PDA

View Full Version : Roles Reversed

Poor Victim
07-24-2003, 12:41 AM
Roles Reversed

Hi all. I've always had this fantasy about being dominated by a group of women, who are out for a night of pleasure without the risks of sex involved. Hopefully someone can help me to find an ending for my fantasy or even better, put flesh on the skeleton.
The fantasy goes ( in 3rd perspective )

-I'm walking back homel room one night when a 20+ lady runs up
begging for help, saying that there's something wrong with her
room-mate.
-I rush to her place with her and dash into the bedroom.
-As I do, someone covers my face with a cloth and I lose
consciousness.
-When I awake, I tied down, spread eagled on a king sized bed in
only my boxers.
-Just as I begin to survey the room, 5 gorgeous women walk into
the room, all clad in lace teddys of different colours without any
panties.
-All of them haven shaven pussys.
-Their comments are that I'm not too hot but will have to do.
-I ask them what they want and they start laughing.
-One of them says "To do what you were put on this earth for!
To bring us pleasure!"
-I was about to ask them if they were going to rape me when
another woman says "Don't worry. We're not going to use your
useless prick. We have better ideas! Let's show him girls"
-At that moment, one of them leaps onto the bed and straddles
my face, grinding her pussy against my face.
-"Do what you were given a mouth for! Suck my pussy you stupid
slut! And you better do a good job or your balls are going to
have a close encounter with my friends' feet!" she said.
-Afraid of getting hurt, I giving her a blow-job as she plays with
her tits. After about 10min, she orgasms violently.
-Sweeping her hair back, she moves aside as another sister
immediately takes over her place on top of my head, grinding her
pussy with wild abandon, covering my face with her cum.
-This goes on the whole night, with the 5 ladys taking
endless turns, one after the other, face fucking themselves like
there's no tomorrow.

From here it ends. Could somebody help me come up with an ending? Hope to hear from you all soon. Thanx...

By the way, do let me know if there's any lady out there who has a couple of friends and is game at helping me fulfill this fantasy. No sex involved.

Kostly
07-24-2003, 07:34 AM
Please Remember thoose things called STDS?

veru_skjava
07-24-2003, 01:52 PM
hmmmm, he said no sex invovled....

;) off to that vanilla friends house now, with my mind racing full of things to ponder.

heheh

*waves* till later gotors*

veru :p

Kostly
07-24-2003, 01:54 PM
you can get STD's from Oral sex...

AIDS, HERPIES II, HERPIES I, Goneria, Siphilis, etc

The viruses will often go through your glands in your mouth... I dont know what diseases will go through these... the bacteria based ones (Goneria, Siphilis) might be less likely during oral sex... and the data for AIDS and others is mixed. Some say its MORE likely, other less...

You could use "Dental Dambs" which are big sheets of latex that you lick which is placed on the vagina... but I think I would rather not even participate then attempt something as horrible as that must be.

Poor Victim
07-24-2003, 07:11 PM
Hi Kostly, good to hear from you again.

Well... I did take that thought into consideration. Hopefully, if this fantasy were to come true, I believe that the women involved would to a certain extent be DOMs. They would be more interested in punishment and restaint and not so much into sex right ( I'm not too sure, so correct me if I'm wrong ok? ). So if that was the case, the chances of them having STDs would greatly be reduced right? LMK. Thanx...

Kostly
07-24-2003, 09:52 PM
...EDITED... REASON: I Thought you said you DIDNT take that into account...

Hormones cloud judgements

Please be careful, people LIE about sex and theese things ALL the time... This lifestyle is full of sexual addicts that dont take into consideration the negative and possible deadly outcomes of events. Therefor I require all of my partners to take STD tests. No exceptions.

However out side the realm of fantisy, chances are if they want some stranger to lick there pussy's that they would be more likely to have sex with other strangers?

This would be classified in my book as risky behavior... and the people involved would also be just as risky. Remember if they would be willing to engage in risky and lude (I hate that term) behavior with you means that they would be willing to be risky with others...

Just food for thought...
Great fantisy though... I know I wouldnt mind beign the man in this situation... that is if it was a std free world...

Kostly

Kostly
07-24-2003, 09:54 PM
With that said... there are THOUSANDS of people who would do this for you... just go to your local swingers club... Im sure if you made invitations you would get your quota of volunteers... or you could meet someone who has local parties... you could even be a side attraction.. which makes it a even more humiliating propositiion and may trigger many additional feelings!

Poor Victim
07-24-2003, 10:05 PM
Hmmm... I guess you're right on that. It would be rather risky behaviour. But sad to say, the thought od getting my fantasy fulfilled is so great a pleasure that I guess that I would be willing to take the risk.

Hopefully if I do find people who are interested in my fantasy, they are in it for the free "clean fun" session.

Anyway, from where I come from, there are no swinger clubs :(
Plus, the people here are rather closed minded towards the idea of anything to do with anything sexual. Typical asian thinking.

By the way Kostly, do you have any ideas on how to improve my fantasy or an alternate ending from that of Dr Phil's?

Kostly
07-24-2003, 10:08 PM
hmmm, add some beer bottles and other objects that they could insert into your ass with as they fuck your face. The pain and humiliation, and the rough sex that this increases can cause it to be quite a powerful experiance... Or if your a side thing at a swingers club, have the women come over with pussys full of cum.

And if you really want to go butt crazy... have them urinate on you and leave you to dry.

I like just the plain fantisy though...

Poor Victim
07-25-2003, 01:21 AM
Err... Sorry Kostly but I'm not too hot about object insertion. The furthest I would go is maybe to have them insert a vibrator/dildo into me.

As for the "pussys full of cum" Err... I think I'll pass. I always had reservations about drinking another guy's cum.

But the urine part is kinda kinky though. I'd have to admit.

Hope you don't find me to picky but my fantasies lie pretty much with being under or inbetween a woman's legs & being forced to pleasure her. Not so muc into the torture area. Maybe very light torture but that's as far as I'll go.

Do you know what do DOMs normally like to do to their subjects to achieve sexual arousal/fulfillment? Not those hardcore DOMs that is. Maybe the lighter one? LMK ok? Thanx...

drake7
07-26-2003, 05:11 PM
Good grief Kostly if the most insightful comments you have to make concerning someones' post are "AIDS, HERPIES II, HERPIES I, Goneria, Siphilis, etc" then you need to find another forum to post on. Not to mention it wouldn't hurt you to find a spell check program too.

Live and let live, Kostly. We are all adults on this site and part of being an adult is determining how much and what sort of risky behavior you want to participate in.

Good luck in finding a dominant to fulfill your fantasy Poor Victim.

-Drake.

Kostly
07-26-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by drake7
Good grief Kostly if the most insightful comments you have to make concerning someones' post are "AIDS, HERPIES II, HERPIES I, Goneria, Siphilis, etc" then you need to find another forum to post on. Not to mention it wouldn't hurt you to find a spell check program too.

Live and let live, Kostly. We are all adults on this site and part of being an adult is determining how much and what sort of risky behavior you want to participate in.

Good luck in finding a dominant to fulfill your fantasy Poor Victim.

-Drake.

I am sorry ohh Spell Nazi:) I will use a spellie checkerie... nah... I would rather not respond then to spend time on spelling just so you can critizise me on something else

And, sometimes FANTASY's dont need to be Fullfilled. SOMETIMES, they should just remain FANTASY'S... People on these forums tend to forget that... Am I too assume that everyone knows everything. It is a common beleif to many people that oral sex is "SAFE". So much so, that the CDC released advisories warning about this misunderstanding to try and inform people of ways to stay safe.

Therefor I provided information that was helpful to his health. I am sorry but if my post reminding someone that oral sex with multiple partners isnt safe behavior and it saves one person from catching AIDS then I will be happy.

If you already know that oral sex can transmit STD's, then please skip over my warning and continue to read on.

In addition for thoose that think this is common knowledge. Sometimes we have to be reminded of our unhealthy behavior. BTW. SEXUAL ADDICTION occurs when we take un-necassary, and un-due risk to meet our sexual needs. If reminding people that AIDS and STDS are a MAJOR threat to the lifestyle and causes a SEXUAL ADDICT to get upset at me for warning someone of possible risks, then go ahead and critizise me.

Why shouldnt I open my mouth and help this person stay safe if people like you will jump my bones for doing so. I am sorry that I post unpopular views. Or "Dr. Drew" views... but the truth is most people who are doctors will agree with MOST of what I say. Of course, I am occassionally DEAD wrong, but I try my best. In this case it is clear that my views are factually correct. If you ignore the problem it wont go away, but just grow.

Poor Victim
07-27-2003, 07:53 PM
Thanx for the advice Kostly. I guess what you said does make sense. Some fantasies aren't meant to come true. Well then... I guess that mine just so happens to be one of those fantasies. Too bad then...:(

ladyB
07-29-2003, 12:39 PM
[COLOR=darkred]Poor victim , as for the fantasy, whether it comes true or not is up to you I suppose, but it'd be nice if you posted (in only one thread) how your original idea has developed...

So what was the prefered ending? I liked this combination: your story with the additions of these ladies abusing you even more by inserting slim vibrators up your ass, and pissing on you, getting kinky etc etc, then letting one hand loose and taking Polaroids of you with your cock in your hand and as DrPhil suggested, kept you edge for as long as possible before allowing you to cum. Another great form of punshment would be to leave you naked and blindfolded in the middle of a downtown gay bar, maybe one or two of the ladies there to make sure that things didn't get too out of hand. If you like sucking pussy that much, what about sucking cock? They do say that a man really knows how. Then they could also keep you for the weekend to walk around their hotel suites with only a collar on, serving their every whim, sexual and mundane. Then as the final treat before they let you go, one of them could allow you to have sex with her, because you haven't been allowed to cum since the first time with the photos on the Friday night....

That's my bit for now...

pet10
10-16-2004, 02:48 AM
[COLOR=darkred]Poor victim , as for the fantasy, whether it comes true or not is up to you I suppose, but it'd be nice if you posted (in only one thread) how your original idea has developed...

So what was the prefered ending? I liked this combination: your story with the additions of these ladies abusing you even more by inserting slim vibrators up your ass, and pissing on you, getting kinky etc etc, then letting one hand loose and taking Polaroids of you with your cock in your hand and as DrPhil suggested, kept you edge for as long as possible before allowing you to cum. Another great form of punshment would be to leave you naked and blindfolded in the middle of a downtown gay bar, maybe one or two of the ladies there to make sure that things didn't get too out of hand. If you like sucking pussy that much, what about sucking cock? They do say that a man really knows how. Then they could also keep you for the weekend to walk around their hotel suites with only a collar on, serving their every whim, sexual and mundane. Then as the final treat before they let you go, one of them could allow you to have sex with her, because you haven't been allowed to cum since the first time with the photos on the Friday night....

That's my bit for now...
Hi lady B,
Your inmagination is enorm but are you in practice huge merciless to men?
pet10

steven352
12-22-2004, 09:15 PM
Poor Victim how about instead of shaved pussies using voluptuous breasts with breast worshipping and breast smothering.

Poor Victim
12-22-2004, 10:29 PM
Sounds interesting Steven, thanx for the thought but having beautiful ladies using me as a living dildo and cumming on my face really gets me off in an unimaginable way.