PDA

View Full Version : Roles Reversed

Poor Victim
07-23-2003, 04:14 AM
Hi all. I've always had this fantasy about being dominated by a group of women, who are out for a night of pleasure without the risks of sex involved. Hopefully someone can help me to find an ending for my fantasy or even better, put flesh on the skeleton.
The fantasy goes ( in 3rd perspective )

-I'm walking back homel room one night when a 20+ lady runs up
begging for help, saying that there's something wrong with her
room-mate.
-I rush to her place with her and dash into the bedroom.
-As I do, someone covers my face with a cloth and I lose
consciousness.
-When I awake, I tied down, spread eagled on a king sized bed in
only my boxers.
-Just as I begin to survey the room, 5 gorgeous women walk into
the room, all clad in lace teddys of different colours without any
panties.
-All of them haven shaven pussys.
-Their comments are that I'm not too hot but will have to do.
-I ask them what they want and they start laughing.
-One of them says "To do what you were put on this earth for!
To bring us pleasure!"
-I was about to ask them if they were going to rape me when
another woman says "Don't worry. We're not going to use your
useless prick. We have better ideas! Let's show him girls"
-At that moment, one of them leaps onto the bed and straddles
my face, grinding her pussy against my face.
-"Do what you were given a mouth for! Suck my pussy you stupid
slut! And you better do a good job or your balls are going to
have a close encounter with my friends' feet!" she said.
-Afraid of getting hurt, I giving her a blow-job as she plays with
her tits. After about 10min, she orgasms violently.
-Sweeping her hair back, she moves aside as another sister
immediately takes over her place on top of my head, grinding her
pussy with wild abandon, covering my face with her cum.
-This goes on the whole night, with the 5 ladys taking
endless turns, one after the other, face fucking themselves like
there's no tomorrow.

From here it ends. Could somebody help me come up with an ending? Hope to hear from you all soon. Thanx...

ladyB
07-23-2003, 02:07 PM
For one if you'd really like something like this to become real for you, Personals are a good place to start, also a general idea of the location.

:)
Great fantasy though!

One of mine is similar, also along the abduction line, where we pick up a cute girl hitchhiking, give her a drug to feel everything more, highten her senses, blindfold her, then take her back to the house, strip her, shave her, tie her down naked spreadeagled to the bed where she gets a warning that she is not allowed to come unless it pleases me. When my select group of friends and I first rub a warm oil all over her body, one at each corner type of thing, then we start seriously playing. She's using her mouth on one of the guys, and enjoying it only to find someone else between her legs playing with her newly shaven pussy. Again she gets to warning not to come, various versions of three, four and five ways proceed, eventually I'm under her sucking her clit (she's been turned over) and one of the guys is about to fuck her and I told her she was allowed to come like this. She comes and comes until she's begging to stop... Then one of the slaves licks her face and crotch clean from the come of the four men and two women that were involved, the girl is allowed to put her clothes back on, I take her back to the area I picked her up and let her go...

ooohhh, that was fun to write!! :D

BruceBoxer
07-23-2003, 02:45 PM
And way fun to read as well...whew...I need a cigarette...

Originally posted by ladyB
For one if you'd really like something like this to become real for you, Personals are a good place to start, also a general idea of the location.

:)
Great fantasy though!

One of mine is similar, also along the abduction line, where we pick up a cute girl hitchhiking, give her a drug to feel everything more, highten her senses, blindfold her, then take her back to the house, strip her, shave her, tie her down naked spreadeagled to the bed where she gets a warning that she is not allowed to come unless it pleases me. When my select group of friends and I first rub a warm oil all over her body, one at each corner type of thing, then we start seriously playing. She's using her mouth on one of the guys, and enjoying it only to find someone else between her legs playing with her newly shaven pussy. Again she gets to warning not to come, various versions of three, four and five ways proceed, eventually I'm under her sucking her clit (she's been turned over) and one of the guys is about to fuck her and I told her she was allowed to come like this. She comes and comes until she's begging to stop... Then one of the slaves licks her face and crotch clean from the come of the four men and two women that were involved, the girl is allowed to put her clothes back on, I take her back to the area I picked her up and let her go...

ooohhh, that was fun to write!! :D

kittenfemme
07-23-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by BruceBoxer
And way fun to read as well...whew...I need a cigarette...

Whew! Me too!

*raise hand meekly*

Um... if you would like a volunteer ladyB...

:D

Poor Victim
07-24-2003, 12:37 AM
Hi all. Thanx for all the replies thus far. Hmmm... Nice story ladyB. You even found someone who's willing to try out your fantasy. Keep the replies coming. But could someone try to help me find an ending to this fantasy of mine? Can't seem to think of a suitable one just yet. But the idea of being made use of by many woman to achieve sexual fulfillment, as though I was some kind of sex toy or sex slave really turns me on. Could someone help me please?

By the way, on a side note, an comments on my fantasy? Do any of you have any ways to improve it? I really have a thing for smothering, light domination and pussy eating. Hope to hear from you all soon.

redEva
07-24-2003, 07:06 AM
I do not have the idea about your story Poor Victim, rather question: Why did you post this to 3 diferent places? I thought Dr.Phils answer and ending was quite good.

kittenfemme
07-24-2003, 07:07 AM
Perhaps some soft of constant restraint on your privates Poor Victim? A cage or maybe even some sort of suspension from the ceiling? It could prove a constant reminder that you must perform well. I would also include at least a little light bondage for the hands so it's your tongue that has to do all the work.

These are just suggestions mind you. Your fantasy is already wonderful as is. I know I would just hate to be restrained by a group of beautiful women and forced to service them! Oh, the horror! ;)

ladyB
07-24-2003, 11:45 AM
Kitten, BBoxer,

Thanks for the comments, it's made me want to develop it further, I'll have to write the full version now!!

And a volunteer...? Great!! I need the "friends" too, but I'm sure there's no shortage of them here!! ;)

Poor victim,

For the ending, have you checked out DrPhils answer? And as for you, there's a lot of detail to be added to the story, you've got the framework, fill in the visuals, what are you wearing, what are you allowed to do what are you not allowed to do, descriptions on how being on the recieving end is...

But as I said before, GREAT FANTASY!!
:D

Steely
07-24-2003, 11:57 AM
I need the "friends" too, but I'm sure there's no shortage of them here!!

I honestly think thats an understatement... sign me up!

Kostly
07-24-2003, 12:31 PM
How do you give a blowjob to a woman?

kittenfemme
07-24-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Kostly
How do you give a blowjob to a woman?

Very carefully?

Poor Victim
07-24-2003, 07:05 PM
Hi redEva. I have to agree that Dr Phil's ending was quite good, but I was hoping to get more comments/ideas on how to improve the fantasy and find a really "kinky" ending. Feel free to post any comments or thoughts that you all have. I welcome comments from both sexes. Its always better to look at things from both sides.

As for Kostly, basically, I guess what I meant by "giving a blowjob" was that I would lick her pussy/clitories until she cums. Don't ask me why but I get really turned on at the thought of having a woman straddle my head, using my tongue as a dildo to fulfill her sexual desires.

Keep the replies coming ok? Thanx...

LadyAmanda
07-29-2003, 08:23 PM
Oh god, all this talk about straddling your head - do you really need all 5 women? Can I just come by myself? (Oh, wait - that's not what I meant to say!)

I'll kneel over your head any time, any place - I love this position! I can just see it - I'm holding onto the headboard as tight as I can, trying to stop my legs from collapsing. My back is arched so far I know the muscles will be screaming tomorrow, but I don't care, I'm screaming right now, trying to make you stop so I can recover, but you just keep diving in, licking me into oblivion ...

Okay, let's see about your point of view here. Let's say I abducted you, and forced you to do this for me and my friends.

We drag you up to the room, and tie you to the bed. Your legs are forced apart, so you can't create any friction on your cock (Is it true that having your legs together can get a guy off, if he wriggles enough?)
Your head is restrained, so you can't move it away. Your hands are partially restrained, but we might want you to use them to hold us in place, or hold our lips open, so they are tied with limited movement.

Gods, I can't think about you! Geez, I gotta go try this out. Once I've had a couple of mind blowing orgasms, I don't care what happens to you, as long as I get to collapse and probably sleep for a while! I'll think about this, and see if any ending comes to mind.

Bye, gotta go!

Amanda and Sylvie - ready, willing and able

veru_skjava
07-29-2003, 08:27 PM
Yessssssss they're indeed back!

hehehe have fun ;)

veru :p

Poor Victim
07-30-2003, 01:58 AM
Damn! How I wish that you live where I do, LadyAmanda...:(

Keep me informed if anything comes to mind ok? Thanx...

LadyAmanda
07-30-2003, 02:16 PM
Actually <hee! hee!> it was all I could think about all night. Talk about food for thought!

This is a little different than your scenario, but hey, it works for us <LOL>

I'm sitting in a bar. It's a hotel bar - not too exciting, but there's a nice little trio playing jazz in one corner. I'm at the bar, chatting now and then to the bartender. I'm blonde, slim, short - a cute little package, I've been told. Around 9:00, this younger guy wanders in, alone. He sits at the bar, too, a few stools away.

We strike up a conversation, and he moves over beside me so we can talk easier. After about an hour, an several drinks, I invite him back to my room upstairs. However, I explain that my girl freind is up there, but I'm sure you won't mind being the focus of two women's attention. You readily agree.

Sylvie is in the living area of our rooms, working on some stuff for her business meeting tomorrow. We say Hi to her, and head for the bedroom. Falling on the bed, we start into some heavy petting. Before things go too far, Sylvie comes to join us. Before you notice she is there, she has cuffed your feet together. While you are protesting that, I pull a pair of leather cuffs out from under the pillow, and cuff your arms. The cuffs are wrapped around your upper arms, just above your elbows, allowing you some movement, but not much.

Sylvie and I slowly undress each other, until we are naked. You are still fully clothed, but for some reason, your pants seem tighter than normal - what could cause that, hmmm??

I get to go first, 'cause this was my idea. I crawl across the bed towards your face, stopping when my knees are settled along each side of your head. My knees are on pillows, cause I'm short. I wanna get a nice tongue job, not smother you!

You slowly extend your tongue, hitting me right ... there! Perfect! Clutching the headboard, I have two quick orgasms right away - I am so responsive to this position; it drives me wild! Finally, I back away from your talented mouth, and rest for a moment on your chest. As I move so Sylvie can have a turn, you notice that you have quite a wet spot on your shirt, but that's the way it goes, right?

Sylvie enthusiastically takes my place. She grinds her already wet pussy into your face, moaning and gasping as you drive her to orgasm, too. She usually isn't too fond of this, but she sure isn't planning on leaving anytime soon.

Eventually, she's too exhausted to take anymore, so she backs away from you too, leaving another wet spot behind. I cheerfully take her place, ready for some more pleasure.

Meanwhile, you're dying in agony over there; all this wonderful flesh and you can't touch any of it! You have the worst case of blue balls that you've ever had, and it doesn't look like you're going to get any relief anytime soon. Deal with it!

Finally, finally, we are satisfied. We've each had three or four orgasms; we're cuddled up together, just catching our breaths and getting up enough strength to move. We decide, out of the goodness of our hearts, that we can allow you to have a bit of fun now, because you did a good job. We open the fly in your pants, and pull out your hard little friend, which we find good enough for what we want to do. (Yiou have to realize, a good tongue is worth more than any cock to us, at this time.)

I reach back in your pants to play with your balls, while Sylvie slides her hands up and down your shaft, spreading that little bit of precum around with her fingers. You groan and shudder a bit, but when she takes you in her mouth - that's it, you can't hold back any more. As you start to pump cum, Sylvie pulls her mouth off you, and it shoots all over your chest and groin.

We undo the cuffs on your arms and ankles, and watch you do your fly back up. You notice the wet sticky spots on your shirt and pants, but we don't care. We're finished with you now - it's time for you to leave. We push you out into the hall, where you realize that anyone who sees you is going to know exactly what you've been doing. Ha! Looks good on you.

See ya next time we're in town, Bud :)

Amanda and Sylvie

Poor Victim
07-30-2003, 08:39 PM
I like your ideas LadyAmanda. I REALLY do. Wasn't my fantasy but it still got me really hard. Thanx! Keep those ideas coming ok? I gotta go relieve some pressure right now... :D

Colonel Korg
08-01-2003, 01:17 PM
That's it! I've had it with this thread! I can't take it anymore!!!

*PACKING TOY BAG*
*BOOKING AIRLINE TICKET TO TORONTO*

What was that hotel address again Amanda?

--------------
Korg sends

LadyAmanda
08-01-2003, 08:53 PM
<grins>

Oh, any of the downtown hotels would be just fine! The Sutton Place is the one I was thinking of when I wrote that scene; it's got a nice little bar on top of it.

So, what do you have in your toy bag?

kittenfemme
08-02-2003, 08:45 AM
*raise my hand meekly* Can I fit in the toy bag? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!?!? :D

LadyAmanda
08-02-2003, 11:39 AM
Now, that's what we gotta do. Why doesn't everybody just come to Canada, and we'll setup our own little meeting place, and have a damn good time!

It can be like a buffet of bdsm games ... <pointing at various people> you bring the rope, your bring the clothespins, you bring the paddles, etc ....

Colonel Korg
08-02-2003, 11:47 AM
Well, there are two large toy bags (it won't all fit in a single bag.)

several floggers of various weights from small breast whips up the my monster "The Wrath of Korg" 28 tail, 3' long heavy flogger. Also several paddles and slappers, a tarse, a quirt, a leather ruler and some drum brushes. In the second bag there are 4 sets of leather wrist cuffs, suspension cuffs, ankle cuffs, collars, gags, three coils of 3/8" x 50' rope. Locks, chains, and clips. Rubber gloves, snake bite kit, assorted clamps, clothes pins, and a TENS unit.

Korg sends

Originally posted by LadyAmanda
<grins>

Oh, any of the downtown hotels would be just fine! The Sutton Place is the one I was thinking of when I wrote that scene; it's got a nice little bar on top of it.

So, what do you have in your toy bag?

Colonel Korg
08-02-2003, 11:48 AM
If you read the previous post you would understand that there is no room. Sorry!

Korg sends

Originally posted by kittenfemme

Colonel Korg
08-02-2003, 02:42 PM
Not to worry though Kittenfemme, I have bought third bag.. nice comfy straps in side it....

Korg sends

ladyB
08-03-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by kittenfemme
kitten, if Korg has no place for you in his bags, then thers is some space in mine!!

Korg, love the contents of your bags, all mine's in storage halfway across the world :( I tend to miss it a little...

Lady Amanda, great alternate!!! Love the humiliation of sending him off covered in wet spots!! I'll have to remember that one... :D

Thingul
08-03-2003, 11:20 AM
ladyb: If you really really need to, you can always borrow some of my toys. That way you only have to travel 1/300th of the world :)

lady amanda: love the story!

ladyB
08-03-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Thingul
ladyb: If you really really need to, you can always borrow some of my toys. That way you only have to travel 1/300th of the world :)
Thingul, thanks for the offer, will keep it in mind, you do seem to be a lot closer than my own toys... :D

kittenfemme
08-03-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Colonel Korg
Not to worry though Kittenfemme, I have bought third bag.. nice comfy straps in side it....

Straps! :D Oh, that sounds lovely! You've quite an impressive list of toys as well.

However, I think I'll take ladyB up on her offer. I mean no offense Col Korg. She seems more my type is all... especially considering the avatar she uses. *purr*

And ladyB, I agree that the wet spots are a wonderful idea!

Thingul
08-03-2003, 04:39 PM
... of that old joke:

Pinnochio was kidnapped by this evil Sorceress. He is lying on his back, tied down to a table, somewhere in her dungeon when he first sees her. Then he asks: "why are you doing this, what...?", upon which she replies: "stop asking questions and start telling lies" and straddles his face.

okok, off-topic and corny
but, I had too...

LadyAmanda
08-03-2003, 04:47 PM
I do have to admit, providing humiliation is one of my things :)
I do so adore watching that nice red blush creep up a subs skin - and then adding to it if I can!

After all, if a sub gets too big for their britches, it's my job to bring 'em back down to earth. No matter what it takes, if it's in their best interests, it has to be done.

If wet spots are what it takes, then wet spots it is. I originally pictured putting him into the elevator/lift blindfolded, and sending him down to the lobby that way, with numerous wet spots and reeking of sex ...

kittenfemme
08-03-2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Thingul
stop asking questions and start telling lies

*much giggling*

kittenfemme
08-04-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by LadyAmanda
We open the fly in your pants, and pull out your hard little friend...

Actually, why not leave it in his pants? He can be pleasured through his clothes to create yet another wet spot, yes? :D