PDA

View Full Version : New Member

CollegeSub
02-26-2006, 09:43 PM
Hello
I stumbled upon this site a little while ago and i've been reading stories but i just found this forum. First a little bit about myself - i'm a 22 year old female in the los angeles area going to UCLA. I'm studying psychology and will graduate next year. I consider myself pretty kinky and am also bicurious. I've been reading Submission in Seattle and that is what prompted me to join these forums. I have never been that turned on by an erotic story before. I think i've always been interested in BDSM but i recently realized it when reading the Sleeping Beauty series. The idea of being completly dominated by someone - giving someone complete control of my body and doing everything i can to please them makes me so incredibly horny. I'm in a vanilla relationship right now with another subby guy. In fact now that i think about it all of my relationships have been with subby guys. It's hard i think because i'm pretty dominant in other aspects of my life but when it comes to sex i really crave dicipline and submission. I am also interested in exploring dominated by a female. I am extremely interested in exploring these fantasies in a casual way - maybe at a party or something of the sort.

Sweet_Sylvi
02-27-2006, 02:32 AM
:wel CollegeSub:)

Aesop
02-27-2006, 05:29 AM
Howdy CollegeSub and welcome to the library.:wel

submissivewife
02-27-2006, 06:31 AM
:welcomebo Welcome to the forums CollegeSub, hope you enjoy yourself here.

Ozme52
02-27-2006, 02:40 PM
Welcome Csub.

I'm also in California. [wink wink]

Jendo
03-11-2006, 03:28 PM
:wel to you I hope this site helps.:
:hotwhip: