View Full Version : Party Order

pejanon
03-22-2006, 10:45 AM
Party Order

By Wolffie

(C) 2006 Wolfwerks

Fiona likes to throw nice parties.

Fiona also likes to suck cock.

One day it was pointed out to her that those useful activities go together. Here is what she was told:

I know you like to suck my dick. But, you see, I'd like you to suck it and adore it - in public.

I will organize a little party (some of the guests you should know - that makes it better, don't you think?)

They will all dress casually - I will wear just black slacks and silk black shirt.

But you - I want you to dress perfectly for this public cocksucking event! The best classy slut looks for my little exhibitionist whore.

A Little black dress will do. It should be of knee length with spaghetti straps and V cut and black stockings and high heeled sandals. Pearls would be nice - but only if they mach your earrings.

Wear big hoops please - they might be just a little bit inappropriate - which will be MOST appropriate -- especially with your new page boy hair cut. I want a decent amount of make up (but NOT garish - you are not common whore!) Think of what you will be doing and choose it wisely. Not too much - there will be a lot of blushing and we want to stress your flush. Dark, glossy lips nicely display a cock they are wrapped around. (And put some rouge on that tight asshole, too!) You will pick up perfume - but keep in mind it is to match the aroma of wet pussy and semen!

First you will invite our scattered guests to witness the event. You will do it personally, one by one. Be a good host.

Then I want you to kneel and ask most sweetly and humbly to adore my cock If you do it real nice, I will grant your plea. You will open my fly and kiss it lovingly, giving it warm welcome. Then you will pull it out (lips only - no hands now!). You will suck with dedicated abandon, like a baby suckling on a pacifier. Let it grow slowly, let my guests see how much attention you devote to make my cock hard - so it can fuck your mouth and use you any way it pleases.

When it gets hard you will start to mouthfuck my dick. First slowly, then fast and deep.. Move your stretched mouth on it, letting it close your throat for a second, pushing yourself on it, then moving away, leaving a trail of saliva stringing from your lips to my cockhead, like an ever binding chain connecting them. And I want you to publicity slurp that love juice in your mouth so loudly you will draw everybody’s attention to you. Then you will go back to bobbing, tears brimming in you eyes, gasping, then gulping for more.

When and if I indicate you will wipe my dick on your face and ask MY COCK nicely to use your ass for fucking. You will explain in a clear voice that you NEED it in your ass, that you are an ass slut. You will be begging to offer your ass for ITS enjoyment, if IT will be so kind to satisfy that need,. Stammer once and you will have to say it all over.

If my cock grants you your brazen plea, you will kneel at the edge of a low recliner. Legs over the edge, ass HIGH in the air, spine curved like cat’s, boobs tightly squashed in leather upholstery, head down. However your face has to exposed at all times and eyes kept open - you should try to catch the gazes of the curios, the appalled the amused in the crowd surrounding us.

You will raise your skirt yourself, flipping it high above your waist, making your peach ass blatantly exposed. And – surprise! - you WILL BE wearing panties. Yes, those black lacy ones, the ones belonging to me. You will pull them half way down your tights baring your ass with the ultimate finality. Everybody will see welts from a recent hard spanking you earned! And - everybody will see your incredibly plump, bare pussy nestled like bulls eye between your tights. Its dark red hue will be offset by the ruddy glow of your skin.. Its glistening juice sheen spreading thickly down your pressed tights will be even more exposing and invite stares.

You will spread your cheeks with your own hands showing off that rouged and ready bum hole, so much in need of being prodded and opened. Then you will pass your arms behind your tights, just above the knees, and grab your elbows with your hands. You will pull your arms together. I want you as hard as a loaded spring; body tensed and pushing that ass ever higher, like indecent fuck offering that you are.

You will feel my helmet pressing your apricot, using it as a copious source of lubrication. Then it will move upwards, explore the perineum and finally present itself at your wrinkled, reddened hole.

What I will want you to do, Fiona, is - push yourself on it. Find the right height, correct angle, move that red ass up and down, wiggle it until it is ready to engulf my happily hard cock. THEN - strain and impale yourself. Let your ass openly swallow the cock you have so diligently made hard - in the full glare of amused stares.

When my cock has filled your guts - you will assfuck yourself. Moving your hole body, pushing your ass on it, then moving away until only my cockhead is imbed in you asshole. First slow, than hard ass fucking - and you will watch my guests; make eye contact with each, even when tears fog your gaze. You will want to be sure each one actually saw you and is aware of what are you doing as my balls slam on your pussy.

Your self fuck on my dick will last - moaning and frenzied gasping will last. But, I WILL come. Pump you full with my boiling abundant cum. You may scream - but you will not cum. You may beg and plead to cum - but you will not cum, waiting for the order like good cum slut.

After I am spent I will insert vibrator in your furiously needy twat. Then you will pull up your panties and get up on those shaky legs and straighten you dress as much as you can. Is my cum leaking out of your ass? Wetting your panties, slowly oozing down inner tight, the aroma spreading, mingling with pussy odor you are exuding? Yes? Good.

Then you will take silver serving platter with handles and ... wait! First, I have two pairs of wrist cuffs and I will lock your wrists to each end handle of the platter. Then I will attach these clams on your nipples and attach their chains to the front end of your platter. We do not want you spill drinks over my guests, do we? I want you to be one with the service function you are performing. You and the Service - will be one.

I will just pop a bottle of champagne - to a general applause and laughter! Will that applause be for champagne or for your slut performance? I will arrange glasses on your serving platter and fill them up. Now, I know you will be unsteady on those high heels and still trembling from that ass fuck you so wantonly performed. And that vibrator in your greedy pussy won't be helping - but, you will not spill a drop! Not a drop! Or ...

pejanon
03-22-2006, 10:47 AM
You will serve my guests. You will mingle; walking straight backed, head high, looking everybody in the eye. To each guest you will offer a glass of champagne, and thank them for watching you. You will ask if they liked it, do they want to see more and would they maybe care to join in. Whatever they say you will thank them, being most polite and humble, maintaining eye contact.

OH - the vibe … I did not tell you about it. You see, I will keep the remote. It will not be much of a surprise if I activate it at the most appropriate moments? You will hold steady when it starts its maddening dance in your pussy, remaining you who is in control. All the guests will be aware of it - and you will drink in the laughter and jibes. Blushing is allowed, it is encouraged, you will do your best to have burning cheeks, neck and chest at all times. I will help you. But you will NOT cum. After all cumming while serving champagne is not very respectable, is it?

After you have served them all, you will invite them in the next room where you will provide further entertainment.

We have a variety of devices there, big and small. You are very familiar with them - even I you do not like some of them.

For this occasion you will be entertainment on the horse. It has thick padding and two powerful dildos on the saddle. Chains dangle from the ceiling. I will separate you from your serving platter - but I will leave the cuffs dangling from you wrists and I will replace the chains on your nipples with nice slave bells. You want to announce your movements, don’t you? You will remove your dress with dignity, and, at last - off with those panties. You will show them and let us see how wet they are. Turn around; we will want to appraise the wetness of your pussy. Is there wet patch on the lower part of your ass, and down the legs? Yes? Good. Now come over and offer your pussy so I can pull the vibrator out.

Now - you will hop on the horse. One leg over, touch the step on the other side with the sandaled feet, get your balance, grip the body of the horse with stockinged legs, straddling it right behind the dildos. I will steady you. Hands up, I will attach your cuffs to chains. Then a flick on the remote and the chains will go taut, pulling your hands painfully, moving your stretched body upward. Slow swing forward, above the double dildos, and I will slowly lover you on them. Both of your fuck holes will be well lubricated and eager - so they well enter easily although their size will make you groan.

Another touch on the remote - and off we will go. The horse will start to buckle and dildos will vibrate eagerly in your burning orifices. Chains will have just a little slack, letting you impale yourself, move slightly, and sway but still keeping you up, stretching your body and pulling those dancing tits up, bathing you in waves of sweat. And the bells on your heaving boobs will add a nice note. It will make you even more aware how helpless you are and unable to make a move towards your sweetly tortured hot spots.

Ride one, my fucked entertainment toy. And there is a flogger. I will use it to flog your breast. Those sweating taut globes with nipples SO pink nipples they deserve it. And it will make you ride more enthusiastically. I will concentrate on upward strokes trying to see how high can those tight mammalian protuberances fly. Will I be able to keep them up? Striking whenever they jiggle downwards, making them dance around, ticking those pink cherries into screaming painful erections? Will your enthusiasm for horse riding improve as you ride, hollering and bucking? Will your bell clamps remain in place, gripping your nipples properly?

When I think my pain slut cannot hold on without cumming much longer I will offer to the jeering and cheering crowd the use of your mouth. Short stairs will be set and anyone (of either sex) can climb up and offer you their cock or pussy. You will eat endless row of cocks and pussies while desperately rocking on the horse. Most often you will be mouth fucked - and I cannot guarantee that your red boobs will not be fondled. Your lessons in the throat fucking were not in vain - there will be a lot of it, as well as choking and gagging and smearing of pussy juices on your desperate face. The succession of pussies and cocks will go on and on, each emptying his load on your face or hair and waiting while you clean it. I am sure your face with be thickly coated and pearly strands will slowly ooze on your belled tits.

They will use you as cum receptacle, you know. That's what you are - public cum bucket and you will wallow in all their comments as you swim the enticing screaming darkness toward the life-giving cum-lights.

Your last entertainment act will be to cum for my guests I will just say: CUM! And you will cum.

Finally forgetting those avid eyes drinking in your shame, finally shame-free, you will abandon yourself to vertigous soul-stilling tidal waves. You will revel in that marvelous order: CUM.

Screaming, trashing cum-covered, sweat flying from your body, trying to hump those dildos and at the same time vainly trying to expel them with seizures of your insatiable orifices. Dangling on the chains, bucking, riding that horse like there is no tomorrow (and - at that moment there will be no NEXT SECOND - only the eternal CUM-NOW.)...

When you ARE spent the guests might applaud or laugh or just wander off.

But, I will take my entertainment toy down. I will bathe your shivering but temporarily sated body with a sponge, and check your swelling tits. And I will kiss you. And I will carry you in my arms - and take you to my guests again, proudly displaying my very own obedient cum toy.

Then I will take you to your room and tuck you in your little bed and lock the bars - until next time.

Nice party order, Fiona, isn't it?

END

vistana
03-22-2006, 03:56 PM
is it just me, or did it just get hot in here?

Very nice. :D

Nikita
03-22-2006, 04:31 PM
I'm with you Vistana, he is a very hot writer. :popc1:

Aesop
03-22-2006, 08:27 PM
Damn good Wolffie! Great story.

submissivewife
03-22-2006, 09:22 PM
I need a fan.....and a towel.

Rabbit1
03-23-2006, 01:15 AM
Super story thanks for sharing it with us :ra

orchid
04-06-2006, 04:34 PM
Wow!!
i think i need to have a cold shower now!
great story
yum

Aesop
04-08-2006, 05:47 PM
Thanks for entering pejanon. I'm going to put this in the winner's circle but if you decide to enter it in future contests where you actually have some competition that will be fine.

Thread moved here at the request of author.