PDA

View Full Version : CW Games

Primus_Pilus
03-08-2006, 09:46 AM
Can anyone suggest some fun Cock Worship games for my princess. I'm devising a training regimine for her and I want there to be some "games" for her to play. ("If you do this, then you get this" sort of thing).

Also, can you suggest any disciplinary measures that one could take in this arena. Tks!.

~Primus

Sir_Russell
03-20-2006, 04:20 PM
First don't use cock sucking as punishment, that is counter productive.

As to games with rewards I used require practice of a given length of time sucking and then attempts to beat her record of depth taken. For a reward I offer what they crave

Nikita
03-20-2006, 08:34 PM
First don't use cock sucking as punishment, that is counter productive.

As to games with rewards I used require practice of a given length of time sucking and then attempts to beat her record of depth taken. For a reward I offer what they crave

Ooooooooo Sir Russell, you should write a book. :bondage:

Sorry Mr. Wolff. I was just making nice...stop, err, I'm kneeling at your feet...:whip: Wolffie glares @ Nikita

Sir_Russell
03-20-2006, 09:30 PM
Actually nikita I have written several histories of different events in my Dom life. I had thought of posting a few here but the rules about length confuse me.

I started them as a therapy, I had my 14 year old daughter moving in limiting my hobby and then her mom had a car crash leaving her unable to support herself, also sleeping in my living room, ending all chance of playing or finding a special one of my own. The act of recording these events to the best of my ability helped me through a bad time with the memories of great times.

Aesop
03-20-2006, 09:33 PM
Actually nikita I have written several histories of different events in my Dom life. I had thought of posting a few here but the rules about length confuse me.

I started them as a therapy, I had my 14 year old daughter moving in limiting my hobby and then her mom had a car crash leaving her unable to support herself, also sleeping in my living room, ending all chance of playing or finding a special one of my own. The act of recording these events to the best of my ability helped me through a bad time with the memories of great times.

Rules about length? As far as I know, there aren't any rules about post length.

Primus_Pilus
03-21-2006, 01:52 AM
Yes, Sir Russell, please elinghten us! These are TERRIFIC ideas and I, for one, would be incredibly thankful to you for delivering us your personal memoirs and accounts.

~Primus