone laughed and I flushed again, with renewed embarrassment. I didn’t have time to be embarrassed too long as almost immediately Janelle kneeled down infront of me and licked the rest of Paul’s cum off my face and then leaned into me, opening my mouth in a deep kiss. Mark didn’t need any more encouragement than that and quickly rid himself of his pants as he settled himself behind his wife and started fucking her doggy style as her tongue continued to invade my mouth. “Play with my wife,” Mark ordered me and I opened my eyes, seeking you out. You were sitting comfortably on the couch, your hand gently playing with one of Ellen’s breasts as her dress hung around her waist. Jim played with her other one as the three of you watched the show going on before you. You nodded at me and confirmed Mark’s command with your own, “Do it.”

I broke the kiss with Janelle and reached under her to cup her swaying breasts in my hands, feeling their weight as they rocked back and forth in time with Marks thrusts. Despite my initial embarrassment, I was highly turned on by everything that was happening. Sure, you had shared me before, once with one of your other buddies and once with an old college girlfriend who had come to town to visit. And yes, you had commanded me to perform oral sex on you infront of Paul and his ex-girlfriend on numerous occasions but never had there been so much of an orgy going on at once and I found myself liking it very much. Taking matters onto myself, I laid down on my back and wiggled under her, lifting myself on my elbows to take one of her breasts into my mouth and then the other. I worked her nipples with my tongue until they were hard as rocks and standing straight out. She was crying out loudly with each thrust of Mark’s cock and as he pounded into her, she used one hand to hold her balance and the other to repeatedly slap my breasts, alternating between them.

Suddenly Mark pulled out of her and shot his load up over her ass cheeks and back before he collapsed, momentarily exhausted on the floor. Janelle, not having reached orgasm yet, crawled forward until her pussy was above my mouth. “Eat me,” she cried out with passion, “eat me until I cum.” She lowered herself onto my mouth and began bucking against me as I moved my tongue in and out of her.

Such was the state of my arousal, and with my limited vantage point, I did not see you position yourself in front of her mouth and begin getting some head of your own. Jim took one of my hand from the floor and brought it to his throbbing hard cock and I began to give him a hand job as I continued eating Janelle’s pussy. Ellen had crawled across the floor to Mark and was working on bringing his prick back to life, as she kneeled over him with her ass in the air which allowed Jim to finger her pussy. I felt Janelle convulsing on my face as she ground herself into me while her body shook violently. As she exploded in orgasm, her juices flooded out of her, coating my chin and face.

orchid
02-13-2006, 10:14 PM
She climbed off of me carefully as you gently pushed her away from your cock. You walked on your knees until you were above my waist, and smiling down at me, you began to slowly stroke yourself so I could watch. “Are you enjoying yourself, slut?” you asked and I nodded, keeping my eyes on you as I continued to pull aggressively on Jim’s cock. “just not too much,” you teased in an almost sing-song voice and then reached out and took my other hand directing it to your cock. As I jerked off both you and Jim, Ellen had apparently grown weary of Jim fingering her cunt and she climbed over to me. With one knee on each side of my head, she leaned in to kiss you as she lowered herself over my mouth to be eaten.

Having both been satisfied already, Mark and Janelle moved to the couch and had some snacks while they watched. Ellen had brought Mark’s cock back to its previously hardened state and he idly played with himself to keep it that way.

Within moments Ellen was crying out with pleasure as she convulsed in a screaming orgasm. As she rolled off of my face, satisfied, you and Jim both exploded your own loads all over my chest and face. I was covered in cum and pussy juice and I was so turned on! As I reached out to grab your waist and draw you to me, you roughly grabbed my hands and yanked me into a sitting position as you backed away from me. “Oh no you don’t, slut,” you commented. “This little party is for you to pleasure everyone else, not the other way around,” you continued as you stood up, and pulled on my arms, urging me into a standing position as well. “Come” you commanded as you took both my wrists in one of your large hands and pulled me towards the doorway. With your free hand, you grabbed your beer. “Paul, bring everyone downstairs in five minutes,” you called over your shoulder as you yanked me from the room.

As soon as we were out of earshot of the room, you stopped me and pressed me up against the wall, kissing me so savagely that I whimpered as my knees began to buckle. Breaking the kiss, you looked deep into my eyes and let me know you were pleased, “You have made me proud so far, slave,” you whispered and I moaned, thrusting my hips forward, urging you to touch me. “But the night has only just begun. You look so wanton right now, slut. Do you want to play some more?”

I nodded immediately and answered, “Oh yes, Master, please. I want to play some more and make you proud.” Getting carried away with the emotion, I continued, “I want to cum for you Master….I want to cum”

Nodding, you stepped away from the wall, pulling me after you. “Soon, slave,” you promised. “Soon you will be suitably punished for your discretions and I will see to it that you get the release you crave.” Overcome with relief, I cried out, “Oh thank you Master, thank you.”

You pulled me down the stairs and I froze in confusion as you opened the door of the playroom. “Come along,” you commanded as you yanked hard on my arm, “You’re not done yet.” You led me through the room to the far end and to the adjustable St. Andrews Cross. You turned me around and backed me into it, fastening first one arm and then the other, before bending to fasten one ankle and then the other into it. As you stepped back, you took a long swig of your beer and stood before me, naked, admiring my cum-covered body. “You look good covered in cum like that, slave,” you said, looking deep into my eyes. “You look suitably used….for now….” Your voice trailed off into quiet laughter as the door to the playroom opened and Paul led the rest of the crew in. Paul knew this room well as he had helped you construct many of the implements that it contained.

“Welcome to the Dungeon, eh pal?” Paul commented, laughing as the others spread out and commented on the room. Janelle approached me immediately and leaned in to give me a deep kiss. As she stepped away, Ellen took her turn, slapping each of my breasts in turn as she stepped away.

You picked up the small riding crop and approached me with a smile. “Look at her,” you encouraged your guests. “Look at my slut. See how turned on she is?” you asked as you held the crop out, pointing towards my engorged clit and leaking pussy. With a quick flick of your wrist, the riding crop landed squarely on my clit, stinging it with pain and pleasure, and I cried out. The guests smiled and laughed and made crude comments. Again you brought the crop towards me, this time, straight up between my legs to land with a resounding smack, on my open pussy lips. I moaned and turned my head into my arm. You alternated slapping the crop against my pussy lips, my clit and my breasts for a few more minutes, talking dirty to me as you did. I was so caught up in what you were doing, it was almost as if no one else was in the room. I whimpered with longing and strained against my restraints, hoping it would draw you to me.

orchid
02-13-2006, 10:17 PM
As my excitement and discomfort grew, the guests again became aroused and it wasn’t long before another group sex session had broken out in front of me. With a wicked gleam in your eye you commanded me to watch closely and then left me to join in. What ensued was hours of mutual pleasure between everyone in the room except for me. I was left, restrained on the cross, in a kind of erotic misery as I longed to take part in the sexual escapades and be allowed to cum as many times as I had witnessed Janelle and Ellen do this evening. It was pure torture to be left, restrained and not able to participate. Sure, every now and then someone would come over and kiss me, or caress me or fondle my breasts. I was dripping with desire, and breathing hard, as I struggled in protest against my restraints. I whimpered and moaned with desire as sexual act after sexual act took place right in front of me and I could feel my clit throbbing. Finally, I could take it no longer. “Master,” I called out, “Master please…..please untie me so that I can pleasure your guests. Please, Master,” I begged.

You lifted your head from between Ellen’s legs and hissed at me to be quiet. I groaned in frustration and struggled some more, yanking on the restraints that held me hostage. What seemed like hours later, you extracted yourself from the tangled pile of bodies on the floor and turned down the lights in the room. You approached me and kissed me firmly. Again I whimpered as my juices continued to stir and I watched you carefully, praying for release from both the cross and my sexual frustration. But it was still not to come. “Rest well, little one,” you whispered as you walked away from me and settled yourself back in the bodies on the floor to sleep for the night.

I spent a miserable and sleepless night in the cross, every so often, being treated to the soft moans or loud groans of one couple or another that had woken to take their pleasure again. By morning, I was more miserable than I could ever remember being in my life. As you and the guests awoke, I was permitted release from the cross for a quick bathroom break. Much to my consternation, you sent Janelle with me to ensure that I would not do anything naughty, as you put it. She was to bring me back to the playroom immediately and when she did, I was again restrained to the St Andrews Cross.

Coming up behind it, you loosened the adjustable screws that allowed it to bend in the middle and you bent me over at a right angle before tightening them again. Inviting everyone to watch, you grabbed the cat o’nine tails and slowly started raining blows down on my ass once again. On occasion you would reverse the motion and bring it up between my legs to slap at my pussy, ripening it once more. I cried openly as the thrashing continued until my ass cheeks burned bright red and my pussy was slick with juice.

“Jim,” you said as you stepped away from me and put the flogger down, “as my wife’s last duty as your executive assistant, I present her ass to you.” My head snapped up to try to look at you, as I wondered what did you mean my last duty to him? “Mark,” you continued, “her mouth is yours this morning. Use her well boys,” you commented as you walked across the room and opened your arms to welcome Janelle in as Paul and Ellen got busy entertaining each other.

Mark wasted no time approaching me and positioning himself between the upper arms of the cross. Reaching below my chin, he lifted my head and jabbed his cock at my mouth until I opened it to take him in. Behind me, my boss approached me and reached out to slowly turn the base of the butt plug that had been stretching me since yesterday. I moaned and wiggled my ass, urging him to remove it. Mark thrust his thick cock in and out of my mouth as Jim, finally, slowly pulled the butt plug out. I groaned in appreciation at the immediate relief I felt and then recoiled as I felt Jim’s tongue, the tongue of my boss, I just couldn’t get that thought out of my head, running along the crack of my ass and ringing my stretched out rosebud.

When he was satisfied that I was sufficiently lubed up, he stood up and walked up between my legs. “Oh Yaaaaaaa,” he groaned out as he sunk his cock deep into my ass. It took a minute for Mark and Jim to get their rhythm down but in no time, they were alternately thrusting at my face and my ass, filling two of my holes. I couldn’t see anything but judging by the increased moans and groans from the other side of the room Janelle and Ellen were enjoying their ravishing as well. “Oh God,” Mark grunted as he pulled himself out of my mouth and shot his cum all over my face. “Fuck her good, Jim,” he commented as he stepped back from the cross and smiled at me. “Fuck her good and hard.”

Jim didn’t need any further encouragement as he pounded into my asshole a few more times. I cried out at the exquisite pain he was causing and lifted my eyes to where you were sitting on the couch, gently caressing Janelle. Everyone was watching as my boss plundered my asshole. With a mighty cry, he squirted his load deep within my anal cavity. My body sagged as much as it could in the restraints, defeated and exhausted from being so thoroughly used. I whimpered quietly and wished with all my might that the weekend would come to an end and this madness would stop. Every part of my body ached, least of which was my ever-ripened clit, still begging for release.

You left me there, still held to the bent cross as you took the guests upstairs for breakfast and my body shook as I sobbed in misery. I felt completely broken and used. I was still sniffling when you returned to the room to get me. “Shhhhh, darling. Quiet,” you whispered soothingly as you righted the cross and began to loosen me. “Hush my girl,” you murmured. I sniffled loudly and tried to bring myself under control.

“Oh please, Master,” I began again, “please, I can’t take any more. Please let this stop now,” I begged with my tears renewing.

“Come,” was all you said as you led me by the hand and started back upstairs. “You have been a very good girl all weekend, slave. And I think you have learned your lesson. I will permit you to cum this morning.” I cried out with relief and smiled a real smile for what seemed like the first time in days. “Oh Master,” I gushed, “oh yes…”

orchid
02-13-2006, 10:18 PM
My smile faded as you led me not to the bedroom but back into the games room and I saw there, seated on the couch and chairs on one side of the room, all five of your guests. “Oh no Sir,” I tried to pull back, “please no more…” Your hand landing smartly on my ass, stopped me in my tracks. You leaned in and hissed in my ear, “Don’t embarrass me, slut. I told you I would permit you to cum and I shall but it will be done my way.” Out loud you said, “Be a good girl now and climb up on the pool table, slave.”

I looked at you miserably, not understanding and did as you asked. I knelt in the middle of the pool table, looking down. “Kneel up,” you commanded as you walked towards me, carrying the butterfly in one hand and the stiff collar that forces me to hold my head high in the other. “Come to the edge,” you ordered “And lean over.” As I leaned over, you fastened the collar to my neck and then pushed me back upright before removing my clit jewels and fastening the butterfly securely between my legs. “Wrists,” you bit out, as you grabbed my hands and from your back pocket took a rope with which you fastened them together.

You threw the rope up and I lifted my eyes to follow it as I realized you had taken two squares from the false ceiling out. The rope went through them, hooking on the bar in between before falling back to land on the pool table. You walked around behind me and took the rope, pulling until I was forced to raise right up on my knees. You continued pulling the rope until my hands were extended high above my head and then tied it to the leg of the pool table, rendering me motionless. To ensure that I did not close my legs, you also tied one length of rope to each leg and then to the corner legs of the pool table, forcing them further apart before you settled yourself, between your guests on the couch.

The mirrored walls behind the couch reflected my predicament clearly to me and I looked on in misery. With a flick of the remote, the butterfly sprang to life with a low vibration that drew a moan of deep appreciation from me immediately. Playing, you asked me, “Does it feel good, slave?” And then louder, when I didn’t answer, “DOES IT?”

“Yes, Master,” I cried out. “Ohhhh yes.”

“Tell me how you want it, slut” you continued as you toyed with the control, increasing and decreasing the speed at all the right times to keep me on the edge.

“Oh Master,” I moaned, whimpering. “Master please, turn it up Master, please.” You chuckled softly and turned it up a notch as I groaned loudly. “Master…..Master,” I gasped as my pleasure grew. Knowing that I was fast approaching my climax, you turned the remote up to full and leaned forward, watching me intently.

“Ask for it,” you demanded as my moans grew louder and more impatient.

“Ohhhhh God Master,” I groaned, “Oh please Sir, please may I cum?” I whimpered and bit my lip, trying to hold back for permission even as my stomach started to convulse and my legs started to quiver.

“Yes,” you called out, “Yes slave, cum for me now!”

With your final command, I let go and allowed the feeling to wash over me. I cried out with pure passion as wave after wave of pleasure ripped through my body. My stomach muscles trembled violently as my juices dripped around the butterfly and out of me onto the pool table. My entire body shook as my release continued with after shocks almost as powerful as the orgasm itself. My throat was hoarse as I continued to cry out with each explosive swell. As you turned the butterfly off and the shock waves faded away, I became aware of the sound of clapping. As I opened my eyes, I could see your guests standing and approaching the hallway as they applauded the show I had just given them.

“Thanks for a great night,” Ellen purred as she exited the room. “I hope you’ll have us back soon.” The others nodded in agreement.

“Count on it,” you said as you led them from the room.

Weeping with relief, I closed my eyes and awaited your return. My weekend of punishment was over. I sighed gratefully. And even as I felt the embrace of sleep overtaking me, I wondered to myself what else you had in store for me. I knew it must be something, especially since you had told my boss that this would be last act as his employee. Oh well, I thought to myself as I drifted off, that would be another story for another time.

The End.

PowerGames
02-14-2006, 10:03 AM
Good job.. Hot story orchid...Thanks for sharing
PG

Aesop
02-14-2006, 10:57 AM
Ditto PG. Good luck orchid.:)

goodlilcowgirl
02-14-2006, 07:27 PM
mmm very hot!

orchid
02-16-2006, 05:47 PM
thanks for your comments
i had so much fun writing it that i have been thinking about doing another one

chattel69
02-20-2006, 04:55 PM
Thanks for a great story, I couldn't even finish it, it has me so hot...

Nikita
02-20-2006, 09:23 PM
Wow Orchid love, very nice. I'm reading it a third time tommorrow...hmmm, maybe tonight! :hubba: