PDA

View Full Version : Hot weekend

BruceBoxer
07-26-2003, 04:13 PM
My wife is off visiting my eldest daughter in godforsaken Indiana and I'll not ask for sympathy from THIS crew :) Instead, my favorite little brown sub TZ got to frolic in the water today with her freaking crazy puppy--half lab and half sharpei if you can picture that. We went to a nudist swimming hole near Austin, Texas, Hippie Hollow, and spent the scorching day naked and wet. TZ is my bud in addition to a hearty sub and her sub, M, is a total slave and, thankfully, a registered professional masseuse so we're off to partake of her skills. More to follow.
From the Great Republic of Texas,
Boxer

ladyB
07-27-2003, 11:03 AM
:(
Oh the memories!! I must admit that I didn't find that particular place in Austin... must have been a little blind...

Keep us posted on the details with TZ!

Mobius
07-27-2003, 01:50 PM
I remeber visiting there in the early 80'
it was a quary of some kind that was a molti level pool and all the wement were topless.
I remember becouse I was visiting the some freinds in my very early 20's and a woman was walking up the path with her tit's out like it was nothing. blew my mind at the time

BruceBoxer
07-27-2003, 03:30 PM
Be glad to take you there next time you're down this way LadyB :) Regarding TZ, there is a lot to tell--she's a mix of Peruvian and Philipina--under 5' and only 90lbs. She's a smart kid with a master's in computer science. She is a wild baby--into everything including cutting with knives. But in public, she's a sweet demure kid. Her sub, M is a latina and the same size and ravishingly beautiful and a total slave. We three get along great. I'm as Irish-American and white as you can imagine as is my wife--when we all go out--we can go damn near anywhere as the ethnicities, languages, sexual orientation and kinks are all covered. My wife and M like gently loving and are satisfied rather quickly. TZ on the other hand can't be turned off and has no limits that I've found--she's my baby!

Originally posted by ladyB
:(
Oh the memories!! I must admit that I didn't find that particular place in Austin... must have been a little blind...

Keep us posted on the details with TZ!