PDA

View Full Version : Getting accommodation from the poon

WhipmeFlipme
02-27-2006, 02:48 AM
My girlfriend's snatch is really narrow. In fact even her doctor says she has a tight snatch (well, maybe not in so many words). I can only get like four fingers in there on a good day. What's a good way to stretch it out? I thought about sticking a couple condoms or a small water balloon up in there and then gradually inflating it with an air compressor but I'm afraid it may stretch too much lengthwise and not enough widthwise.

My goal is to get two fists up in there but I gotta start with just one!

Ozme52
02-27-2006, 03:33 PM
Air is not a good idea and compressed air is downright dangerous, compressed air from most sources will contain suspended oil. Air blown in by mouth will have bacteria. When the condom or balloon breaks or leaks, and it will, you will undoubtedly cause your friend some sort of harm.

Pressurized water is inexorable and you will likely cause a rupture or other injury.

Now I like tight, but if you must, I suggest a speculum. Made specifically for the job of enlarging orifices for inspection, there are models that can be held open mechanically...

Primus_Pilus
03-08-2006, 09:42 AM
Yeah, steer WAY clear of Potential energy sources like Compressed air or fluids (any). You could get an inflatable dildo and use that, however, if she's that tight, you might want to start with a small one and work your way up.

Sir_Russell
03-15-2006, 08:22 PM
hmmmm, she is tight and your complaining?

Nikita
03-15-2006, 08:53 PM
hmmmm, she is tight and your complaining?

*snickers, too. :rolleyes:

Ozme52
03-15-2006, 09:40 PM
Why do we always want what we don't have? LOL

Sklaventreiber
03-24-2006, 12:04 PM
:wow: You're right ozme52, Why do some people want something they don't have? :idontnow:

I have always appreciated a tight pussy, but then I was spoiled...My ex was always able to return to a nice snugness even after the third child...