PDA

View Full Version : Help needed to complete Fantasy

Poor Victim
07-24-2003, 12:46 AM
Roles Reversed
Hi all. I've always had this fantasy about being dominated by a group of women, who are out for a night of pleasure without the risks of sex involved. Hopefully someone can help me to find an ending for my fantasy or even better, put flesh on the skeleton.
The fantasy goes ( in 3rd perspective )

-I'm walking back homel room one night when a 20+ lady runs up
begging for help, saying that there's something wrong with her
room-mate.
-I rush to her place with her and dash into the bedroom.
-As I do, someone covers my face with a cloth and I lose
consciousness.
-When I awake, I tied down, spread eagled on a king sized bed in
only my boxers.
-Just as I begin to survey the room, 5 gorgeous women walk into
the room, all clad in lace teddys of different colours without any
panties.
-All of them haven shaven pussys.
-Their comments are that I'm not too hot but will have to do.
-I ask them what they want and they start laughing.
-One of them says "To do what you were put on this earth for!
To bring us pleasure!"
-I was about to ask them if they were going to rape me when
another woman says "Don't worry. We're not going to use your
useless prick. We have better ideas! Let's show him girls"
-At that moment, one of them leaps onto the bed and straddles
my face, grinding her pussy against my face.
-"Do what you were given a mouth for! Suck my pussy you stupid
slut! And you better do a good job or your balls are going to
have a close encounter with my friends' feet!" she said.
-Afraid of getting hurt, I giving her a blow-job as she plays with
her tits. After about 10min, she orgasms violently.
-Sweeping her hair back, she moves aside as another sister
immediately takes over her place on top of my head, grinding her
pussy with wild abandon, covering my face with her cum.
-This goes on the whole night, with the 5 ladys taking
endless turns, one after the other, face fucking themselves like
there's no tomorrow.

From here it ends. I think of a suitable ending. Could somebody help me come up with an ending? Hope to hear from you all soon. Thanx...

Dr. Phil
07-24-2003, 06:02 AM
Here's the first ending that comes to mind. It's quite practical too, because the girls don't want to get in trouble, do they? After all, some of them are married.

When they all tire of you they release one hqnd and tell you to use it to start jerking off. They only let you do it for a minute at a time with a minute break in between. They say they will release you and let you go home when you come.

They sit back and taunt you, offering encouragement as you stroke. They are all laughing and telling you to go faster, slower, use two fingers, etc. One of them is taking digital photos and another has a movie camera. Your face is covered with their pussy juices as you moan and keep searching for that elusive orgasm, only to be stopped again and again. The timed stopping and starting keeps you at it for over 20 minutes.

Finally you come as they all clap and cheer. The problem is, your show has made some of them horny again, so they each climb back on your face for one more ride.

Finally they untie you and throw your clothes at you. They put on a blindfold and lead you outside and around the block before taking off the blindfold and letting you go. They warn you to let it go and not call the police because the photos and film will be everywhere and it's just not worth the humiliation. Besides they will all testify that you approached them and paid for the abuse.

You walk away, stunned, as they laugh and wave goodbye.
You spend the next month, every night, wandering that same neighborhood, hard as a rock and frustrated, hoping against hope, but you just can't fine them again. Damn!

- Dr. Phil

Poor Victim
07-24-2003, 06:52 PM
Hmmm.... Most interesting.... Thanx Dr Phil. That was quite something. I must admit, reading your story really got me hard as a rock.

By the way Dr, being a glutton for punishment, is there any way that you can make the ending a little more debased? I'm really into smothering, light domination and pussy eating. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanx...

Malice
07-30-2003, 09:27 AM
Hrmm. .*Thinks Degration*

They could milk you and make you drink your own sperm. Use a strap on, on you all in video while getting you to say how much you like it (Through threatening to hurt you off camera)

I think that might be more sufficiant enough for them to blackmail into silence. Depends how far you want to go really, there are far more degrading things that could happen but it's all about the context and how much you want to do.