PDA

View Full Version : Carpool Set Her Free

Nikita
02-20-2006, 07:59 AM
This is my second story. I didn't know which one to enter, so I'm posting both. :rolleyes:

Carpool Set Her Free by Nikita © 2005

As she walked to the seedy looking store front, the words TATTOOS and Piercing were painted on the window. Jules peeked in to check her lipstick and her hand flew to her hair to control an unruly wisp. Staring back at her was the reflection of an unlikely patron, a perky soccer mom with sporty hair, a blue jean miniskirt, and pink polo shirt. Looking to the left, then to the right, she quickly ducked inside, her heels tap tap tapping on the concrete floor.

Cigarette smoke hung in the air like a wet suit, and a gruff looking man looked up and leered at her. His face was adorned with jewelry. She looked at him like a shy schoolgirl as he tilted his head toward the curtained door. Jules felt like Alice walking through the looking glass.

"Why' re you late?" asked Weasel whose tattoos told a story on his bald head.

"Um...had to drive carpool today. One of the boys was running late." she stammered as she slipped out of the clothes.

As Jules put on the black posture collar, instantly her demeanor changed. She was transformed into a slave and her place was opposite the curtained door. As customers walked in, they inspected Jules, who sported classy, edgy adornments of her own. Large rings, nipple knobs, anchored her golden globes. The real showstoppers were the three shiny locks that hung from her bald, pink, pussy lips. The keyholder was Weasel.

She often thinks about that fateful day when, on impulse, she slipped downtown to get her nipples pierced. As usual, her impulses caused unforeseen consequences.

Jules remembered the alarming phrase "Strap the lady down, boys, and watch out for her shoes. Don't mess with dem purty shoes."

Her clothes came off like feathers off a chicken. Once those good ole boys saw her bald pussy, they were dead quiet. One of them said "Well butter my butt and call me biscuit."

They kept her all day, even called their friends for opinions on how to best display piercing on Jules. While they debated, she sucked all of them, at least twice, before lunch. Then, Weasel got down to business and gave her nipples a proper piercing. They sucked her nipples until their ears whistled. Then, at the stick of the needle, the rings were threaded through.

With handles to play with, they all took another turn testing the depth of her throat. Jules had to figure out how to get away. She begged to be let go, but her cries fell on deaf ears.

Finally she screamed "I'VE GOT CARPOOL TODAY!"

They stopped and looked at each other. "Kids gotta be picked up. Can't leave 'em out there to be kidnapped or sumpthin."

Weasel looked at them solemnly and said, "We got to let her go. But I got a plan."

Next thing you know, Jules was fitted with the locks.

"If you don't come back every week for a reunion, those locks will stay on until a locksmith gets them off. I believe they use a saw."

submissivewife
02-20-2006, 11:58 AM
I liked that Nikita. Seemed very real. Wonder what happens next...will there be a sequel?

orchid
02-20-2006, 01:25 PM
definitely not the vision of the typical soccer mom!
great story

Nikita
02-20-2006, 02:44 PM
Thank you ladies. I might continue the story, in little chapters as the episodes occur. Great idea subwife!

Who said soccer moms don't have secrets? :hubba:

chattel69
02-20-2006, 03:09 PM
I too would like to see the continuing adventures of the soccer mom