PDA

View Full Version : Tojo intro

Tojo
02-23-2006, 10:56 PM
Yes it's me Tojo, on yet another kinky forum- what can I say, I'm a forumaholic. :wave:
I'm a 45 (ish)yr old Aussie guy, married for many years to a lovely lady & not looking for my dream date here.
My wife isn't kinky to the degree I am, & is more of a sexually dominant type anyway, so I don't get to play with her in that regard. I get my kicks from another lovely lady I have regular chats with- we have an online D/s relationship. I also have another friend I just chat with, who is kinky- we plan to meet & play 'for real' sometime this year.
I've been into bondage since I was a little kiddy, & have recently become interested in the D/s thing. I've been learning & playing all I can- I've found I love to tease & please more than anything I've ever done. To be a 'Dom' & support someone in their everyday life is a great feeling.
I'm happy to hear from women who have questions or just want to have a bit of a chat. :)

Tojo

Rabbit1
02-24-2006, 04:26 AM
Yes it's me Tojo, on yet another kinky forum- what can I say, I'm a forumaholic. :wave:
I'm a 45 (ish)yr old Aussie guy, married for many years to a lovely lady & not looking for my dream date here.
My wife isn't kinky to the degree I am, & is more of a sexually dominant type anyway, so I don't get to play with her in that regard. I get my kicks from another lovely lady I have regular chats with- we have an online D/s relationship. I also have another friend I just chat with, who is kinky- we plan to meet & play 'for real' sometime this year.
I've been into bondage since I was a little kiddy, & have recently become interested in the D/s thing. I've been learning & playing all I can- I've found I love to tease & please more than anything I've ever done. To be a 'Dom' & support someone in their everyday life is a great feeling.
I'm happy to hear from women who have questions or just want to have a bit of a chat. :)

Tojo

Welcome Tojo :wel :wel :wel

Aesop
02-24-2006, 05:05 AM
Howdy Tojo. Welcome to the Library.:wel

submissivewife
02-24-2006, 06:10 AM
:welcomebo Welcome Tojo!

Tojo
02-24-2006, 07:04 PM
Thanks guys, I hope I can make some positive contribution to the place.
Well, I have no doubt I can actually, I've been around long enough to have a few opinons of my own, & even a little knowledge! :icon176:

Tojo