PDA

View Full Version : Moderator/Greeter/Instructor Application

Aesop
03-17-2006, 10:16 AM
If you think you would like to be in a moderator here at the BDSM Library Forums we'd like to know about it. Your duties (as of now) would include welcoming new members to the forum via email and posts, making sure the rules of the forum are followed in the forums you are assigned to moderate and keeping the overall friendly spirit we've tried to develop here alive.

If you're interested please pm or email me and let me know why you're interested and what you think you could bring to the team.

Aesop
06-21-2006, 07:51 PM
In addition to mods (yep we're still looking) we also need people for the following:

Greeters

We'd like a few people to act as greeters for our new members. You would be provided a list of the new members and be expected to send them welcome emails. The idea is to make the new members feel comfortable and help them along the way when they first join. We know we're all friendly people, but to a new member this forum can be intimidating. This should take about 10-20 minutes of your time each day.

Writer's Block Instructors

We need more instructors for the Writer's Block forums. It's a basic writing course so if you have some solid writing experience you shouldn't have any trouble teaching.

If you are interested in becoming a mod/greeter/instructor please pm me. :)

Rabbit1
06-22-2006, 11:32 AM
thanks to those who have volunteered some of their time to help make new members feel welcome

submissivewife
06-24-2006, 11:47 AM
Yes, Thank you greeters.....your help is greatly appreciated