PDA

View Full Version : His easy prey!

Sweet_Sylvi
03-01-2006, 10:58 AM
In my neighborhood lives a good looking, handsome guy I am very attracted too. He is a single like me, but always a little shy. On the rare occasions, I am overwhelmed by my submissive needs, I like to plan and to fantasize about how I could become his easy prey. Because I know much too well, that he would never take the initiative, it has to be my task. It will be easy to find an excuse to get him into my apartment. Maybe I will give him just a phone call, because of some trouble with the heating or something like that. But I think, it would be better to invite him for dinner into my apartment. By that way I would have him there, where I need him . Also I could lock the door to prevent him from escaping. After some time of sweet, seductive Smalltalk I will excuse myself into the bedroom, where needed things will be prepared. Once in my bedroom I will take off my clothes as fast as possible and get dressed into an sexy bikini. The next hurried step will be, to lock leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles. No deep breath before the last step because, just acting faster than a hurricane, to have no time to think about. Running to the middle of the room, legs apart, bending down, locking the chains to the wrist cuffs, straighten up, arms high in the air towards the down dangling chain, moving the chain through the d-rings of the wrist cuffs, snapping the lock, imprisoned. When I will let this self bondage become reality there won’t be any chance for me to get free by myself. Because the keys will be well hidden in the living room and I will use chains I am unable to break.