PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm New

saville
03-25-2006, 06:45 PM
Hello....new girl, Saville, saying "Hi" to everyone.
I am at a loss for words, suddenly. Introductions are so intimidating- lol!

subdude05
03-25-2006, 07:17 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums,

Are you intimidated in the bad way or the good way?

Any questions feel free to ask

submissivewife
03-25-2006, 07:20 PM
:welcomebo don't worry we don't don't bite or any thing....well some do but don't pay attention to them.:rolleyes:

Sklaventreiber
03-25-2006, 07:49 PM
WELCOME!!!:wel

Aesop
03-25-2006, 08:17 PM
Hello....new girl, Saville, saying "Hi" to everyone.
I am at a loss for words, suddenly. Introductions are so intimidating- lol!

Welcome to the forums! We're a friendly bunch so I hope you'll stay and play.

There's a vicious rumor going around that I bite. It's completely untrue and is only repeated because the woman two posts up wants to defame my character.

Unless of course you like being bitten. ;)

submissivewife
03-25-2006, 08:23 PM
I didn't mention any names!

Just proves my point....he likes to bite (still haven't seen the shot records)....don't pay any attention.

Aesop
03-25-2006, 09:07 PM
She's a liar. She ran into my teeth once all by herself and now she tells people I bite and she hid my papers. I think she did it because she wants to keep my bites to herself. :hubba:

Now you can't possibly feel intimidated by people this nuts can you? :D

submissivewife
03-25-2006, 09:20 PM
She's a liar. She ran into my teeth once all by herself and now she tells people I bite and she hid my papers. I think she did it because she wants to keep my bites to herself. :hubba:

I never said you bit me....and I never lie or steal. Some people!:rolleyes:

Why wouldn't she be intimidated by people that go off accusing people of defaming others, which wasn't the case...I would never do any so crass. Some people are just more sensitive than others I guess and GUILTY! :p

Sklaventreiber
03-25-2006, 09:21 PM

:rolleyes:

Aesop
03-25-2006, 09:22 PM
I never said you bit me....and I never lie or steal. Some people!:rolleyes:

Why wouldn't she be intimidated by people that go off accusing people of defaming others, which wasn't the case...I would never do any so crass. Some people are just more sensitive than others I guess and GUILTY! :p

See what I mean? Always accusing me of something...sigh...some people just have to bring others down. ;)

submissivewife
03-25-2006, 09:33 PM
Accusing? I don't see anyone accusing anyone but you my dear Aesop, what's the list now?

Defaming
Liar
Running into your teeth
Stealing your papers
and Selfish....

Nope me I haven't accused YOU of anything....it's the other way around.:bump:

Aesop
03-25-2006, 09:38 PM
Now that we've completely hijacked this poor new member's thread I think someone should report us to the moderators. ;)

:welcome: to the nuthatch saville :D

submissivewife
03-25-2006, 09:41 PM
Moderators!!!! Over here!!

Tojo
03-26-2006, 04:57 AM
Welcome to the place Saville, hope all that didn't scare you off- it sure scared me!

Top marks for taking the trouble to introduce yourself, & not just lurking :)

Enjoy,:rolleyes:

Tojo

ross
03-26-2006, 08:20 AM
Hi everyone.

Just saying hello and hope to get the feel of things around here:) it looks like a great forum:)

Sklaventreiber
03-26-2006, 08:21 AM
Hello Ross, welcome...newby myself...

submissivewife
03-26-2006, 09:04 AM
:welcomebo Ross, we have fun here hope you enjoy...

saville
03-26-2006, 02:27 PM
Lol. This is a rather delayed reaction.....but I like biting, and crazy people. Sooo, I guess I'm less intimidated.
Also, Hi Ross!

Tojo
03-26-2006, 04:02 PM
Lol. This is a rather delayed reaction.....but I like biting, and crazy people. Sooo, I guess I'm less intimidated.
Also, Hi Ross!

Looks like you came to the right place then saville!

Welcome Ross, thanks for saying hi- hope you enjoy.

Tojo

submissivewife
03-26-2006, 04:24 PM
Also, Hi Ross!

Well, then join in and have fun. Mostly, that is what we try to do here. Just be careful though, he can bite pretty hard sometimes.:D

Aesop
03-26-2006, 08:20 PM
Hi everyone.

Just saying hello and hope to get the feel of things around here:) it looks like a great forum:)

We try. :D Welcome Ross! :wel

Aesop
03-26-2006, 08:25 PM

Then you're gonna love it here! Glad we didn't freak you out. :D