PDA

View Full Version : Virginity Sold Pt 4

FurryFury
02-26-2006, 09:02 PM
Virginity Sold Pt 4

The next night he surprised me again. When I came in from work my room was filled with flowers and candles. The effect was so romantic it made me giddy. The ambiance seemed magical to me. I felt as though I had almost stepped into a fairyland.

He didn’t touch me as I had become accustomed to before dinner. Instead we moved straight to the table and our meal. I could see something behind his eyes. There was some secret or excitement there. He was so handsome to me now. When we first met I thought he was rugged and nice looking. Now his face, his very presence, was everything to me. I drank him in with my eyes. My mouth twitched up into a grin. I couldn’t stop grinning. I was with Him! My world was perfect at that moment.

I noticed that he had made sure my favorite dishes and wine were on the table. The meal was delicious as they always were here. We savored the meal bite by bite as we savored the time with each other. We didn’t have to talk to fill in the quiet spaces. We were that comfortable with each other.

We finished this particular meal with a sinfully creamy chocolate fondue into which we dipped strawberries, grapes and banana pieces. We enjoyed feeding each other. We kept smiling at one another while we enjoyed the meal. It was very arousing to feed each other these succulent bits of fruit drenched in rich chocolate. I could tell that this was all building to something but I had no idea what.

Once on the couch, he gazed into my eyes as if I were some precious jewel he couldn’t take his eyes off. I could feel my inner voice tell me that things were about to change again. His eyes sparkled in the candlelight. The flowers natural fragrance filled the air with a soft lovely blending of scents that no perfume could ever replicate in it’s full but subtle glory.

On the couch, we did talk, first about my day, then about my dreams. He still didn’t touch me. I wanted him too but he didn’t. I wanted him to hurt me a little. I wanted to please him. I wanted so many things that I thought it would all come tumbling out of me at any minute but I didn’t speak any of that. Instead I answered his questions as fully and honestly as I could then listened to what he had to say with my heart as well as my ears.

“You know I love you don’t you?” He asked me.

I grinned and nodded. My spirit felt such elation that I thought it might pull me apart.

“Yes. I love you too.” I said. My words held a quiet passion that seemed to gather strength and hang in the air between us like a storm waiting to tear the world apart.

He got off the couch. He got down on one knee. Looking into my eyes, he said the words every little girl is taught to dream of.

“Francesca, I love you. Will you marry me?”

I was stunned. The answer was obvious. He was making all of my dreams come true. This man was all I that wanted in this world. More than that, it would end my captivity once and for all. I would never want to leave him, not now, but it would still make me free. I wanted to be free and yet his, at the same time. I was about to attempt to answer when he pulled out a small box.

He opened it to reveal a ring too beautiful for me to ever wish for. The stone was a large heart shaped diamond in an antique setting. It was too large for me, too grand. I swear my mind went blank. It took some time before my brain began to work again.

“Yes! Yes!” I cried as soon as I could speak. This was it! My dreams and salvation all wrapped in one. He was everything I had been told to want by my family and society. I had gotten through all his barriers. I had gotten him to love me!

He would never send me back now! I had really made him happy! I didn’t even notice how my thought patterns had changed. I no longer thought about escape from him. Why would I? I loved him too deeply.

I covered his face in kisses and literally, jumped into his arms. We both went tumbling over. I was on top of him. He was on the carpet. We were both laughing from our shared joy. After we had our fill of laughter and kisses, he got up pulling me with him to the couch again.

I wanted him to take me then. I wanted him to forcefully take me and have his way with me but he didn’t. My body felt like every nerve was primed and waiting, begging to be hurt and soothed for him.

He slipped this grand old ring on my finger. It was a glorious piece but I didn’t need it or any other fabulous thing then. I only wanted and needed him on top of me, inside me. I might have liked some more earrings or for him to get the ones he had given me to pinch and pull at my nipples again but he didn’t seem to want to do that. I still couldn’t ask for such. I just couldn’t.

I would have said yes with no ring or even a cigar band for a ring. I thought again that this was something that must have been in his family for a very long time. I certainly didn’t feel worthy of such magnificence.

I watched him put the ring on my finger, feeling as if he did it in slow motion. The gesture felt so momentous to me. The stone kept catching the light in the room and spinning it into a rainbow of colors from the reflections of the candle flames. I was mesmerized.

Now he began with his verbal dissection of my wishes and perhaps of my soul. We talked wedding plans. We talked about everything a bride and groom would. Then we talked about it more because he would handle nearly all the details as always. He told me he planned for us to be married by the end of the week.

Doing some quick mental math, I figured this would mean by that the time I had been there three and a half weeks, we would be married. I wondered if there were some “out” clause with the place that had captured me. A legal “out” perhaps that covered marriage within the month but I didn’t ask. It seemed pointless to question him about that. Clearly he had made up his mind about me. He wanted me with him forever!

I had to go to the bathroom so I excused myself. When I came back I didn’t immediately see him. My heart sank. I thought he might have left. I hated the idea that he would go without saying anything.

Just as my heart spasmed in icy rejection, I felt him grab me from behind. His hands went around me not soft and romantically, but forcefully the way I longed for. When he bit my neck I moaned. My skin raced with shivers of delight. I felt I was owned and utterly his. His teeth pulled at my skin, then he licked there.

His mouth was warm and wet. I felt he had turned my bones to liquid. He bit me again, like an animal might when fucking, but my clothes were still on, so were his. This moment was even with clothes one was still so intimate I could barely stand the pleasure of it. The cloth between us didn’t matter at all. Nothing mattered but his mouth on my neck taking me to a place of sweet surrender. I did surrender myself to him. Everything I was I would give to him. Anything he wanted could be his, if only he would demand it. I so wanted him to.

He bit down harder. I realized I was panting now. How long had we been like that? I didn’t know. Why didn’t he just tear my clothes off and take me? How I wanted him to.
His mouth came up to my right ear. His breath blew like a warm gentle wind as he spoke to me.

“Come Francesca.” He bit me again harder still. He growled around my neck flesh while it was caught in his teeth. My knees lost the last of their strength but he held me up as I exploded. Behind my eyes I saw all the colors thrown by the stone in my ring and more. My flesh totally surrendered to him with just those words.

I had fallen into him and he into me. I felt absolutely secure in our descent into one another now. When I first came here I would have been terrified of what this felt like and how it took me over. Now I felt safe and warm in a way I never had before in my whole life.

I was uncomfortable when he wasn’t with me. That night when he left, I hated it, as I always did. I wanted to be with him always. He left without letting me do anything for him. I so wanted to please him. I wanted to touch his skin. I wanted to suck at him. Why he wouldn’t let me I couldn’t understand. He left without taking off my clothes or his. I didn’t like that at all but it was what he insisted on that night.

The next day at the office a man showed up. That had never happened before. It frightened me at first. He explained that he had to get a blood sample so the marriage license could be applied for and processed.

I understood but needles scared me. I tried hard to act unafraid and do as he said. I sat down but I noticed my movements were a bit jerky from the fear. I was determined to make sure I did nothing to stop my miracle. I took several deep breaths and tried to think of something pleasant. He rolled up my sleeve. Putting a rubber tie around my arm just above the elbow he told me to look away, that I was all too happy to do; I certainly didn’t want to watch him work. I made a fist and felt him slide the needle into my vein. He was good. It only took one try.

“Relax your hand now.” He told me.

I took some deep breaths but didn’t look. I didn’t want to see the syringe stuck in my arm. I couldn’t watch the red liquid being drawn from me. I felt sick just thinking about it. I must have sat there for a while and been out of it or something because the phone ringing brought my mind back. I don’t know how long it rang before I finally answered it. I sort of came out of a fog, I guess. As I walked to the phone, I noticed the doctor or whatever he was, had gone. I was alone again, as I usually was.

FurryFury
02-26-2006, 09:04 PM
The voice on the phone was my love. He said he was worried about me. He asked if I were all right. It made me smile to know how well he watched over me. I knew he cared about me in a way no one else ever had. My mouth curved up, then stretched into a smile. His voice always made me wet now. That’s all it took, just hearing his voice even through electronics and that arousal happened.

“Yes, I, I guess I spaced out for a while but I’m fine now.” I said haltingly. I turned toward the camera closest to me so he could see my face.

“Good, I’m glad. Tell me how are you feeling right now?” He asked concern and curiosity was clear in his voice.

“I’m fine.” I said. Knowing that I was wet, I blushed and squirmed a little.

“Do something for me will you?”

My body seemed to be pulled toward the camera, and my soul, toward his voice.

“Anything!”

“Lover your panties and lift your skirt.”

I did as he asked.

“Rub your clit.”

“Good. Faster now.”

“Come Francesca.”

Just like that I exploded. The office seemed to dissolve around me. His voice alone had transported me. Before I came to him that first night I had never had a real orgasm. I had tried from time to time but always felt too, I don’t know what the right word is, guilty, perhaps to come. With him, it was like he let me free by being in charge. I didn’t have to feel guilty because he made them happen, not me.

We talked on the phone a little more after I came. He seemed very pleased with me, which made me happy. He told me he’d see me after work.

That night he held me close to him after dinner. We talked about favorite movies, music, flowers and books. We talked about philosophy, life and death. It seemed like we talked about everything under the sun. He wasn’t touching me sexually at all, yet every touch, even those that I would normally call platonic ones, seemed to me, so erotically charged that I was constantly simmering for more.

He told me that the night before the wedding he would not see me. I didn’t like that but he went on. After tonight I would not come again until our wedding night. It upset me to hear that I would not see him one night. It may seem silly but I felt my heart tear apart at his declaration.

The idea of not coming worried me very little. Though I enjoyed it immensely, I was much more concerned about not seeing him. Not pleasing him for one night was unthinkable to me. Not being in his presence was a cold exile I didn’t want to handle. I wanted to please him every night but he rarely let me, at least not sexually. I was shaken by the idea of this separation. I tried to handle it like an adult. We were getting married after all. Soon we would share every part of our lives together.

What he did do, though, was keep me constantly on edge, until I was nearly mad from desire. I wondered if he were doing that to “make” me say out loud what he wanted. I wanted to do that for him but I wasn’t sure if could. I was going to try though. As unnatural and wrong as it seemed to be in my mind, I was going to try hard to do that for him. It was all I had to give him on our wedding night besides my virginity.

So for the next few days, he kept on teasing me until I was constantly throbbing with desire. I was literally itching for his touches. That last night before we got married was a long lonely night that drove me nearly insane from the lack of his voice, his presence. It was truly scary because I realized I had somehow become dependant on him in a very peculiar way. To me at that age and time, it was a strange permutation of love that I had never expected.

Our wedding was very small. There were only the two witnesses and the clergyman. It was also gloriously beautiful. The place we married had fantastic stained glass windows. They were so amazing I got emotional just looking at them. The light that shone through them seemed to symbolize the freedom I was soon to have and the sun I would soon see again. I would mostly eschew that freedom but it would be a pleasure beyond measure to have a real choice. I thought about sitting by a pool and watching him as he swam. I thought about fucking in the sun. I imagined him rutting into me, hurting me and making me feel exquisite.

I know I was in a church or a church like set anyway but I couldn’t help it. He had me in such a state by then. I didn’t feel like a virginal bride anymore. My body was in such need. I needed the sun to burn my skin again. I needed his touch bruising me as I cried out. I don’t know how many can understand these needs but that is the way it was for me then. I was being turned inside out by need and longing.

During the planning he had told me his full name. It was Ian Underwood. He had given me his last name already, he explained, because he felt that we were married in spirit from the beginning. I was shocked by that, how could he be so confident of that? I was pleased and touched too. No one had ever cared about me the way he did. No one had ever bonded with me the way that he did either. When it came time for our vows I went first.

“I Francesca Underwood, take you, Mr. Ian Underwood to be my lawfully married husband.” I began. We had written our own vows. I was so nervous wanting to get them just right. I cleared my throat a little continuing.

“More than that, I want to serve you always. I want to obey your needs and wishes. I give myself to you in perfect trust. There is no one else I would willingly give myself to. I will let you guide me, mold me, and lead me as you see fit. I want you to take me completely. I want you to rip me apart and reform me to please yourself. There is no part of my mind, heart or soul you haven’t touched since we’ve been together. Now I want you to touch that last part of me that you have not. Yes, I want YOU to do that. I beg you to. In return, I promise to do my best to always keep a smile on your face, harmony in your soul and desire in your heart. I promise to remain yours alone and to do my best to be whatever you wish, forever.”

I couldn’t help it that tears stained my face and my voice was not steady. The emotions I felt were too strong. This moment was too important to me. I smiled up at him when I saw clearly in his face that he was moved by my words. I could see he approved of what he had heard. Those things on his face and in his eyes made me feel truly elated.

Ian waited a moment. He kissed my hand before he began his vows.

"When you came to me, you were beautiful, fresh and innocent. You were also frightened and unsure. I've watched you grow and bloom while you’ve been with me. I've nurtured you so you could grow. Now you are even more beautiful to me.” He began. I couldn’t see him anymore because my eyes were swimming with tears. Were there ever-sweeter words said by a man to a woman?

“You are more confident now, more aware of what you want, need and desire. What you have given me my heart is a treasure beyond measure, your faith, and your willingness to do as I wish, to become mine. You have opened the way to this love we share because of your strength to give of yourself to me, and trust my judgment. I vow to always keep your wishes and needs clear in my mind. I vow to give you those things even when they are not what I seek. If I can’t provide what you need, I will make sure you get those things from others. You may not always see the pattern I am weaving or the threads that bind us together but I will always be there, watching you, close to you, you I’m sure, will trust my judgment in these things, I know you will. Why will I do all this? Because, my dear Francesca, I love you. It’s as simple and as complicated as that. For you, my heart, I will do my very best, always."

Both of our eyes were wet when we finished our vows and slipped on our wedding rings. They were simple rings made of platinum. Mine was shaped a bit funny to fit the engagement ring’s huge heart shaped stone. The sealing kiss seemed to last forever in a way. I certainly wanted it to, but it wasn’t nearly long enough for me. I was impatient to get to our marriage bed.

I tried to enjoy the cake, the champagne and dancing but I just wanted to get on with things. I couldn’t seem to be still. He had built quite a need inside me. A desire so profoundly strong that I would have never guessed I could feel such a thing. This he alone had brought out in me.

Finally we were off. We didn’t go to my room. I was surprised but pleased. Instead we went to a room that had a fireplace, a high antique bed and small kitchen. It was done in shades of gold, black and rose. Firelight, candles and pink roses, flooded the room with ambient light and natural scents that were too magnificent for words. He carried me inside just like in the movies!

He took me to the couch, and talked with me about the wedding. Did it meet my expectations? Would I like supper now? He just went on and on until I wanted to scream.

“Don’t you want to have sex with me now?” I asked. My voice was quivering with a potent mixture of need, anger and confusion.

“Do you?” He said. He sounded almost coy. I swear I wanted to slap him. He was being so hard on me but I knew what he was really saying. He was really telling me I had to say it to him or nothing would happen. Here I thought I had a get out of jail free card but he demanded his payment still.

“Yes! Yes! Please!” I said urgently. My hands went to his body moving, as I knew he liked but he stopped them.

FurryFury
02-26-2006, 09:06 PM
“Then say what you want clearly.” He demanded. His voice was quiet but firm. His eyes were amused. I felt as if I would sink through the floor.

“Please take me.” I said. I came close, very close to the exact words he wanted. I watched him hoping it would be enough.

“Take you where or should I say how?” He asked pulling me up from the couch making me come by pulling at my hands. We headed over to the bed. He slowly undid each small pearl button. It took so long! I was tired of waiting. I was wild from need. I wanted him to have what I hoped would be the pleasure of taking my virginity at last!

I was so relieved that he seemed ready even though I hadn’t said the exact words he wanted me to. His hands roamed under my fine white wedding dress, skimming my skin. I loved that dress but in that moment I just wanted him to tear it off of me. I wanted him to bite me, to push me down, make me scream and come but he was doing none of that. He was being gentle. His right hand slid into the lacy cup of my bra and fingered my nipple until it was hard and erect.

“Say it.” He hissed when I moaned.

His hand played inside the other cup of my bra quickening my excitement until I couldn’t think, must less speak.

I felt both nipples tingle and ache. His hand slid down inside those perfectly innocent looking panties, onto my mound. I moved against his hand panting. I didn’t think about what I was doing. Anything I did it was by instinct only.

“Say it.” He demanded again.

I couldn’t say anything right then. He pulled his hand back up my body and out of my clothes. He stepped away from me. His lips looked tight. In his face was a mixture of disappointment and anger that broke my heart and made me feel like a complete failure.

I collapsed against the bed where he had left me. Tears formed then overflowed my eyes.

He walked around the large bed.

“Is this so hard?” He asked.

I shook my head negatively. How I wanted to do this for him. I had tried I really had.

“I’m done here tonight. You will say the words or nothing else will happen.” He told me.

“What? What exactly do you want me to say?” I croaked around a suddenly dry throat. Tears poured out of my eyes and made tracks on my face.

“Speak from your heart. Tell me what you want. Give yourself to me.” He said very slowly. His voice was quiet and very deliberate as if he were talking to an idiot.

I was numb. How could I be so horrible? I was ruining our wedding night because of words that wouldn’t come. After all this time, they still wouldn’t come to me. I wanted them to. I truly did but it was as if my mouth had gone dry and my tongue had seized up in my mouth.

He walked away from me then. He walked away and out of the bedroom. I was stunned. This couldn’t be happening. I loved him so much. I wanted to hurt myself right then. I felt a great need to because I had let him down.

I took off the dress. I went into the bathroom and washed my face. I fixed my hair. I drank water from the tap and tried to find a way to do what he wanted.

Wearing only my white bustier, stockings, panties and garter I went looking for him. I was feeling more resolute than before, I would what he wanted I had to. I found him sitting on the couch anger in every line of his body. It hurt me to see him this way. To know I had caused his anger was worse than a knife to my heart.

“I’m so sorry. I don’t know why this is still hard for me. Please help me?” I said trying to look pretty and sexy. I was trying to salvage this disaster.

He took my hand again. He said nothing. His body was still stiff. His anger caressed me like a flame and in some strange way I even liked the thrill of fear I felt from it. I moved exactly as he indicated then. He slowly undressed me as we made our way back to the bedroom.

He shocked me by producing some silken ropes and tying me to the bed. He rubbed oils into my body everywhere, except that is, where I most wanted him to touch me. The cool liquid dripping down my bottom crack was initially a shock that felt wonderful.

His eyes were dark when he finally spoke.

“Tell me what is in your heart.”

“I love you. I want you. I need you. Please.” I was nearly out of my mind with the desire to please him.

“Too little too late.” He growled.

“What?” I was shocked by his anger. I was so sad that I’d caused his anger, but again the danger, it taunted me, and made me even hotter. I felt an anger rising in me as well. I was doing my best damn it! I was!

“You want to, Ian. I know you do.”

“No, you don’t know nearly as much as you think.” He said. Lifting me up, he turned me around. The silken ropes were attached to a pivoting connector on each end that I hadn’t noticed before. He made some sort of adjustments locking it, I guess. Because when I tried to twist back around to see what he was doing, I couldn’t see or move very far.

This bed had been outfitted all along for such things. My mind finally flashed that bulletin to me. It gave rise to more questions. Had he expected me to fail all along? Was he only playing at being mad? I was perplexed and upset. I heard more noises of metal and the sound of the silky ropes sliding against the wood of the bed. He was pulling my legs further apart.

“Ian please, just take, my virginity, tear it out of me. Isn’t that saying what you want? I truly do want you to. I meant my vows. I’m doing the best I can, please!” I pleaded.

“You don’t know me yet Francesca?” He said. He was playing with my ass now. It was something he’d been doing more and more of in the time we’d been together. His hand was touching me. He was massaging my cheeks then teasing around my smallest hole with one finger while I squirmed. My heart was racing. I didn’t understand what he was after though I guess it should have been obvious.

“Haven’t you learned that I mean what I say? Here, let’s try this, repeat after me, I want you to take my virginity.”

“I want you to take my virginity.” I said moaning as he slid a finger into my ass. I was shocked and jumped a little. It hurt at first but then it began to feel huge. It seemed huge! It seemed to totally fill me up so that I couldn’t think of anything else. I was squirming even more now but I couldn’t move much because of the ropes.

I have to admit as wrong as I thought it was at that time, I loved the way his finger felt inside me. It was like he set off explosions inside me, not an orgasm but little thrilling sensations that I loved and wanted more of. My thoughts were ill formed now. I wondered which finger it was that he was using. I wondered about a lot of things but I couldn’t seem to focus long enough to know much of anything but the skittering of my nerves firing all up and down my body. I couldn’t believe those feelings were being set off inside of me, by him and his finger.

“Now is that so fucking hard?” He said harshly. “Repeat after me, I give you my virginity of my own free will.”

“I give you my virginity of my own free will.” His finger was making larger and larger circles in my little hole. It was so slippery there from the oil he’d put on me earlier. I couldn’t think because it felt so good. He slid another finger inside me.

“You see Francesca, when you can do that, then I will take your virginity the way you say you want. You will have to say it without being prompted. You can’t hide from it. I want you to look in my eyes the next time when you finally say it. Since you did not tonight, things are going to be different than you expected them to be on our wedding night.”

“Oh and you have to really mean it” He went on. “Tonight you failed. Not only in saying it but also in knowing the man you married. You see, my dear, you married a deviant. There is much you don’t know about me.” One hand pinched my left nipple.

My flesh sang at that. The other was working yet another finger in, manipulating them all inside my hole. No longer was he making the circles, now he was sliding in deeper then almost out. I was infused with sensation and shame at the same moment. I confess I found the two to be a potent mixture.

“Beg me.” He said. I could tell he meant it.

“Please Ian. I want you to. Please.” I said, barely knowing how to do such a thing as beg and at that moment I was having a hard time stringing my words together. I was shocked by what he was demanding. I was shocked by what he was doing. I was shocked that I wanted more somehow. He had me so focused on what my body felt and what I needed that I couldn’t think clearly. His pinches felt wonderful. I wanted more.

He kept at it, making me beg while his teeth joined his fingers on my flesh. He never bit that special spot or said those magic words of his but I was still feeling very close.

FurryFury
02-26-2006, 09:07 PM
“God, please Ian! Take my virginity!” I was still begging him sometime later. I tried to move around so I could see him but he pushed me back and the ropes didn’t have enough give anyway.

His teeth left a mark on my shoulder then. I saw it and I loved it. I wanted him to take more from me just like that that mark. I wanted his teeth all over me. I wanted his marks everywhere.

“Is that what you really want Francesca?” He sort of growled into my ear.

“Yes, please! I’ve always wanted you to take my virginity.” I said. At that moment I felt it was completely true.

“As you wish.” He said almost sounding causal about it now. His fingers left my ass. I was a little disappointed because they had felt so good but relived too. Finally he would turn me over and take me, I thought.

I felt it then, his cock at my tiny hole. I tried to move away. More oil was drizzled cold and wet into my hole. His hand pulled my cheeks open again, and then he pushed in. I thought it was going to break me but the pressure eased almost as quickly as it had started.

“That’s not what I meant!” I said grunting a little, and perhaps, sounding a little panicked.

“I know.” He chuckled. “I know what you meant but as I said your husband is a deviant. To have and to hold in good times and in bad . . .” He bit my back hard. His hand pinched my clit and squeezed it hard.

“Which is this? A good time or a bad one, Francesca, you can’t tell me it’s all bad now can you? He purred moving his hand lower to where I was flowing. I was so very wet, so undeniably aroused.

“No.” I whispered nearly plunging over the carnal cliff right then.

“No, you like this don’t you? You’re more excited now than you’ve ever been in your life, aren’t you?”

“Yes.” I hissed. I was so angry. I was so far gone; I would have let him do anything at that moment. I moved my ass back a little. I didn’t even think about it, but it was all he needed as a sign.

He began to move his cock deeper inside my ass. My mind exploded with pleasure from each tiny movement he made. I was gasping like a fish left out of water. His cock was the instrument of such sensation my mind couldn’t deal with it all. I was mewling like a kitten that needed something to suck on or it would starve.

It had never occurred to me that he would do this. I didn’t expect to be tied up on my wedding night. I didn’t expect to be told to beg for my own despoilment. Most of all I didn’t think he would actually put his cock in that tiny hole of mine.

It didn’t matter anymore, none of it. All that mattered now was the incredible mindless rapture he was giving me. I would have never expected such a thing could feel so good.

I don’t know how long it went on. I sort of went to a lovely place in my head in which time didn’t exist. I do know this; I never wanted it to end. At least three times, maybe more Ian bit that special place and said those special words making me come for him.

The last time was right as he was squirting his stuff into my ass. That last time I seemed to just be able to keep coming. Anytime he moved the slightest bit, pinched me or bit me I was set off again or maybe it simply continued, I’m not sure. He owned my pleasure. It belonged to him, not me or anyone else and I love that.

Maybe I didn’t get my virginity taken the way I thought I would but it was the most incredible thing I’d ever felt. He had now made two fantasies of mine come true. I never thought that would happen. Ian had taken them even further than I had and he had surprised me in the most incredible ways. The things he did, he called them my fantasies, but what he added, the way he planned them, made them more than I had ever dreamed.

Aesop
02-27-2006, 05:25 AM
Furry's back!:woohoo:

FurryFury
02-27-2006, 07:20 AM
*grins*

Thank you Aesop!

Fury

xrugger
03-13-2006, 12:28 PM
Can't wait for the next installment!

FurryFury
03-13-2006, 02:07 PM
Thanks Xrugger!

I should be working on it tonight during one of my kid's classes. That's the time I generally reserve for Virginity Sold writing. So far it's about ten pages.

Fury