PDA

View Full Version : Art By Subdude05

subdude05
03-16-2006, 04:17 PM
Some of you allready know me and my drawings form thr carnal cartoon circus and the last story contest prize, but if you don't then these are my first BDSM illustrations, i hope you enjoy them. With any luck this thread will chart my progress into BDSM art.

Any constructive critisim and requests are welcome

Aesop
03-16-2006, 09:35 PM
Thanks for sharing subdude.:)

Ozme52
03-16-2006, 11:15 PM
Keep at it dude.

Nikita
03-17-2006, 06:24 AM
Some of you allready know me and my drawings form thr carnal cartoon circus and the last story contest prize, but if you don't then these are my first BDSM illustrations, i hope you enjoy them. With any luck this thread will chart my progress into BDSM art.

Any constructive critisim and requests are welcome

I like them subdude05 and look forward to more. I draw just a bit, for relaxation, but have difficulty transmitting my thoughts with the detail and feel yours have.

The ones I particularly favor below are the squatting woman with her arms bound above her, (minus the scat, *giggle) and the last one with the candle. It is dark and really good.

Of course you know which one is my favorite, the drawing you did for Screaming Darkness.

chattel69
03-17-2006, 06:46 AM
When I saw the candle all I thought was having it inserted into her arse.

Rabbit1
03-17-2006, 07:31 AM
Fantastic ---Keep at it ---they are great thanks for sharing them with us:ra

PS thanks for my custom Avatar

subdude05
03-18-2006, 07:12 AM
Thankyou all/ All, i'v only just noticed that i does look like scat, maybe i should have done it a different colour, It's not scat though (cring), dont worry, not my thing at all, its more an insertable of some kind. the other Screeming darkness pics are comming soon, im just having a writers block type thing mixed with self doubt, i want to do something special for thoes. but meanwhile here is one for your pleasure (hopefully), im trying to take a fantasy approach, fantasy like dragons, knights, Magic, pixies etc... and of coure BDSM fantasy, kinda honeing my efforts into something more than cleche positions.

Hope you enjoy it, more comming soon.

Rabbit1
03-18-2006, 02:54 PM
Thankyou all/ All, i'v only just noticed that i does look like scat, maybe i should have done it a different colour, It's not scat though (cring), dont worry, not my thing at all, its more an insertable of some kind. the other Screeming darkness pics are comming soon, im just having a writers block type thing mixed with self doubt, i want to do something special for thoes. but meanwhile here is one for your pleasure (hopefully), im trying to take a fantasy approach, fantasy like dragons, knights, Magic, pixies etc... and of coure BDSM fantasy, kinda honeing my efforts into something more than cleche positions.

Hope you enjoy it, more comming soon.

You have a nice talent ---and believe me I understand writers block--and self doubt---but we are here to support you --no time frames ---sit back and enjoy the forum and when you feel the urge to draw ---let it flow---and thanks for sharing you talent with us

Rubinoff
03-18-2006, 03:19 PM
you definitely have talent, have you ever taken any life drawing courses? i am going to art school and am in a life drawing class; it has helped me so much in my art!

subdude05
03-18-2006, 06:50 PM
Thankyou, and yes i have done life drawing, a couple of times, bothe with female subjects, one was oddly shaped which was great but the other one was old, now i dont have anything against the older people but i found it more of a joke than usefull, she was a nice enough person but i did'nt find it usefull as i draw to turn on rather than to shrug your sholders at.
but thankyou for the comments, its allways a help.

Rubinoff
03-18-2006, 11:53 PM
yes, i definitely enjoy models i find to be physically attractive. though one time in class, we had a very beautiful girl model nude; she kept looking at me and it was very hard to focus =) i'm sure my cheeks were bright red the whole time.

Lavender
03-19-2006, 02:39 AM
subdude they look better in the flesh so to speak then on the internet ps cant wait to see you and your pics again xxx

subdude05
03-19-2006, 04:09 AM
Thanks Lavender, yes the problem is because there scanned in at a low resolution so line and colour suffers alot.

Rubinoff, Iv yet to have a model thats physicly attractive (to me at least), and i bet it was embarrising, still i know of people who can't even do life drawing because they feel so uncomfortable, its supprising because they were realy loud confident people usually, strange

May have some more by tonight

subdude05
03-19-2006, 07:08 AM
A couple more, im starting to get more comfident and taking greater care in detail (i think). Anyway Enjoy.

Rubinoff
03-19-2006, 09:01 AM
yeah, i have no problem with nude models =) i actually do a bit of modeling myself. i get paid for it, and it's a bit of a turn on as well...can't find a better job than that!

subdude05
03-19-2006, 09:56 AM
yeah that sounds good, and quite appropriate for this kind of life style

subdude05
03-23-2006, 08:09 AM
Ok i'v got some new ones, i kind of copied them from photos i have, but in a productive way. Hope you like em.

Nikita
03-23-2006, 10:21 AM
A couple more, im starting to get more comfident and taking greater care in detail (i think). Anyway Enjoy.

Oh yes!!

Nikita
03-23-2006, 10:24 AM
Ok i'v got some new ones, i kind of copied them from photos i have, but in a productive way. Hope you like em.

I like the colored ones best, watercolors? My favorite is the girl with the very pink buns because the colors and composition are very nice.:super:

subdude05
03-23-2006, 12:07 PM
Thankyou, yes they are water colours, which i have'nt used in ages but i think i'll use them more, there easy and effective and give better coverage than colouring pencil, which i dont like using, there junt to hand.
i think i made the brown hair one look like the girl from american pie and Willow in Buffy. oops, well not thet i mind :151:

Rubinoff
03-23-2006, 01:52 PM
yeah, i like the watercolor a lot too =)

submissivewife
03-23-2006, 07:00 PM
I like the color ones best too. Subdude I like your cartoons too. Have anymore you have worked on?

subdude05
03-24-2006, 02:32 AM
Im knid of posting them as i do them, im thinking of doing a king of storyboard, maybe with some speach bubbles, if anyone has a theme type thing id be more than welcome to suggestions, im doing these between my uni work so most of my thoughts go into that it gets kind of hard to get something original or at least good.

thankyou, ill keep them coming

subdude05
05-21-2006, 10:39 AM
OK a new one, iv been a bit busy reacently getting my coursework done for hand in, but thats out of the way now so i can get back to my own work, here is the latest plus a variation, i sketched the original, photographed it and played with it on the computer, hope you like it. :bondage:

submissivewife
05-21-2006, 12:32 PM
Subdude, those are fabulous!

subdude05
05-21-2006, 01:03 PM
thankyou, theres another variation to but it was too large a file to attatch, which is a shame because it's the best im trying to make the file size smaller so i can put it on, im gonna try making a set because im pretty pleased with her, oh and her names Sophiena.

submissivewife
05-21-2006, 04:30 PM
She is just beautiful. I hope will be able to get the other posted eventually, I would love to see how that one looks.

Nikita
05-21-2006, 07:19 PM
OK a new one, iv been a bit busy reacently getting my coursework done for hand in, but thats out of the way now so i can get back to my own work, here is the latest plus a variation, i sketched the original, photographed it and played with it on the computer, hope you like it. :bondage:

I like these Subdude. Very nice. Post more. :whip2:

subdude05
05-22-2006, 08:50 AM
Thank you,
heres another ill keep working on them, maybe eventualy add some colour

im still working on getting the other variation posted.

her name is Layhama
:ty

submissivewife
05-22-2006, 05:27 PM
Subdude, I love these types of pictures. How do you get the second ones to look soooo cool (lack of a better word)?

subdude05
05-23-2006, 11:38 AM
The second ones are taken in negative on my camrea and applying a watercolour effect on my computer, the Layhama one has a purple tint added too. i like these ones too i prefer them to the previous stuff. thankyou for the encoragement, i'll keep working on them

subdude05
05-24-2006, 05:10 AM
One more, and im just finishing another

Now trying to evolve the idea

submissivewife
05-24-2006, 06:07 PM
Those are just great! Not only are you great at drawing but your ideas creative and look so wonderful

subdude05
05-25-2006, 07:18 AM
Thankyou, i'll keep em coming,
Im gonna start experimenting with colour for them, i need something quite specific medium wise, i dont want to just rush in.

wingsofanangel
07-06-2006, 06:38 PM
I LOVE ALL OF THEM! Oh my gosh.... I like the skeleton looking floating ladies... WOW WOW WOW....

Sera (anya)

subdude05
07-07-2006, 03:24 AM
Thank you, i hope to have some more when i get back home, ill post 'em whan i do 'em