PDA

View Full Version : Illustration for Nikita's Screeming Darkness, Story Contest Winner

subdude05
03-09-2006, 05:47 AM
Here it is, Congratulations to Nikita for winning the Story contest. The prize was an illustration from Subdude05. (dont worry Nikita your copy is on its way im just having trouble with my computer) Hope you like it, if you like i could do a couple more, maybe in a different style. Let me know.

Subdude05

Nikita
03-09-2006, 06:46 AM
Here it is, Congratulations to Nikita for winning the Story contest. The prize was an illustration from Subdude05. (dont worry Nikita your copy is on its way im just having trouble with my computer) Hope you like it, if you like i could do a couple more, maybe in a different style. Let me know.

Subdude05

It is just awesome and I love it. You have captured the heart of the girl's submission.

Thank you for putting the time and talent into this prize, because it truly IS a prize. :)

I have a few leads to share should you want to go in to erotic story illustrations, just PM me.

Can I be a little greedy and ask for one or two more illustrations? A different style would demonstrate the breadth of your talent, but, the same would be just fine.

Nikita

submissivewife
03-09-2006, 07:43 AM
subdude05 as usual, wonderful job. Nikita, I loved your story! I can't wait until your next story is posted!

subdude05
03-10-2006, 09:10 AM
Thankyou Nikita, always lovely to hear good feedback as im sure you know from your wonderfull stories, and thankyou submissivewife too,

id be honered to do some more it was hard to choose which part of the story to illustrate so id love to do a some more, i think a darker ink style would work better, i thought it may be a bit to gothicy but ill see, ill post a low res copy of them here and i can send a the better copy to you (nikita).

Thanks again Subdude05

subdude05
03-18-2006, 08:17 AM
As you requested Nikita i have another Illustration, there is colour in it but due to low res scanning to keep the file size to the maximum, its not realy showing here. shall i e-mail you a High Res version?, anyway enjoy

Nikita
03-18-2006, 09:02 AM
As you requested Nikita i have another Illustration, there is colour in it but due to low res scanning to keep the file size to the maximum, its not realy showing here. shall i e-mail you a High Res version?, anyway enjoy

I love it! Yes, I would love the High Res version. *kiss

Nikita