PDA

View Full Version : night rider

Charisma1
03-21-2006, 05:07 AM
She awoke slowly. At first, she thought she was still in a dream because she couldn’t move. When the ropes finally cut into here wrists and ankles, though, she instantly awoke.

She found that she couldn’t see, couldn’t move. A panic like no other overcame her. She had gone to bed in her own bedroom last night like any other, and none of this made any sense. She moaned out loud and almost started crying before she felt a slap on her face.

“Make no sound, do not speak unless you are spoken to.” A male voice whispered in her ear. The fear in her tripled as she realized that she was helpless before this unknown man. She could feel the silent tears run down her face and she wanted to beg to be let go, for this all to be a dream.

“Can you feel how hard your nipples are for me?” the voice whispered in her ear again. She realized that her nipples were being gently rubbed as if by a feather. As soon as she realized this, the feeling intensified. She could feel her hardened nipples, and she was shocked to find herself wanting more of the touch.

Slap. Once more the hand landed across her face. “I told you to speak when spoken to, didn’t I? I asked you a question. Do you feel how hard your nipples are for me?” The unrelenting voice was in her ear again.

“Yes, I feel them.” She quickly answered, silently pleading not to be hit again. She felt her body strain upwards into the touch, begging for more. The warm voice in her ear and the gentle touch on her nipples was slowly overriding the fear and readying her body.

“Do you like the way I touch you?” The voice came again. She struggled with pride and answered “no, stop it!.” The hand immediately went away and she felt one finger stroke her pussy. “Your body says differently, but if you don’t want this anymore, we can find something else.”

She could feel how wet her pussy was as she was made to lie there in wait. He did nothing, said nothing, made no movement or sound for what seemed to be the longest time. A whimper almost escaped her lips when she finally felt one nipple being roughly grabbed and pinched. Before she knew it, an exquisite pain like she had never felt before…her nipple was pinched in a closepin.

She squirmed as his fingers gently flicked the closepin. “You must like this better then.” That warm voice again. “No, please stop.” She cried. “You must want me to treat the other nipple this way, too” he said as he grabbed and pinched her nipple. She was so overcome by the tidal wave of pleasure that he was providing that she almost missed his soft question.

“No, please, like that.”

“you want me to rub your tit? Maybe lick it? Beg me.” That soft voice demanded compliance, and before she knew what was happening she was begging the stranger to lick her tit. All she could think about, all she wanted, was for the pain to stop and to feel his tongue around her tit.

“Good girl. Now be quiet.” He removed the closepin and she almost screamed. A low moan escaped, and then she felt his soft fingers rubbing the sore nipple. She moaned again and was rewarded with two quick, hard slaps across each breast.

“I told you to be quiet. Do I have to tell you again?” That voice, it never moved from her ear, never raised in volume, but demanded her attention and compliance. He moved on the bed and laid between her legs. He took both breasts in hand, rubbing and pinching the tits. She was lying there totally helpless, totally scared, and totally excited. All she wanted to was for him to keep giving her this pleasure.

He took each tit in his mouth in turn, sucking and biting. She could feel his weight on her body, between her legs. His mouth was driving her out of her mind and she was becoming to be a totally physical being, no thoughts, no fear, just pleasure. She felt him shift, and the mouth became hot. The new sensation was just sending shivers through her body when he shifted again and the mouth became ice cold. Again and again the temperature change on her tits. Again and again she thought she was losing her mind in pleasure.

He left her just as she was sure she was going to come. She moaned and begged for him to come back. That’s when she felt the first smack. Again and again the crop came down over her body as she struggled to keep quiet. No part of her body was spared. The crop started on her arms, moved slowly to her chest, down her torso. She tensed in anticipation of feeling it against her pussy, but it moved down one leg and back up another. Again it missed her pussy as it went up the side of her body.

It suddenly stopped and was replaced by the gentlest touch she had ever felt moving over the same path. It was the most beautiful feeling she had ever felt, and she could feel how hot and wet her pussy was. Again and again the hand stoked her body in a loving caress, again and again just missing her pussy.

Charisma1
03-21-2006, 05:41 AM
“I want to see your pussy spread for me.” The voice came, jerking her back to reality as he stopped exploring her body. She felt one leg being untied and thought briefly about trying to resist, but the thought left almost as soon as it came. How could she resist seeing what would happen next?

Before she knew it, both of her legs were tied back over her shoulders. They were spread as wide as they could go, and she was left like this to realize her helplessness for what seemed like an eternity.

When the silence did finally break, it wasn’t with a caress as she hoped, but rather he was whipping her again, over and over with no break. Down it came on her hot pussy, making her groan. Her face was immediately slapped and he whispered to her to open her mouth. When she complied, she was rewarded with a gag being stuffed into her mouth.

“I told you and told you to be quiet. You just won’t listen, this is what you get.” That warm voice in her ear was so contradictory to the harshness of his actions. He pinched her tits and once again they screamed in agony as he put them in a vice-like contraption. He started whipping her harder and harder. She no longer felt aroused. Instead she felt hurt and helpless.

As quickly as the punishment started, it ended. The gag was still in her mouth, but the whipping stopped and her tits were unclamped. This almost made her scream, but when she didn’t make a sound she was rewarded with gentle fingers massaging her tits. Once again the pleasure she felt threatened to overwhelm her.

He moved his attention to her open legs. He caressed each of them softly and it was the most amazing feeling she had ever know. He licked first one leg, then the other, starting at the most sensitive spot behind her knees. One she had completely relaxed, he picked up the whip again.

One smack and then minutes of caressing. Another smack, more caressing. This went on and on, and after every smack her skin was that much more sensitive. He kept getting closer and closer to her pussy, but then he’d retreat back up her leg with more whippings and caressing.

Finally he took pity on her and slowly let one finger ride all the way up her pussy. She was so wet that his finger was soaked with that one gentle touch. “Lick it.” He said as he brought that one finger to her mouth. Even he was surprised by how eager she was to comply with his command.

“Do you submit to me?” the voice came again in her ear. She wanted to say yes, everything in her except her pride screamed yes. No is what came out in a soft whisper.

“Too bad, I thought you were smarter than that. I was going to lick your pussy, but instead…” The soft voice left her ear and she was left to wonder what was to come.

The clamps went back on her overly sensitive nipples. The whipping started again. She had to focus on not making a sound as her pounded body was once again whipped over and over again. Then came that gentle hand, slowly wiping away the pain and replacing it with nothing but pleasure.

His hand got back to her pussy again. Once more that one finger was sent to explore. This time it circled around her clit before being taken away and put up to her mouth.

“Do you submit?” the question again. “YES!” came the response this time. There was no more thinking, she needed him now.

“Beg me.” She didn’t know what she was supposed to beg him to do, so she just kept repeating the word please.

“Enough. You were learn more as we continue this game, but for tonight you have said enough. I will use you thoroughly. You will cum when I tell you, not any other time. Listen to me, and listen well. This game will not be over tonight. I will be back for you to submit to again. Do you want me to come back?” She nodded her eagerness for him to come back.

“If you please me the rest of the night, I will come back and give you more pleasure. For tonight, just enjoy. When I come back I expect to find your pussy shaved bald. Do you understand?” He gave her the command and watched her face while she took in the meaning. To submit to him now while she had no choice was one thing. To do his bidding in the light of day would be another.

When she slowly nodded, he ran his hand around her pussy. He bent down and ran his tongue up and down the sensitive crack, over and over her clit and her cunt. He stopped long enough for his tongue to circle her clit, sucking gently. Just as she thought there was no escape except to cum, his mouth left her.

His fingers started to explore her cunt. In and out, in and out. They’d come out long enough to rub her engorged clit, then slide back into her. When he could feel her trembling, he took out his big cock and slid it into her. He went slow at first, allowing both of them to build up to the climax.

He was so excited by her that it didn’t take long. He leaned down to her ear and said “cum for me now.” As she let her body submit to the climax, he could feel the waves of pleasure riding though her. He let himself go and came in her.

It was all he could do to pull himself out of her. He couldn’t help it, he had to bend over to whisper in her ear once more. “I have such plans for you and me. This is just the beginning. I can’t wait to see you again.”

With that, he placed the chloroformed rag back over her nose and mouth. Once he was sure she wouldn’t wake, he removed his ropes and left as quietly as he had entered.

She awoke the next morning feeling more rested than she had felt in a long time. Her sore body reminded her of the night, and she couldn’t tell herself that it had all been a dream. She was left to spend her day wondering when and if he would come back, if she even wanted him to, and what he would do when he did.

submissivewife
03-21-2006, 06:29 AM
Wow! That was great! I am so wanting to what happens at the next session. You do plan you continuing don't you? I really, REALLY enjoyed this.

subwife.

Aesop
03-21-2006, 07:32 AM
Yummy...:D I really enjoyed it Charisma. I hope you continue.

Charisma1
03-21-2006, 03:14 PM
Thanks.