PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, "new"

Daemeon
02-20-2006, 04:19 AM
I've actually been on here a small bit. I have an updated e-mail and now an AIM account that can be contacted through my info. I'm a guy, and I enjoy some level of BDSM. I'm a dom, and I'm somewhat young. I enjoy piercings, dyed hair, and... Uh... Well, a whole bunch of stuff from my "real life". But yeah, this is going to be short so I can get some sleep tonight.

Oh, and I forgot, I've been writing Punk's First Piercing. If you want to steal it away from me, and write it better, I'd love that. I only fill the gap that I feel is there: needle torture, and punk girls being victems. If you can write something along those lines pretty well, I'll be your best friend.

Anyways. Have a good day, and all.

Aesop
02-20-2006, 06:23 AM
Welcome Daemeon. We have a writer's training course in the Writer's Block forum if you think you need improvement in that area. Good to see you here.:wel

submissivewife
02-20-2006, 06:56 AM
:wel Welcome daemeon

Nikita
02-20-2006, 07:29 AM
I've actually been on here a small bit. I have an updated e-mail and now an AIM account that can be contacted through my info. I'm a guy, and I enjoy some level of BDSM. I'm a dom, and I'm somewhat young. I enjoy piercings, dyed hair, and... Uh... Well, a whole bunch of stuff from my "real life". But yeah, this is going to be short so I can get some sleep tonight.

Oh, and I forgot, I've been writing Punk's First Piercing. If you want to steal it away from me, and write it better, I'd love that. I only fill the gap that I feel is there: needle torture, and punk girls being victems. If you can write something along those lines pretty well, I'll be your best friend.
Anyways. Have a good day, and all.

You got 11 ratings! :cheerlead That's quite a few. The reviews were pretty constructive and had more to do with the mechanics than the story and style. Don't give it up.

I remember corresponding with you about this story. Didn't you say that some of it was from experience or people you know? I delayed writing a review because of the mechanics and was waiting for you to get a proofreader. Now, you can't get a story replaced with a clean or revised version. Since that is the case, I will review it right now.

By the way forum members, search for his story by his author name, not title.

Here is the link to his story:

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=3972

And here is a link to a short story written by me about a woman who went to get a piercing and got an unexpected consequence.

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?p=51453#post51453

As for piercings in a story, Chapter 3 and 4 of Under His Thumb, to be submitted this week for posting, will have a piercing thread.

Rabbit1
02-20-2006, 02:23 PM
Welcome to the Forum Daemeon