PDA

View Full Version : In case no one noticed....

Ozme52
03-30-2006, 11:06 PM
... and I'm sure you have, but I can't help myself. Quality Control testing is ingrained in my soul. :rolleyes:

The use of [bracket type commands] in the signatures is turned off.

submissivewife
03-31-2006, 09:22 AM
:rolleyes: I noticed it last night and complained to Aesop...which he polite explained to me the reason but doesn't mean I understand it.

Aesop
03-31-2006, 09:25 AM
:rolleyes: I noticed it last night and complained to Aesop...which he polite explained to me the reason but doesn't mean I understand it.

Lol. Yeah I don't know for sure, but I imagine the progam upgrades are causing weird stuff here and there. The sigs are back to normal now. :old:

subdude05
03-31-2006, 12:43 PM
another thing thats croped up is the funny green thing under everyones names and the little yellow "add to (youre names) reputation thingi, any ideas?

Rabbit1
03-31-2006, 01:43 PM
gremblins

Tojo
03-31-2006, 04:18 PM
Not only that but I replied to this thread yesterday, & the post disappeared a few hours later!

I thought it was senility setting in, but I'll settle for gremlins....

Tojo

Dick the Slaver
03-31-2006, 05:51 PM
Has anyone considered that hackers maybe trying to access the site? I know that another story site (Eunuch.org) got hit a few months ago.:marvin:

submissivewife
03-31-2006, 06:24 PM
NO....I am sure it's the gremlins....

Rabbit1
03-31-2006, 07:35 PM
Has anyone considered that hackers maybe trying to access the site? I know that another story site (Eunuch.org) got hit a few months ago.:marvin:

no hackers ---I see the log in log and see what has been done --and no one changed the setting--- just a glitch ---I fixed it as soon as someone PMed me and let me know something was screwy going on

submissivewife
03-31-2006, 07:41 PM
no hackers ---I see the log in log and see what has been done --and no one changed the setting--- just a glitch ---I fixed it as soon as someone PMed me and let me know something was screwy going on

See....I knew the exterminator would be around to get the gremlins.

Ozme52
04-01-2006, 01:07 AM
The green thingie looked like a feature that was accidently turned on. There was a new smilie, next to the red stopsign smilie (with the exclamation mark.) The new smilie allowed one to praise or prang someone's posts and opinions, no doubt changing how many green pips you could build up. In my opinion, not a good idea. LOL

Hey Rabbit? Intuitive, ain't I.....

Rabbit1
04-01-2006, 04:26 AM
The green thingie looked like a feature that was accidently turned on. There was a new smilie, next to the red stopsign smilie (with the exclamation mark.) The new smilie allowed one to praise or prang someone's posts and opinions, no doubt changing how many green pips you could build up. In my opinion, not a good idea. LOL

Hey Rabbit? Intuitive, ain't I.....

Intuitive? yes you are ---lol----Damn I would have had no green pips ---lol