PDA

View Full Version : Unexpected Company

submissivewife
02-14-2006, 10:59 AM
I woke to the sound of my dog growling viciously. I laid my hand on him to calm him only he wasn’t settling down. I was lying on my left side and rolled over onto my back and went to sit up when I felt a pillow being put over my head. I struggle to remove my arms from under the blankets only to become more tangled. I am finding it hard to breath and I turn my face to the side and was able to breath in the cool air from the room. With fresh air in me I am able to find more strength to fight my attacker. Finally able to remove my hands from the blankets I grab an arm that is muscular and try to move the arm away from the pillow that has me pinned underneath. I move my head to the side again and breathe in another breath of air. I feel my wrists being grabbed by one of the strong hands of my attacker. I feel the pressure lessen off the pillow followed by a yelp from my dog.

“Pierre” I yell.

Worried about my dog I stop struggling momentarily, giving the attacker time to lie on top of me. The pillow muffles my screams as I try to thrash around under the attacker. I could hear him laughing cruelly at my efforts to break free from him. Knowing that I had to calm down to try and figure out how to get away from the attacker; I stop my struggling and screaming. Breathing hard from fear and the physical exertion of trying to break free I feel the pillow being taken off my face. The cool air was a welcome feeling compared to the stifling feeling of the pillow.

The room is still dark and I couldn’t make out the attackers face. He moves slightly to grab something and I feel leather straps being tightened around one of my wrists. I jerk my hand from his grasp and slap the attacker. Then I try to scratch him; only a cruel hand, which tightens painfully around my wrist, catches my hand again. In pain I lie there as he fastens the strap on my wrist. He grabs for my other wrist and I pull my hand from his reach and throw a punch at him. Connecting with his jaw he grunt and slaps me. My vision blurred momentarily I stop my struggling trying to gain my senses back. I then feel the poking of something sharp at my throat. I stop moving completely at the mercy of the attacker as he holds the knife at my throat. Fear like I have never known starts to well up in me paralyzing me.

“Lie still you little bitch or I will cut you up.” The attacker says cruelly.

“Please, whatever you want out of the house please take it, only don’t hurt me.” I plead with the attacker.

“I know you have little ones here so you should behave yourself, wouldn’t want to frighten them now would you.” He taunts me.

“Oh, God, he knows about my babies.” I cry to myself. Deciding to do as needed to keep my babies safe I comply as he puts the leather strap on my left wrist. He then latches the wrists together and secures them to the headboard. I then feel the cold steel of the knife as he runs it across my face and try to move my face from the blade only for the knife to follow me. Then I feel the knife moving down my neck and I try to move away. I hear the attacker chuckle at my movements. Further down I felt the knife travel to the top of my breasts. I whimper in fear and desperation as he continues. He moves the knife further down to the valley between my breasts just above the deep V of my top. The knife then travels to my left breast and back to the valley, then to my right breast. Scared I lie there feeling helpless under the knife as the attacker continues his cruel tease. Then I feel the knife move down my abdomen across my silk top to the hem at my belly button. I feel a tug and then a ripping sound as my top is ripped open to expose my breasts. I gasp at the sound and the exposure of my breasts to him.

I see him shift a little to grab something then I see him coming back toward my head. Feeling something being placed around my head and over my eyes everything went completely black. I hear the click of the bedside lap being turned on and knew the attacker was looking at my breasts.

“Nice. Very nice.” He says.

He moves so he is straddling my hips and fondles my beasts. I try to move from his hand only he follows and laughs cruelly at my attempts to get his hands away from me.

“Please…Please don’t do this. Please don’t.” I cry softly.

Nothing. He said nothing but continued to caress my breasts. He then takes each nipple between his thumb and forefinger and lightly plays with them. “I want to hear you scream before I gag you.” He says. Then he pinches them cruelly. I gasp at the pain as he pinches then twists my nipples. As he continues the pain intensifies and finally I am screaming from the pain. After he heard enough of my screams he stops. My nipple feeling as though they were on fire.

Feeling the attacker move off me I could hear him move around the room looking in drawers, going though the closet, move things on the dresser.

“Oooohh, jackpot.” He says triumphantly. Knowing what he found I tried to plead again.

“Please…take my wedding band take the jewelry but please don’t hurt me or my children. Please just leave.” I beg desperately.

“Nope,” he replies distractedly. “I have been watching you for a while and I will have you tonight. Good thing your husband isn’t going to be back for a few days.”

Oh, God, he knew my husband wouldn’t be back for a few days, what else does he know about my family and me.

“I have been watching you for sometime now. I know that you are a slave to your husband, and that you like being flogged. You have some very interesting friends you talk to on the Internet, you clean, you cook, and you take care of the kids, yada, yada, and yada," his voice drifts off
I hear the opening of the bag that my husband keeps our “toys” in and start to tremble at what this man might do to me with what was in that bag. When it is your husband who is yielding the “toys” from the bag is one thing but from an unknown stranger, who has been watching me and know nothing about, to be using them on me is quite another. I begin to tremble with fear and trepidation.

“Oh, yes, we will have to use these.” He says eagerly.

Not knowing what these were I lie there and wait. I can hear him walk to the bed and can sense he is looking at me and then bending over me. His hand roughly grabs my breasts and plays with my nipples again. The touch is slightly painful as he plays with my already sore nipples. I feel the pinch of the nipple clamps as they are closed upon my nipple. I yell out in pain and agony thrashing around in the bed, begging for the clamp to be taken off. Going to my other breast he perks the nipple and applies the other clamp. Screaming in renewed agony he chuckles at my pain. I begin to beg anew for the clamps to be taken off.

Instead of the clamps being taken off the pain increases tremendously. I gasp in pain instantly, as I am crying harder and begging for the attacker to stop the pain. I hear a cruel laugh as the clamps tighten once more. Tears are falling from my eyes and slip from under the blindfold as I experience the worst pain my nipples have ever felt.

“Please. Please…not more, please.” I beg breathlessly, hoping he will stop the torment.

I don’t feel any increase of pain and hope that the pain I am in is enough that he stops. Getting the pain under control was hard and was able to do so with great difficulty. When I finally have the pain under control I sense the attacker standing next to me watching my struggles to control my pain.

“So, you have learned to control your pain; that is good.” He says menacingly.

Renewed fear sets in me of what this person could do to me not only sexually but also painfully. I begin to struggle again against my binds and beg earnestly to be freed only the attacker ignores my pleas as I hear him go through my “toy” bag again. I could hear and feel him go through the bag and lay everything out on the bed.

I lay there trying to figure out a way to get free of the binds that hold me, thus be able to be free to fight my attacker, I pull on the leather wrist cuffs hard to see if I can break whatever binds are holding them to the bed. Only to be told, “They won’t give. Pull all you want. They won’t come loose.”

I hear the attacker coming close to me and bending over me so his face is near my ear and I he says, “Open your mouth for me.” Instantly I close my mouth tightly only to be rewarded with his hand on my jaw squeezing cruelly to make me open my mouth; as he shoves the huge ball gag in my mouth. He lifts my head and buckles the gag in place tightly so I can’t get it out of my mouth and my mouth is opened so wide it hurts.

Blindfolded, gagged and in pain my fear reaches new heights as I realize this attacker didn’t want anything in this house except for me. I begin to cry. The sound muffled by the gag, the only way to tell was the tears that kept flowing from my eyes and into my hair. My body begins to shake from my fear as I cry.

The attacker sees my trembling and touches the side of my face softly almost a caress. I move my face away from his hand and his hand follows me and caresses my check down to my neck and his hand wraps around my neck. Not tightening but the threat was there as he held my neck.

submissivewife
02-14-2006, 11:04 AM
Removing his hand from my neck he slowly traces the knife’s path with the tips of his fingers down my chest to the valley between my breasts. He pauses briefly then moves toward my left breast and traces the outline of my breast to my nipple. He flicks the clamp and I yell into my gag as the pain shoots through my whole breast; again and again he flicks the clamp. The pain in my nipple and breast intensifies with each flick. Done with my left breast he moves to my right and tortures that breast just the same. Tears falling earnestly and my screams getting louder and louder only not to be heard because of the gag in my mouth, I thrash upon the bed as the pain grows to unknown heights.

Finally the flicking stops and the pain lessens but still the pain is intense. I can feel the tips of his fingers move down my body to the top of my panties and runs his finger under the top of the panties back and forth teasing me of his intent. Shaking my head I try to beg him not to go any further. He traces the top of the panties moving them down further and further as he moves his hand. Moving my hips into the bed to try and keep him from going any further but my efforts only encouraged him more.

Grabbing the tops of my panties he pulls them roughly off me. I kick out hoping to knock him over but only end up kicking air. When I settle down he grabs one ankle and bends my knee and takes the rope from the “toy” bag and securely wraps the rope around my thigh and calf so I can’t unbend my leg. He grabs for the other leg and I pull my leg from his reach and kick at him and made contact with his chest.

“You bitch, you will pay for that.” He says angrily.

Then I feel him grabbing for my leg again and succeeds in tying my leg the same as the other. I feel him then wrap a rope around the rope that is securely around my thigh and ankle and pulls this rope so my leg is spread wide and anchors this off to the frame of the bed. Doing the same to my other leg on the other side of the bed my hairless pussy is exposed to his evil intensions.

Totally helpless, exposed, and frightened I can sense that he is looking at me, every inch of me. There is no further point in struggling because I was so securely bound. I lie there crying.

“Well, well, well, look at this.” He says amused as he sticks his finger in my cunt. “You are so wet. I thought you were fighting me because you didn’t want this.”

Still gagged I tried to say, “I don’t. I don’t.” He must have understood the muffled cry because he laughed and said, “That isn’t what your cunt is crying out.”

Embarrassed and humiliated that my body is betraying me I begin crying anew from shame and humiliation. My attacker continues to finger my cunt and then rubs my clit. Fighting the sensations running through my body I feel my body respond to this mans cruel touch.

“You are such a whore. Aren’t you.” he says wickedly. “You are one big slutty whore. Admit it.”

Refusing to admit to him that I am, I feel him insert another finger into my cunt.

“Admit you are a whore, bitch.” He demands. Still refusing he pumps his fingers into me harder. “You are a whore. Admit it,” he demands as he inserts another finger into my cunt continuing to pump his three fingers into me hard.

I scream into my gag at the feel of his fingers in me. The pain and the discomfort it causes but my cunt continues to enjoy the abuse. Wondering why my body is responding to the attackers abuse I scold myself at my weakness.

“Nod your head if you are a whore,” he firmly demands as he adds yet another finger to my cunt.

Feeling my cunt was stretched a far as my cunt could get I nod my head quickly. The tears continue to fall out the side of my blindfold. I can hear him laugh at my admission and feel him add his last finger to the others and I am stretched even further. I am screaming into my gag as the pain from my pussy flows through me.

“Are you a whore?” he laughs at me as he continues to fuck my pussy with his hand. He pushes further in me and I scream into my gag as the pain washes through me. Nodding my head hoping he will take his hand out of my cunt I feel his tongue touch my clit.

Nearly Cumming from the pleasure and the pain he was giving me he teases my clit more. I start to ride the fist in my cunt even though the pain was intense. He continues to lick until I can feel myself rise to my orgasm. He withdraws both his tongue and his hand from me quickly. I lie there extremely displeased by the emptiness he caused my body to feel and for wanting to have an orgasm at the attackers hand.

The weight shifts on the bed and I hear clothes shuffling as though being taken off. New senses of urgency, alarm, and fear course thorough me, as I know what this attacker was going to do next.

“No…Please, No….” I beg into my gag.

“You want it you whore. Don’t tell me no.,” he laughs at me.
The bed shifts as he gets onto the bed again and I feel him move to between my legs. Not able to stop him I feel his cock at my entrance and beg again, “Pppleeeassee…Nnnoo.”

He thrusts in hard and deep into my wet pussy and I cry out into my gag from the pain and pleasure of his entrance. My body was crying for more of his assault yet my mind was begging for this to end. I try to ignore the pleasure that is coursing through me as he fucks my cunt hard and fast. With each thrust I can feel my body rising to the climax I was denied just a few minutes before.

I could feel him getting close to his release and the closer he got the harder he thrust into me. The shame at my body’s reaction and humiliation of the rape I am enduring I try to block out once again the pleasure that is begging to be released.

“Cum for me whore,” I hear him urgently say. That was all it took. I came then just as he was empting his cock into me.

Coming down from my orgasm the shame and humiliation is intensified by my orgasm I just experience. I cry harder as the realization that I had orgasm while being raped. I feel him withdraw from my pussy and shift to a more comfortable position. I feel him touch the clamp on my nipple and tug the clamp a little. I start to beg for him to not pull the clamp off. I can hear him laugh as he viciously pulls first the left clamp off then the right. I scream into the gag as each was taken off and it is a few minutes before I was able to get myself under control again.

When my pain had subsided I lie there waiting for whatever the attacker might have in mind for me now.

“I am going to take your blindfold and the gag off now,” he says quietly.

Reaching to my head he takes the gag off first and then the blindfold of me. The light in the room is intense and it takes me a few minutes before I am able to see anything. My jaw aches from being forced open so wide for so long.

“Look at me,” I hear him say.

For the first time that night I am able to see my attacker. There was something familiar about him but I couldn’t place it. Dark blonde hair green eyes, and fairly handsome I try to remember where I have seen him before. It takes me a few minutes and it hits me who my attacker is.

“Why Master? Why,” I ask desperately.

Aesop
02-14-2006, 11:11 AM
Great story subwife. Good luck to you.:)

PowerGames
02-14-2006, 02:03 PM
Thank you my friend submissivewife. It was so nice to enjoy a story from you. GRRrrrrr....loved it.

PG

Rabbit1
02-14-2006, 07:33 PM
loved your story ---thanks :ra

Nikita
02-14-2006, 08:35 PM
Ooooooooooo, subwife...if I could, I'd have a stiffy. Hot read for me. :hubba:

submissivewife
02-14-2006, 09:55 PM
Why thank you PG, Nikita and Rabbit. I am glad you enjoyed it.

OH and PG does this mean you will post a nice LONG post in your spanking of a lovely bumm thread???? PLEASE?:am: :am:

orchid
02-16-2006, 06:01 PM
thanks for sharing
i loved it!!

goodlilcowgirl
02-16-2006, 06:30 PM
mmmmmm very hot