PDA

View Full Version : Casting Couch: KEEPER, by Parker

GaryWilcox
05-04-2002, 08:28 PM
In honor of the last of Parker's stories, I'm introducing something to the forum that I hope will catch on: Casting Couches for our favorite BDSM Library stories.

Now, it would be silly to think that the actors (and especially the actresses) involved would agree to this... Bestiality, for heaven's sake... I just chose them because I think they make excellent stand-ins for the characters, and could do the roles justice as actors.

Here are my ideas for Parker's KEEPER. See what you think and hsare your ideas, please!

ANNIE SPEARS: Arija Bareikis (The American Embassy)
http://us.imdb.com/Name?Bareikis,+Arija

alternate choice: Elisha Cuthbert (24)
http://us.imdb.com/Name?Cuthbert,+Elisha

JEROME HANSON: Anthony Heald (Boston Public)
http://us.imdb.com/Name?Heald,+Anthony

Marcus
07-10-2002, 11:00 AM
Elisha Cuthbert. Great choice.

I don't want to sound too vanilla here but - She is simply gorgeous!

kimberly
07-10-2002, 05:25 PM
.....can i be added to the list ? *thinks i better ask Master first *giggles*:rolleyes:

Marcus
07-17-2002, 03:58 PM
very cute...

What's the emoticon for a wolf whistle?

I trust Master Paul keeps you securely chained up, it's for your own good ;-0), or else you could be kidnapped and find yourself enslaved in somebody else's story!

Tiger
07-18-2002, 07:50 AM
kimberly, you better watch out. There are monsters outside! And I would recommond master Paul seriously consider Marcus' suggestion :D

kimberly
07-18-2002, 11:29 AM
*perks*.....Monsters?????.....*hides*

Master's slave and soulmate,

Marcus
07-18-2002, 02:47 PM
I think this proves my point, or are you being disingenuous?

Chum
08-01-2002, 12:03 AM
Until last week the dozens of stories I've written over the years were a personal diversion. I came upon this site and was so impressed I decided to jump in the water, so I wrapped up and submitted 2 stories which have been read by an amazing number of people (or at least opened).

I've received exactly one e-mail from a reader, fortunately positive and asking for more stories. I now understand why readers are encouraged to respond as the silence, for me, has been discouraging.

While my stories lack little details like character development (why bother when you have a readership of one - me -since I knew everything about these people already), can they be so bad that only one kind, but obviously unbalance reader responds?

My current story in progress was started last week with the mindset of telling the story to others, but I'm struggling to keep a positive attitude.

Input from anyone would be appreciated.

Chum

Marcus
08-01-2002, 02:36 PM
Chum

I started a new thread: where have all the reviewers gone?

GaryWilcox
08-03-2002, 12:09 PM
What was I saying?

:: completely lost my own train of thought ::

BDSM_Tourguide
08-03-2002, 05:43 PM
I don't think I will be posting a picture. I'm not that cute. LOL

kimberly
08-04-2002, 03:07 PM
*blushes*......*wonders if that was meant for her or not*....um....thank You Sir?

Master's slave and soulmate,

:confused:

Marcus
08-04-2002, 03:49 PM
RubbrSpatula wrote:

What was I saying?
:: completely lost my own train of thought ::

Well, it has been three months, welcome back.

Watching 24 tonight (22:00-23:00 episode) Elisha spent most of the episode B&G 'd rather hopelessly. Hard to believe that these wicked Serbian assassins couldn't even tie-up a pretty girl properly. ;)

Paul{k}
08-04-2002, 09:05 PM
kimberly{P} is definitely going to be chained up by her Master, as well as spread-eagled, stripped, gagged, blindfolded, and in every possible story and fantasy that My mind can conceive of. she definitely won't have time to be cast in Anybody else's fantasy, story, film based on story, etc. etc. etc.

and kimberly knows just how true My statement is.

Don't you, kimberly?

Paul{k}
Master and Soulmate of kimberly{P}