PDA

View Full Version : New sub

Lina
03-23-2006, 06:07 AM
Hi,

I am a new sub and I am still trying to find out what I like/don't like adn all the "proper protocol" if you will. I was hoping some of you could help me figure out the best way to proceed with finding these things out. Any suggestions/hints/tips you might have for me would be greatly apriciated

Cheers

Lina

submissivewife
03-23-2006, 07:06 AM
Lina,

This site has a wealth of information. Use the seach feature to find any particular interest you have. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please feel free to post a question, comment, idea, or thoughts. We would be more than willing to help as much as we can and give you our thoughts as well.

Good Luck!
subwife

subdude05
03-23-2006, 07:33 AM
Theres allways thet list thingi, has any one got one.

I have one but i dont have a link, if you like i can send it to you, It wont be all you'll need but it may be good for you too read one and think about what you like the sound of (so to speek) then you can reacerch them in the knowledge base here or ask more specific questions to get information, well thats what were here for.

All that said, i had a reasonably gradual introduction into BDSM, starting with some light bondage 4-5 years ago, and im still finding new things now, but what i do find most usefull is this site, your in the right place, i did'nt have this site to explane things because it was all abit confussing emotionally because i was 16 of 17 (i forget) when my girlfriend and i started playing with it.

Hopefully one of the Moderators will have a link to one of the lists. but bear in mind it will change but it may be a good idea to know whats out there.

Ozme52
03-23-2006, 10:11 PM
:wel Lina

Ruby
03-24-2006, 02:51 PM
Here's one of those lists:

http://www.vampirespet.com/ActivityChecklist.html

My pet and I modified it to suit our relationship. One thing we discovered is that while fantasizing about something makes us hot, when it gets down to doing it in real life, it can be a real mood killer..

If you haven't heard of something, don't worry, there are plenty of things on that list that should get your motor running. Some of these things you can try on your own, others work better with a partner.

Have fun and welcome to the site!

subdude05
03-24-2006, 06:19 PM
Thankyou Ruby,

Thats what i was getting at, it's not the answer but it may help, at least as a starting point, but i still suggest lots of reasearch to find your own "way" of doing things. Then again its all a big learning experiance for you, there will be times when you'll look at something and be "ooh i don't know" then enjoy it, you have to find what you want as its all very personly specific, but were hear to help and suport.

Ruby
03-25-2006, 09:38 PM
subdude05, you made excellent points. This is about "us" and finding our own "way". Simultaneaously, we can be inspired by others.

:cheerlead :cheerlead :cheerlead

Lina, read, read and read some more.
You're cheering section is here to help and answer questions.

I find that by reading erotic stories, there are things I may say - "ooh - now that I want to do" and others that just have me shaking my head and reading something else.

If there something I may really want to try, I'll look around to see if there is a thread on it, if anyone has tried it before, what worked and what didn't for them.

Have fun and enjoy your stay!

VikingSire
03-26-2006, 11:41 AM
I agree with many of the others.The lists are a good place to start.You might try something new that you are unsure about with each session.I think you will be surprised during your journey,my sub sure has been!!!
Enjoy the journey
VikingSire