PDA

View Full Version : Hello all first post

VikingSire
03-18-2006, 07:17 PM
Hello all and hope all is well in your lives.I am a 48 yo Dom living with my sub of seven years.Although we say we have a 24/7 D/s relationships with three children 4 and under it is more like,24 minutes seven days a year:rolleyes: With persistence we still have fun.My sub is registered as vallhalaVS.Hope to post pics soon,but we shall see.Anyway enjoy and be well all.
VikingSire

Rabbit1
03-18-2006, 07:34 PM
Hello all and hope all is well in your lives.I am a 48 yo Dom living with my sub of seven years.Although we say we have a 24/7 D/s relationships with three children 4 and under it is more like,24 minutes seven days a year:rolleyes: With persistence we still have fun.My sub is registered as vallhalaVS.Hope to post pics soon,but we shall see.Anyway enjoy and be well all.
VikingSire

Welcome to the forum VikingSire---relax and enjoy yourself here:wel :wel :wel

Aesop
03-18-2006, 07:37 PM
VikingSire

Lol. I can relate. Kids are fun aren't they. Welcome to the forums.