PDA

View Full Version : Hello from a newbee

alittlebee
03-02-2006, 10:00 PM
Hey everyone!

I joined this forum because everyone seems so friendly and helpful. For a long time I've wanted to explore BDSM (mostly the SM parts, honestly) but have had no luck with boyfriends... the most I could coax out of them is a slap on the bum, and ideally I should not be the one doing the coaxing!!

So consider this a new attempt at relieving some of this frustration. Feel free to IM or e-mail me... I'd love to hear your ideas >=]

-M

submissivewife
03-03-2006, 06:55 AM
:welcomebo alittlebee.....

I am glad you have found us...There is a lot here to learn from. If you have questoins ask and I know you will find many who will be happy to help you out. We also have a personal section if you want to explore with a dom...of course you would have to put in a personal yourself. As for starting out it would be difficult if the person you are with isn't interested but just for starts you really need to talk to your bf about your desires. Sometimes doing this is completely embarrassing but it can be worth it.

Again alittlebee welcome to the forums

subwfie

Aesop
03-03-2006, 07:53 AM
Howdy littlebee! Welcome to the Library.:wel

Rabbit1
03-03-2006, 09:27 AM
Hi alittlebee welcome to the forum

VikingSire
03-18-2006, 07:23 PM
Welcome alittlebee and enjoy the site.

Ozme52
03-18-2006, 09:23 PM
:wel

Tojo
03-18-2006, 11:16 PM
Hi & welcome to the forum. There does seem to be plenty of friendly, helpful people here. :)

Good luck in your search for the perfect partner, he's got to be out there somewhere. All you need to do is sift through all the turkeys to get to the right one. :rolleyes:

Tojo

Captain Blood
03-19-2006, 06:52 AM
I am new here too, but have many years of experience. Let me say that I am sure you will find many people who want to use you for whatever you want. Just be very careful, suspect eveyone of being psychotic, and let time be the acid test of finding someone sane who is worthy of what you are willing to give.