PDA

View Full Version : alright, i am very horny today

Rubinoff
03-18-2006, 03:06 PM
i don't feel comfortable telling many people what i am into, but writing it on this forum doesn't seem so bad. it's nothing special.

i would like a tall(6ft or taller) dominant male to fuck me very hard, missionary, while choking me. i wouldn't mind my arms bound while doing this. then, i'd like him to turn me over and fuck me doggystyle for a bit; when he finishes i'd like him to cum on my ass...ahhh....i think i may need to go masturbate now.

Aesop
03-18-2006, 03:09 PM
i think i may need to go masturbate now.

Me too. :D

Rubinoff
03-18-2006, 03:15 PM

i would love to write bdsm stories for this site, not sure if i am good at writing to though...

orchid
03-18-2006, 04:46 PM
please try! i am not a writer by nature and a little bit ago i decided to give it a go and posted a story here...the members are very encouraging and i think i might just do it again!!

Aesop
03-18-2006, 04:48 PM
Remember ladies that the story contest is open. Our theme this time is humiliation. That's a good place to start. :D

Ozme52
03-18-2006, 05:04 PM

Me three. (Massachusets is soooo far away. LOL)

Rubinoff
03-18-2006, 05:22 PM
Me three. (Massachusets is soooo far away. LOL)

yes, it is =) drove there once with my family, QUITE a long ride! north cal, i mean, teehee

Evan_
03-18-2006, 05:39 PM
Please write!!

I am having my pet write me stories from time to time. Most days that she writes she tells me she gets so worked up she has to take care of herself before she can finish the story!! That alone should be motivation. Please post what you write so we can read it. Good luck!!

Rubinoff
03-18-2006, 05:42 PM
Please write!!

I am having my pet write me stories from time to time. Most days that she writes she tells me she gets so worked up she has to take care of herself before she can finish the story!! That alone should be motivation. Please post what you write so we can read it. Good luck!!

thanks for the encouragement! thank you orchid, as well =P