PDA

View Full Version : humilliation

subdude05
02-22-2006, 08:46 AM
i have been interested in the humilliation side of BDSM for a while, i am a submissive guy, and i would love any ideas i can relay to my misstress.
Im thinking, things we can do indoors, anything goes (as suggestions at least). Ideas and accounts are all welcome however obserd or tame they are.
i am also avalable for personal messaging. thankyou.

subdude05
02-25-2006, 07:13 AM
Any one? hello?

Aesop
02-25-2006, 07:22 AM
i have been interested in the humilliation side of BDSM for a while, i am a submissive guy, and i would love any ideas i can relay to my misstress.
Im thinking, things we can do indoors, anything goes (as suggestions at least). Ideas and accounts are all welcome however obserd or tame they are.
i am also avalable for personal messaging. thankyou.

I guess it depends on what you like. Some examples of humiliation and/or degradation:

Writing words on your body that humiliate you
Calling you names and making fun of you verbally
Making you dress in ladies' clothes
Making you do chores dressed in ladies' clothes
Licking her shoes
Licking your cum off of her shoes
Getting fucked with a strap-on - humiliation depends on the person
Making you piss yourself
Making you lick her clean after she pisses
Making you drink your piss
Making you drink her piss
Making you watch while she fucks someone else
Tying you up and making you watch while she fucks someone else
Making you clean her up with your tongue after she fucks someone else
Making you clean her and her lover up with your tongue after she fucks someone else

Some of those examples are extreme, but since you said anything was good I included them. I wouldn't attempt to do some of the more extreme ones unless you've had a long talk and know that you both can live with them. Good luck. :)

subdude05
02-25-2006, 07:35 AM
thank you,
Some of them sound great, i guess im just after any suggestions, we dont do much humilliation in our play (well some we have tryed) but what we do i enjoy (so to speak :hubba: ). its a kind of if something catches my eye, or hers hopefully, we'll give it a try, extreme ones are good because they can stay fantasys or something ti aim for. Im purpousfully not being specific because id like to find compleatly new things to do and some of the best suggestions are the ones you dont expect.

please feel free to post more

Sir_Russell
03-14-2006, 03:47 PM
I have made a slave strip in a restaurant parking lot walk nude to get into the car because she disrespected me. It never happened again.

jip
04-15-2006, 05:36 AM
If your mistress has a girlfriend:
- be naked when yr mistress and her friend are fully clothed.
- masturbate in front on both
- if you fucked her or her friend, lick your own sperm from their cunts that they are clean