PDA

View Full Version : Server Problems

Rabbit1
02-28-2006, 07:27 AM
Have you noticed the server going down lately?

It is a heavy traffic problem---the main cause is new Publishing software is being migrated into the system. This may take awhile from a few weeks to a month---and it is putting a load on the server---But it will be worth it since it will cut the publishing time down to less that half than what it takes now and the author will have more control over the way stories appear--such as font size and be able to upload a photo with their story.

I do hope you all will be patient and keep on supporting the site and forum.

submissivewife
02-28-2006, 07:39 AM
cool rabbit

M@ster{sg}
02-28-2006, 11:34 AM
yes

i did notice that, i got it more than once the past few days...
but i'll remain patient the coming weeks/month(s), as you said, it'll be worth it, and if the new thing isn't worth it, the rest of the forum is ;)

Ozme52
03-01-2006, 12:37 AM
Yep, I was debating whether to mention that the forum server, (I assume it's the same machine as the publishing server...) tends to "stall out" quite a bit.

Tojo
03-05-2006, 03:27 PM
Nope, always works for me, but I notice the pages are slow to load.

Tojo

Radiance
05-15-2006, 08:52 PM
I will put up with any server problems .cos its 10 times better then our old room........licks radi

Uncle_Ed
05-16-2006, 12:23 AM
Have you noticed the server going down lately?

Oh yes! Do it server baby! Thats right thats soooooooooo good!

Tojo
05-16-2006, 01:29 AM
Welcome to the forum Radiance, always nice to see a new face- especially a pretty one. :)

Re the server probs- after the *huge amount of money* I paid to come here I would have expected better???

It's free, we can live with it. :shithappe

ROFL

Tojo

Ozme52
05-17-2006, 01:43 PM
Much better response time since the upgrade. I also have not been logged off in the midst of posting a short response..... Much better.

Rabbit1
05-17-2006, 05:01 PM
Much better response time since the upgrade. I also have not been logged off in the midst of posting a short response..... Much better.

We aim to please ---lol ----I told you we were working on things---and we still are--We want this to be home to all of you a place to relax and enjoy yourselves-----

submissivewife
05-17-2006, 06:53 PM
We aim to please ---lol ----I told you we were working on things---and we still are--We want this to be home to all of you a place to relax and enjoy yourselves-----

I know it's been my home for the last year!