PDA

View Full Version : Tight on cash

DevotedSlave
04-03-2006, 03:22 AM
my master is constantly looking for new things to try but we are tight on cash and cant afford things like gags and whips and whatnot so hes been struggling with ideas. any low cost advice??

Aesop
04-03-2006, 04:34 AM
Welcome to the forums DS. You might want to check out this thread (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4283) to find some handy items you can use that might be lying around your house. :D

DevotedSlave
04-03-2006, 04:38 AM
thanx this should all be really helpful

lilrrh
04-17-2006, 07:40 AM
try: http://come.to/pervy.tool.time#

I made the braided flogger from an old leather skirt (charity shop), everything else can be sourced from a good DIY/hardware shop (I recommend looking at stair rails for your handle, they're already nicely shaped and it's cheap to just buy one). It was time consuming but very easy to make, it only cost about £7 all-in.

Also run a few searches on "DIY floggers" or "homemade bdsm toys", there's loads of other sites out there.

Evan_
04-21-2006, 05:04 AM
Large bandanas and/or a length of soft rope, or even the belt from a robe are quite fun all by themselves! :)

Ozme52
04-21-2006, 03:49 PM
If you already possess one, give her a ride on your V-Twin motorscycle. She should wear a pantyless skirt... You can add insertable objects, long enough to be in tight contact with the seat.

To paraphrase that Beach Boys oldie, She's feeling those Good Vibrations

chattel69
04-22-2006, 05:46 AM
Your local pet store has a lot of things which can help as well.

SheepishJaina
05-01-2006, 07:27 AM
My local Dollar Store has actually supplied a lot of things that my Partner and I use.
We've bought Dog collars, (the "choke collars" make lovely chain lengths)
Carabineers,
Table clothe weights (they usually come 4 to a pack and have a nice wide clip, If you file the teeth off, they're quite mild, which I prefer, tho my Partner has a pair with the teeth.. Meep!)
Clothes Line Rope
Paddle balls (just cut the string off. We have one with *ugh* Barbie on it, but it produces quite a nice sting.)
Clothes pins
Taper candles (since they're cheap, they melt at a much lower temperature. We've just started experimenting with these)
Gaudy lipstick
Rulers

Just let your imagination run wild. I've often gone in and wandered around, just looking for anything that we might be able to use. Two days ago, I found one of those "dog tethers" that you clip to a bolt in the ground. Ours is hooked to a Carabineer which is attatched to our headboard. The other clip fastens to my collar. I have about a 5' radius which I can walk around our bedroom, but that's it. My Partner loves it, as I can no longer change the Tv on him, and the farthest I can get is to lay at his feet when he's in bed. Total cost, about 2 bucks. (aside from the collar, which we found at HotTopic for 10.)

Ozme52
05-01-2006, 12:26 PM
You make me want to go shopping with ya Brat!

SheepishJaina
05-02-2006, 08:02 AM
Only if you're paying ;)

Ozme52
05-02-2006, 11:49 PM
...starts counting his pennies and tuning up the bike!

Philskaal
05-14-2006, 12:27 PM
my master is constantly looking for new things to try but we are tight on cash and cant afford things like gags and whips and whatnot so hes been struggling with ideas. any low cost advice??

Yes, go to a tyre place, ask them for old used inner tubes, cut strips from them and glue and tie them to a 9 inch cane, works well! Also if you get a hole punch and put some studs in the thongs it really is kind or hard, depends how it is used, remember, innertubes, most places give them free, good luck, Philskaal@aol.com

Havensov
11-20-2006, 01:29 PM
Nylons work great for gags and tie downs in a pinch... also it can play into a scene if you strip them off of her and use them right then. Also using your or her shoe as a paddle works in the same way... also there just something humiliating about having ones own clothing used as your bonds.

vistana
11-20-2006, 07:09 PM
Nylons work great for gags and tie downs in a pinch... also it can play into a scene if you strip them off of her and use them right then. Also using your or her shoe as a paddle works in the same way... also there just something humiliating about having ones own clothing used as your bonds.

I'll second the shoe thing. I once got an absolutely lovely bruising beating using a sandal.

BlackyK
03-04-2007, 04:32 PM
I'll agree to the pet shop. Those choking collars are great for those who like a good squeeze. :)

cariad
03-04-2007, 04:46 PM
They make me nervous. But then so does almost anything which could potentially restrict my breathing in that way.

cariad

TheDeSade
03-04-2007, 04:49 PM
There are several good threads here in the forum on just this topic. In fact, I have considered combining several of them that have gone dorment into a single thread.

Do a search in knowledge base using a variety of key words such as "homemade" "pervertable" "furniture" etc and see what you find.

TDS

smilie
03-13-2007, 12:44 PM
we went to a dollar store and got lots of cool toys just by looking around!!! check it out see what sparks your imagination!!

Rhabbi
03-14-2007, 03:52 PM
Something that I dicovered by accident, and love, is using a Nerf ball as a gag.

moptop
04-15-2007, 01:11 AM
Got any tongs, like for barbecues, picking meat up etc? Got a spatula, or a fish slice? Wander round your kitchen, you'd be surprised...