PDA

View Full Version : corsets

EnolaGay
04-01-2006, 07:31 PM
I was just wondering if some doms liked to pull the strings on there subs corset too tight. Sorry im feeling abit fragile and sky.

Tojo
04-01-2006, 07:52 PM
Depends on the Dom & the sub I guess. Some subs like to be well constricted, with a mile of rope or restrictive clothing & some are downright claustrophobic.

Any Dom/me worth their salt wouldn't harm a sub.
If you want to learn something about what constitutes a good Dom, I'd suggest checking this site out- www.submissiveloving.com/

A good place to learn a bit- Cerina is a little cynical, but with good reason I'd say.

Not sure if that answers your question?

Tojo

EnolaGay
04-01-2006, 08:06 PM
Kind of. My ex knew I was sub to him, so he would leave me to do as I willed,because that was a huge punnisment. Whereas I like to know where I am. safe in someones power. Not pulling to harm my insides, just a little too much, or being made to wear it slightly longer than your body wants to so you feel weak when it comes off. Sorry for rambling

Tojo
04-01-2006, 08:09 PM
Oh that sounds lovely Enola- I'd be into that. :)

Don't be sorry for rambling, that's why forums like this exist.

No rambling= no forum! :wave:

Tojo

Havensov
10-13-2006, 07:04 AM
Ah, now this is one of my favorite subjects, corsets. I would defiantly say this is one of my fetishes to. Lucky for me, working the Ren Faire circuit i have had the opportunity to learn allot about corsets and corset training. Even spent 4 days helping out a corset shop, laced up close to 75 women that weekend.

But to answer the topic of this thread, yes. I like to us the lacing's to show power, but not to much as you can cause allot of long term injury up to broken ribs and paunched lungs. But, it is hard to do. Lacing a corset properly takes skill. If you have been doing it your self or just who ever was nearby when you went out, then most likely you have not had it done right. Trust me, go t o a corset shop, or to a Faire and have someone do it right it will make a world of difference.

But, tightening the corset threw out play can be fun. But beware the vapors... ever heard that term? Its what they would call the dizzy spells that southern bells would get. what it really is it your body not getting enough oxygen when you breath because your corset is to tight and your lungs can't fully expand. Now, this can lead to whole new levels of autoeroticexphicashion(SP?) with out the need for plastic bags.

But i digress... Either way, the answer is yes...

Oh, and if there is anyone in MI and you want to know how to properly lace a corset we can make arraignments. i travel all over MI, IN, IL, and OH during the summer.

TomOfSweden
10-13-2006, 08:55 AM
I've had a girl faint on me once just for this. It wasn't during play though. It was in a shop and she wanted me to pull as hard as I could. Oops.

ElectricBadger
10-13-2006, 02:45 PM
Firm is good, tightness is bad. You're going to feel constricted in a corset, that's the nature of the thing, but it shouldn't hurt.

When I do my wife's, I try to keep a constant dialogue about how it feels. I may make it a bit snug, but if I do it's because it's intended and I know to take it off soon. Ultimately, you need to keep aware of how your body is feeling and I would suggest starting out fairly loose and wearing it around for an evening (you should be able to wear a corset for several hours -- if you can't, it's too tight). After an hour, if you'd like it tighter then pull it a bit and do that for an hour. Basically, get to know how firm is tolerable, so you can communicate that.

I also strongly urge you get a quality corset. There are alot of sexy but very non-functional corset-looking teddies or whatnot out there -- avoid them. A good corset provides support and even pressure, and is well worth the investment (and yes, they're triple digits easy). Go to a dedicated corset shop if you have one nearby; we like: http://members.aol.com/fittingrm/

From their FAQ:

6. How tight can I lace my corset?

A corset doesn't need to be uncomfortably tight to do it's job. I recommend snug. If you choose to wear it as tight as possible, it won't last as long, and you can do harm to yourself. If you choose to "tight lace" or "waist train" , there are many sites devoted to those lifestyles, and please do your research. Waist training is a fetish lifestyle choice. It is not something you do for two or three months to look better on your vacation.
Enjoy!

DrkRvn
11-10-2006, 04:55 PM
i may be a sub but I have a major corset fetish and i make them, using real stuff not plastic, so I am going to add my two sense too. I really like the feeling of being corseted by someone else.having it get tighter and tighter it very arousing to me. overly tight lacing is not fun. The way i like being laced is putting it on and having it tightened but leaving maybe a 4 inch gap in the back and then maybe every fifteen minutes or so having it tightened... it gives the body a chance to adjust. I also make my own corsets so that I can take in the side seams easily, that way i can start with one that maybe only takes a few inches of my waist and the over the corset of the next year i plan to slowly make it smaller and train myself to wear it tighter.

I also get to lace people in them often for theatre stuff and I do take an odd pleasure in tightening the laces. if kishi and i ever had a play thing then I would so want to be the one to put her in the corset....mmmm....

TheDeSade
11-10-2006, 05:04 PM
THis is probably going to be an active thread. I have been into corsets and lacing for years. I love the sight of a subby, laced properly in a properly fitted corset. No matter the body style, weight, weight,etc, to me it does nothing but enhance the allure and eroticism.

I am no expert as the others above are, but I do know that lacing to tightly to quickly can damage the sub as well as the corset, especially if it is leather. My gauge has always been on a novice wearer to not decrease the waist my more than 3 to 4 inches at the start and, over the next few weeks or month, gradually increase the tightness to the point that it reduces the waist about 6 inches max.

Now, there is a whole fetish dedicated to tight lacing. These women and men wear their corsets in a way that is designed to actually modify their body. This is a very serious fetish and not for the faint of heart. If you are interested in tight lacing visit this site. http://www.waspcreations.com/

TDS

cariad
11-11-2006, 04:56 AM
I just love wearing them, preferably comfortably tight. Tight enough to feel constrained, but still able to breathe properly.

When I am laced in, I feel feminine and safe, feel as though I am locked into a protective bear hug with a constant reminder that I am his. In fact nearly good enough to burst out of it with pride.

Oh - and yes - a corset is primarily a tool rather than a fashion item, and should be bought as such, even if it is also worn as an outer garment.

cariad

Guest 91108
11-11-2006, 06:19 AM
I agree with TDS, body style is immaterial.
There's something about how a corset outlines the body.. emphasizes shape and parts. oh my! yes! please.

briansmine
11-16-2006, 02:13 PM
Well, I guess we're backwards as we really get off on brian putting me in my corset or waist cincher. Very loving to have your sub dress you and pull tight. And it makes me straight and tall and "armor plated" feeling. like wonder woman.

As to your actual question, I'm sure we'd get a little pushy and pull just a bit tighter, just a bit tighter, a little more shall we?... just to hear you squeal a bit, but if it's hurting you too much, too long, then that's not good, not fair, and not taking care of you.

JMHO,
E

SheepishJaina
11-16-2006, 02:29 PM
and suddenly I am reminded of why I really want a good corset.

elyse
11-16-2006, 03:42 PM
and suddenly I am reminded of why I really want a good corset.

i don't want to spam, but if you IM me, i'll send you a link to my fave corsetiere ... :)

elyse

SheepishJaina
11-16-2006, 03:46 PM
Ohhhhh! *spams elyse*

Guest 91108
11-16-2006, 03:58 PM
Just thinking of lovely women in corsets can drive me wild.
* ok.. goes back to my own little corner to behave. *

elyse
11-16-2006, 04:00 PM
Just thinking of lovely women in corsets can drive me wild.
* ok.. goes back to my own little corner to behave. *

*whispers mischievously* i own three...

Guest 91108
11-16-2006, 04:03 PM
Oh you..... !!!!
smiles.

Timberwolf
11-16-2006, 04:10 PM
*whispers mischievously* i own three...

Pictures please. :camera2:

Guest 91108
11-16-2006, 04:17 PM
Pictures please. :camera2:

I agree. a modeling of corsets thread..
is there one? i have not been there much. smiles.

if there is i might melt there.

briansmine
11-16-2006, 05:08 PM
I have a nice corsetier we visited in Toronto too, if you want a link.

And next time I'm in either the corset or the waist cincher, I'll get brian to snap some pics. Both of mine are black leather, if that helps the imagination a little.

E

Widget
11-16-2006, 07:54 PM
I have two and just recently got the thigh high boots too hehe

Guest 91108
11-16-2006, 07:57 PM
Acts like i didn't just read that post. nuhuh.. walks away.......slowly

TheDeSade
11-16-2006, 08:02 PM
I second the pic thread... lets seem ladies. . . .

Guest 91108
11-16-2006, 08:11 PM
TDS, i don't think we'd get any takers....
they haven't been listening well lately.

TheDeSade
11-16-2006, 08:13 PM
oh.. they listen . . . they listen very well . . . . .

Widget
11-16-2006, 08:14 PM
*takes the headphones off her ears* What did someone say something...

TheDeSade
11-16-2006, 08:15 PM
umhum. . see. . . .

SheepishJaina
11-16-2006, 10:56 PM
Sorrrrrrrrrrry boys, can't show off what I don't have

Guest 91108
11-17-2006, 03:51 AM
Awww. that is true shame, Sheepishone.
Bet you'd look 'Just marvelous' in one.

SheepishJaina
11-17-2006, 04:10 AM
*blush* well that will only be determined once i get one.

Guest 91108
11-17-2006, 04:12 AM
aww naw.. scrolll up ... we stated "everywoman looks good in a corset". smiles shyly.

master 327-834-200
11-17-2006, 04:27 AM
I don't think I am giving too much away to say that if you check out my slaves profile you will find a little taster pic of her in one of her corsets.

Don't ask for more though as the rest are just for us, sorry.

briansmine
11-17-2006, 07:18 AM
my boots are only knee high, nice stiletto heels though.

brian gets home from NYC this afternoon. We'll see if we get a little corset action this weekend...with pics.

E

Havensov
11-17-2006, 07:21 AM
I think my training pet will have hers on this weekend too. I was thinking of having her wear it for the Nov photo contest submission i want to do, so look there this weekend.

Slut Whipper
12-03-2006, 04:52 PM
Love to do it but one should be carefull....

moptop
12-03-2006, 05:59 PM
Anyone want to buy me a really niiiiice one for Christmas?

nowgirl
12-08-2006, 08:05 PM
oooh i just found this thread - yay for me. i've certainly known about corsets for a long time but somehow, the idea of wearing one only recently became a must... thanks for the info - i'll be doing some research!