PDA

View Full Version : A nice hello to all of you

Sweet_Sylvi
02-26-2006, 05:13 AM
Hi all,

My name is Sylvia. I am a 34 year old female from Germany. Also I am not all too new to BDSM, I need a friendly place where I can share experiences and fantasies with other people or just talk about BDSM. I hope that I have found such a place here. I like to switch but I think I do prefer the dominant side of BDSM.

Sylvia.

Aesop
02-26-2006, 08:01 AM
Howdy Sweet_Sylvi. Yeah, we're a pretty friendly bunch 'round here so hop on into the conversations. Nice to see you.:wel

submissivewife
02-26-2006, 08:52 AM
Hi all,

My name is Sylvia. I am a 34 year old female from Germany. Also I am not all too new to BDSM, I need a friendly place where I can share experiences and fantasies with other people or just talk about BDSM. I hope that I have found such a place here. I like to switch but I think I do prefer the dominant side of BDSM.

Sylvia.

:welcomebo You have found such a place. Please post any of your thoughts, ideas, and experiences. I love talking about BDSM as well.

subwife

submissivewife
02-26-2006, 08:53 AM
Hi all,

Sylvia.

:welcomebo You have found such a place. Please post any of your thoughts, ideas, and experiences. I love talking about BDSM as well.

subwife

Jak
03-18-2006, 10:59 AM
Hi all,

Sylvia.

Hello Sylvia
New to this Forum and new to this way of life.
Looking to find may way and learn more about what I need. So would be happy to share, listen discuss and chat.

Feel free to contact me whenever you like

Jak

Tojo
03-18-2006, 03:54 PM
Hi & welcome Sylvia, make yourself at home & feel free to share.

Yeah Dominant is fun isn't it? :hubba:

Tojo