PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

M@ster{sg}
02-20-2006, 04:00 PM
Hi all

I found this forum rather by accident, but started reading, and found out that there are a lot of interesting people on here.

I'm rather new as Master, but by training an online sub I'd love to gain a lot more experience.
Would you have more questions about me, feel free to ask, I might be answering if I feel the urgent need to... :cool:

Rabbit1
02-20-2006, 04:04 PM
Hi all

I found this forum rather by accident, but started reading, and found out that there are a lot of interesting people on here.

I'm rather new as Master, but by training an online sub I'd love to gain a lot more experience.
Would you have more questions about me, feel free to ask, I might be answering if I feel the urgent need to... :cool:

Glad you found us and decided to join us feel free to ask any questions you may have or answer any you may see ---please visit our knowledge base and add or learn

:wel :wel :wel :wel

M@ster{sg}
02-20-2006, 04:22 PM
Glad you found us and decided to join us feel free to ask any questions you may have or answer any you may see ---please visit our knowledge base and add or learn

:wel :wel :wel :wel

i guess not many questions are left to ask,as i know my way at forums pretty well :)

but thx anyhow ^o^

Aesop
02-21-2006, 07:19 AM
Howdy. Have fun 'round here.:wel