PDA

View Full Version : Training for Cock Worship

Primus_Pilus
03-06-2006, 12:41 AM
I am currently training a slave and I have discovered several things about her. While most of those are interesting for growing slaves, I am uncertain how I should go about training her for Cock Worship (she loves to worship cock). For instance, she continues to use too much teeth which is starting to get on my nerves. I've explained to her several times that I don't like it, and yet... >ouch<

On top of that, I wanted to hear what other Doms have done in the fashion for Cock training. Since I'm relatively new to this side of the fence, I'm interested in all kinds of input from both sides, so, if you have some thoughts, advice or just wanna say something, Have At Thee! Thanks.

Ozme52
03-06-2006, 03:13 AM
I find that a 'ring gag' is helpful in teaching proper tongue technique.

Aesop
03-06-2006, 06:01 AM
I am currently training a slave and I have discovered several things about her. While most of those are interesting for growing slaves, I am uncertain how I should go about training her for Cock Worship (she loves to worship cock). For instance, she continues to use too much teeth which is starting to get on my nerves. I've explained to her several times that I don't like it, and yet... >ouch<

On top of that, I wanted to hear what other Doms have done in the fashion for Cock training. Since I'm relatively new to this side of the fence, I'm interested in all kinds of input from both sides, so, if you have some thoughts, advice or just wanna say something, Have At Thee! Thanks.

A dental retractor works pretty good as well, but you have to be careful with that because you can cause damage to the jaw or teeth if you don't use it properly. It's uncomfortable to wear - and can look scary - so it works effectively as a training tool in the "If I feel teeth, this goes on." kinda way.

pejanon
03-06-2006, 09:49 AM
I just LOVE cock worship.

Punishment and reward techique gives very good results in the 'teeth issue'.

Ball kissing and detailed licking are nice way to familiarize her with the object of adoration.

You might want to introduce her to a cucumber or similar object (of adequate size) that will show teeth marks and have her practice on it. Not only in front of you but on specifed time during the day. Youcan elabrate this as it is not just CW.

IMO, it is ‘no pain no gain’ game for both … parties.

Wolffie

Primus_Pilus
03-06-2006, 04:54 PM
I'm sitting here readin this in the computer lab on campus... discreetly, ofcourse (they frown upon this sort of thing) and I can't help but laugh. You are becoming my own little directory of nuance sayings, Wolffie.

Great, a cucumber. Someone mentioned that earlier, or maybe it was another thread. Do you think that coupling that with a ring gag for tongue exercise would be a good plan? I'm thinking that the tongue exercise can't hurt, anyways.

As far as teeth go, what do you normally do for discipline until your sub learns the proper methodology for adequately worshipping your cock to your satisfaction? I'm still trying to structure everything so that I feel more secure in her training. I like structure and so does she. We're kinda like Adrian Monk for the USA TV show "Monk"; a little anal about things at times.

Anyways, Thanks for the tips and keep 'em coming. What sort of exercises, how long, etc.

~Primus

pejanon
03-06-2006, 07:27 PM
ring gag and cucumber? That is new one for me! LOL

SHE has to keep her mouth suitably open. SO .... Time? add 1/3 time she can do it comfortably then ADD to it progresively .. make it a game.... '5 more minutes and.... you get the REAL THING...."

Punishements are indivdual .. but sometimes symbolic one work miracles...
make her carry the cucumber (or dildo or ...) in her bag all day, and wear rubberband around the wrist and snap it on the hour.... or write an essay on Worship..

And practice a lot! I have a feeling YOU will not find it too hard...
*I'm thinking that the tongue exercise can't hurt,*

really? LOL

Wollfffffffie

Primus_Pilus
03-06-2006, 09:02 PM
I have to admit, I got the idea of the gang and 'cumber from PD and "Mr Pogo" (Mr Pogo being a latex dildo on the end of a long stick, hence the name). If you're not sure who PD is, he's from Insex.

The exercise sounds good. I'll implement it immediately. Any other thoughts?

~Primus

Nikita
03-06-2006, 10:11 PM
Ever try having her sleep with your member in her mouth? There is such a thing as a home made cock harness. Works sort of like a choke chain. :284:

Primus_Pilus
03-06-2006, 10:20 PM
OOOHHH!!! >GRIN, That would be fantastic, but she rarely stays the night. To be honest, I'm not really sure why, we've been dating long enough where that shouldn't really be an issue. Then again, we both like our space. However, I have explained to her that I was going to get her one (I cock harness, that is). All in due time, I suppose.

On the same note, I was thinking about all of this today and re-reading her email from this weekends task (she was to write me an email about her shaving her pussy). It (the email) wasn't that elaborate, but did leave me with the conclusion that I need to take a moment and let her get acustomed to all of this first... I just get the impression that it's all a little overwhelming.

.........besides, I think she grinds in her sleep.

Nikita
03-06-2006, 10:24 PM
OOOHHH!!!besides, I think she grinds in her sleep.

Ouch! Somehow, I have a picture of a nub in my head. :rolleyes:

Primus_Pilus
03-06-2006, 10:26 PM
yeah, that would be bad for her and I. Nikita, would mind if I asked you a question about your when you first ackwnoledged your desires and followed through? Or should I go through other channels?

Nikita
03-06-2006, 10:33 PM
yeah, that would be bad for her and I. Nikita, would mind if I asked you a question about your when you first ackwnoledged your desires and followed through? Or should I go through other channels?

My own desires...I knew at a young age that nc stories turned me on, and I actively seeked out potential spankers. :whip: It could have been somewhere in the 7th grade.

Followed through? You mean actively played? Probably a year ago, with my husband. :bondage:

I play with Wolffie. It's a different kind of play but very satisfying. :278: I'm sure you figured that out.

How about you? and your girlfriend. That would be a good play session...online...for her to divulge if and when SHE had desires of this type. You may have to try several times.

Primus_Pilus
03-06-2006, 10:48 PM
Me personally, I'm actually a switch which makes things a bit confusing at times. I have a rather ambitious personality mixed with my mother as a single parent making me desire to serve as well as be in charge. Middle-man, as it were.

I've played a little with an ex, but she wasn't that interested in either domming or subing. I was also collared for almost a year to a women in Arizona, though, to no avail of my pleas, I never met her. She already had several slaves and a live-in slave, so I was kinda like 3rd or 4th fiddle.

In the meantime, I have been apart of our local munch for several years as well as being apart of a family of people interested in the scene. To my embarassment, it was my mother who introduced me to the local top Dom of the area... imagine my embarassment and his grinning.

She on the otherhand, is completely new to the scene. I could tell, though, that she was going to be really in to it through various little things that she did and allowed. Some light choking, lots of hairpulling, and on more than one occasion, she told me she loved to give head... if those aren't tell-tale signs, I don't know what are.

As for her fantasies, she says she doesn't have any, but we all know that that's more embarassment than anything. I have some ideas as to how to find out, but the online thing is a viable solution as well.

What I wanted to know, however, was how did you cope mentally with all the changes in your relationship? Did you have reservations about things as they were progressing? How long till you became a more permanent slave (I'm assuming that you are more of a 24/7 than a "weekend warrior" type)? I'ld almost post her email her, but at this juncture, I'm not sure that's appropriate yet. She did mention, though, that she didn't feel entirely comfortable.

What do you think?

pejanon
03-07-2006, 05:54 AM
"Me personally, I'm actually a switch which makes things a bit confusing at times"

No shit. LMAO ... being a switch myself i know EXACTLY what you mean. LOL

Talking on line (emals or whatever) can be more comfortable ... but posting ANYTHING of hers (without her knowledge) at the moment seems very inappropriate. Counter-productive too

Nice and relaxed evening, just talk, could be good idea ... PACING is all important. Small steps can take you further and faster...

Did you TELL her you want elaborate email? You need to think about details!

as to slaves... I do not have slaves nor do I slave to anyone...

Nikita
03-07-2006, 07:17 AM
What I wanted to know, however, was how did you cope mentally with all the changes in your relationship? Did you have reservations about things as they were progressing?
Hmmm...I think he would agree our relationship is 'different' than what YOU think it is. It's very complex. It did not start out as a D/s but something else, and after a period of time, the excitement that comes with D/s was revealed to me through the gentle 'touch' that he has. He's very good at reading people, more importantly, at reading me.

How long till you became a more permanent slave (I'm assuming that you are more of a 24/7 than a "weekend warrior" type)?

As Wolffie said,
as to slaves... I do not have slaves nor do I slave to anyone..
I'm not a slave, but he is my top most of the time. :bondage: The other times, I get to have my fun, too, just a different flavor. :whip: And we are monogomous.

I'ld almost post her email her, but at this juncture, I'm not sure that's appropriate yet. She did mention, though, that "the thought of all of this makes me laugh [...] and since i still don't know what to think just quite yet..." What do you think?

If I was in her shoes and you posted any of my email, you'd be history, no communications, no nothing. Can I be any clearer on that?

Primus_Pilus
03-07-2006, 08:30 AM
hrm. I did tell her I wanted a more elaborate email than what she sent me, but, honestly, I got far more than I expected from her in the first place. She's rather reserved about her feelings (even more than I which is saying something). In the mean time, it did tell me enough to know what she's thinking.

She's not a big fan of computers, so getting her on here to do some sort of scene would be more like asking the pope to perform a confirmation. In fact, it might be easier to get the pope to do that!

I need to correct my earlier question, I guess. I was thinking more of when you first decided to submit and not of your current relationship with Wolffie. Since this is a new field of grass for me, I'm not really sure on what to expect in regards to how fast or how she's thinking since my history is a little different than hers.

>sigh< you're right, though, even posting an excerpt is too much. Tr&#232;s complique. If this all worked like math, I'ld have no problems. Emotitions are so variable from person to person.

Anyways, I'm not sure what to say now, but I guess that, even if I do want all the answers right now, there's no way to get them. Patiences, while being a moderately strong point for me, isn't my best quality.

Primus_Pilus
03-07-2006, 08:32 AM
when did this turn in to "Playtime for Princess"?

Nikita
03-07-2006, 09:06 AM
when did this turn in to "Playtime for Princess"?

My thoughts exactly...:spermsmil

Primus_Pilus
03-07-2006, 09:07 PM
So, Nikita, what sort of exercises did you go through when you were first starting out? Any "games" you can suggest, perhaps?

Nikita
03-08-2006, 07:38 AM
So, Nikita, what sort of exercises did you go through when you were first starting out? Any "games" you can suggest, perhaps?

Some people are natural athletes and I fall into that category. :cool:

As far as cock worship games, I don't have a cock, though some may differ, :whip2: so you will have to ask a male DOM on that topic.

Primus_Pilus
03-08-2006, 09:38 AM
Lol. I didn't realize that this was a sport. What event does this fall under? Pole Vault? Or maybe shot put? Either way, as long as you enjoy yourself, I guess it doesn't matter, right?

Nikita
03-08-2006, 09:48 AM
Lol. I didn't realize that this was a sport. What event does this fall under? Pole Vault? Or maybe shot put? Either way, as long as you enjoy yourself, I guess it doesn't matter, right?

There's another sport I like as well, discipline. :whip:

Hime
03-09-2006, 01:34 AM
If I was in her shoes and you posted any of my email, you'd be history, no communications, no nothing. Can I be any clearer on that?

This is how nerdy I am: I have actually had humiliation fantasies about my boyfriend taking pictures of me and posting them online while I'm tied up, or otherwise using online posting as a means of humiliation. Not something that should be done without consent/previous communication by any means, though!

Primus_Pilus
03-09-2006, 02:38 AM
Lol. Actually, this was all in reference to an email that she sent me on one a task of hers. And, although I shouldn't have really posted an excerpt from it, I did. I edited it out later that day, however. Was just something she said that caught her attention.

The good news is that she wants to continue training. We spoke about it briefly this evening and while she's excited about continuing, I can tell she's rather embarassed about the whole thing. It's fine, I'll beat ;) it outta her, or maybe I'll just watch her pee a few times, I haven't decided which. I'm kinda excited!

iLuvShawn
03-20-2006, 11:03 PM
I am unsure of the nature of your relationship with your slave as far as limitations...but...if there is an issue with her using her teeth too much after being repeatedly told not to...a good old fashioned slap on the face, grab her by the chin, get close to her face and a firm "Don't do that again" as a reminder should suffice...she will get the picture...

Primus_Pilus
03-21-2006, 01:50 AM
While I have no issues of paddling her ass, there is no way I would slap her across the face, nor would I expect her to put up with that. She may love to worship, and she may even enjoy being humiliated in private, but I think that's a pretty firm boundry that isn't gonna move. I know I would walk out if someone did that to me, so I would expect her to do the same. However, I thank you for your advice. Some couples don't have that as a limit, so it isn't unwarranted.

~Primus