PDA

View Full Version : But Who? A Masked Fantasy

fantazmaster
04-05-2006, 10:56 PM
But Who?

Linda checked her watch and saw that it was well past quitting time. Logging off her workstation and grabbing her purse, she began walking to the elevator.Pushing the down button on the elevator, Linda
Began waiting for the elevator door to open, all the while hoping the elevator was not acting up as it had the past few days. Linda while waiting was recalling the recent problem with the elevator going to the wrong floors, with several erroneous trips to the dank basement
On the lowest floor of the building.

Opening with an electronic tone, the doors of the elevator part and Linda boards the elevator selecting the ground floor. The elevator doors close and Linda feels the downward motion. Suddenly the elevators stops with a tone with the doors opening on the second floor. A tall man in coveralls enters and nods to Linda, with Linda feeling a sense of relief, seeing this man is with the elevator company.The service man standing beside the control panel on
the left side of the elevator says “Ma’am we still have a circuit problem, so if we hit the basement and not the ground floor.I will reset the control and get you up to the ground floor.Linda nodding
assent, notices the indicator flashing “G” for ground with the elevator
proceeding to the basement. The electronic tome sounds and the doors open to the basement level.

Linda taking a step back as she sees the three men standing there in front of the elevators doors. All three men are wearing black leather, hood type masks, along with black coveralls. Linda before she can scream or try to run, feels strong arms wrapping around her from behind, accompanied by a cloth being pressed heavily against her nose and mouth. Trying to breathe through the cloth, Linda inhales the
Fumes from the cloth and finds her sinking fast asleep.

The elevator serviceman and the masked men place Linda on
a roll around supply table and begin rolling her to a receiving dock.
The elevator serviceman opens the door to the receiving dock, steps out, looks around, and then signals all clear to his masked companions.
Linda is placed inside a dark colored van onto a waiting stretcher. The masked men place a series of restraining straps on Linda, securing them tightly. The van cranks up and pulls from the receiving dock soon is speeding down the interstate.

But Who?
Chapter 2

Linda, waking up tastes the sweet aftertaste of the fumes from the cloth in her throat. Opening her eyes, Linda blinks from the glare of the bright lights shining down on here from the ceiling. Trying to sit up, Linda finds that van not move in any direction.Looking to her left and right she finds her wrists being restrained by padded, metal
restraints that hold her wrists firmly in place against the surface she is lying on. Attempting to raise her head to look around also proves
futile, as she feels a metal restraint holding her neck in place. Forcing her eyes downward after craning her neck, Linda can see that she is naked, with a restraint just above her hips, along with legs, held wide apart ,also restrained by metal restraints. Looking around as much as she can, Linda realizes she has no idea where she is or who these men are.

She shrieks as one of the masked men appears quietly and stands
at the head of the table and stares down at her. Linda waits for him to say something but only silence greets her as the masked man continues to stare at her. Linda hears footsteps and soon there are
6 masked men staring down at her, all not saying a word.’ Who are you, what do you think you are doing? This is kidnapping and you guys are in big trouble,” Linda yells. The masked men, seem to look at each other and finally one holds his fingers to his masked mouth signaling silence.Linda,outraged says “Be quiet my ass.You had better get me my clothes back and let me go. Now!” One of the masked men again indicates silence and Linda starts to yell again, but is quickly cutoff as another masked man grabs her left nipple and pinches it til Linda falls silent. A gag is brought out and forced into Linda’s mouth with Linda feeling the buckles being tightened behind her head.

Linda then hears a buzzing sound and feels a very high frequency vibrator being placed on her clit, lightly at first, but as Linda feels the wetness inside her, the vibrator presses inwards. In less than a minute Linda feels as if she is about to explode with a massive orgasm, only to have the vibrator withdrawn. Strong fingers ease their way into her cunt, which by now is soaking in wetness. The masked men look at each other and seem to be nodding in agreement. Linda hears a mechanical noise at her feet and tries to look downward again, but strong hands her head in place. She jumps as she feels her cunt being spread open and a moment later shivers at the touch of latex being inserted in her cunt.

The sound of a switch being thrown echoes across the room and Linda feels the object in her cunt thrusting in and out,with a slow mechanical rhtymn.The speed gradually increases and one of the masked men again applies the vibrator to Linda’s clit.Linda again feels a huge orgasm coming on and tries her best to arch her hips.
Just as Linda feels herself begin to peak, the thrusting stops and the vibrator is with drawn. Linda moans in frustration as she feels the latex object still within her, but she is unable to thrust against it in order to come.

The masked men continue to stare down at her and in frustration Linda cries out” What do you wanton gawwd please tell me who you are and what you want. Once again, one of the mask men signals for Linda to be silent. Linda continues to moan and plead but still the men refuse to talk to her. The one, who has signaled for silence, reaches up and pulls down two oblong glass tubes. Placing a tube each over Linda’s right and left breast, Linda begins to feel a pumping sensation as each of her breasts is pulled up into each tube. The pumping rhythm begins with a series of gentle pressures being applied followed at random by the heavy pull of higher pressure. Linda writhes helplessly as she feels a mix of pain and pleasure from the pumping. The sensations leave her breathless
as well as speechless.

The latex object comes to life again, this time instead of thrusting, the object is traveling in a circular pattern as it presses inside the lips of Linda’s cunt.Despite the masked men’s efforts to deny Linda orgasms, Linda is soon exploding with a series of massive, intense orgasms. Her restraints only tend to heighten these sensations as her immobile state causes her to fully experience each wave. Linda finds that the pumping action of the breast pumps seem to add even more intensity to this fire with her, with the high-pressure events causing her to reach heights of pleasure she never dreamed of before.

Countless orgasms later Linda finds her self near total exhaustion
as the latex object and the pumps have not allowed her to stop
experiencing these massive orgasms. Linda begins to panic inwardly
as she realizes these masked men could keep her like this for hours on end. Almost as if these men could read her mind, the latex object finally slows down and is withdrawn and the pumps are released from her breasts. Linda is allowed to gently come down from her orgasmic plane and is left alone by the masked men for a few minutes.

Linda begins to doze off, but suddenly opens her eyes as one of the masked men reappears above her head staring down at her. He reaches out and places the cloth over Linda’s mouth and nose, with Linda sinking into a deep sleep once again.

But Who?
Chapter 3

Linda stirring for a moment opens her eyes fully expecting to see once again the bright lights and the masked men staring down at her. To her surprise, she sits up and sees that she is in her own bed. Dazed and confused, she looks and sees that her clothing,
so recently removed is hanging on hanger on her closet door.
Rising from the bed Linda checks and sees her purse is where it should be and nothing seems amiss at all. Linda sits back down on the edge of the bed trying to clear her head as images of what
must be a vivid dream play through her head.

Linda decides to take a shower to see if that will clear her mind further. Running the water to get it at the right temperature Linda
removes her night gown. Testing the water with her right hand, Linda starts to get in the shower, and then freezes as she sees the two red rings
of skin circling each breast.” Oh my gawwd” Linda thinks to herself totally stunned “These look like pump marks.” Linda also notices her nipples are far darker than usual. Entering the shower, Linda continues the debate in her mind as to whether this was a dream or had it really happened. Exiting the shower, Linda drying off speculated that perhaps the vivid dream caused her breasts and nipples to color like this.

Entering the bedroom, Linda is startled by the ringing of the phone. Linda answered and heard a deep voice at the other end
Saying “Hello Linda. I am one of the masked men. We enjoyed you so much; we plan to do this again.” Linda replied “Oh My Gawwd, When?”
The deep voice laughed ominously and replied, “Anytime we want to!”

Nikita
04-10-2006, 09:44 AM
I like this story Taz, hot, edgy, and has a twist at the end.

chattel69
04-10-2006, 11:54 AM
nice but it would be hard for Linda to talk after she has been gagged.

fantazmaster
04-15-2006, 03:47 AM
Yes very true on the gag,which is inserted after her initial wake up and vocal protest.Thank you for reading this and your comments.
nice but it would be hard for Linda to talk after she has been gagged.

fantazmaster
04-15-2006, 04:01 AM
Thank you for reading this story and yoor comments,Nikita.I built that twist in the end for several reasons.Firstly,the one I wrote this one for loves little OMG twists.Secondly,it built a natural ramp for more chapters in this story.Thirdly it created compelling questions for her,such as why just one voice is heard on the phone which extends to why do the others remain silent?Are these men some she knows and they are afraid she will know their respective voices.Not knowing who these masked ones are,are they able to watch her during the day without her knowledge,indeed is she being watched by them?When will they strike again and where.?At the beginning of a long weekend perhaps?
Being the fine writer you are Nikita,you can see there is indeed a rich vein of material here to work with for further chapters.

I like this story Taz, hot, edgy, and has a twist at the end.

tainted Angel
01-04-2007, 05:22 PM
Very nice, thankyou for sharing, more to come you say??

*smiles*

fantazmaster
01-05-2007, 12:41 AM
Well tainted angel as you can see I initially had some nice comments and thoughtful feedback( very much appreciated) back last Spring just after I posted this opening chapter ,but I had little feedback or interest expressed thereafter.For that reason I have not to this point written further chapters based on this opening chapter for that reason.In fact as happens in so many cases the one I had written this story for originally,like many others that I write custom stories for,faded from the scene after sending me a two word thank you,consisting of two words "cool.thanks." This brief feedback from the same one that had entreated me numerous times in the various chatrooms I frequent,plus e-mails and IMs on messenger to write her such a story.

Very nice, thankyou for sharing, more to come you say??

*smiles*

tainted Angel
01-05-2007, 03:22 AM
I'm sorry about that, How very rude!! That seems amazingly disrespectful of the time and energy which you gave to it and them IMO!

I am currently writing my first story and must admit that I started off writing it for my SO but then it got a life all of it's own.

There is a section that was inspired by someone online but it was not requested I simply felt this person was being positve about my story and so they got a part that I knew was their thing.

I try to always comment when there is something that I enjoy and attempt where i can to say why I am commenting them use things like 'very nice' if it's ongoing imput, simply because I know how much support people asking about my story gave to me when I first started.

Have you posted any of the other stories at all?
(I'm new here)

*smiles*

Angel

fantazmaster
01-05-2007, 06:59 AM
Yes I have two stories in the bdsmlibrary story list the first of which is "Karmals Saga" and the second "A Flat Surprise".Both stories victims of disappearing
subjects for whom I was writing these for.Funny thing both subjects gradually faded with ever decreasing feedback as I wrote these stories.A Flat Surprise
actually started life as a short story,but there at the end of Chapter 1,the subject of the story,"Liz" was left in such a position,that I had quite a few readers email and beseech me not to leave it as is.A notion that the real life "Liz" also was in favor of as she was really getting it in the end (both literally and figuratively) at the very end of this short story.Going against my better instincts
and intuition,and not taking a page from Shakespear who had the wisdom of killing off Romeo and Juliet rather then let them visit the perils of middle age,I continued the story.By the time I reached the final chapter "Liz' had`ceased responding at all and the beseechers to continue the original short story had apparently pulled a disappearing act as well.
I do get an occasional e-mail from time to time ,regarding either story,and here I get to learn about how horrible I am for not finishing the story or the
inherent bdsm nature of these two stories.The latter one really gets me tickled as indeed to access the story list the reader is well warned about the nature of these and the other stories as well as having the means to read the description prior to reading the actual story.As I have pointed out to several of these anti-lifestyle detractors,the very name of the website ought to be clear in and of itself and if they wish more vanilla style prose then they should go to sewingandknittingstories.com,where they can peruse virtual epics in the world of sewing and knitting.

tainted Angel
01-05-2007, 07:53 AM
LOL well on the bright side you have some pieces of literature that are yours alone and nobody else has claim on them, *smiles* I'll have to take a look.

fantazmaster
01-05-2007, 08:03 AM
You have a point there tainted angel,as we say over here in the Staes "It ain't much,but it is mine." We also say "if It is cheap,there is a reason" but that is another diatribe entirely!
LOL well on the bright side you have some pieces of literature that are yours alone and nobody else has claim on them, *smiles* I'll have to take a look.