PDA

View Full Version : Long time fan, first time poster

Running Routes
02-21-2006, 03:32 AM
I finally decided to join the forums of BDSM Library. I've been a long time reader and find the overall quality of the stories to be quite high. Now, onto me...

I've been a practicing Dom for just over a decade now, I started playing with BDSM at the age of 19 when I met a girl who was into the lifestyle. You meet such interesting people in college. Before this point, I felt guilty for the tie-up and domination fantasies I had relating to women. She taught me that there was nothing wrong with it as long as it was in a SSC relationship. It opened a world to me that I will never leave.

Despite having 10 years of 'experience', I'd say I only really am involved in the basics. I'd like to improve my overall ability with bondage (of all sorts) and some other aspects.

My wife serves me as my slave. We have had varying levels of Dom/submisison play/lifestyle. Although, as we have been together longer, the overall level has increased... much to both our happiness.

I think that covers my little introduction... at least what I want to cover at this time.

Rabbit1
02-21-2006, 05:28 AM
I finally decided to join the forums of BDSM Library. I've been a long time reader and find the overall quality of the stories to be quite high. Now, onto me...

I've been a practicing Dom for just over a decade now, I started playing with BDSM at the age of 19 when I met a girl who was into the lifestyle. You meet such interesting people in college. Before this point, I felt guilty for the tie-up and domination fantasies I had relating to women. She taught me that there was nothing wrong with it as long as it was in a SSC relationship. It opened a world to me that I will never leave.

Despite having 10 years of 'experience', I'd say I only really am involved in the basics. I'd like to improve my overall ability with bondage (of all sorts) and some other aspects.

My wife serves me as my slave. We have had varying levels of Dom/submisison play/lifestyle. Although, as we have been together longer, the overall level has increased... much to both our happiness.

I think that covers my little introduction... at least what I want to cover at this time.

Welcome to the forum Running Routes, and thanks for sharing your experience with us ---:wel :wel :wel

Aesop
02-21-2006, 07:29 AM
Welcome Running Routes! Don't be shy with the questions down in the knowledge base forum. Have fun. :D