PDA

View Full Version : New Dom

Dom4FSlave
04-06-2006, 03:30 PM
I've actually been somewhat lurking on a different account here for the past couple of years, but I've never really participated. I decided it was time to get a new account that reflects who I am and jump in.

I'm from Arizona, and I've been into BDSM actually since I was a little kid. I always used to fantasize about controlling women, and it wasn't until my teen years when I realized that I was actually into bondage and the BDSM lifestyle. I'm usually an easy-going kind of guy who doesn't like to take himself too seriously, but I am a very dominant person sexually. I'm also looking for an online sub, so if you're interested, feel free to PM or email me. I hope to be pestering you all for quite some time...

Aesop
04-06-2006, 03:42 PM
Howdy. Glad you decided to come join the fun. If you're looking for a sub you might want to post an ad in the personals. :wel

Tojo
04-06-2006, 04:20 PM
Hi Dom4FSlave hope you enjoy your new presence, thanks for saying hi & telling us about yourself.

Good to see not everyone takes themselves seriously- way to go!

Tojo

Dom4FSlave
04-06-2006, 06:56 PM
Wow, thanks for the quick responses. I'll get to posting a personal ad eventually, though I think I might just hang out in the forums for a bit. Oh, a quick question for anybody who's been here for a while: before the big changes in the picture thread organization, there was a series of images in a few threads I'd really like to get, since I didn't save them the first time. Are those still available anywhere? There was one set in particular of a reporter being tortured (it was a comic) that really struck my fancy. Anybody have any clue what I'm talking about?